Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Mar 7, 2015 10:36 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
G_Spark233 said:
Machination said:
Was that a new mask?
What does it mean?
It's not a new mask.
It means they have both gone to the void.

Except that the Hannya (demon) mask shown at the end of this episode was white as opposed to the red demon masks in the other episodes. Well, unless my eyes are wrong and they were white but somehow looked reddish. What's also weird is that they only show us the left elevator's mask (it's the left one because no matter what mask is on top, there is a black diamond board on top of a red colored wall, versus the one on the right having a red diamond board on top of a black wall). Even if both end up going to the same place like in episode 3, they still show both masks. But I guess you could say ultimately that it doesn't matter since they didn't show who went inside which elevator anyways :P

Here are the masks in episode 1 (looks exactly the same as in episode 3):

Episode 9:

Honestly that demon mask looks a little different to me anyways aside from the color, but I just thought it was probably due to the angle. Hopefully I'm not wrong about the different color at least, I don't think I'm color blind or anything...Well I also thought that maybe the red diamond board which is usually the one underneath the demon mask could've reflected the color off the white mask and making it look red. Seems unlikely though imo.
tingyMar 7, 2015 10:40 PM
Mar 7, 2015 11:30 PM

Jul 2013

[EDIT]

Samu-tan said:
Smudy said:

He bled to death after he got stabbed in the chest by the stalker. I'm surprised how many people actually missed that.

I missed this as well, actually. I thought it wasn't portrayed that clearly.

I agree. It could've been portrayed better, but I'm glad to finally know the answer. Might rewatch to catch that.
Demi_VMar 7, 2015 11:36 PM
Demi Valentine

Follow me on social media!

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Mar 7, 2015 11:48 PM

Dec 2013
tingy said:
G_Spark233 said:
It's not a new mask.
It means they have both gone to the void.

Except that the Hannya (demon) mask shown at the end of this episode was white as opposed to the red demon masks in the other episodes. Well, unless my eyes are wrong and they were white but somehow looked reddish. What's also weird is that they only show us the left elevator's mask (it's the left one because no matter what mask is on top, there is a black diamond board on top of a red colored wall, versus the one on the right having a red diamond board on top of a black wall). Even if both end up going to the same place like in episode 3, they still show both masks. But I guess you could say ultimately that it doesn't matter since they didn't show who went inside which elevator anyways :P

Here are the masks in episode 1 (looks exactly the same as in episode 3):

Episode 9:

Honestly that demon mask looks a little different to me anyways aside from the color, but I just thought it was probably due to the angle. Hopefully I'm not wrong about the different color at least, I don't think I'm color blind or anything...Well I also thought that maybe the red diamond board which is usually the one underneath the demon mask could've reflected the color off the white mask and making it look red. Seems unlikely though imo.

I think it's the angle. If you look carefully both of them have the same horns and have the same facial expression.

Although they do look slightly different with the colouring. Could be some lighting effect or something. I can't really see any reason why it would be different.
Mar 7, 2015 11:53 PM

Oct 2013
I'll just give this anime a 10.
Mar 8, 2015 12:34 AM

Jan 2013
It was great, I got surprised that the detective just watched and didn't do nothing.
Probably both went to the void, still I want a confirmation.
Mar 8, 2015 1:01 AM
Oct 2014
THEY DIDNT FUCKIN TELL US HOW THE YOUNG BOY DIEEED!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 8, 2015 1:16 AM

Jan 2015
Raiden_Ryo said:

Blood loss after being stabbed by his sisters stalker. You can see the boy's wound when he pushes the stalker further back into the house.
Mar 8, 2015 1:32 AM

May 2014
ToaofJustice said:
Raiden_Ryo said:

Blood loss after being stabbed by his sisters stalker. You can see the boy's wound when he pushes the stalker further back into the house.

but .. but .. Shimada killed Tatsumi after a good while after stabbin the stalker right?. so.. i dont know, he didnt seem like he was about to die of blood loss though he was vomiting n stuff. Don't know , i might be wrong.
Mar 8, 2015 3:19 AM
Oct 2011
^ You don't die immediately after being stabbed, you die from losing your blood, slowly.

I'm not sure why that's important tbh and why everyone is making a big deal of it, but that guy obviously died from that reason, and that's the reason he was sent to Quindecim with the cop together.
Mar 8, 2015 3:49 AM

May 2014
Candor said:
^ You don't die immediately after being stabbed, you die from losing your blood, slowly.

