Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 12, 2015 1:48 PM
Jun 2014
I loved Fremy this episode and the last one, she completely fell for Adlet's charms. As expected from the strongest man in the world, it was awesome how he figured everything out. So, just one episode left! I hope this show gets a second season.
By the way, I don't now if I hate or love the animation, the close ups and char designs are great, but the animation goes to hell when they show the chars from far away, it makes my eyes bleed man
Sep 12, 2015 1:49 PM

Aug 2014
I don't think I can wait a week so I'm going to speed through the rest of the LN now.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Sep 12, 2015 1:49 PM

Aug 2015
black1blade said:

Or you can just DL the fanlations.

Already have. I was talking on behalf of Rokka's general fanbase.

Plus, professional translation >> fan translation, even if Rokka's fanlation is pretty good anyway.
Sep 12, 2015 1:51 PM
Jul 2018
Adlet survived the fights from all six people and then explained the seventh's plan!
Sep 12, 2015 1:54 PM
Apr 2015
Matheine said:
I just loled so hard when Adlet just kick Nashetania in the face

HA thought I was the only one
Sep 12, 2015 1:55 PM
Jun 2015
Equitum said:
apokaliz500 said:

If he's that eager to listen to Adlet's plans now, why wasn't he when he attacked him in the episode 5? You think he throwed that big, sharp weapon at him to, what, make him unconscious?

Adlet was incapacitated by his many wounds and effectively captured. There was no need to attack/kill him right away, like Maura and Nachetanya wanted to.

yes there was if he was the 7th.It was the best chance for him to kill him with no suspicion.

About what he did at ep 5 was because nashetania played jealous game with his head.

Nashetania : goes insane to sane whenever it is convenient and acted suspicious since the first episode.
She also played around with the knife ''accidentally'' broke the plate and said i will be the mistress of the barrier or weird stuff like that....

*poor* princess that has been trained to fight as a saint,lived through civil war and was set to execution(by her own father i think gonna need rewatch),didnt have any problem fighting fiends on her own and did not loose her cool.BUT
1)She suddenly gets ''excited'' attacks adlet when they were alone
2)She looses her cool when inside the temple all conveniently and calms down in 1 second after she broke the plate.
3)Resolves her mind to prove adlet innocent!!!!because hans is the 7th!!! but she hears maura saying adlet injured hans and immediately goes *adlet which i only know for 3 days betrayed i am so innocent* and goes mental to kill him till last moment.......If she was so resolved then maura saying adlet attacked hans makes sense because in her mind Hans was the 7th.......not to mention someone that was set to execution by her people wouldnt be so surprised or go mad over a guy she knows for 3 days betraying her lol.
Or waiit she is so innocent that she does not know her own kingdom hires assasins when she herself was about to be executed and she knows firsthand how cruel people can be ok sure...

Bunny girl did it for sure.

There are more reasons to suspect her.But her personality seem to act insane only when convenient.

Her character is not psycho/yangire or w/e if she not the 7th then she just randomly written lol
Sep 12, 2015 2:03 PM

Jul 2007
Interesting even if a bit convulted scheme but it makes sense. Either way time to go report the pretend-speculator poster who "speculated" about the Private who told about b arrier being in league with the seventh. Fucking spoilers everywhere veiled as pretend-speculations. This is why I avoid MAL episode threads as much as I can.

Anyway great and tense episode, with only one downside - they keep heavy-handedly trying to show Fremy caring for Adlet, etc and it just brings out of the overall great tension and atmosphere of the episode. Really wish the "romance"(if you can call it that) aspect was not there because of how forced, fake and out of nowhere it feels - really takes us out of the tense and thrilling mystery/detective the show's narrative is weaving.

Also out of entire cast, Fremy seems to be most one-dimensional rightnow with her only traits being her "i trust nobody" persona and her "I like adlet" nonsense. I am intrigued by all the other braves except her so far so I hope the narrative will surprise me and she has more going for her than that.

Anyway can't wait for final episode. I wonder who seventh is.
Sep 12, 2015 2:04 PM

Jun 2015
CookingPriest said:
Interesting even if a bit convulted scheme but it makes sense. Either way time to go report the pretend-speculator poster who "speculated" about the Private who told about b arrier being in league with the seventh. Fucking spoilers everywhere veiled as pretend-speculations. This is why I avoid MAL episode threads as much as I can.

