Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 15, 2015 1:23 AM

Jul 2013
tsudecimo said:
Tenshi_Shura said:
Now I'm interested in those anime. List them!

I forgot the fourth.

I know that first one is from Monogatari. I don't know those other two.
May 15, 2015 1:24 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Tenshi_Shura said:
tsudecimo said:

I forgot the fourth.

I know that first one is from Monogatari. I don't know those other two.
Sekai Seifuku & Outbreak Company
May 15, 2015 1:36 AM

Nov 2008
I actually did not approve about the relationship in Kodomo no Jikan. xDD

I prefer to treat them just like in Ro Kyu Bu. Just eyecandy xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 15, 2015 3:44 AM
May 2015
being a lolicon is not bad as long you don't do sexual harrasment :3
May 15, 2015 10:05 AM

Oct 2009
angelcode00 said:

No, you worded it wrong.
being a lolicon is not bad as long as it is consensual.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
May 15, 2015 10:13 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
azzuRe said:
angelcode00 said:

No, you worded it wrong.
or if it's the loli doing the harrassment <3
May 15, 2015 10:26 AM

Nov 2012
What about females x male child lovers, any opinion on those?
May 15, 2015 10:27 AM
Jul 2018
azzuRe said:
angelcode00 said:

No, you worded it wrong.

Being consensual doesn't matter when fantasizing. If you take your 'loli attraction' beyond fantasy though that's sick and always going to be unconsensual.
SuperRed said:

There's not really any difference morally between shotas and lolis. Gender is irrelevant.
May 15, 2015 10:33 AM

Sep 2013
SuperRed said:

That's called Shotacon, and is mostly with older guys rather than girls XD
Damn fujoshis :(
May 15, 2015 10:43 AM

Apr 2014
depends on the age of the loli.
May 15, 2015 10:45 AM

Aug 2014
Milk_is_Special said:

A lot of the time yeah. Depends how much they act like a child too. Well honestly, I think most attraction to anime girls is kinda weird :/

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
May 15, 2015 10:47 AM

Apr 2014
black1blade said:
Milk_is_Special said:

A lot of the time yeah. Depends how much they act like a child too. Well honestly, I think most attraction to anime girls is kinda weird :/
I'm not attracted to anime characters in any way, but I can see why some people are.
May 15, 2015 7:50 PM

Jul 2013
SuperRed said:

Most of the time it's older man x shota. Fujoshis.....

Milk_is_Special said:

What if the loli is like 18 or something and still act like a child?
May 15, 2015 7:54 PM

Feb 2010
Tenshi_Shura said:
I'll just go straight to the point. Do you like it when lolis become the romantic interests of anyone in a certain anime? Like in Black Bullet, although Rentarou supposedly likes the yandere girl but I'm pretty sure when the LNs end he will end up with the loli since she's the main female lead. I know that everyone of us has different tastes and some people like lolis. I just want to discuss if you feel rather disturbed watching a child-like person flirting.

Personally, I'm no fan of lolis but I don't mind them. Although there are some that I really hate like Index. I just feel indifferent when I see lolis becoming lovey-dovey with a boy because no matter what age she is I still see her as a child. Probably the main reason I rated Toradora an 8 instead of a 9 because I feel awkward watching both Taiga and Ryuuji. So, opinions?

taigas the same age as or 1 year yougner than ryuuhji

short adult girls exist get over it
my english teacher only came up to my waist when i was in highschool
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

May 15, 2015 7:55 PM

Apr 2015
Tenshi_Shura said:

That is called age play, and is actually very hot irl. :$
TheRefractingOne said:
No, liking MAL-approved shounen does not make you any less of a shounentard.
May 15, 2015 8:18 PM

Jun 2014
i dislike most of them but it's cute in manga Blood Alone

in Kure-nai, the mc would probably choose the loli since they already...

May 15, 2015 8:27 PM

Nov 2008
blessofcurse said:

Second scene is hot, first is adorable.

May 15, 2015 9:43 PM

Mar 2015
Hmm... I might have a wrong interpretation of Loli, but I'm sure that Loli is something like a character that have a childlike appearance, but may be older or younger like an elementary student. If that's the case I'm fairly okay with lolis as the MC lovers as long as the MC is not an old guy in his mid 20s or so. Also I'm kind of okay if the loli is around 10 years+ but not below.

So lolis like in DanMachi, Hestia and Lili getting closer to Bell, who is 14 years old, I'm okay with it. Also I'm okay with characters like Koneko from DxD or Kuroneko from Oreimo or Kotori from Date A Live or Victorique de Blois from Gosick who have romantic affection with the MC that are relatively in their 17~.

But loli like in Kodomo no Jikan, where the teacher aged 23 and an elementary student aged 7 have a romantic relationship? That is a big nope from me.