I'm not sure why that's important tbh and why everyone is making a big deal of it, but that guy obviously died from that reason, and that's the reason he was sent to Quindecim with the cop together.

Yes musta been the case. well , i m not really a fan of people doing great stuff while the are about to die , you know , pulling of physical feats while u are bleeding to your impending death is kind of .. u know illogical and, thats whom i would call a 'try-hard' . :P.
Mar 8, 2015 4:20 AM

Oct 2012
Daaaaaamn. Best episode by far.
Mar 8, 2015 5:02 AM
Nov 2011
Demi_V said:

[EDIT]

Samu-tan said:

I missed this as well, actually. I thought it wasn't portrayed that clearly.

I agree. It could've been portrayed better, but I'm glad to finally know the answer. Might rewatch to catch that.

Got here to get that answer.
I saw that he got stabbed but when he went to throw up he seemed pretty fine (physically). Though after rewatching - not so much.
Was expecting him to be shot by the police or the 2nd curlpit (before we knew it was the cop).
I don’t know why but I kind of wanted to see what happened to the sister after but it was never the shows theme to show what happens to the living afterwards.
Mar 8, 2015 5:13 AM
Oct 2013
Z4k said:
Yearly manga sales:
Fullmetal Alchemist Hiromu Arakawa 5,810,522 (2009)
Tokyo Ghoul Sui Ishida 6,946,203 (2014)

Not good mate. You should do your research

Go troll another board, Kaneki-boya. This thread is for Death Parade, not Tokyo Ghoul.
ExplodingGirlMar 8, 2015 5:25 AM
Mar 8, 2015 5:15 AM

Dec 2012
Detective Tougane wants to paint his soul black!
Mar 8, 2015 5:42 AM

Jul 2009
Tatsumi was a son of b****! Can't believe he just watched when he could save Sae!
Shimada was pushed to his limit, but he was doing the best to protect his sister, I was actually happy when he punished Tatsumi in the end, I know that it probably made his chance of reincarnation zero, since I guess both went to the void.
Mar 8, 2015 6:00 AM

Apr 2014

Blankbite said:
Go troll another board, Kaneki-boya. This thread is for Death Parade, not Tokyo Ghoul.

I see you're a rabid fanboy like Comic_sans or whatever because it was people like you who started attacking my preference because I said this isn't this best show.
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1359628&show=40#msg38552621

The truth hurts but this isn't the best show. Heck I don't even hate it since its rated 8 in my list but its already considered a flop in terms of BD sales.
Z4KMar 8, 2015 6:46 AM
Mar 8, 2015 6:03 AM

Jul 2014
Z4k is quite right,
This is not the best show and neither does Tokyo Ghoul.
I never thought Death Parade would have a low selling despite how famous it is on all over the internet

Mar 8, 2015 6:04 AM

Apr 2014
Seiryuu2 said:
Z4k is quite right,
I never thought Death Parade would have a low selling despite how famous it is on all over the internet

Thank you at least someone understood what I was trying to say.
Mar 8, 2015 6:07 AM

Dec 2013
Seiryuu2 said:
Z4k is quite right,
This season overall isn't that good anyway.
Mar 8, 2015 6:17 AM

Jan 2014
Seiryuu2 said:
Z4k is quite right,

Tokyo Ghoul has better sell because this is action series with blood. Nothing more, nothing less.

Episode was really good. This detective deserve for pain. Shimada did the right thing. Onna is too naive.
Mar 8, 2015 6:26 AM

Jul 2014
Taito10 said:
Seiryuu2 said:
Z4k is quite right,

Tokyo Ghoul has better sell because this is action series with blood. Nothing more, nothing less.

Episode was really good. This detective deserve for pain. Shimada did the right thing. Onna is too naive.

Well..
I never said Tokyo Ghoul have bad selling, didn't i ?

