Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Nov 18, 2015 5:14 AM

Jul 2014
Drake1000 said:

Basically he came to accept that his mum was beating him and stopped denying it, and now he wakes up from the Haise bullshit and wants to die.

bruh...
Nov 18, 2015 5:35 AM
Apr 2014
Arcanix said:
Drake1000 said:

Basically he came to accept that his mum was beating him and stopped denying it, and now he wakes up from the Haise bullshit and wants to die.

bruh...

Do you live in this thread? lmao
Care to correct me then? because a shitpost doesn't really do much.
Nov 18, 2015 5:47 AM

Jul 2014
Drake1000 said:

Do you live in this thread? lmao
Care to correct me then? because a shitpost doesn't really do much.

Well having to spend a lot of time of my day on a pc and having a lot of free time does that to you.
And that "bruh..." was meant to show you how impressed i was with your interpretation with the exception that it is stated in the chapter that he wanted to die long before Haise was even a thing.

So how do you interpret the "Kaneki coming back" the everyone talks about? What do you think that it will happen? Share with us...
ArcanixNov 18, 2015 5:51 AM
Nov 18, 2015 6:09 AM
Nov 2015
Well, intense and emotional chapter. I feel like we're getting Kaneki back, but not the Kaneki we know.
Black Haired - Just an innocent lie
White Haired - The emotionless
Haise - The sweetdream
New Kaneki I feel is going to be the Kaneki that knew all of the tragedy of his life. The repressed, original Kaneki before TG.
Nov 18, 2015 6:20 AM

Jul 2014
Or it's going to be Haise with his memories or some of the memories back. But you might be right too ^
Nov 18, 2015 6:57 AM

Mar 2015
Minecatewn said:
Well, intense and emotional chapter. I feel like we're getting Kaneki back, but not the Kaneki we know.
Black Haired - Just an innocent lie
White Haired - The emotionless
Haise - The sweetdream
New Kaneki I feel is going to be the Kaneki that knew all of the tragedy of his life. The repressed, original Kaneki before TG.

I wouldn't call white haired Kaneki the emotionless

I would call him "the role" since he was Kaneki trying to play the role of a tragic hero
Nov 18, 2015 7:58 AM

Nov 2015
This guy explain it well :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZZHWcpLbHM ^_^
Nov 18, 2015 7:59 AM
Dec 2014
This is just my idea about what's going on with the Kaneki/Haise situation.

Did Kaneki take over? Yes, but I think that it's only for this battle. Kaneki has this one last battle with Eto and after it's over the Kaneki persona disappears (dies) and Kaneki has that cool/stylish death he wanted and thus surrenders the body to Haise (with memories) because Haise is basiclly Kaneki's chance to start over. As we are shown I think Haise has more to live for than Kaneki.
Nov 18, 2015 8:06 AM

Nov 2015
Exterria said:
My man Kaneki is coming back. But the last oage did his hair became black? Or is it just the blood that is coming from his injuries?

It's actually honey. Stop reading the manga with your eyes closed.

Agent-PhrankNov 18, 2015 8:48 AM
Nov 18, 2015 8:10 AM

Jul 2014
Meh, you guys are making this so confusing for yourselves with this take over bullshit and with all the returning bullshit(like Kaneki is on a vacation) when in the end all that it's going to happen is that Haise is going to remember shit and that'll be that.
Nov 18, 2015 9:10 AM

Nov 2015
Why do i think that eto wants/love kaneki ? :D She just wants to bring back old kaneki thats why is there *Thats it*. She sure know that Kanae dont stand chance against Kaneki. And back to Kaneki is back hype.
Tbh i dont think that old kaneki is back.I think it will be like that guy in the video said that something like kaneki version of eto will come. Whats that ? It will be guy who hates the world for what happened to him. Something like eto she hates world because she had hard life. As we can see kaneki had hard life too his mother wasnt so good and rest is still unknow. Thats why i think kaneki created something like *Sweet dream* of his life. In that dream his mother was good person who did her best to dont hurt others. Haise was something like that *Sweet Dream* thats why is there *Goodnight haise i had enough of dreaming*.
As i said guy in the video *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZZHWcpLbHM* Can explain it way more better than i do. Btw: Dont forget that this is only theory and i know my english sucks. :D
PandiciakNov 18, 2015 9:22 AM
Nov 18, 2015 9:23 AM
Nov 2015
This manga truly gets interpreted in a lot of different ways. (I love it xD)
Tune in next week to see who was right !
Nov 18, 2015 9:26 AM