Anyway great and tense episode, with only one downside - they keep heavy-handedly trying to show Fremy caring for Adlet, etc and it just brings out of the overall great tension and atmosphere of the episode. Really wish the "romance"(if you can call it that) aspect was not there because of how forced, fake and out of nowhere it feels - really takes us out of the tense and thrilling mystery/detective the show's narrative is weaving.

Anyway can't wait for final episode. I wonder who seventh is.

I didn't think it felt heavy-handed at all ...
Sep 12, 2015 2:05 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Just me or is this mystery breaking a bit too many of Van Dine's 20 Rules?

I don't really find it satisfactory
Sep 12, 2015 2:06 PM

Aug 2014
Frrrosty said:
black1blade said:

Or you can just DL the fanlations.

Already have. I was talking on behalf of Rokka's general fanbase.

Plus, professional translation >> fan translation, even if Rokka's fanlation is pretty good anyway.

Not always tbh.

Sep 12, 2015 2:07 PM

Dec 2010
Best girl Fremy.

And uhh... feels like Adlet pulled that straight out of his ass but at this point I'm sick of Maura bullheadedly insisting he's the 7th.

Next week last episode?!
Sep 12, 2015 2:09 PM

Aug 2014
Pknoctis said:
Best girl Fremy.

And uhh... feels like Adlet pulled that straight out of his ass but at this point I'm sick of Maura bullheadedly insisting he's the 7th.

Next week last episode?!

It's just because the clues have been spread out through a few months. Also it's just a bit of lateral thinking on Adlet's part which you would expect if he was the strongest in the world.

Jan 2008
A cliffhanger was inevitable. But still...damn you cliffhanger!!

I thoroughly enjoyed Adlet kicking Nashetania in the face, after letting his own hands be stabbed to stop the finishing strike, like boss--on top of breaking her main weapon. Take that, crazy ass bitch! Eat dirt from the dirty boot!

I loved it when Fremy is all like "I'll be taking my gun back, thank you very much" silently from Mora, when Mora's lies were exposed. Now everything she says from now on won't be able to hold any weight, and all her decisions can be vetoed as they can be invalidated by her rash untrusting nature. Her ability to lead the 6 braves will be called into question, as she is seen unfit for the role.

Estoy_GordoSep 12, 2015 2:12 PM

Jul 2007
HaXXspetten said:

Yeah I felt it relied too much on things the viewer had no way of knowing(fake barriers, seventh having an acomplice, half the rules we knew being fake, etc).

I mean it all fits together nicely and all but If there's one thing disappointing about this mystery it is the fact that there's no way a viewer could have put it all together on their own.

If I were to do this story I would have made Adlet and everyone else a lot more ambiguous and Adlet's rants and "theories" a lot more crazy and persecution-complex-like so the whole psychological warfare aspect works better. Right now the whole mystery aspect is shaky - after all this show is at its best when you DO NOT know who to trust(including MC himself). And it is at its lowest when "teamwork and trust", forced romance and "Mc explaining convulted theories" happens. Really leaves a kind of unpolished jewel impression so far.
AhenshihaelSep 12, 2015 2:13 PM
Sep 12, 2015 2:11 PM

Apr 2013
How come Chamot was ok with leaving the temple with Hans?

Anyways, I really liked the explanations of why the fog appeared, it was pretty clever.
Other than that, though, this episode was the ugliest by far. The running animation for Adlet during the fight was ridiculously bad and most of the scenes in the second half looked like I drew them. Hint, I can't draw for shit. So yeah, a bit disappointing Passione seems to be running out of budget now, hopefully next episode looks better.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Sep 12, 2015 2:12 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
CookingPriest said:
HaXXspetten said:

Yeah I felt it relied too much on things the viewer had no way of knowing(fake barriers, seventh having an acomplice, half the rules we knew being fake, etc).

I mean it all fits together nicely and all but If there's one thing disappointing about this mystery it is the fact that there's no way a viewer could have put it all together on their own.

