Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jan 1, 2016 2:05 AM

Dec 2015
Yuno Gasai best yandere girl.

Jan 1, 2016 2:13 AM

Apr 2013
tragedydesu said:
i hate them the only exception is victorique from gosick

She's the best tsundere in anime, definitely. She's kind of a deconstruction of one actually, since it makes complete sense that she's acting that way due to her past and current situation.
Jan 1, 2016 2:17 AM

Nov 2015
I'm not a fan of Tsundere characters, I often find them annoying especially when it's a girl. It's really hard for me to finish any anime with a tsundere female lead.
For salty fans
Jan 1, 2016 2:29 AM

Sep 2015
I dislike most of them. Normally they just end up just being generic characters who must either verbally or physically abuse the MC every minute. They spout the same generic line whenever X scenario occurs.

I love tsunderes when they're done right, but when you have those generic harem tsundere archetypes I absolutely despise them.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Jan 1, 2016 2:45 AM

Jul 2013
If they are violent bitches who treat everybody like shit for petty reasons, I will hate them. I love some of them despite that, like Rin Tohsaka and Mikoto Misaka.
Jan 1, 2016 2:53 AM
Jul 2018
tsudneres are fun af!!!! :C xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jan 1, 2016 2:56 AM

Aug 2015
Tylaen said:
They need to increase their bust size.

this guy speaks the truth.....AMEN
Jan 1, 2016 2:56 AM
Nov 2015
reminds me of the other various types of dere. what do you guys think of those?
Jan 1, 2016 2:58 AM
Jun 2015
nobody1111 said:
reminds me of the other various types of dere. what do you guys think of those?

I'm a huge fan of Elsiederes, ChiyoSakuraderes and NanamiChiakideres.
Jan 1, 2016 3:02 AM

Nov 2009
Not all tsunderes, but i love Louise.
Jan 1, 2016 3:03 AM

Apr 2014
I dislike that character archetype.
JewellTH said:
So basically..
Tsundere done wrong

Tsundere done right

Both are trash tbh
Jan 1, 2016 3:10 AM
Jun 2015
Z4k said:
JewellTH said:
So basically..
Tsundere done wrong

Tsundere done right

Both are trash tbh

Blasphemy. Rin is bae af.

Jan 1, 2016 3:12 AM

Jul 2015
Z4k said:
JewellTH said:
So basically..
Tsundere done wrong

Tsundere done right

Both are trash tbh

Fite me ................................
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Jan 1, 2016 3:23 AM
Nov 2015
Z4k said:
JewellTH said:
So basically..
Tsundere done wrong

Tsundere done right

Both are trash tbh

Whether you like Rin or not at least she is a well written tsundere, and ofc this is coming from a guy that absolutely loathes the archetype.
Jan 1, 2016 4:05 AM

Dec 2012
they are overrated

JewellTH said:
(Woah, pink haired tsunderes must really suck)

pink haired characters suck in general tbh
Jan 1, 2016 4:23 AM

Jul 2015
A_Little_Birdy said:
Z4k said:

Both are trash tbh

Whether you like Rin or not at least she is a well written tsundere, and ofc this is coming from a guy that absolutely loathes the archetype.

dont know about the LN but in the anime she was generic and boring and even have a bad character design "ugly face x)"
Jan 1, 2016 4:44 AM
Jun 2015
kawaii-despair said:
JewellTH said:
(Woah, pink haired tsunderes must really suck)

>Kofuku from Noragami
>Momo from 2 Love Ru
>Crona from Soul Eater
>Morgiana from Magi
>Yui from Angel Beats!
>Jibril from No Game No Life
>Euphemia from Code Geass
>Moka from Rosario Vampire
>Haruko from FLCL
>Hinagiku from Hayate no Gotoku
>Lotti from Pandora Hearts
>Virgo from Fairy Tail

were all good.
Jan 1, 2016 4:48 AM

Dec 2015
The tsundere girl is an anime trope of its own. That's my opinion. :P
Jan 1, 2016 4:52 AM
Jul 2018
They are mean to the core. even if they aare nice in the inside, once they are mean to the MC right away, idc how these tsundere feels
removed-userJan 1, 2016 4:53 AM
Jan 1, 2016 4:54 AM
Jun 2015
rebornnora said:
They are mean to the core. even if they aare nice in the inside, once they are mean to the MC right away, idc how these tsundere feels

You should play rewrite. The tsundere in the game has very good reason to beat the MC and call him an idiot and a pervert.
Jan 1, 2016 5:02 AM
May 2014
They are all bitches to me and I hate them. Most annoying anime characters ever
Jan 1, 2016 5:04 AM