Jul 2014
@Pandiciak Of course that old Kaneki isn't back, he'll never be back because he had this experience "as Haise" and it's impossible for him to be the same as before... after all he's 22 now and he can't turn 19 again.
Nov 18, 2015 9:33 AM

Nov 2015
Arcanix said:
@Pandiciak Of course that old Kaneki isn't back, he'll never be back because he had this experience "as Haise" and it's impossible for him to be the same as before... after all he's 22 now and he can't turn 19 again.
Well i gotta admit you got me. But by old kaneki i mean Nerd kaneki guy who didnt want to kill humans and kaneki who tryed to protect touka and others by joining aogiri tree. White and black kaneki if you want to say it like that :D.
Nov 18, 2015 9:35 AM

Nov 2015
Arcanix said:

^Basically this.
It's going to be like Eto's conversation with the twins all over again.
http://www.twistedhelscans.com/read/tokyo_ghoul/en/10/98/page/8
Nov 18, 2015 9:38 AM

Sep 2013
Arcanix said:
Meh, you guys are making this so confusing for yourselves with this take over bullshit and with all the returning bullshit(like Kaneki is on a vacation) when in the end all that it's going to happen is that KANEKI is going to remember shit and fuse with haise and that'll be that.

FTFY

Please be the end of haise, even a mix of haise and kaneki is better than just haise.
Nov 18, 2015 9:41 AM

Jul 2014
ichii_1 said:

Please be the end of haise, even a mix of haise and kaneki is better than just haise.

The most people should hope for, is him remembering his past and that will obviously change him.
That's why i'm confused when people suddenly say "KANEKI IS BACK!"... bruh, he'll never be back because he was always here... duh.
ArcanixNov 18, 2015 9:45 AM
Nov 18, 2015 9:46 AM

Nov 2015
Agent-Phrank said:
Arcanix said:

^Basically this.

Wow wow wow... Are you kidding me ? Like i started to reading manga after season 2 anime. But wtf ? What idiot made anime ? In manga there is doctor and Rize and in anime Nothing ?? Wow ... as i can see i need to read full manga...
Nov 18, 2015 9:53 AM

Aug 2010
Arcanix said:
Meh, you guys are making this so confusing for yourselves with this take over bullshit and with all the returning bullshit(like Kaneki is on a vacation) when in the end all that it's going to happen is that Haise is going to remember shit and that'll be that.

This! Wth is up with this Kaneki taking over shit. People treating Kaneki like hollow ichigo or something....
Nov 18, 2015 9:54 AM

Dec 2014
iPinoy said:
rip Haise
Now, what's going to happen next?
Nov 18, 2015 10:25 AM

Apr 2014
Pandiciak said:
Agent-Phrank said:

^Basically this.

Wow wow wow... Are you kidding me ? Like i started to reading manga after season 2 anime. But wtf ? What idiot made anime ? In manga there is doctor and Rize and in anime Nothing ?? Wow ... as i can see i need to read full manga...

Dude season 2 was mostly anime original.

Not talking specifically about you but this is why some of the reader have trouble with :re. They jump right into the manga right after s2 without even reading the prequel and then they start complaining about random characters appearing in every chapter or other silly things.