If I were to do this story I would have made Adlet and everyone else a lot more ambiguous and Adlet's rants and "theories" a lot more crazy and persecution-complex-like so the whole psychological warfare aspect works better.
Yeah exactly. You should absolutely be able to figure out the whole truth yourself before it is revealed in the story or it's not a good mystery. Now I'm not saying that it was impossible to do so in this case but really Adlet's "solution" here felt way too far-fetched. You should at least be given clear clues to work with. It's like being given a puzzle where someone has hidden half the pieces. Of course there's no fun in trying to lay that :s

Also the fact that he more or less found Riura's body by a lucky guess is kind of unacceptable. Luck should never be a factor in a mystery
Sep 12, 2015 2:12 PM

May 2015
Rokka no Yuusha just keeps getting better with its timing o/ makes me feel like all my past theories were worthless
5/5
Sep 12, 2015 2:14 PM
Oct 2010
I don't get why they didn't let him say it. I'm just wrapping this under a spoiler just incase I am correct (I actually don't 100% know who it is).

Sep 12, 2015 2:14 PM

Jul 2007
HaXXspetten said:
CookingPriest said:

If I were to do this story I would have made Adlet and everyone else a lot more ambiguous and Adlet's rants and "theories" a lot more crazy and persecution-complex-like so the whole psychological warfare aspect works better.
Yeah exactly. You should absolutely be able to figure out the whole truth yourself before it is revealed in the story or it's not a good mystery. Now I'm not saying that it was impossible to do so in this case but really Adlet's "solution" here felt way too far-fetched. You should at least be given clear clues to work with. It's like being given a puzzle where someone has hidden half the pieces. Of course there's no fun in trying to lay that :s

Also the fact that he more or less found Riura's body by a lucky guess is kind of unacceptable. Luck should never be a factor in a mystery

This kind of feels as if narrative gave us a jigsaw puzzle and as we try to figure out how it fits together, suddenly replaced it with a game of solitaire without any explanation or reason.
Sep 12, 2015 2:15 PM

Aug 2014
geralt said:

Anyways, I really liked the explanations of why the fog appeared, it was pretty clever.
Other than that, though, this episode was the ugliest by far. The running animation for Adlet during the fight was ridiculously bad and most of the scenes in the second half looked like I drew them. Hint, I can't draw for shit. So yeah, a bit disappointing Passione seems to be running out of budget now, hopefully next episode looks better.

Probably scheduling mostly. I agree that it would have been pretty impossible to work it out through standard logical thinking. They did mention Riura a lot too.

Sep 12, 2015 2:17 PM

Aug 2014
It's not that the explanation was BS it's just that people weren't paying attention to the right details XD. (well I wasn't either).

Sep 12, 2015 2:18 PM
Jul 2014
Well, at this point the barrier plan was pretty obvious to be a scientific explanation payoff, but it was still a rather satisfying revelation. My favorite moment was Adlet defining what he views to be the 'strongest man in the world'. I agree with him, no man present is his equal or could have escaped the trap placed on him like he did.

As for who the 7th is, well, I've said for the past 7-8 episodes that it's either Maura or Nashentania, and I'm still pretty confident about that. All the evidence points towards the princess at the moment, though.

HaXXspetten said:

I thought the same thing, but you could say that crossing high fantasy with mystery basically violates a lot of rules to begin with. It's the way they're broken that is important - for example, the barrier pay-off included magic but the explanation for why it occurred was entirely scientific which still satisfies "The method of murder, and the means of detecting it, must be be rational and scientific." I think it works for the most part, since it's bending genres a lot in the sense that this is only a part of a bigger adventure series it seems.
Sep 12, 2015 2:19 PM

Apr 2015
black1blade said:
It's not that the explanation was BS it's just that people weren't paying attention to the right details XD. (well I wasn't either).

I too am perplexed that Haxx and Fai are complaining about not being able to figure out the jiggsaw puzzle while simultaneously ignoring two pieces of it.
Sep 12, 2015 2:21 PM

Jul 2007
black1blade said:

Yeah sorry no. I call BS. There's absolutely no way to figure out this mystery before the reveal because the "reveal" literally throws away every single rule the mystery has set out of the window to explain itself.

