Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jan 11, 2016 1:21 AM

Dec 2015
Didn't watched Muv-Lav. Got a "Warhammer" vibe watching this.
The plot's very decent & I think I'll get to see more "Stasi" epicness (Stasi = Nazi I gues :P)
Jan 11, 2016 1:21 AM

Oct 2010
Fai said:
igundam said:
Sending a crazy chick with PTSD to the battlefield...

The PTSD or mental issues are pretty common in this setting. Its realistic in that way inthat characters snap just as easily as normal humans would.

Could be a MUV-LUV thing, just like in the gundam series sending young innocent boys in a gundam to fight wars is :P.
Anyway its asking for free deaths and accidents when you have girls like the short red haired on your team.
Jan 11, 2016 1:45 AM

Jun 2015
Wow, it was really good. Well done, Liden Films.

I'm certainly satisfied with the German-ish theme and the CG was well used.

Much better than TE!

(Then why is it scored low?)

( I just hope that they would finish the story...)
ok :p
Jan 11, 2016 3:03 AM

Jul 2007
igundam said:
Fai said:

The PTSD or mental issues are pretty common in this setting. Its realistic in that way inthat characters snap just as easily as normal humans would.

Could be a MUV-LUV thing, just like in the gundam series sending young innocent boys in a gundam to fight wars is :P.
Anyway its asking for free deaths and accidents when you have girls like the short red haired on your team.

Its a world besieged by genocidal alien force. And average life expectancy of a soldier is extremely low. Those who survive are the ones who manage to NOT fuck up. To NOT make any major mistakes. And living like that creates baggage.

Other mecha franchises play loose with the idea of war or with character skills.
Other mecha franchises play loose with the very concept of people having to engage in a long term war, let alone for their very survival.
Muv Luv takes that into account instead of ignoring it. It choses to depict what kind of society and people would be there surviving, when engaging in close encounter against a genocidal alien force.

Masum_Beast said:

Thats quite accurate in terms of tone(especially with the idea that the human side are not simple peace loving do gooders). I'd say Muv Luv as a setting is quite a lot more deadly though.
Jan 11, 2016 3:41 AM

Dec 2015
Fai said:
Thats quite accurate in terms of tone(especially with the idea that the human side are not simple peace loving do gooders). I'd say Muv Luv as a setting is quite a lot more deadly though.

So, Muv-Luv is the deadly version while this is the soft-core version? It was pretty much okay to me.
Jan 11, 2016 3:51 AM

Jul 2007
Masum_Beast said:
Fai said:

So, Muv-Luv is the deadly version while this is the soft-core version? It was pretty much okay to me.

This should be on similar level of deadly as the orgiinal vns are(that this is a prequel to) if they adapt it correctly.

Total Eclipse was softcore version, where the writing was too busy on exploring boobs to focus on what matters after the first two episodes.
Jan 11, 2016 5:18 AM

Nov 2010
Could you guys more distinct about Muv-Luv and Total Eclipse? Both Total Eclipse and Schwarzesmarken is a spin-off of Muv-Luv trilogy (which will never be adapted. Even if adapted, it won't be good). Just treat both of them as standalone spin-off, just borrowing the same universe setting/timeline. Don't mention Total Eclipse as Muv-Luv, that confuses me TBH.

That said, Schwarzeswhatever looks (and sounds) better than Total Eclipse. From what I have read it could be going overly trying-to-be-gritty at times, but at least it is a series of pilots in front line instead of test pilots, so it should be at least better.

I'm just not expecting it to be anything as good as the original trilogy.
Jan 11, 2016 5:36 AM

Jan 2014
So this is 1cour after-all...

Rip. Guess it was a good thing I didn't get excited for the anime adaption.

Hopefully, the VNs for this get translated by Degica, too.
Jan 11, 2016 5:44 AM

May 2014
The main guy is totaly Lindos twin
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jan 11, 2016 6:31 AM
Jul 2012
Don't know much about Muv luv but you must be a complete retard if you want to defect to DDR lmao can't take this seriously
Jan 11, 2016 6:38 AM

Jul 2007
Takuan_Soho said:
KazuhoYoshii said:
There's no reason newcomers shouldn't watch TE if they are interested in Muv-Luv. There's a few things that TE explains that would make watching Schwarzesmarken easier to understand. It's not reasonable to expect everyone to read a VN series in order to enjoy the anime.