May 16, 2015 12:05 AM

Jul 2013
Bratty said:
Tenshi_Shura said:

That is called age play, and is actually very hot irl. :$

Unfortunately in anime they don't do it in purpose. They just have that personality despite being 18.

blessofcurse said:

They both look like their little sisters honestly.

DarklordVor said:
Hmm... I might have a wrong interpretation of Loli, but I'm sure that Loli is something like a character that have a childlike appearance, but may be older or younger like an elementary student. If that's the case I'm fairly okay with lolis as the MC lovers as long as the MC is not an old guy in his mid 20s or so. Also I'm kind of okay if the loli is around 10 years+ but not below.

So lolis like in DanMachi, Hestia and Lili getting closer to Bell, who is 14 years old, I'm okay with it. Also I'm okay with characters like Koneko from DxD or Kuroneko from Oreimo or Kotori from Date A Live or Victorique de Blois from Gosick who have romantic affection with the MC that are relatively in their 17~.

But loli like in Kodomo no Jikan, where the teacher aged 23 and an elementary student aged 7 have a romantic relationship? That is a big nope from me.

I'm not against lolis who are partnered with people similar to them in terms of appearance since they would look cute instead of them being partnered with someone that's like 3 feet taller than them. That's why I like Hestia with Bell.

I also feel disgusted with that loli in Kodomo no Jikan. Can't they just portray grade schoolers as grade schoolers and not sexualize them.
May 18, 2015 7:29 PM

May 2014
Milk_is_Special said:

Any age is good as long as they're old enough to play~ with Onii-chan <3
May 19, 2015 7:00 AM

Nov 2011
Main characters choosing to fuck a kid are just plain lame imo.
I luv u
May 19, 2015 8:49 AM

Jul 2013
Jaguer91 said:

That's why I shudder at the sight of loli cgs in VNs. Japan sure has weird fetishes.
May 19, 2015 9:01 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Tenshi_Shura said:
Jaguer91 said:

That's why I shudder at the sight of loli cgs in VNs. Japan sure has weird fetishes.
Because they're hot and fappable
May 20, 2015 4:32 AM

May 2014
HaXXspetten said:
Tenshi_Shura said:

Because they're hot and fappable

Damn right they are.
May 20, 2015 5:01 AM

Jan 2013
They gotta be at least mid-tier lolis.
May 20, 2015 5:04 AM

Jan 2013
Welcome to 'what do you think about me being a pedophile' - the thread

My oh my. Depravity in its full glory...
May 20, 2015 5:20 AM
Jul 2018
Who is considered a loli?
Taiga is a loli?
May 20, 2015 7:52 AM

Mar 2015
lunaticsrus said:
so child romance is fine... and it should be cute - but of course it almost always goes to a perverted place instead....

Agree.The romance must be pure with someone at her age,so they can learn and grow together, not with a perverted older guy
May 20, 2015 8:02 AM

Jul 2013
Rafaga said:
lunaticsrus said:
so child romance is fine... and it should be cute - but of course it almost always goes to a perverted place instead....

Agree.The romance must be pure with someone at her age,so they can learn and grow together, not with a perverted older guy

Of course. Partnering a child who is supposed to be in her most innocent stage with an older man and sexualizing her is a disgusting as it can get.
FoxyMe said:
Who is considered a loli?
Taiga is a loli?

It's my misconception of loli. But my opinion still stands and I still find her and Ryuuji and awkward couple to watch.
May 26, 2015 7:27 PM

Nov 2012
Lolis are the scourge of the anime community and one of the biggest reasons people thing anime fans are pedos, so I don't enjoy them. I also don't personally like their body types sexually, so no reason to enjoy them in that way.
Jaywalker.
May 26, 2015 7:30 PM

Jul 2013
Epicenter said:
Lolis are the scourge of the anime community and one of the biggest reasons people thing anime fans are pedos, so I don't enjoy them. I also don't personally like their body types sexually, so no reason to enjoy them in that way.

Apparently people got tired of gigantic breasts and now prefer kids instead. Such is the harshness of laifu.
May 26, 2015 7:31 PM

Sep 2014
I think it's fucked up and I think that Vietnamese people are sick for coming up with this kind of stuff
May 26, 2015 8:00 PM

Nov 2014
May 26, 2015 8:11 PM

Jun 2012

I find it puzzling that y'all even talk about this.
Is this a healthy topic of conversation?
May 26, 2015 8:13 PM

Jul 2013
YorozuyaGinSan said:

I find it puzzling that y'all even talk about this.
Is this a healthy topic of conversation?