Its the same as if we had a locked room murder mystery with with suspects in a confined room and then the narrative suddenly decided to tell us that the murder was done by an alien elephant who teleported into the room and killed the victim with his mind.
Sep 12, 2015 2:22 PM
Oct 2010
CookingPriest said:
HaXXspetten said:

You know I mentioned this before in a prior discussion and I am not surprised to see people saying it now. Ever since flamie had to explain barriers to us in that one episode I felt a bit cheated. It doesn't allow viewer participation when done like that because they introduce curve balls that the viewer has no knowledge of like you mentioned or like the sun goddess.
Sep 12, 2015 2:22 PM

Aug 2014
I didn't expect a scientific explanation at all personally. I also didn't really pay the show much attention in the first few episodes. I was never going to work it out XD but I'm sure someone could have and probably has.

Sep 12, 2015 2:23 PM

Apr 2013
HighKing77 said:
geralt said:

She probably got bored and wanted to fight. She seems like a violent person as well since she was willing to torture Fremy whilst in the temple, so it probably wouldn't be out of the question to say she wanted a piece of the action.

That would make sense if last episode Maura didn't threaten her to make sure to watch Hans and to keep him from leaving.
5. Is it actually good?

Sep 12, 2015 2:23 PM
Sep 2014
darboux said:
yes there was if he was the 7th.It was the best chance for him to kill him with no suspicion.

About what he did at ep 5 was because nashetania played jealous game with his head.

Nashetania : goes insane to sane whenever it is convenient and acted suspicious since the first episode.
She also played around with the knife ''accidentally'' broke the plate and said i will be the mistress of the barrier or weird stuff like that....

*poor* princess that has been trained to fight as a saint,lived through civil war and was set to execution(by her own father i think gonna need rewatch),didnt have any problem fighting fiends on her own and did not loose her cool.BUT
1)She suddenly gets ''excited'' attacks adlet when they were alone
2)She looses her cool when inside the temple all conveniently and calms down in 1 second after she broke the plate.
3)Resolves her mind to prove adlet innocent!!!!because hans is the 7th!!! but she hears maura saying adlet injured hans and immediately goes *adlet which i only know for 3 days betrayed i am so innocent* and goes mental to kill him till last moment.......If she was so resolved then maura saying adlet attacked hans makes sense because in her mind Hans was the 7th.......not to mention someone that was set to execution by her people wouldnt be so surprised or go mad over a guy she knows for 3 days betraying her lol.
Or waiit she is so innocent that she does not know her own kingdom hires assasins when she herself was about to be executed and she knows firsthand how cruel people can be ok sure...

Bunny girl did it for sure.

There are more reasons to suspect her.But her personality seem to act insane only when convenient.

Her character is not psycho/yangire or w/e if she not the 7th then she just randomly written lol

Goldof had no clue Adlet came up with the Riura idea, tho. So it's not like, from his perspective, he had to hurry before Adlet says that plan. Again, waiting more with killing anyone will make all Braves turn off the barrier later. Also it will delay finding the true one, since until the kill Adlet they cannot know about his innocence, because he has no ways to prove it (that's what Goldof thought).

If acting suspiociously would make you the 7th, Mora would be evil as well. She was behaving suspicious as hell many times, too, so Nashetania being suspicious isn't enough to be a proof.

"1)": This topic was already touched upon in episode 6 thread (I finally went and read it a few hours ago to look for some clues, didn't find much tho), Zefyris (I hope I write the nick right) said the scene is completely explainable, because Nashetania was mad that Adlet insulted the God of Blades.

About the "2)": What exactly would she achieve by breaking it on purpose? That should make people suspicious of her and I'm sure nobody did only because it was so "clear" Adlet activated the barrier.

