Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 23, 2015 1:45 AM

Dec 2013
Pretty decent chapter. "Looks like Sarada might not be Sakura's daughter". Yeah right. Seems like a red herring to me. Courtesy of Kishimoto in order to have every react exactly as they are now. Way to draw hasty conclusions guys. Now I'm no biology expert or anything, but I'm pretty sure glasses aren't a hereditary trait.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Apr 23, 2015 1:47 AM

May 2013
I always thought that Sakura wasn't the mother. I mean, when I first saw Sarada, she looked like a miniature version of Karin.
Apr 23, 2015 1:50 AM

Jun 2011
Sarada never needed glasses in the first place, Sasuke will come back and drama will spill. Sasuke will use that to his advantage to awaken Sarada's Sharingan. Sarada will find out that Sakura is really her mother. The end the end.

Edit: Ooh and I liked this chapter alot actually, glad it seems to focus on the new generation. I hope to see Sasuke and Naruto interact with each other just to see how their friendship is going.
F_BernkastelApr 23, 2015 1:53 AM
Apr 23, 2015 1:53 AM

Apr 2011
I liked this chapter. I feel sorry for Sadara because the question is Sasuke having affair with Karin. So many damn questions.
Apr 23, 2015 1:57 AM
Sep 2014
kishimoto is such a troll
Apr 23, 2015 1:58 AM

Jan 2013
oh my god it's back :O
Apr 23, 2015 2:01 AM

Jun 2013
Oh come on, seriously? We are gonna bring affairs into this? Dammit Kishi.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Apr 23, 2015 2:05 AM

Oct 2013
I really miss the old days though...Seriously? Family drama isn't interesting to begin with. We all know how this story will end.
Apr 23, 2015 2:06 AM
Mar 2013
Maybe Sarada was Karin's daughter , Karin was single mother.
Sasuke married Sakura, Sasuke knew about Karin dead so he raise Sarada with Sakura, he had something to do now Sakura raise Sarada alone.
Apr 23, 2015 2:07 AM

Jul 2013
nice chapter. it's great to see the kids' storylines.

i feel bad for sarada and sakura :/ sasuke abandoned his family wth
Apr 23, 2015 2:07 AM
Jun 2013
I reckon Sarada is Karin's child but not Sasuke's, but something happened to Karin, which meant it was pushed onto sasuke and sakura's care?

That's my theory huehuehuehue
Apr 23, 2015 2:08 AM

Oct 2013
You know what? Since there shouldn't be many photos around of Sasuke this one could be from a bingo-book. That would explain why Karin and Suigetsu are there too.
Apr 23, 2015 2:10 AM
Oct 2013
Behemoth11 said:
I really miss the old days though...Seriously? Family drama isn't interesting to begin with. We all know how this story will end.

You don´t like family drama!

We know how this story will end? Obviously not, else people wouldn´t freak out. You know I know, others don´t want to believe the truth.
I will sit there and say called that shit when it get´s revealed.
Apr 23, 2015 2:14 AM
Oct 2013
Behemoth11 said:
You know what? Since there shouldn't be many photos around of Sasuke this one could be from a bingo-book. That would explain why Karin and Suigetsu are there too.

Every non idiot, not even smart people, just those who aren´t idiots should have at least guessed that by now.
It´s just a tool to build "tension" to awaken Sharingan for her. The world is too peaceful so let´s build slice of life tension. Still better than this weeks One Piece reveal.This was just too cheap.
Apr 23, 2015 2:20 AM
Feb 2015
How long last this spin-off?
Does Sarada is the daughter of Karin? But strange left very obvious.
Apr 23, 2015 2:20 AM

Jun 2009
This was surprisingly fun.
Apr 23, 2015 2:22 AM

Feb 2015
it's just the first chapter and we already get trolled ?
LoL

Apr 23, 2015 2:41 AM

Mar 2013
I always thought that Sarada and Karin look the same. Even as someone who is not a big fan of Sakura, if Karin is really the mother, it's just sad.
Apr 23, 2015 3:10 AM
Mar 2014
I was wondering how the Gaiden would turn out... and thank god its like this!In this way , It is based both on the next gen and the prev gen :)

But why Karin? What the hell happened? I think Sasuke married both of them and Sakura couldn't get pregnant. Karin is dead and so Sakura is taking care of her step daughter :3

Every one is soooo cool... I hope there is no twist in Naruto and Hinata's relation ship...

btw, is it just me or the guy next to Boruto (with white hair) looks like the child of the villain in The Last? xD
Apr 23, 2015 3:13 AM
Mar 2014
Mam-ii said:
I reckon Sarada is Karin's child but not Sasuke's, but something happened to Karin, which meant it was pushed onto sasuke and sakura's care?