I have to disagree with you. My only experience with the Muv-Luv universe was TE, and I disliked TE to such an extent that even after watching this episode, had Fai not commented above, I would have dropped this show upon learning it was a TE spin off.

I don't mind fanservice or even eroge, but both should support the story, not contradict it. Any good writer should be able to weave either into the story, but the writer(s) of TE failed miserably. They were pathetic. As such disgust is all anyone should have felt towards the franchise. It helps to restore some faith to know that the main series was better.

The problem was that TE, while already being lighter and more fanservicey, was still too long to fit into 26 episodes. So the writers "trimmed the fat"(read: everything) from core storyline. What resulted was something that is TOO SHORT for 26 episodes. So instead of adding back what they cut they filled in the gaps with anime original harem antics and fanservice.

WormBro said:
So this is 1cour after-all...

Waitwut...

FUUUCK.

anilandrot said:
Don't know much about Muv luv but you must be a complete retard if you want to defect to DDR lmao can't take this seriously

Characters can say one thing and have other reasons for their actions.

zeroyuki92 said:
Could you guys more distinct about Muv-Luv and Total Eclipse? Both Total Eclipse and Schwarzesmarken is a spin-off of Muv-Luv trilogy (which will never be adapted. Even if adapted, it won't be good). Just treat both of them as standalone spin-off, just borrowing the same universe setting/timeline. Don't mention Total Eclipse as Muv-Luv, that confuses me TBH.

That said, Schwarzeswhatever looks (and sounds) better than Total Eclipse. From what I have read it could be going overly trying-to-be-gritty at times, but at least it is a series of pilots in front line instead of test pilots, so it should be at least better.

I'm just not expecting it to be anything as good as the original trilogy.

tl;dr: TE VN is spin off. TE anime is completely noncanon.
AhenshihaelJan 11, 2016 6:48 AM
Jan 11, 2016 7:10 AM

Sep 2015
Soooo...
I don´t know how to feel about this show.

I like, that the war itself is shown to be fairly brutal. Getting a squad member killed in the first few minutes is clearly showing that this show isn´t going for the "happy fun ride" category. Up to the point where the BETA are discovered, history is fairly accurate, especially the STASI part. I like that germany is the location for this anime (I mean why the japanese like germany so much... first Attack on Titan OP, then this.).

Th biggest problems I have so far are the following:

1. The female MC is just way too innocent for a world where people are killed like noting by the BETA and the STASI alike.

2. Did NO ONE in the east ever tell her: "hey so if you are ever stuck in the West for some reason, well first you are pretty much fucked, second do NOT fuck with the STASI. She acted like Theodor was the first person to ever tell her about it...

3. The title... what the heck is "Schwarzesmarken" supposed to mean? I get it, you tried to combine schwarz (black) with Markierung (Mark) but that would be "Schwarze Markierung" (Black Mark) or even better "Schwarzgezeichnete" (marked black).

4. Sorry for going full grammar-Nazi again but the fuck? No one would say "Strafe" (punishment) bevore killing a person. It would either be a full sentence like "Das/hier is deine Strafe" (this/here is your punishment) or just "Stirb" (die) but that is the stupidest line in history.

All the nit-picking aside, here are the things I liked about this:
1. Post WWII Germany. A great (in a very, very bad way) chapter in history that has a lot of substance to really dig deep into. So far they delivered, especially with the STASI part as the actual enemys aside the BETA (remember humans, if done correctly can be way, wayyyy more scary than any monster)

2. They included a japanese(I think so at least) as well as a russian pilot amongst the east german pilots. Accurate, because the German Democratic Republic (DDR) was allies with both of these countrys so it would be only natural to have pilots from these states in their best squad. Better than including some random foreigners just for the sake of being foreign.

3. The accurate, raw depiction of war.

4. A small, but meaningful glance at Theodor´s past.

5. The GCI ist done in a way that doesnt annoy me, I would´ve liked traditional animation better but it´s fine.

6. The little "Fortsetzung folgt..." (to be continued...) at the end, a nice addition and the only correct German grammar in this series.