Off topic post but now thanks to a certain reviewer most of the casual readers are going to think Kaneki was raped by Yamori back in aogiri arc. smh
Z4KNov 18, 2015 10:31 AM
Nov 18, 2015 10:56 AM

Nov 2014
[quote=Z4k]
Pandiciak said:

Off topic post but now thanks to a certain reviewer most of the casual readers are going to think Kaneki was raped by Yamori back in aogiri arc. smh

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened but I was surprised at the youtube reviewer's reaction, there are TONS of things 1000000000X worse than getting raped that I'm sure yamori did to kaneki. Getting raped is nothing compared to what I'm sure kaneki went through.
Nov 18, 2015 11:31 AM

Jun 2011
Z4k said:

That was some next level shit. I wanted to make a thread about Chibi Reviews. He's been getting more and more impulsive and his theories are getting more and more ridiculous. Lmao, this theory is GOAT, tumblr will be pround.
Nov 18, 2015 11:45 AM

Sep 2013
Z4k said:

The real question is if Arima raped Haise when he was domesticating him :)
Nov 18, 2015 1:26 PM

Feb 2012
This has been a fantastic chapter that made us realize how much foreshadowing we missed and how Ishida Sui is a masterful tragedy writer.

HalAnime said:
Black Kaneki was a lie.
White Kaneki was a role.
Haise Sasaki was a dream.
Who really is Ken Kaneki?

I think this is the best summary of what has occurred. From the moment his mother began abusing him (probably after his father died and she began overworking, causing her to lash out all her range on him), he began wearing masks. After she finally died (suicide maybe?), he repressed all his memories and selected the ones where she was kind, forming a whole new reality around them, completely denying what happened as a coping mechanism. His aunt abused him, too, and on top of that, he misdirected some of his previous misery on her. He longed for a mother figure. Has anyone noticed that Rize looks kinda similar to his mother...?

His memories that shaped resentment at his core have been buried deep within as he began seeing and experiencing more and more tragic and traumatic events, including the torture that made one his masks shatter. The violence committed as Shironeki appeared to not have a specific cause other than Jason's torture. However, Kaneki hasn't been pure for a long time. If he couldn't cope with current events, how could he cope with his past? ...

Haise was indeed what Kaneki would be if he didn't experience constant abuse and lack of love. But there was no way in the world he could repress all of his pain anymore. The only way for him to heal was to accept himself. And in the moment all of his painful experiences have been grouped together, he finally broke. He remembered. And became his true self, the one that remembered his whole life and now has two choices; to die with dignity ('in style') as he is passively suicidal, or somehow achieve peace now that he's no longer lying to himself and the world.

He said good night to his deluded self. Not specifically just Haise, Shironeki or Kuroneki; he said goodbye to all the masks he always put on in the moment he touched his chin (which is a similar gesture a person would use to literally put a mask on). All of his memories have collided and fused, and memories are what create you, other than your genetic make up.

Next week we'll finally meet the real Kaneki Ken.
Nov 18, 2015 1:37 PM
Nov 2015
There's a true identity of Kaneki somewhere out there. We just need another 100 chapters to find out.
Nov 18, 2015 2:27 PM

Dec 2013
Ish-shooo said:
There's a true identity of Kaneki somewhere out there. We just need another 100 chapters to find out.

In the end his mother died due to Kaneki poisoning her, or some ugly shit like that.

About dreaming...

Nov 18, 2015 3:19 PM
Jan 2015
Nuvviveji said:
kktheman1 said:

Ignore him. All he is is a complete bigot. He tries to prop up his infantile intellect by putting others down. Besides thats what I thought at first too. It makes sense and it isn't farfetched because of the modification that Eto made on Kanae's Kagune. Anything is possible so the Bigot should keep quiet.
Arcanix is a bigot sometimes, but he's stating facts. Eto struck Kaneki and pinned him into the ground. Kanae was struck with fear when Eto showed up and used the chance while Sasaki is injured and stunned to attack him.

Not denying that Eto flicked Kaneki in the head and wrecked him but the Kanae part is open to interpretation.
Nov 18, 2015 3:27 PM
Oct 2015
Z4k said:
Pretty sure most people didn't get the last segment because "kaneki" isn't back and the dialogue where it says "I've had enough of dreaming" is spoken by Haise.