Yes.
May 27, 2015 7:57 PM

Apr 2015
After watching Absolute Duo, I'm kind of put off at the idea. HOWEVER. Golden Darkness is my favorite loli character ever and I really liked her role as a "hinted" at love interest.
Do you know, Gods of Death love apples¿
May 27, 2015 8:01 PM

Sep 2014
Lolis are strictly Onee-san, Teacher, Imoutos and Kuudere-best friends.
The sun is a deadly laser
May 27, 2015 8:07 PM

Mar 2008
It really depends on how its done.
May 28, 2015 1:09 AM

Aug 2014
traed said:
It really depends on how its done.
May 28, 2015 11:42 PM

Mar 2015
Loli's aren't always children. I'm a tall dude, and I have a thing for the shorter girls. Loli's have always appealed to me like that. And petite girls deserve love too! When in doubt, just remember Konata was 18 by the end of Lucky Star. Sometimes, art style depending, it's just easier to portray a petite as a loli in anime. it happens.

May 28, 2015 11:51 PM

Jul 2013
The_Dean_Scream said:
Loli's aren't always children. I'm a tall dude, and I have a thing for the shorter girls. Loli's have always appealed to me like that. And petite girls deserve love too! When in doubt, just remember Konata was 18 by the end of Lucky Star. Sometimes, art style depending, it's just easier to portray a petite as a loli in anime. it happens.

Rukia is petite but she doesn't look like a loli. I like petite girls too but lolis are way beyond the line. Of course, you're free to like what you want.
May 29, 2015 12:54 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Everyone seemingly has different definition of lolis anyway so trying to judge morals here is kind of stupid
Jun 1, 2015 5:40 PM

Jul 2014
TheFoolOfCaim said:
ooo333 said:

Appearance.
Defining loli is such a fucking gray area.

In anime, it's practically appearance since people like to avoid the "child molestation" issue by making their characters 400-500 years old like this. This is considered a loli despite being 500 years old so it can't be age.

Yet the term originates from a novel about a man obsessed with underaged girls.

It's a conundrum I tell you.

Finally a ref to Lolita. Wasn't it just one girl though?

On topic, not gonna happen. If you're talking about petite, I don't give a fuck.
JohnnyCageFan2Jun 2, 2015 8:42 AM
My pussy's glued to a building on fire...
Jun 11, 2015 4:01 PM

Nov 2008
randompadley said:
in terms of appearance don't see why just because a girl LOOKS younger than she really is, that means suddenly she doesn't deserve to have a bf, long as she's the legal age don't matter how petite or young she looks!

Thank you for sticking up for my kind....>_<

As far as loli romance goes............YES, I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT THEM.

..........unless I don't like the ship.

Actually

The romance must be pure with someone at her age,so they can learn and grow together,

Takuto and Mitsuki (the ones in my sig/avatar) are 14 years apart yet their relationship is seriously the most adorable, purest thing ever. He's older but he would never hurt her.
ChiibiJun 11, 2015 4:12 PM

Jun 11, 2015 4:08 PM

Nov 2014
So many sick people

Jun 11, 2015 4:14 PM

Nov 2008
It's not sick. -.- It's fantasy. And I AM an adult but I look like a kid.........so calling this whole thing "sick" is insulting for me, thanks.

Jun 11, 2015 4:26 PM

Nov 2014
Chiibi said:
It's not sick. -.- It's fantasy. And I AM an adult but I look like a kid.........so calling this whole thing "sick" is insulting for me, thanks.

Looking like a kid justifies your desires for loli? I am going to puke from your fantasies.

Jun 11, 2015 4:32 PM

Nov 2008
ExTamplier said:
Chiibi said:

Looking like a kid justifies your desires for loli? I am going to puke from your fantasies.

I don't HAVE "desires" for loli. I AM A LOLI.

I am a girl.
Who is short.
Who looks like a minor.
Who still wants a boyfriend.

Get it now?

Jun 11, 2015 4:39 PM

Oct 2014
Chiibi said:
ExTamplier said:

I don't HAVE "desires" for loli. I AM A LOLI.

I am a girl.
Who is short.
Who looks like a minor.
Who still wants a boyfriend.

Get it now?

Even though I am indifferent to the whole "loli topic", I have always used shorter people as an example why I don't mind loli LI in anime/manga if they aren't ridiculously under age.

It's good that an actual real case speaks up for once.
Jun 11, 2015 4:43 PM

Nov 2008
Thank you, Grey.

for real, I went to see Avengers the other night and they gave me a CHILD'S ticket.
Whatever. I saved 2 bucks. XP

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Is your favourite ship OAT an anime one? and would you want the same type of relation irl?

Zakatsuki_ - 16 minutes ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
2 minutes ago

» Hot take: mappa is the mcdonald's of anime studios ( 1 2 )

Deathlydash - Yesterday

79 by Lucifrost »»
2 minutes ago

» Anime with least plotholes

JoeChip - Yesterday

28 by Spunkert »»
3 minutes ago

» Do you think shoujo/josei romance are usually better than shounen/seinen romance ?

ZXEAN - 3 hours ago

25 by Shindaa »»
3 minutes ago

» Most Disappointing "Good" Shows

Treatise - Yesterday

33 by DesuMaiden »»
3 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.