Also the "3)" kinda prooves her innocence:
1. As a 7th, it would be more wise to keep "believing in Adlet-san" even after Mora says he hurt Hans, because, like you said, she could say "Hans is 7th and Adlet hurt him because he noticed". Then when Adlet dies and they see he wasn't 7th, Nashetania has perfect situation because noone will suspect person who tried to help the innocent guy. Why should she deliberately make her great situation worse by dropping the "Adlet-san is innocent!"?
And why the hell did she even need to pull such an act before Goldof (he was the only one with her when she did that), who not only would do what she says, but himself was convinced Adlet is the 7th?
Sep 12, 2015 2:24 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
black1blade said:
It's more that those details shouldn't even be part of the playing field. The truth should be something staring you in the face, but only if you're smart enough to see it. This felt way too off-topic

To make an example, if you've played Super Danganronpa 2; the second-to-last trial of that game has the most ridiculous far-fetched solution that is next to impossible to ever figure out beforehand. But that was only because of how insanely complex it was; the truth was still absolutely right in front of you the entire time provided that you were crazy enough to even consider something so unexpected. That was absolutely brilliantly written. But what Rokka is doing is kind of the opposite; this solution is based on facts that really shouldn't have anything to do with the mystery to begin with. Like the geographical location and the weather aspects, the presense of an accomplice, the fact that the whole premise was partially a lie etcetera I mean none of that are actually clues to the viewer and should have no business being part of a proper detective story. It's more like the show is presenting the solution for you gradually over time instead of letting the viewers try to figure the truth out for themselves, which I guess is fine but not really what I was hoping for from a show of this genre
Sep 12, 2015 2:25 PM
Aug 2014
I'm so freaking hyped for the last episode. That ending left me in so much suspense.
Sep 12, 2015 2:27 PM

Jul 2007
skudoops said:
CookingPriest said:

You know I mentioned this before in a prior discussion and I am not surprised to see people saying it now. Ever since flamie had to explain barriers to us in that one episode I felt a bit cheated. It doesn't allow viewer participation when done like that because they introduce curve balls that the viewer has no knowledge of like you mentioned or like the sun goddess.

Yeah that moment was one of first major "wait a second shouldn't WE THE VIEWER be able to figure that out without you bringing in random new facts out of your ass?" kind of moment for me with this show.

It genuinely feels as if author wrote himself/herself into a corner with the mystery and had to think up random new things to wrap it up.
Sep 12, 2015 2:29 PM

Aug 2015
CookingPriest said:
HaXXspetten said:

This kind of feels as if narrative gave us a jigsaw puzzle and as we try to figure out how it fits together, suddenly replaced it with a game of solitaire without any explanation or reason.

First things first, using Knox's Ten Commandments, is most certainly not a great criteria to use for detective fiction.

Rokka no Yuusha belongs in the hybrid category of mystery shows that work very well without using these guidelines, and yes they are guidelines for writers and not some template marking scheme. Nevertheless, the show still keeps the core rules listed by Knox like Adlet being the main detective and having a sort of sidekick (Hans/Fremy) etc, and only disobeys some minor ones.

The reason why it might seem that it's far-fetched is because there is a change in focus from episode 1-4 to episode 5-11 from an adventure story with a goal to a detective story. Now, what do you think about the fact that the decisive hints were littered during the adventure part? You either were caught off guard, or you could care less about the heavy dialogue in that stage.

Edit: I agree that the show is a little bit weak on logic, but that's because we are looking through the MC's lens, and we all know Adlet isn't really a logical person anyway. Rokka shines in its character case studies, not robotic syllogisms.
FrrrostySep 12, 2015 2:36 PM
Sep 12, 2015 2:30 PM

Aug 2014
CookingPriest said:
black1blade said:

Yeah sorry no. I call BS. There's absolutely no way to figure out this mystery before the reveal because the "reveal" literally throws away every single rule the mystery has set out of the window to explain itself.

Its the same as if we had a locked room murder mystery with with suspects in a confined room and then the narrative suddenly decided to tell us that the murder was done by an alien elephant who teleported into the room and killed the victim with his mind.
There where like 3 or so saints who weren't the group that where constantly mentioned. Maura literally dismisses all of them as having the power to raise the fog apart from riura. I don't think the fact that the captain guy's explanation was a set up was that big of a stretch. Also there is the thing about Adlet saying it was hot although it would have been very hard to know that was a clue. That is why you would have had to consider a lot of stuff. Not saying anyone is stupid for not working out but the elements to make it make sense where there.

Sep 12, 2015 2:30 PM
Sep 2014
CookingPriest said:
Yeah that moment was one of first major "wait a second shouldn't WE THE VIEWER be able to figure that out without you bringing in random new facts out of your ass?" kind of moment for me with this show.