Haise says that he's a "sweet dream" and Kaneki follows up be saying that he's "had enough of dreaming" signaling that he's laid the personality "Haise" to rest. On that page, it also says, "No more dreaming, no more waking." I think this is saying that the periods where Kaneki would surface or "awake" are over because Kaneki is here now.
Nov 18, 2015 3:33 PM
Oct 2015
I really hope Ishida focuses on Kaneki, Kanae, and Eto next chapter. If he switches sides and 54 is about the Qs or Ui I'm gonna lose it. He did way too much of that during the auction arc.
Nov 18, 2015 3:35 PM
Jan 2015
LadyNightmare said:
This has been a fantastic chapter that made us realize how much foreshadowing we missed and how Ishida Sui is a masterful tragedy writer.

HalAnime said:
Black Kaneki was a lie.
White Kaneki was a role.
Haise Sasaki was a dream.
Who really is Ken Kaneki?

I think this is the best summary of what has occurred. From the moment his mother began abusing him (probably after his father died and she began overworking, causing her to lash out all her range on him), he began wearing masks. After she finally died (suicide maybe?), he repressed all his memories and selected the ones where she was kind, forming a whole new reality around them, completely denying what happened as a coping mechanism. His aunt abused him, too, and on top of that, he misdirected some of his previous misery on her. He longed for a mother figure. Has anyone noticed that Rize looks kinda similar to his mother...?

His memories that shaped resentment at his core have been buried deep within as he began seeing and experiencing more and more tragic and traumatic events, including the torture that made one his masks shatter. The violence committed as Shironeki appeared to not have a specific cause other than Jason's torture. However, Kaneki hasn't been pure for a long time. If he couldn't cope with current events, how could he cope with his past? ...

Haise was indeed what Kaneki would be if he didn't experience constant abuse and lack of love. But there was no way in the world he could repress all of his pain anymore. The only way for him to heal was to accept himself. And in the moment all of his painful experiences have been grouped together, he finally broke. He remembered. And became his true self, the one that remembered his whole life and now has two choices; to die with dignity ('in style') as he is passively suicidal, or somehow achieve peace now that he's no longer lying to himself and the world.

He said good night to his deluded self. Not specifically just Haise, Shironeki or Kuroneki; he said goodbye to all the masks he always put on in the moment he touched his chin (which is a similar gesture a person would use to literally put a mask on). All of his memories have collided and fused, and memories are what create you, other than your genetic make up.

Next week we'll finally meet the real Kaneki Ken.

/Claps. Someone get this man a nukacola. Said it perfectly without mincing words or being too verbose.
I agree I also want to say that the real kankei wont be a likeable person I think. If the real Kaneki is an offspring of his mother then it would make sense that he isn't such a "good" person.
Nov 18, 2015 3:43 PM

Dec 2011
I'm still surprised with this turn of events and the additional information about Kaneki's mom (who would see that happening? not me), but I still this will be the trigger to a even more bigger event. I kinda started to lose hope for Kaneki's return, but with this chapter, I'm glad he's back. I mean, I have mixed feelings because it's uncertain what will happen to him (more tragedy?), I almost wished for him to stay where he has been all this time, but I don't know anymore.

Let's see what happens.
Nov 18, 2015 3:51 PM
Jan 2015
muneyoshi said:
I'm still surprised with this turn of events and the additional information about Kaneki's mom (who would see that happening? not me), but I still this will be the trigger to a even more bigger event. I kinda started to lose hope for Kaneki's return, but with this chapter, I'm glad he's back. I mean, I have mixed feelings because it's uncertain what will happen to him (more tragedy?), I almost wished for him to stay where he has been all this time, but I don't know anymore.

Let's see what happens.

Kaneki isn't back . It's simply Haise getting the memories back and most likely will pick up some of the personal characteristics of the real Kaneki. In my opinion him possibly being a rude D.bag
Nov 18, 2015 5:02 PM

Oct 2014
kktheman1 said:
muneyoshi said:

Let's see what happens.