Mar 8, 2015 6:45 AM
Mar 2014
This ep made me cry a lot
this was so so so heartbreaking
it even got me banging on my desk asking him to stab him
and when he finally did it at the end I screamed and started crying this was beyond amazing the storyline of this Ep is great
I would do the same exact thing I would kill the detective over and over
and when the ending started playing and flash back of two siblings it got me

Mar 8, 2015 6:48 AM

Jan 2015
So based on these replies I'm guessing this episode was overly and cartoonishly violent, dark, and "mature"?
Mar 8, 2015 6:48 AM

Dec 2013
Seiryuu2 said:
Taito10 said:

Well..
Seiryuu2 said:
Taito10 said:

Well..
Tokyo Ghoul has nothing to do with this show. I don't see the need to bring it up.
Mar 8, 2015 6:49 AM

Dec 2013
ChairForceOne said:
So based on these replies I'm guessing this episode was overly and cartoonishly violent, dark, and "mature"?
To some people yes but the poll tells a different story. With an overwhelming majority loving this episode.
Mar 8, 2015 6:54 AM

Jul 2014
G_Spark233 said:
Seiryuu2 said:

Well..
Seiryuu2 said:

Well..
Tokyo Ghoul has nothing to do with this show. I don't see the need to bring it up.

Indeed.

I am eager to know whether the rest of the series worth to watch or not, The recent episode is better than before but not the best. it's a bit overdramatized

Mar 8, 2015 6:57 AM

Dec 2013
Seiryuu2 said:
G_Spark233 said:

Indeed.

I am eager to know whether the rest of the series worth to watch or not, The recent episode is better than before but not the best. it's a bit overdramatized

Personally I'm loving this series but that's just my opinion.

I'm guessing that the next few episodes will be more plot focused because otherwise they'll run out of episodes.
Mar 8, 2015 7:06 AM

Jun 2010
I wonder why we want to punish people that have wronged us... Do we want to take revenge because we are angry? I mean, I don´t think killing someone is right but I can understand why you´d want to do it in some cases... It´s very dark... the pleasure that we feel when we hurt someone that has hurt us, I think everyone feels it at some point. But in the end nothing really changes and our sadness doesn´t go away with revenge...
Imprisoning people prevents them from harming society and gives them the opportunity to think of what they´ve done but... deep inside maybe we just like seeing how they spend their days alone and isolated from the rest of the world.
Mar 8, 2015 7:10 AM

Jul 2014
G_Spark233 said:
Seiryuu2 said:

Indeed.

Personally I'm loving this series but that's just my opinion.

I'm guessing that the next few episodes will be more plot focused because otherwise they'll run out of episodes.

So do i but I would absolutely give this series 4/10 rating if they were going to do the repetitive route of passing judgments like before.
This show have many potentias to develop to be something good.

Mar 8, 2015 7:10 AM

Oct 2008
That was a very intense Episode 9! Speechless!

Mar 8, 2015 9:11 AM

Jan 2013
Maybe I missed something but how did Shimada die to even get there? Finding out that he killed the detective I thought the guy would somehow struggle back and shoot him but nothing. Guess I missed something.
Mar 8, 2015 9:13 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
radle said:
Maybe I missed something but how did Shimada die to even get there? Finding out that he killed the detective I thought the guy would somehow struggle back and shoot him but nothing. Guess I missed something.

Bled to death after he got stabbed in the chest by the stalker.
Mar 8, 2015 9:18 AM

Jan 2013
Thanks that triggered my memory in seeing that part but forgot due to the ending part decision of Shimada *shakes head*
Mar 8, 2015 9:21 AM

Aug 2014
Very very intense episode. Loved it :D

Decim looked like he was gonna have a heart attack.
Mar 8, 2015 9:52 AM
Oct 2013
Z4k said:

First of all do you even know what yearly sales are lol? Your precious FMA never sold more than 6m in an year despite being published in a Shounen magazine. And Tokyo ghoul has already crossed the 10 million mark btw.

FMA never reached more than 6M sales in a year? Provide your link or it's bullshit.

Z4K said:
Uhuh all I see is you trying to grab my attention with your worthless posts which is comparable feces just because I don't think your favorite animu is the best.

Animu? Comparable feces? Bwahaha what's that? I'm sorry I can't understand Engrish semantics with grammar "comparable to feces".

Z4K said:

I see your reading comprehension seems to be terrible because stating something is "officially" the best isn't called a preference.

It's obvious he doesn't mean it LITERALLY. You suck at analyzation.

Z4K said:

I was obviously making fun of you but it seems like you took it as a compliment.

Typical.

It's obvious I knew it and I was being sarcastic but you gulped it anyhow.

Cliched.

Z4K said:
By saying this isn't the best show? lol grow up rabid fanboy

You literally put words in my mouth. Plus, it's quite ironical that people who says these are actually people that need to grow up.