Mar 2015
Tsunderes are kinda cute but i don't like the violent ones + they're overrated
Gin-chan said:
Anime - it's not something that can be thought of in a hall for conferences. It is made out of strange juices current from the brain of animators.
Jan 1, 2016 5:07 AM

Nov 2015
I like them, but not when they are just violent. But nowadays they were reduce to a trope and act pretty much the same.
Jan 1, 2016 5:20 AM

Apr 2015
They should be treated like a masochist and treated as an object "sexually" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 1, 2016 5:22 AM

Nov 2008
Well made tsundere characters are cute or the ones that have something more than the basic traits added to them.
Jan 1, 2016 5:23 AM

Jul 2014
Z4k said:
JewellTH said:
So basically..
Tsundere done wrong

Tsundere done right

Both are trash tbh

Jan 1, 2016 5:26 AM

May 2015
Z4k said:
JewellTH said:
So basically..
Tsundere done wrong

Tsundere done right

Both are trash tbh

See, you just said that Rin is 'trash'. This immediately makes your above statement, as well as all other statements you make on this forum, invalid.

Jan 1, 2016 8:33 AM

Apr 2015
If i start a new show and see a tsundere that i dont like , i will instantly give it a rating of 1, but the show can redeem itself like bakemonogatari because i ended up loving Senshougahara , but shows like toradora had no hope.
AnticlimaticJan 1, 2016 8:37 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 1, 2016 8:35 AM

Jul 2014
Really not a fan of the trope, there are some decent ones but for the most part I try to avoid them
Jan 1, 2016 10:14 AM

Nov 2008
kawaii-despair said:

Chibi-Usa from Sailormoon is the ONLY pink-haired character who sucks. There are really cool ones like Haruko from FLCL, Anya from Code Geass....and fun-loving ones like Lala....I don't get why anyone would hate these girls.
ChiibiJan 1, 2016 10:20 AM

Jan 1, 2016 10:16 AM

Nov 2008
8oomer said:
Tsundere males are scum.

FIGHT ME. I will so end you. That's unforgivable.

Jan 1, 2016 10:27 AM

Oct 2015
I like Tsunderes (yes even the violent ones), when in 'tsun' mood there usually funny and when in 'dere' mood adorable!

Best Tsunderes are Tsundere lesbians in love with each other!

Jan 1, 2016 10:29 AM

Apr 2015
I hate them because of

Tsundere is basically an abusive-but-submissive behavior. They can't admit their feelings, some of them because they're afraid of being so, feels it will hurt their self-esteem, etc so they just show an abusive behavior for perhaps "self-defense", which is basically a submission. IMO tsundere girls pairs well with a patient dense guy who can confess to the girl (because a pure tsundere will never confess first and when they hear a guy confession at the first time she will usually says " baka" etc) while male tsundere pairs well with female deredere (and I have seen a lot of this pairings tbh). As for me, whos typically a shy guy who can't confess to a girl, giving tsundere pairings only gives me sufferings, that's why I prefer a possessive, caring, and loyal girl who can confess her feelings to me first. (yes, I prefer yandere to tsundere.)
Jan 1, 2016 10:33 AM

Dec 2012
Love em, half of the characters on my faves are tsun
Jan 1, 2016 10:36 AM
Oct 2015
I don't usually mind tsundere, and some of them are actually kind of cute as long as they aren't total bitches.

But I'd much rather have a kuudere tbh.
Jan 1, 2016 10:37 AM

Apr 2015
JewellTH said:
So basically..
Tsundere done wrong

Tsundere done right

ahahah, I'm neutral towards Rin (because shes both assertive and submissive although it's more of the latter imo) and I guess there's only 2 tsunderes that I really like (peeps may say that one of them aren't tsunderes tho due it's more assertive)
and as for tsunderes done wrong, I think this character fits the best:
Jan 1, 2016 10:38 AM
Dec 2015
Really depends on the personality and how much they decided to exaggerate it but i'm almost never annoyed by it.
Tanya_BunJan 5, 2016 11:43 AM
Jan 1, 2016 10:39 AM

Jan 2014
You said:
[...]and as for tsunderes done wrong, I think this character fits the best:

How so?

--------------------------------

Jan 1, 2016 10:42 AM

Nov 2008
Well, what people are missing here is that there are DIFFERENT classifications of "tsundere".

Type A tsundere are the ones who are quick to hit, and normally get all the hate. Kirino, Louise, and Taiga are type A

Type B tsundere are merely aloof. They put up a cold front or a stand-offish attitude, but they don't go out of their way to hurt people. All tsundere males are type B Merry and Vitorique are type B....I think Rin from FS/N is as well(?)

Jan 1, 2016 10:45 AM

Apr 2015
Chiibi said:
Well, what people are missing here is that there are DIFFERENT classifications of "tsundere".