Will I continue this series?
So far, yes, but I really hope it stays good, or even improves. If it turns into a generic show about killing insert-random-monster-here that threaten the world instead of focusing on the problems within this country I will most likely be dropping this.
Jan 11, 2016 7:58 AM
Jul 2015
guys just one word...DROOPED this anime you are going to regret this good blood good history but just so you know if you read the spoilers of the novel you will understand that total eclipse beats this one a loooooot, also the mc lose alll well i just leave it like that is just too much tragedy in this specially the cute girls so sorry
Jan 11, 2016 8:00 AM
Apr 2014
Holy hell do I hate this crap. First off, the freaking title is written wrong, "schwarzesmarken" makes no fucking sense. And it's about the freakin' DDR and mechas? This sort of crazy stuff just makes me vomit.
Jan 11, 2016 8:08 AM

Feb 2008
A hectic outset, the production team definitely dumped a lot of information on the viewer. I definitely approve the sombre atmosphere (fighting aliens is tough), even though the pacing could have been slower. Well then, I wonder what does the show have in store for us?
Jan 11, 2016 8:23 AM

Sep 2014
Acridine said:
Soooo...

I like, that the war itself is shown to be fairly brutal. Getting a squad member killed in the first few minutes is clearly showing that this show isn´t going for the "happy fun ride" category. Up to the point where the BETA are discovered, history is fairly accurate, especially the STASI part. I like that germany is the location for this anime (I mean why the japanese like germany so much... first Attack on Titan OP, then this.).

1. The female MC is just way too innocent for a world where people are killed like noting by the BETA and the STASI alike.

2. Did NO ONE in the east ever tell her: "hey so if you are ever stuck in the West for some reason, well first you are pretty much fucked, second do NOT fuck with the STASI. She acted like Theodor was the first person to ever tell her about it...

3. The title... what the heck is "Schwarzesmarken" supposed to mean? I get it, you tried to combine schwarz (black) with Markierung (Mark) but that would be "Schwarze Markierung" (Black Mark) or even better "Schwarzgezeichnete" (marked black).

4. Sorry for going full grammar-Nazi again but the fuck? No one would say "Strafe" (punishment) bevore killing a person. It would either be a full sentence like "Das/hier is deine Strafe" (this/here is your punishment) or just "Stirb" (die) but that is the stupidest line in history.

1. Post WWII Germany. A great (in a very, very bad way) chapter in history that has a lot of substance to really dig deep into. So far they delivered, especially with the STASI part as the actual enemys aside the BETA (remember humans, if done correctly can be way, wayyyy more scary than any monster)

2. They included a japanese(I think so at least) as well as a russian pilot amongst the east german pilots. Accurate, because the German Democratic Republic (DDR) was allies with both of these countrys so it would be only natural to have pilots from these states in their best squad. Better than including some random foreigners just for the sake of being foreign.

5. The GCI ist done in a way that doesnt annoy me, I would´ve liked traditional animation better but it´s fine.

6. The little "Fortsetzung folgt..." (to be continued...) at the end, a nice addition and the only correct German grammar in this series.

So far, yes, but I really hope it stays good, or even improves. If it turns into a generic show about killing insert-random-monster-here that threaten the world instead of focusing on the problems within this country I will most likely be dropping this.

anime industry had a crush on germany looooong before AoT ^^
2- you mixed east and west ^^ And from her perspective you wouldnt believe that people kill people when you are fighting aliens.
3 - yeah the grammar is just wrong. It would be "Schwarze Marken" for black marks or if you want to combine it even "Schwarzmarken" would make more sense then Schwarzes..
Black marks where used to mark deadly wounded soldiers. Where all hope is lost.

but that aside
-East germany
-Mecha
-Kawaii lolis
-aliens
my fetish is pleased
(now I want to hear some accents XD )
"for the party" (lol, I like how that has different meanings)
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jan 11, 2016 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
Episode very good start indeed intriguing, if not for that Katia is moe so, the episode would be almost perfect for the genre that is. Maybe it start now to face up cards from the previous anime series, but there hovered. Drawings and animations good, very good mechanical design, I immediately the next episode.
Jan 11, 2016 8:53 AM