Z4K said:
Comic_Sans said:
Thanks, we already know you prefer Tokyo Phoul√A
it was people like you who started attacking my preference because I said this isn't this best show.
That's already an "attack"? Are you still in puberty to make an emotional drama like this?

Z4K said:
The truth hurts but this isn't the best show. Heck I don't even hate it since its rated 8 in my list but its already considered a flop in terms of BD sales.

I didn't said this is the best show neither FMA. I'm never a fan of any anime ever. So what does that mean? You're the only authentic fanboy here. Kaka

Z4k said:
Seiryuu2 said:
Z4k is quite right,

Thank you at least someone understood what I was trying to say.

You should also say thank you to me. I understood that miles ago. Too bad I never had the need to explicitly mention it to a bona fide scumbag. So yeah, just keep to yourself.

P.S. Take your time. Deep breath. Grab a popcorn. Don't rage. Kaneki-boya. :D
ExplodingGirlMar 8, 2015 10:12 AM
Mar 8, 2015 10:36 AM

Apr 2014
Blankbite said:
FMA never reached more than 6M sales in a year? Provide your link or it's bullshit.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-11-30/top-selling-manga-in-japan-by-series/2011
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-11-30/top-selling-manga-in-japan-by-series/2010
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-12-04/2009-top-selling-manga-in-japan-by-series
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-01-02/2008-top-selling-manga-in-japan-by-series (Didn't even make the top ten here)

Make sure you don't embarrass yourself next time.

Blankbite said:
Animu? Comparable feces? Bwahaha what's that? I'm sorry I can't understand Engrish semantics with grammar "comparable to feces".

Changing the subject here won't help you at all. You took the effort to call out on me just because I said this isn't the best show.

Did that hurt your feelings?

Blankbite said:
It's obvious he doesn't mean it LITERALLY. You suck at analyzation.

Not at all. He kept spamming that anyone not giving the episode 10/10 is a troll so the fanboy obviously meant it.

Blankbite said:
You literally put words in my mouth. Plus, it's quite ironical that people who says these are actually people that need to grow up.

Ironic coming from someone who started calling me a hardcore fanboy for no good reason.

Blankbite said:
That's already an "attack"? Are you still in puberty to make an emotional drama like this?

Taking things out of context won't help you at all. Not to mention, it was you guys in the first place who got emotionally hur just because I said this isn't the best. Otherwise this bullshit drama wouldn't have escalated.

Blankbite said:
I didn't said this is the best show neither FMA. I'm never a fan of any anime ever. So what does that mean? You're the only authentic fanboy here. Kaka

Lmfao you're contradicting yoruself here by calling me a fanboy. (I'm referring about the part where you asked me to grow up for calling you a rabid fanboy)

Blankbite said:
You should also say thank you to me.

Thank you for making a joke out of yourself. I had a blast.
Z4KMar 8, 2015 10:42 AM
Mar 8, 2015 10:48 AM
Mar 2015
Wait... Why is everyone saying that they both went to the void? Have they even confirmed what each mask represents? Did I miss it?
Mar 8, 2015 11:41 AM

May 2011
What an awesome episode that was. I couldn't take my eyes off of the screen at the last part, and the ED really suited that scene. This is my favourite episode so far.
Mar 8, 2015 11:55 AM
Oct 2013

Z4k said:
Changing the subject here won't help you at all. You took the effort to call out on me just because I said this isn't the best show.

Did I? Really? Call out? You?

Z4k said:
Did that hurt your feelings?

Nope. I'm too old for the internet to get fazed from a toxic fledgling. Seen worse. Took worse.

Z4k said:
Thank you for making a joke out of yourself. I had a blast.

The devil's joke on you. Too bad you're innately obtuse.[/quote]

Z4k said:
Taking things out of context won't help you at all.

Your "context" is out of semantic.

Z4k said:
it was you guys in the first place who got emotionally hur just because I said this isn't the best.
Assumption at its finest. Wisest among men say it can even kill people.

Z4k said:
Otherwise this bullshit drama wouldn't have escalated.
If and only if you didn't burn a "simple expression of joy or appreciation for he really like" (in your dictionary, a bait or a bullshit) which is similar to "This is the best food I ever had!" and act like a beta asshole, this drama of YOURS wouldn't "escalate".