That's my theory huehuehuehue

Hope that's true... I mean... Dunno about Karin being dead or not... but I shipped Karin with Suigetsu... Sarada is so much like Sasuke...

but

what is Sarada is Orochimaru's experiment??? *gasp*
Apr 23, 2015 3:16 AM
Mar 2014
F_Bernkastel said:
Sarada never needed glasses in the first place, Sasuke will come back and drama will spill. Sasuke will use that to his advantage to awaken Sarada's Sharingan. Sarada will find out that Sakura is really her mother. The end the end.

Edit: Ooh and I liked this chapter alot actually, glad it seems to focus on the new generation. I hope to see Sasuke and Naruto interact with each other just to see how their friendship is going.

Sasuke will be Boruto's sensei... that is precisely why he is back. Since it's graduation time!! xD

Why Boruto's sensei? well... Boruto: Naruto the movie revealed it :D
Apr 23, 2015 3:24 AM

Jul 2010
Boruto looks a copy of Naruto. I was hoping something new from him.
Kishi just trolls us to believe Karin is the mother of Sarada. We've already seen at the end of the manga, her anger looked like Sakura's.
I hope this series is gonna be weekly.
Apr 23, 2015 3:32 AM

Aug 2010
I died LMAO XD
I knew Sarada looked way too similar to Karen than being a coincidence lol

Sakura fans got friggin REKT XD
Apr 23, 2015 3:33 AM

Jan 2013
All this talking smack about Sakura yet she's the one taking care of Sarada....

If anything where the HELL was Sasuke and Karin?! WHY is Sakura taking care of their kid (IF that's even their kid). Quit jumping to conclusions just cause you hate a character. Yes, it seems pathetic. But without Sakura, Sarada would've probably died in a trash can a long time ago.

If anything, I admire her so much for that now. (Again, IF that's even Karin's child). I'm pretty sure Kishimoto is doing all of this to finally show us how Sasuke and Sakura came together (Sasuke coming back and Sakura fainting kind of proves that). We got a movie for Naruto and Hinata and maybe now he'll show us Sasuke and Sakura through this manga (hopefully not all of it, cause... I want to see more Bolt).

Edit: also, if you guys want to talk pathetic. Leaving your child with someone else is truly pathetic. Taking care of your friends' child because they're not around, is not.
otvkuApr 23, 2015 3:37 AM
Signature removed. Because it was too kawaii for all you weeaboos.
Apr 23, 2015 3:38 AM
Apr 2015
Sigh, there goes a big 'F U' to all of the sasuke/sakura fanart/fictions thinking they actually got time to spend together. The fact that sakura's picture had been put over team hebi or whatever it's called now makes me feel suspicious that she isn't the mother, then again this could be a huge troll and sakura is the mother. Either way, I rather like to see karin again and it would be totally juicy to see her be the mother. Also Chouchou is still my favourite character, she's so precious with all her sass.

Also this image is once again relevant.

PrinnyBossApr 23, 2015 3:45 AM
Apr 23, 2015 3:45 AM

Feb 2012
Can't stop laughing at that last page. This is clearly aiming to threesome. LMAO.
Apr 23, 2015 3:58 AM
Jul 2018
I can't wait to know the true Sarada and Karin connection. I really hope I'll get to see Sarutobi Mirai in this, even for a little bit is enough.
Apr 23, 2015 4:01 AM
Mar 2015
OK yall lets get it out

25 danm years waiting for a man
a daughter that might not be her own (surrogate, baren) - tsunade has no children eighter huh

finally she is debt.. (Wasnt she the greatest doctor in the whole world?

Girl jsut cant find the way
Apr 23, 2015 4:03 AM
Mar 2015
PrinnyBoss said:
Sigh, there goes a big 'F U' to all of the sasuke/sakura fanart/fictions thinking they actually got time to spend together. The fact that sakura's picture had been put over team hebi or whatever it's called now makes me feel suspicious that she isn't the mother, then again this could be a huge troll and sakura is the mother. Either way, I rather like to see karin again and it would be totally juicy to see her be the mother. Also Chouchou is still my favourite character, she's so precious with all her sass.