It genuinely feels as if author wrote himself/herself into a corner with the mystery and had to think up random new things to wrap it up.

Not really, hints were there long time ago. Sun Saint missing, hot area and coldness near the temple. Only thing it lacked is the scientific way fog appears and author probably assumed that invested enough reader/watcher would look up the science of the fog once they notice Adlet talks about the weather so much.
Sep 12, 2015 2:31 PM

Aug 2015
Man I'm glad Adlet finally cleared things up I was starting to feel bad for him. Not surprised they kept who the seventh was for the next episode and I'll be surprised if it's not the princess.
Sep 12, 2015 2:32 PM

Feb 2015
absolutely love this show, really hope we get a second season. I'm hyped for the last episode next week. Actions scenes were well choreographed and I was surprised how cold Bunny girl is.

I didn't expect much when I started watching this but it's probably my favourite show this season.
Sep 12, 2015 2:35 PM

Jul 2007
Frrrosty said:

The reason why it might seem that it's far-fetched is because there is a change in focus from episode 1-4 to episode 5-11 from an adventure story with a goal to a detective story. Now, what do you think about the fact that the decisive hints were littered during the adventure part? You either were caught off guard, or you could care less about the heavy dialogue in that stage.

apokaliz500 said:
CookingPriest said:

Not really, hints were there long time ago. Sun Saint missing, hot area and coldness near the temple. Only thing it lacked is the scientific way fog appears and author probably assumed that invested enough reader/watcher would look up the science of the fog once they notice Adlet talks about the weather so much.

And if you notice I already talked about those hints but the way they were used within the mystery is complete asspull that breaks the preset rules.

Now if those set-ups were used WITHIN the rules the mystery established this would actually be a good mystery. Now, even if the pieces fit, they fit according to such logic that no viewer could have genuinely used, by breaking the rules the bounds of which the viewer was supposed to think within. And that is bad writing. It feels that the author took all the set-up they did and just threw it together randomly, thinking up new random things to glue it all together.
Sep 12, 2015 2:36 PM
Aug 2015
So what happn to the 8th theory?
And can someone please tell me what AOTY Is?

Need a Gif of that kick please.
Sep 12, 2015 2:37 PM

Apr 2015
delloskill said:
So what happened to the 8th theory?

Anime Of The Year.
Sep 12, 2015 2:38 PM

Aug 2015
delloskill said:
So what happn to the 8th theory?

Need a Gif of that kick please.

8th theory = 8th PERSON/Accomplice - Riura/Leura Saint of Sun not an 8th Brave.
Sep 12, 2015 2:38 PM
Sep 2014
CookingPriest said:
And if you notice I already talked about those hints but the way they were used within the mystery is complete asspull that breaks the preset rules.

Now if those set-ups were used WITHIN the rules the mystery established this would actually be a good mystery. Now, even if the pieces fit, they fit according to such logic that no viewer could have genuinely used, by breaking the rules the bounds of which the viewer was supposed to think within. And that is bad writing. It feels that the author took all the set-up they did and just threw it together randomly, thinking up new random things to glue it all together.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1425082&show=450#msg42106594
And before you go and report me, no, I didn't read the LN.
Sep 12, 2015 2:40 PM
Oct 2010
Another thing that bothered me about this is, didn't they say the demon god came around once every 300 years? As far as I remember the Rokka's were chosen when the demon god was close to returning, but shouldn't the saint of sun already be dead during that period of time? Why would one group of saints have the opportunity to meet another? Unless I'm mistaken and age doesn't work the same way in this universe or that people can become saints without getting a mark.

Apr 2013
CookingPriest said:

Can you elaborate on what rule exactly has been broken?
5. Is it actually good?

Aug 2014
It would have actually been possible to work out after the barrier explanation thing (which I admit was quite late). So we suspect that there is another person acting that Adlet coined as the "eight". We also know it isn't any of the saints that they talked about with maura. 1 other saint is mentioned and has been missing for a while. Pretty sure that we also know that fremy didn't kill riura. IDK maybe I'm just not so annoyed because I read through the 60% of the LN before this episode. By the time I read it I knew the series was a mystery instead of turn off your head fantasy so I actually payed attention. It is very blatant to the fact that riura can burn down castles. I guess you would also have had the consider what fog actually is and how it is caused. Again it all comes down to lateral thinking. (literally spent all day bored at oxfam reading books about it).