Sep 2015
As always, the muv-luv series is just too gruesome for me to watch. But in the end i still watch it till the end lol.
Jan 11, 2016 9:14 AM
Jul 2010
Hope we get some titties this time in Schwa-thing.
Muv-Luv was good, but not enough titties.
Jan 11, 2016 9:44 AM
Jul 2015
dudes i tell you this series is bad a lot fo ntr a lot of usseless dead and many cute girls diying at least in total eclipse the dead of cute girls is low but in this raping ntr and a lot of dead is the plate of the date especially in the stacy crap
Jan 11, 2016 10:08 AM

Jun 2013
bitch shut up she died because of you well that was bloody just how i like it
Jan 11, 2016 10:51 AM

Jul 2015
Why do the BETA attack humanity?
Jan 11, 2016 10:56 AM

Feb 2015
i thought this is gonna be a good one, but the first episode was a little bit confusing to me. still i like it though. not enjoying the blood of course. i didn't there will be a bloodbath in this anime. it's getting hard to watch though. and i'm sure the anime title have some kind of meaning. will keep watching it obviously.
Jan 11, 2016 11:06 AM

Apr 2015
Rather boring rushed and uninteresting, with decent action, and possibly a few interesting characters to keep me going. Meh, I'm a masochist, lets see where this goes. >_>
Jan 11, 2016 11:12 AM

Sep 2015
Comander-07 said:
Acridine said:
Soooo...

anime industry had a crush on germany looooong before AoT ^^
2- you mixed east and west ^^ And from her perspective you wouldnt believe that people kill people when you are fighting aliens.
3 - yeah the grammar is just wrong. It would be "Schwarze Marken" for black marks or if you want to combine it even "Schwarzmarken" would make more sense then Schwarzes..
Black marks where used to mark deadly wounded soldiers. Where all hope is lost.

but that aside
-East germany
-Mecha
-Kawaii lolis
-aliens
my fetish is pleased
(now I want to hear some accents XD )
"for the party" (lol, I like how that has different meanings)

1. well AoT was just a recent example, I've Red smth about Japan rebuilding their country after WWII with germany as example

Actually "Schwarzmarken" would be black Brands soo..
I think that neither would make any sense... An actual german would call it entirely different
Most likely an animal Name or just a short description like KSK
AcridineJan 11, 2016 11:17 AM
Jan 11, 2016 11:18 AM
Oct 2011
terminador_2397 said:
'They' don't really consider it an attack,or rather don't see humans as something err....living.
Jan 11, 2016 11:29 AM

Jul 2015
barmar said:
terminador_2397 said:
'They' don't really consider it an attack,or rather don't see humans as something err....living.

I didn't know, I'm new to the Muv Luv universe
Jan 11, 2016 11:34 AM
Sep 2013
Story seems ok but CG stupid-looking aliens are just a shame
Jan 11, 2016 11:37 AM
Jan 2016
Noticed this because of the German setting. Early 80s cold war focus on the eastern german part is a very interesting setting.
Probably better for japanese viewers, because they don't have to dig to deep into german culture. Communists tried to replace german traditions with their own.
The vietnamese girl surprised me, because the "Vertragsarbeiter" contract workers from other communist states are a small part of especially east german history.
The defection of the west german girl to the east is explained with the search of a person. None the less she is very idealistic. But it surprises me way more that she is accepted so fast.

Don't know the Muv-Luv Setting, and I hope this isn't necessary. And if it is set in a later year, it may be a huge spoiler.
But I think it's not to difficult to follow. Aliens attack Earth. First landing in Soviet Territory is mentioned. Most of the Warsaw Pact states should be overrun. There seems to be no part of the series covering the timespan before 1983? If so I would watch / read this first.
Jan 11, 2016 11:43 AM
Oct 2011
terminador_2397 said:

Make sure to give the VN's a go later if you're interested and have time.They're worth it imo :)
Jan 11, 2016 11:53 AM
Jul 2018
I haven't played the VN or seen the other Muv-Luv series but this was pretty interesting, kind of a little fast I guess but I still enjoyed it.
Jan 11, 2016 12:01 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
East Germany? That's pretty out there for an anime. I cannot remember any other than Monster going there.