Also this image is once again relevant.

If she is not the mother, karin will definlty have had her own baby from sauske.
And he would be part uzamaki,part uchiha and part senju
the most powerful child to be
Apr 23, 2015 4:04 AM

May 2010
Shit, Salad better be Karin's like I thought when I first saw her....if not....you damn troller Kishi.
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Apr 23, 2015 4:13 AM
Apr 2015
trump54 said:
finally she is debt.. (Wasnt she the greatest doctor in the whole world?

Sakura's the sannin's disciple whom is a gambling addict, of course she's going to follow her teacher's ways and go into debt somehow.

IchigoHollowfi said:
Shit, Salad better be Karin's like I thought when I first saw her....if not....you damn troller Kishi.

Well he did give her glasses and mention whether her dad had glasses or not this chapter, i'm pretty certain that he wants people to think that she is Karin's child but the truth could be either way.

Anyway, no matter what Sakura is the real mother after all she's been raising the child all on her own from baby to 10/11 years old(?). People may hate on Sakura but she's a true mother. Sasuke is clearly the dad, which is probably the reason why I was thinking when reading this chapter, "Dammit Sasuke, you had only one job."
PrinnyBossApr 23, 2015 4:17 AM
Apr 23, 2015 4:16 AM
Jun 2014
Oh great, the worst character in the series (Karin) is going to play a part in this? I never cared for pairings but jesus, Karin? I have nothing else to say about this chapter, was cool to see everyone again though. Kishi better be trolling, Karin sucks.
Apr 23, 2015 4:20 AM
Mar 2015
Dahkra said:
Oh great, the worst character in the series (Karin) is going to play a part in this? I never cared for pairings but jesus, Karin? I have nothing else to say about this chapter, was cool to see everyone again though. Kishi better be trolling, Karin sucks.

whats so bad about her
Apr 23, 2015 4:26 AM
Oct 2013
trump54 said:
Dahkra said:

whats so bad about her

You really to ask this?

See there are fangirls. Then there exist justin Beaver groupies.

And down there even below them there is Karin.
She could have sit during the whole 4th war in Jail and it would not have made a difference to the story.
Her presence was minimal and just for the sake of, I did something!
On top of that she´s more inclined to the will of her genitals than her brain.
It´s a character a 14 year old would come up with, Kishi didn´t knew what to do with her and throwed her back in for comedy sake after her job was done.
She was a tool! Stick with it. Juugo was ok with that and Suigetsu went doing his own thing knowing this. Which is why those two don´t get much hate they are simple characters, they fullfilled their roles and left.
Apr 23, 2015 4:30 AM

Mar 2013
Oh god,...sasuke and karin. Please let this be a joke. Not that I like sakura all that much either, but I would rather have her be the real wife of sasuke than Karin any day.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Apr 23, 2015 4:30 AM

May 2011
I hope this manga to be short.
The story is nice.. nothing wow but nice to see Kishimoto playing with Sarada :3
Apr 23, 2015 4:33 AM

Oct 2013
I'm so done with the last 2 pages !!
Apr 23, 2015 4:39 AM
Mar 2015
Isterio said:
trump54 said:

whats so bad about her

You really to ask this?

See there are fangirls. Then there exist justin Beaver groupies.

And down there even below them there is Karin.
She could have sit during the whole 4th war in Jail and it would not have made a difference to the story.
Her presence was minimal and just for the sake of, I did something!
On top of that she´s more inclined to the will of her genitals than her brain.
It´s a character a 14 year old would come up with, Kishi didn´t knew what to do with her and throwed her back in for comedy sake after her job was done.
She was a tool! Stick with it. Juugo was ok with that and Suigetsu went doing his own thing knowing this. Which is why those two don´t get much hate they are simple characters, they fullfilled their roles and left.

her role is to be a baby makin factory and repopulate suaske clan
a very coveted job by the women inthat manga
Apr 23, 2015 4:42 AM
Sep 2012
So those that thought Karin was Sarada mother congratulations you were right. Actually I think that is probably a red haring, they wouldn't reveal something like that at the beginning of the story, maybe I have been ready too much Shonen lately with these haring, Karin is Sarada mother just like Onodera is no doubt the promise girl, just like Gray Fullibuster is really evil, I am just so jaded.