Kaneki isn't back . It's simply Haise getting the memories back and most likely will pick up some of the personal characteristics of the real Kaneki. In my opinion him possibly being a rude D.bag

The question is, Haise will continue to self-titling Sasaki Haise, the name given by the person who wants to kill (or person by whom wanted to die), or will revert to using the name Kaneki Ken?

And if he starts to call yourself Kaneki Ken, he still would be Sasaki Haise? Huh? Huh? Holds this now. :)
Nov 18, 2015 5:09 PM
Jan 2015
haunter_ex said:
kktheman1 said:

The question is, Haise will continue to self-titling Sasaki Haise, the name given by the person who wants to kill (or person by whom wanted to die), or will revert to using the name Kaneki Ken?

And if he starts to call yourself Kaneki Ken, he still would be Sasaki Haise? Huh? Huh? Holds this now. :)

Inb4 fans start saying we want Sasaki back.
Nov 18, 2015 6:14 PM

Oct 2014
kktheman1 said:
haunter_ex said:

Inb4 fans start saying we want Sasaki back.

In fact, I do not think anything if is Kaneki or perhaps Haise or whoever is there, I was joking. :)

In my opinion (nothing I can say the next chapter, IS is fucking unpredictable), I can not see much of Haise going forward because there are many things "involving Ken" still as the Hinami who is trapped in cochlea, amon that is cannibalizing, Hide who is out there planting chaos and discord...
Nov 18, 2015 6:28 PM

Aug 2015
Wow now kaneki whole childhood is really depressing
Nov 18, 2015 7:25 PM

Feb 2012
Ishida continues to be the best.
I'm really happy MS picked this up, because just the spoilers was dying. Tbh, I'm still dying.
This chapter is emotionally compromising. Babuneki! Agh. I thought the "like mom" thing was just because neglect, but I was wrong.
It's not just the date anymore.

I really, really, really love the final page. Bruh. 「夢はもういい。」 Bruh.

Oh, but yeah, I don't really get why you would be assuming Eto gave Kanae a powerup? Because it seems to just be Eto being Eto, which means manipulation (and pain). it's really a shounen; Arcanix's got a point here.

...On that note, GJ LadyNightmare.
Nov 18, 2015 7:26 PM
Aug 2014
I hear someone say that Kaneki asked if Haise could handle it and Haise said yeah, then Kaneki said good night to Haise. And then while Kaneki goes back to sleep. Haise returns to the real world.
Nov 18, 2015 7:29 PM
Dec 2014
ArdenFolgore said:
Z4k said:

That was some next level shit. I wanted to make a thread about Chibi Reviews. He's been getting more and more impulsive and his theories are getting more and more ridiculous. Lmao, this theory is GOAT, tumblr will be pround.

It seems very out there but many people are believeing it. Can someone explain evidence to why bis theory is false? (Not saying i agree with him at all)
Nov 18, 2015 8:19 PM
Jan 2015
Oreo_Assassin said:
ArdenFolgore said:

It seems very out there but many people are believeing it. Can someone explain evidence to why bis theory is false? (Not saying i agree with him at all)

It's not complete tin foil zone because it seems believable and possible but there is simply not enough evidence other than circumstantial things like the implied sexual preference of Jason.
Nov 18, 2015 8:38 PM

Apr 2014
Holy fuck this is so depressing Ishida please... Kaneki was already messed up even before he became Shironeki... Wow. Fuck the Kaneki x Eto/Touka ships. Kaneki x Suffering is still the true OTP.
Nov 18, 2015 8:41 PM
Jan 2015
Keneki said:
Holy fuck this is so depressing Ishida please... Kaneki was already messed up even before he became Shironeki... Wow. Fuck the Kaneki x Eto/Touka ships. Kaneki x Suffering is still the true OTP.

Would actually like to see the sick interest she has in Kaneki. Maybe it's like Aku no Hana type thing where she is trying to force the "real Kaneki" out.

