Forums
New
Shirou or Archer
Shirou
50.0%
Archer
50.0%
32 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 30, 2015 12:06 PM

Jul 2014
Mickdrew said:
Karin-Covenant said:

oww that's harsh , i love shirou because he's shirou

hehe I guess that did sound harsh :(

Probably should've phrased it "loves Shirou more than Archer" to avoid confusion :/

Mission Accomplished! ^_^
Jan 30, 2015 12:41 PM

Sep 2013
Actually it doesn't matter who you choose
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2015 12:43 PM

Jul 2014
Mickdrew said:

i'm starting to change my mind on shirou ~ (staring at archer kawaii images)
Jan 30, 2015 12:43 PM

Aug 2014
So as I sweep
Unlimited Maid Works
Jan 30, 2015 12:47 PM

Nov 2013
Mickdrew said:

Housewives.
Jan 30, 2015 12:48 PM

Sep 2013
StrayBotato said:
Mickdrew said:

Housewives.

:P

Karin-Covenant said:
Mickdrew said:

i'm starting to change my mind on shirou ~ (staring at archer kawaii images)

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2015 7:33 PM

Jul 2013
Mickdrew said:

Wasn't sure who to vote for.

Then I saw this and remembered who best man really is. REDMAN FTW<3

Jan 31, 2015 6:33 AM

Sep 2014
MercifulPriest said:
Mickdrew said:

Wasn't sure who to vote for.

Then I saw this and remembered who best man really is. REDMAN FTW<3

hehe :D We need more pics of best man
The sun is a deadly laser
Jan 31, 2015 7:33 AM

Aug 2009
SpaceHamster said:
TBH, Shirou is kind of boring compared to Archer, at least in the way he looks.

I blame the clothes he wears, would be cool to see his midway point or something like this:

That man with his white coat bathed in blood.His form on the battlefield, it was truly that of a demon.
Shiroyasha?
mira-lala said:
Insertanamehere said:
Incoming nukes

Wait, this could get interesting. If Alaya doesn't do her job, I expect ideal wars between Fai and Hentai-kun.
What could possibly hap---

CookingPriest said:
SpaceHamster said:
TBH, Shirou is kind of boring compared to Archer, at least in the way he looks.

I blame the clothes he wears, would be cool to see his midway point or something like this:

I am okay with the way he dresses. IT demonstrates his "void" nature in that he is literally not seeing nay point in self. Its all efficient simple clothing.

Ufotable is really missing the point with it with that fancy jacket.

omeg4 said:

Yes it is

Edit: I find him annoying not boring. sorry.

The Irony grows even stronger

Just because Shirou found an answer doesnt mean he will follow it for his entire life and that NOTHING can break him.

Please.Unbreakable resolve doesnt exist.
ssjokgJan 31, 2015 7:42 AM
Jan 31, 2015 7:58 AM

Mar 2008
HentaiPriest said:

Archer died fulfilling his desires didn't he? I'd say that he kept his resolve until the very end [of his life].
Reaction Channels for Fate/Stay Night UBW (TV)
first season
second season
Jan 31, 2015 7:58 AM

Aug 2009
PriestMeido said:
HentaiPriest said:

Archer died fulfilling his desires didn't he? I'd say that he kept his resolve until the very end [of his life].
Tell that to Fai.
Jan 31, 2015 8:07 AM

Jul 2007
PriestMeido said:
HentaiPriest said:

^True,
. He simply followed the path that led to that breaking. Unlike either of Shirou.
Jan 31, 2015 8:25 AM

Aug 2009
CookingPriest said:
PriestMeido said:

^True,
. He simply followed the path that led to that breaking. Unlike either of Shirou.
We dont know that.We dont know shit about his life after the 5th war,except that he had taken part in the civil wars of Fate and UBW.
Just because he found a different answer than Archer(hypothetically) in all 3 routes and just because he thinks he wont end up like him,regretting his choices, doesnt mean he wont ever regret anything.

Btw Fate Shirou is WILL follow a path like Archer.He wont become one ,the chances are near zero, but he will definitely follow the path of self destruction.
Jan 31, 2015 8:33 AM

Jul 2007
HentaiPriest said:
CookingPriest said:

^True,
We dont know that.We dont know shit about his life after the 5th war,except that he had taken part in the civil wars of Fate and UBW.
Just because he found a different answer than Archer(hypothetically) in all 3 routes and just because he thinks he wont end up like him,regretting his choices, doesnt mean he wont ever regret anything.

Btw Fate Shirou is WILL follow a path like Archer.He wont become one ,the chances are near zero, but he will definitely follow the path of self destruction.

But Fate Shirou will rely on his own strength. So he would NEVER

archer never faced himself, his own fears and who he is.
Jan 31, 2015 8:46 AM

Jul 2013
CookingPriest said:
HentaiPriest said:

...uh. Isn't that exactly what Hentai-kun just told you? Fate Shirou will never if ever become Archer, but at the same time, still be following down a road of self-destruction.

Jan 31, 2015 8:55 AM

Jul 2007
MercifulPriest said:
CookingPriest said:

...uh. Isn't that exactly what Hentai-kun just told you? Fate Shirou will never if ever become Archer, but at the same time, still be following down a road of self-destruction.

But it is not the same road. It simply leads to similar end.
Jan 31, 2015 8:55 AM

Aug 2009
CookingPriest said:
HentaiPriest said:

archer never faced himself, his own fears and who he is.

ugh....

He doesnt have to make a contract to regret his choices.He doesnt have to become a CG to regret his life.

And you dont know that about Acher.

Seriously, I am beginning to believe that you think that finding an answer and having resolve at the age of 16 means that there is no way for someone to find out that that answer was wrong and to have their resolve shaken and have to struggle until,hopefully, finding a new resolve.
That isnt possible.
Just look at Saber ffs.Resolve->Regret->More regret(FZ)->New resolve(Fate/UBW).

Yes he found an answer,a different than Archer in all 3 routes.That doesnt mean that he will 100% follow it forever and be happy about it.
Jan 31, 2015 8:56 AM

Aug 2009
CookingPriest said:
MercifulPriest said:

But it is not the same road. It simply leads to similar end.
Picking on words arent we?
Jan 31, 2015 10:25 AM

Oct 2014
Shirou needs to listen to this, espicially Fate Shirou:
Jan 31, 2015 10:48 AM

Dec 2013
Archer.. I like both though... *cough*
Feel free to message me to chat.
Jan 31, 2015 4:25 PM

Apr 2010
Thread locked

This is a xx vx yy thread which is not allowed by the board rules.
Thread locked.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2752 by Hawks10 »»
Jun 16, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.