We will see where this goes, but at least does mean we will find out what happened to the rest of Team Hawk.

As for the rest of chapter, it was what it was, more of the same from chapter 700, I wonder if every chapter is going to focus on a character.
Apr 23, 2015 4:53 AM
Apr 2015
Thinking about things, I really doubt that Sakura would go through all the lengths to make her child think that she married Sasuke. She's even got a uchiha emblem on her back, this is just too much for a cheap lie. Sasuke is a vagabond sorta, he's just that kind of character that wanders and we know from the movie that he does have ties to the village a lot of em' since he protected it. Given that I'm certain that it's Sakura's and Sasuke's child.

Going through other theories that other people hatched, some may say that Karin was the mother but something happened to her, quite possibly death and sasuke came to end up being with Sakura after that and Sakura ended up taking care of the child. This is possible but I find it unlikely.

Another theory is that perhaps Karin played something during the child's birth, perhaps even was one of the causes to why Sarada was alive (like delivering the baby or something more than that.) The glasses ended up being a keepsake and a reminder in a way, though I don't fully believe this this could be the exact reason why she shares the exact glasses. After all Sakura has been fainting quite frequently.
Apr 23, 2015 4:56 AM

Jun 2008
j0x said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

Yes, Kishimoto is doing this mini-series, but we don't know for how long.

thats weird i cannot find any news about the author of this side story, do you have any source?
It's not hard to tell. You can see just from the artwork that it's Kishimoto-san's. Others might be able to come close to duplicating it, but it's not the same.

Even Mangahere lists Kishimoto-san as the writer and artist.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Apr 23, 2015 5:03 AM

Aug 2012
Wonder which Kishimoto we will have for this short story, Pein invasion arc or Fourth Shinobi War?!~

Apr 23, 2015 5:16 AM

Apr 2011
The last page O.O

Apr 23, 2015 5:16 AM

Feb 2012
Lol my man Sasuke hit and run guy.

Hope we focus more on stuff like this, then the damn kids training and going on missions.
Apr 23, 2015 5:32 AM

Jan 2014
Kishi said it wouldn't be right if sakura didn't love sasuke but she still get cucked.
Apr 23, 2015 5:37 AM
Dec 2014
Kishimoto his myth!
Apr 23, 2015 5:41 AM

Oct 2011
G_Spark233 said:
If Sarada is really Karin's daughter that makes her half Uchiha and half Uzumaki. This is the closest we're gonna get to Naruto and Sasuke having a love child XD

that would be interesting, is the closest that SasuNaru shippers can get hahaha

So, am I the only one that's really annoyed by the fact that everyone are freaking clones of their parents? It pisses me off so much!
And I believe this is just one more trolling from Kishimoto and Sarada really is Sakura's daughter. But maaaan, I don't care about this "important job'. I can only see that Sasuke's still a scumbag =_=
Apr 23, 2015 5:45 AM

Aug 2013
The Uchiha Clan is ever so glorious.

No chapter next week due to Golden Week.
Apr 23, 2015 5:45 AM

Jan 2010
Am i the only one that suspects that Sarad might have been an "accident"...i mean...Karin traveled for years with 3 male teens..something is bound to happen. So when Sakura found out being the crazy fangirl she is wanted to raid her since she "is part of Sasuke" or something. Karin...maybe she has a whole new family somewhere...
Oh yeah..Sasuke kept her only because she has his blood.
Apr 23, 2015 5:57 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Ugh, Sasuke is returning.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Gaiden: Nanadaime Hokage to Akairo no Hanatsuzuki Chapter 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2015

201 by tcandy19 »»
Jan 10, 1:10 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Road to "B" Chapter 1 Discussion

AllenVonStein - Aug 30, 2015

4 by Fallazar »»
Aug 20, 2021 5:01 PM

» It's really sad that most people hate Sakura...

Kleferi - Jul 6, 2015

35 by AbiSa »»
Mar 29, 2021 11:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto Gaiden: Nanadaime Hokage to Akairo no Hanatsuzuki Chapter 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2015

119 by Terrestrious »»
Mar 3, 2019 11:21 PM

» Will boruto have the byakugan?

deadworm - May 21, 2015

26 by Terguta »»
Dec 7, 2017 2:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.