The real person i'm scared for in this series is Eto. There a no free rides on the Ishida tragedy train. We already know about Kaneki and we can predict /brace ourselves for whats going to happen to him. Eto is entirely different we basically know next to nothing about her true past and why shes so sadistic. When it's revealed it's going hit us like a haymaker and the feels cannot and will not be stopped. even if you hate Eto. She is going to die and that much is certain or end up in a state worse than death. I'm already bracing myself for when Ishida decides to swing his Tragedy bat.
kktheman1Nov 18, 2015 9:00 PM
Nov 18, 2015 11:34 PM

Aug 2014
MightyM16 said:
lukeycow said:
That was confusing with his mum, especially considering it was shown completely differently in part 1. Looks like Kaneki is back (or not really). Like others have said, I reckon he'll be a new kind of Kaneki because we find out that everything we've seen of his character so far has been a lie. Will be pretty cool to see what he's really like.

Selective memory is a thing

It just means Kaneki is an unreliable narrator

Kaneki is unreliable period. Go back and read Tokyo Ghoul and notice how many times he puts his hand near his chin.
Nov 19, 2015 12:29 AM

Apr 2015
kktheman1 said:

Would actually like to see the sick interest she has in Kaneki. Maybe it's like Aku no Hana type thing where she is trying to force the "real Kaneki" out.

Or maybe Eto in the story = Ishida in real life
Kaneki/ Haise likes to read her books = We like to read his manga
Eto toying with characters = Ishida trolling us
Eto likes to see people suffering = Ishida likes to make us suffer
Eto is sadistic = Ishida is sadistic too
L̶m̶a̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶i̶o̶u̶s̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶j̶o̶k̶e̶.̶
Nov 19, 2015 12:48 AM

May 2014
Only 2nd day and already 4th page. Nice!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2015 1:26 AM
Jan 2015
Cozatto said:
kktheman1 said:

Or maybe Eto in the story = Ishida in real life
Kaneki/ Haise likes to read her books = We like to read his manga
Eto toying with characters = Ishida trolling us
Eto likes to see people suffering = Ishida likes to make us suffer
Eto is sadistic = Ishida is sadistic too
L̶m̶a̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶i̶o̶u̶s̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶j̶o̶k̶e̶.̶

lol. Makes perfect sense.
Nov 19, 2015 4:13 AM
Feb 2014

New ken. probably.
Nov 19, 2015 4:15 AM
Jul 2018
amazing as usual
Nov 19, 2015 6:28 AM
Apr 2015
I agree with the notion that Haise is going to be a new creation. Not the dream Haise, Not the Lie Kaneki (black) or the Role Kaneki (white). I really hope this new Haise will be the real Kaneki (who ever that is). And I wonder what name he will go by. And how Akira and Arima will react to him. And if he'll stay in the CCG. So many questions.

But on a side note, I wanna know Eto's game. She's always been interested in Kaneki's development. It seems like she wants to tear him down and see how he rebuilds himself but for what purpose? Even besides that, she's been working with the doctor, right? The doctor claims Kaneki as his only success (so far), so I have doubt that she would kill him. I feel like she needs him for something. What is her end game? Is it world domination? I mean it would make sense since she already thinks shes a god. Or is it just world demolition? Anyone have any idea what the true end game is for Eto, and the doctor for that matter?

On another side note, what and who is Noro?!!!! Ishida has refused to reveal this character and it's so frustrating. Also, I want to know what Uta and the clowns are up to. They're such trolls and I know they are going to have some type of role in the story to come.
K_Frat55Nov 19, 2015 6:31 AM
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 150 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Pleinair - Nov 20, 2017

63 by Naroomaki »»
Jun 8, 1:28 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 149 Discussion ( 1 2 )

CrimsonMidnight - Nov 13, 2017

58 by Naroomaki »»
Jun 8, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 146 Discussion ( 1 2 )

brendennp1 - Oct 22, 2017

83 by Naroomaki »»
Jun 8, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 145 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Celeli - Oct 16, 2017

101 by Naroomaki »»
Jun 8, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 144 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2017

153 by Naroomaki »»
Jun 8, 12:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.