I get the feeling that the death rate is going pretty substantial in this show.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 11, 2016 12:10 PM

Jul 2015
barmar said:
terminador_2397 said:

Make sure to give the VN's a go later if you're interested and have time.They're worth it imo :)

Thanks I'll play them sometime
Jan 11, 2016 1:30 PM

May 2013
Havent seen Muv-Luv but so far im bored.. I hope this gets better
Jan 11, 2016 2:19 PM

Jul 2009
I hope they don't make a mess with this one like they did with Total Eclipse, half of Total Eclipse episodes was a total waste of time and a big disappointment.

For now it looks enjoyable but let's see where this will go.
Jan 11, 2016 2:51 PM

Jan 2014
From what I hear, this and Muv-Luv are kinda quite different right?

Anyway I liked it. Political conflicts are in, warfare conflicts are in, and Kenichi Suzumura's voice is in!!!!! (regrettably the only anime in which it is in, it seems -_-).

Oh well this seems like it will promise with its different characters, such as the little sister esque character and our understandably crazy soldier, amongst others.
Jan 11, 2016 3:33 PM

Nov 2011
First show this season i couldn't finish, just no.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jan 11, 2016 4:10 PM

Jan 2014
Fai said:
igundam said:

Its a world besieged by genocidal alien force. And average life expectancy of a soldier is extremely low. Those who survive are the ones who manage to NOT fuck up. To NOT make any major mistakes. And living like that creates baggage.

Other mecha franchises play loose with the idea of war or with character skills.
Other mecha franchises play loose with the very concept of people having to engage in a long term war, let alone for their very survival.
Muv Luv takes that into account instead of ignoring it. It choses to depict what kind of society and people would be there surviving, when engaging in close encounter against a genocidal alien force.

Masum_Beast said:

So umm seems you seem to be the most experienced of all people here regarding Muv Luv, can I ask:

1) What is or are the main series about.

2) What's the idea or differences between Total Eclipse and Alternative.

3) Where is THIS series placed at.

4) If possible a brief description of each.

Onegaishimasu.
Jan 11, 2016 9:00 PM

Jun 2014
Never watched, read, or played Muv-Luv anything and I followed this episode just fine!

Really liking the setting and it seems that no one gets along with anybody else. Seems if you aren't afraid of the BETA than you better be afraid of the Stasi!

The girl at the end appears to be the MC's sister or whatever she was.

Enjoyed the first episode, so definitely want to see where this all goes.
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Jan 11, 2016 11:36 PM

Oct 2008
dunno anything about Muv-luv but this looks promising
The BGMs are great.
But a lot of german nazi & shit...hehe but still i'll give it a try.
4/5.

Jan 12, 2016 12:22 AM

Apr 2015
terminador_2397 said:

Play the Muv-Luv VN Trilogy first.
#CHEXIT
Jan 12, 2016 12:51 AM

Feb 2015
It was entertaining but it felt like way too much happened way too fast. I'm wondering if its absolutely necessary to watch Muv Luv first because I was lost story-wise.

Good action though. Reminds me of God Eater with mechs.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 2016 1:05 AM
Jan 2014
BGMaxie said:
Fai said:

So umm seems you seem to be the most experienced of all people here regarding Muv Luv, can I ask:

Onegaishimasu.

I'll try to answer with minimum amount of spoilers. But still, read at your own risk.

CC9ers said:
It was entertaining but it felt like way too much happened way too fast. I'm wondering if its absolutely necessary to watch Muv Luv first because I was lost story-wise.

Good action though. Reminds me of God Eater with mechs.

IMO both Total Eclipse and Schwarzesmarken is more suited for people who have read the VN rather than newcomer.
If you've read the main trilogy VN, not only you will be more familiar with the setting and stories but the bodysuit/fan service won't disturb you anymore (I think the fan service is one of the hardest part for newcomers).
That said, I actually started watching Total Eclipse before playing/reading Muv-Luv Alternative and it's fine.