And it's not like this is a one-time scenario, is it? You go from thread to thread puking on anyone's post that contains the word "best" regardless of this "context" of yours. inb4irrelevantbulls

Z4k said:
Lmfao you're contradicting yoruself here by calling me a fanboy. (I'm referring about the part where you asked me to grow up for calling you a rabid fanboy)

Contradicting? In which part, for context's sake, did I "ask you to grow up". Come on, quote it. Phantasmal selective comprehension you got here.
ExplodingGirlMar 8, 2015 12:34 PM
Mar 8, 2015 12:01 PM

Aug 2013
I really loved the way how the episode finished, with the ending, it fitted perfectly.
Mar 8, 2015 12:15 PM

Nov 2014
Best episode so far.

Mar 8, 2015 12:52 PM

Mar 2013
Amazing episode.

I was expecting both of the participants to be sent into void this time around just to keep the balance. We've already seen two people be sent to reincarnation at the same time while all other calls were one void and one reincarnation. Logically assuming, the creators wouldn't make a double void at the end of the season, but somewhere close the double reincarnation. This episode fit the spot.

Excellently made and hands up for Decim's "progression".
Mar 8, 2015 12:55 PM

Apr 2014
Blankbite said:
Bullshit. "14 years" huh? All I can see are 4 dates with 4 links. Face it. Your beloved Tokyo Ghoul wouldn't reach 64M sales in 10 years even if Hel froze. Not even close to the hype/popularity FMA had back then.

Those links I posted were FMA's best yearly sales recorded in oricon. TG already sold almost 7m in an year which is a feat not even FMA accomplished in its 14 years. Anyways I don't even care about whether my "beloved" TG reaches 64m or not because my point was TG is a successful franchise which you continuously denied like an ignorant you are.

Blankbite said:
Did I? Really? Call out? You? Are you perhaps a self-centered Narcissist?

Obviously otherwise there would've been no need to call me a hardcore fanboy for correcting someone after the discussion had ended like 10 pages ago.

Blankbite said:
Nope. I'm too old for the internet to get fazed from a toxic fledgling. Seen worse. Took worse.

Toxic fledgling? Please don't get me confused with yourself.

Blankbite said:
The devil's joke on you. Too bad you're innately obtuse.

Not really. You made a joke out of yourself the moment you said TG is unsuccessful franchise. You asked for a proof which I provided but knowing your attitude I should've known a rabid fanboy would continue to remain in denial.

Blankbite said:
Your "context" is out of semantic.

Not at all. You took your time to cherry-pick only one part of my post in an attempt to prove your point.

Blankbite said:
Assumption at its finest.

If that were the case then there would've been no need to bring my preference in the discussion to begin with.

Blankbite said:
If and only if you didn't burn a "simple expression of joy or appreciation for he really like" (in your dictionary, a bait or a bullshit) which is similar to "This is the best food I ever had!" and act like a beta asshole, this drama of YOURS wouldn't "escalate".

You don't need to act like you have no part in all of this. The drama was already over in the 5th page until you started provoking me in the 13th page.

Blankbite said:
And it's not like this is a one-time scenario, is it? You go from thread to thread puking on anyone's post that contains the word "best" regardless of this "context" of yours. inb4irrelevantbulls

Stop posting things out of your ass because I never said it unless I had a good reason. And please post some of your evidence where I go "thread to thread" puking on everyone's post that contains the word "best".

Don't bother replying if you have no evidence because I already had enough of your fallacies.
Z4KMar 8, 2015 1:06 PM
Mar 8, 2015 2:17 PM
Apr 2014
ah damn. The girl interfered way too much. This would have been more interesting if he had just done it instead of struggling for minutes just to do it anyway.

Can't blame him though. I mean I can't fully disagree with the detective but at the end he just wanted someone else to cross the line, too. (he got a point. Thinking logically without a victim there is no culprit. It made no sense in this case though. There clearly was a victim. He could and should have stopped that guy before he finished assaulting Shimadas sister. "he could have stabbed her" as reason was really fucking stupid even for someone crazy like him)

edit: oh I almost forgot. I never thought an air hockey game could be this intense. Great job on the animation :D

AR_319 said:
Wait... Why is everyone saying that they both went to the void? Have they even confirmed what each mask represents? Did I miss it?