Sep 12, 2015 2:41 PM

Jul 2007
apokaliz500 said:
CookingPriest said:

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1425082&show=450#msg42106594
And before you go and report me, no, I didn't read the LN.

I actually already did report you and no your claim to "not have read the VN" does ont really hold any weight.

I have seen people "speculate" by spoiling the twists way too many times in the shows I follow.

Don't worry - at least you are not the first. There was someone who did similar "Theory" the episode the barrier activated.

skudoops said:
Another thing that bothered me about this is, didn't they say the demon god came around once every 300 years? As far as I remember the Rokka's were chosen when the demon god was close to returning, but shouldn't the saint of sun already be dead during that period of time? Why would one group of saints have the opportunity to meet another? Unless I'm mistaken and age doesn't work the same way in this universe or that people can become saints without getting a mark.

Braves =/= Saints.

Braves are the chosen six to fight the demon god.
Saints are just superpowered females born with aspects of a god.
Sep 12, 2015 2:42 PM

Jan 2008
Awesome episode. Nashe is a scary opponent when she's insane. I cannot BELIEVE that Goldof was the voice of reason for when they caught Adlet. I also can't believe that Chamon and Hans just came together. And raise your hand if you knew the episode would end right as he was about to say who the 7th is.

Apr 2013
CookingPriest said:

I already tried to report those long ago. But the problem is since they pretend, we can't prove that they aren't just super intelligent and correctly found out, so they refused some of them. So I completely gave up on those, that's a waste of time to report them, they can't delete those.

I counted before and it was breaking 5/20 IIRC. Including the one involving magic, which was logical to break from the start. It's actually being more respecful of those rules than most detective anime I can think of. Especiall ysince the 5 broken are of no importance.

[quote=CookingPriest]
HaXXspetten said:
J

If I were to do this story I would have made Adlet and everyone else a lot more ambiguous and Adlet's rants and "theories" a lot more crazy and persecution-complex-like so the whole psychological warfare aspect works better. Right now the whole mystery aspect is shaky - after all this show is at its best when you DO NOT know who to trust(including MC himself). And it is at its lowest when "teamwork and trust", forced romance and "Mc explaining convulted theories" happens. Really leaves a kind of unpolished jewel impression so far.

That's inexact. That shows have taken great care to show you the rule. if it' said by two peoples it's confirmed, if it's said by one it's not and may be a lie except if we're shown directly the proof.
There was all the clues needed to solve since SEVERAL EPISODES AGO. You just missed them.
It's eespecially funny yo usay you weren't told when Adlet already gave us an almost completely correct theory last episode. You had one week to work on the part that Fremy pointed out as not working.
Oct 2010
CookingPriest said:

Braves =/= Saints.

Braves are the chosen six to fight the demon god.
Saints are just superpowered females born with aspects of a god.

Ah ok I was just interchanging them then, because I kept wondering what the hell adlet was the saint of lol.

Jun 2015
DmonHiro said:
Awesome episode. Nashe is a scary opponent when she's insane. I cannot BELIEVE that Goldof was the voice of reason for when they caught Adlet. I also can't believe that Chamon and Hans just came together. And raise your hand if you knew the episode would end right as he was about to say who the 7th is.

*raises hand*
Sep 12, 2015 2:43 PM

Sep 2014
Tylaen said:
If only the animation and art consistency held up.

I cri evrytiem.

Hah. This.

Fuck theories. Fuck acting. At this point in the animu, I really couldn't care less, lol.

Dat cliffhanger. Gotta luv how the question still isn't answered. I wonder who the 7th is~
Only one more week to go~!
The sun is a deadly laser
Pages (18) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Amazing until

RealityChanges - Jun 10

13 by quarterhorse2525 »»
Jun 22, 5:16 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2015

306 by Rexnihilo »»
Jun 14, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

985 by WienGirl »»
Jun 6, 6:07 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2015

577 by WienGirl »»
Jun 6, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

252 by WienGirl »»
Jun 6, 5:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.