Short answer: It's better if you read/play the VN first. If not, just calm down it's only the first episode.
DarkSlayer182Jan 12, 2016 1:23 AM
Jan 12, 2016 1:35 AM

May 2012
One of the best anime in this season

MAL rating is big joke. only 7.07 ?!
Jan 12, 2016 1:57 AM
May 2015
Oh East Germany hating western Germans, very typical during the cold war, now I'm guessing that this anime is gonna be more about personal conflict and betrayal.
Jan 12, 2016 2:17 AM

Jun 2013
Kazuboredlife said:
can i watch this without watching muv-luv ?

Same question.

Should I watch Muv-Luv and Total Eclipse first before watching Schwarzesmarken? I can pretty much catch the drift of the story but it's not really reeling me in as of yet.
臭い-
Jan 12, 2016 2:27 AM

Jun 2014
Bibimbapski said:
Kazuboredlife said:
can i watch this without watching muv-luv ?

Same question.

Should I watch Muv-Luv and Total Eclipse first before watching Schwarzesmarken? I can pretty much catch the drift of the story but it's not really reeling me in as of yet.

Just read the visual novel Muv-luv and Muv-luv Alternative. You have to read the first one as you'll get a feel for the characters, basically getting used to the whole cast.
All credit goes to Sacred.
Jan 12, 2016 3:23 AM

Sep 2014
Well, it is a start. I'm not familiar with the story of this spinoff, so maybe it will be pretty decent - Total Eclipse left me feeling like I wasn't sure what exactly they decided they wanted to make when it was all said and done, and it certainly didn't give me the joy that Muv Luv should have. Here's to hoping that this one will deliver better.

As for everyone who hasn't read Muv Luv and Alternative: I would really prompt you to do so, and not watch the spin off animes beforehand. I know people probably won't, simply because they don't want to read a VN or invest any time/effort into their entertainment, but you're missing out.

BGMaxie said:

Onegaishimasu.

I'm not Fai, and I'm guessing he's more knowledgeable than me, but I've read Muv Luv and Alternative as well as watched Total Eclipse, so I can give you my trimmed-from-spoilers version, if you wanted.

ANGRY2011Jan 12, 2016 3:49 AM
Jan 12, 2016 3:57 AM

Jul 2007
BGMaxie said:

War, bonds between people, cruelty of life, awfulness of human nature, value of love and the price of making sacrifices.

The main series consist of two games, Muv Luv and Muv Luv Alternative. The first game is separated into two parts Extra and Unlimited - Extra deals with the main characters life and interactions before he gets fully involved in the conflict, while Unlimited deals with the actual war. To say more would be spoiler.

Total Eclipse is spin off visual novel that follows different cast during the events of Alternative. The anime version is non-canon fuck up while the visual novel is at least partially canon.
It is known to be way lighter and fanservicey than the main franchise and is believed to be the worst part of muv luv franchise.

Its a prequel to the events depicted in Alternative, set in 1983, less than a decade after the BETA invasion started. It depicts a series of events that sets in motion certain event in Total Eclipse visual novel.

Muv Luv is set in after 2000 and focuses on a normal highschool boy who wakes up one morning only to find out a beautiful girl right next to him. The mystery that transpires slowly draws him into a war that has lasted decades already.
Muv Luv Alternative is a sequel to that covers the last years of the war and the sacrifices to be made for betterment of humanity.
AhenshihaelJan 12, 2016 4:08 AM
Jan 12, 2016 5:18 AM

Jun 2015
I'm not sure why I added this to my PTW. I probably just watched second PV and thought that music is good enough to try it. Well. So where is that music in the anime? Somewhere, I guess, I'm just not sure where.

Theodor looks like Lindo from Dance With Devils. There was such a waste, in DwD, of a perfectly good face.

Why is the girl from West Germany coming to Easties? I missed something? I mean... Shouldn't it work the other way around? :s It's not like this anime would work with the history book, but it's still questionable for me. When she talked with Theodor it lighten a bit, so maybe she's not as stupid as she looks.

The art looks old, let's just say it. It doesn't mean it's bad, but it surely doesn't look like something one would think to see in 2016. Is it accurate to the VN?

P.S. I speak both german and polish. Give more more names/words/phrases they can't say properly and I would not understand without subtitles. I'm waiting patiently. It's funny. :'D
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2016

173 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 8:10 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2016

78 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 7:58 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2016

176 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 2:14 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2016

115 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:28 PM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2016

76 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 23, 2023 6:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.