Type A tsundere are the ones who are quick to hit, and normally get all the hate. Kirino, Louise, and Taiga are type A

Type B tsundere are merely aloof. They put up a cold front or a stand-offish attitude, but they don't go out of their way to hurt people. All tsundere males are type B Merry and Vitorique are type B....I think Rin from FS/N is as well(?)

there is other classifications as well, like those Classic/Modern tsundere one, in which I still can bear the classic one but not the modern one.
Jan 1, 2016 7:02 PM
Jun 2015
You said:
JewellTH said:
So basically..
Tsundere done wrong

Tsundere done right

ahahah, I'm neutral towards Rin (because shes both assertive and submissive although it's more of the latter imo) and I guess there's only 2 tsunderes that I really like (peeps may say that one of them aren't tsunderes tho due it's more assertive)
and as for tsunderes done wrong, I think this character fits the best:

I asked, have you played Rewrite by any chance? I sound obsessive but it actually has a good tsundere character.
Jan 1, 2016 7:05 PM

Oct 2012
If they're girls and I don't ship them with the guy, chances are I hate them.
Jan 1, 2016 7:09 PM

Dec 2015
I actually don't mind them at all and think they can be fun. I do like variety though so I may need a break from them rather than go from Tsundere to Tsundere to Tsundere. Now Yanderes though... u / / / u ♥
(ʘ ཀ ) Cᴏɴsᴜᴍᴇ Mᴇ—sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴍᴀʏ Cᴏɴsᴜᴍᴇ Yᴏᴜ ( ཀ ʘ)
Jan 1, 2016 7:10 PM
Nov 2015
tragedydesu said:
A_Little_Birdy said:

dont know about the LN but in the anime she was generic and boring and even have a bad character design "ugly face x)"

Really?.. because I thought her interaction with Shirou are entertaining but that is probably mainly because Shirou himself is also a tsundere which makes for some priceless scenes.
Jan 1, 2016 8:05 PM
Jan 2016
Taiga is Tsundere done right in my opinion. She was mean to the MC but for some reason it came off as playful and not just being a bitch for the hell of it.. I don't know, hard to explain.

Anyway, the pool scene made me fall in love with not only the show itself but also her character.

I can't stand Tsundere male leads. I stopped watching Itazura na Kiss solely because I absolutely hated the love interest for the female MC. He was a total douche bag. I eventually went back and watched the whole thing and I'm glad I did because it's a great romance anime but I still hated his character pretty much right up til the end.
Jan 1, 2016 8:13 PM

Nov 2008
SerenityRick said:

I can't stand Tsundere male leads. I stopped watching Itazura na Kiss solely because I absolutely hated the love interest for the female MC. He was a total douche bag. I eventually went back and watched the whole thing and I'm glad I did because it's a great romance anime but I still hated his character pretty much right up til the end.

Okay, there is a MASSIVE difference between "Tsundere male" and "total douche". Some creators just don't do it right.

But these two tsundere males for example are very cute and done right:

....and probably nobody knows who they are.
ChiibiJan 1, 2016 8:17 PM

Jan 1, 2016 8:17 PM

Apr 2015
Kind of screams lazy character writing.
Brace yourself.

Soon as LotGH 2017 comes out. The anime community is going to become so cancerous you will need to take cover and hide.
Jan 1, 2016 8:23 PM

May 2014
They're boring and just make the story more annoying where it didn't need to be. Having an actual good backstory rather than just being tsundere would make a lot more sense
Jan 2, 2016 4:14 AM

Jan 2015
not gonna lie, the moment I saw taiga I couldn't stand her when she hit the mc who is supposed to be super scary and then he turnt into a litte female dog but when I watched on, there wasn't as much of it so it was ok all together
Jan 2, 2016 4:17 AM

Jan 2015
that girl wth orange hair from working isn't the worst tsundere but she pretty much ruined the series for me tbh and in every scene I was hoping not to see her because not only is she a tsun, she plays the victim and gets sympathy from everyone when she crys but hates all men...and it probably would've been a great show too :/
AnIceGuyJan 2, 2016 4:18 AM
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Who let women into the Boys' Love club? Every single Boys' Love anime to this date is written by women.

lostsymphonies - Yesterday

16 by SgtBateMan »»
2 minutes ago

» Are Manga and LN only fans considered Anime fans?

Dragevard - 1 hour ago

12 by FanofAction »»
4 minutes ago

» Best anime from your favorite year

Spunkert - 3 hours ago

10 by SgtBateMan »»
16 minutes ago

Poll: » Which anime is most decadent after a good start?

Henrique-Senpai - 1 hour ago

10 by Atomicsss »»
16 minutes ago

» Would you watch gender swapped Mushoku Tensei? ( 1 2 )

rohan121 - Jun 17

63 by TransferUser »»
21 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.