I'm confused here as well. They never confirmed it but even if they would have done => this time they only implied they both went to the same place and not even that was confirmed. We saw one mask. This could basically mean anything. Though I guess that was the intention. Make people speculate about it(the same reason they never clarified which mask is which).
NanashiMar 8, 2015 2:25 PM
Mar 8, 2015 3:05 PM

Aug 2011
Hooooooooly shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit that was intense from the get-go... Tatsumi was a sick sadistic bastard and while I'd hi-5 him for taking out the human trash, allowing there to be an innocent victim to unlock that "yes, it's ok to kill them now"-trigger is unnerving and totally a no-go. The piece of s-it just WATCHED a girl getting raped and did nothing, how sick is that?! He could have pulled on a hoodie and kill the soab, the girl would have been thankful and I doubt she would have told anything to anyone. Do your self-assigned job properly and dispose of the trash BEFORE having casualties, dammit!

Shimada, unknown to himself, got his double-revenge after all. He had so much potential to go and get reincarnated until Tatsumi took his grief and pain and twisted him into something like himself. Onna tried her hardest but it just wasn't enough. I don't blame him, though - I'd probably do the same thing; you hurt people close to me, I will make you suffer even if it kills me in the process.

The after-credits, Onna throwing her weak punches at Decim who was shell-shocked beyond words himself. Just what mystical creatures did he peg humans to be? And yet, arbiters look down on humans.
And now, Onna's getting judged BY Decim next ep. I'm gonna be shaking all over while watching, probably.

MadHouse delivers, 'nuff said.
死ねカス国に帰れ
Mar 8, 2015 3:38 PM

Jan 2011
Nanashi- said:
ah damn. The girl interfered way too much. This would have been more interesting if he had just done it instead of struggling for minutes just to do it anyway.

Exactly what I was thinking, what the fuck was she doing.
Decim's logic looked fine imo, trying to see if he "just wanted to stab" or if it was really for sister.
Interesting forum discussion too, epic shit.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 8, 2015 3:50 PM
Apr 2014
Calling it now, AOTS atleast by these 2 episodes alone.

Holy shit I can't put in words, that intensity and that plot twist that if was the fucking detective that came into the apartment after boy X had murdered the rapist then without knowing stabs the detective BUT to be revealed that HE WAS THE ONE WATCHED.

Shit, fucking hype episode. I hope Death Parade doesn't disappoint in the following episodes.

But this 2 ep arc: 10/10 good shit

edit: and I came diamonds in the last couple mins of the episode, I'm so glad he decided to use the
knife against his "organs". Very hype episode.

edit2: Yes I agree that Decim was doing the right judgement, atleast what's fair, righteous and just in Death Parade
Abstract_RascaLMar 8, 2015 4:05 PM
Mar 8, 2015 4:04 PM
Mar 2015
Nanashi- said:

I'm confused here as well. They never confirmed it but even if they would have done => this time they only implied they both went to the same place and not even that was confirmed. We saw one mask. This could basically mean anything. Though I guess that was the intention. Make people speculate about it(the same reason they never clarified which mask is which).

True. I think it's natural to assume that both went to 'hell', but even then, there's a possibility that hell is not the void. Personally, I'm leaning more towards the opposite: hell is reincarnation and heaven is void.

Other than that, very nice episode! I think an air hockey game like that would break my arm, though. I really love that Shimada succumbed to the detective's provocations in the end. It made for a super cool ending.
Mar 8, 2015 5:39 PM
Feb 2015
Seiryuu2 said:
Z4k is quite right,

This is not rare when it comes to anime. Even animes like Baccano which were extremely popular with western fans can have bad reception in Japan.
Mar 8, 2015 5:42 PM
Feb 2015
anime-cat said:

I'm also curious about Mayu and Harada.. Were they judged?

EDIT: Oh! I nearly forgot to add.. So how did Shimada die?!?

Mayu wasn't judged because Ginti didn't expect her to sacrifice herself so now she's his assistant.Harada was probably reincarnarted.

Shimada died caus the stalker also had a knife.
Pages (12) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Wish it ha a season 2 :(

BhuvanSiesta - Apr 15, 2022

37 by TsutanaiFuun »»
Jun 15, 12:13 PM

» Let’s just talk about this for a second

Phroggy_44 - Aug 25, 2023

20 by APolygons2 »»
Jun 15, 11:52 AM

Poll: » Death Parade Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2015

664 by TheCrazyCoco »»
Jun 14, 9:47 PM

Poll: » Death Parade Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2015

675 by Cherru »»
Jun 13, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Death Parade Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2015

215 by Seraschi »»
Apr 26, 2:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.