Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Dec 8, 2014 12:18 AM

Jun 2013
Lol White Fox be like: "F this! Let's just kill everyone!!!"
Next week - demonic-looking Akame will probably get killed by Esdeath as well.

I seriously hope the manga won't end like this as well. This is hilariously terrible and as far as I'm concerned is joining Claymore on the list of perfectly fine anime that got butchered by terrible AO final episodes.
Dec 8, 2014 12:23 AM

Mar 2013
I dont know if Tatsumi is dead or not, but either way, this is retarded. Regardless of the show being called akame ga kill, in what world was akame the fucking MC here? She didnt get half the screen time tatsumi did lol

Fuck, I thought anyone would die, anyone but fucking tatsumi!
On the contrary I hope he stays dead, cause if he somehow comes back after an episode or two, I call bs lol the dude looked pretty fucking dead. Dead enough for akame to fight esdeath next episode..

TLDR, fuck this show! Huge part of enjoying a show is for you to look forward to seeing the characters you like next episode, but I can't fucking do that cause everyone is dead :(

At least leone is alive...
CloudeDec 8, 2014 12:18 PM
Dec 8, 2014 12:33 AM

May 2014

This show went from being a semi-serious story about assassins who're trying to take down an empire, and became Gurren Laggan. Never seen a show go from a 5 out of 10 to a 2 out of 10 in the span of 3 episodes.
"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."
Dec 8, 2014 12:34 AM

Feb 2014
Definitely all over the place.. wow.
Dec 8, 2014 12:45 AM

Jun 2013
what the fuck man. I will admit it looked really cool how Tatsumi died but I really hope that this isnt spoiling the manga because i dont like it one bit. At this rate probably the only one who survives is gonna be Akame or something. I dont know how i feel about this series anymore
Dec 8, 2014 12:54 AM

Aug 2012
Dam R.I.P Tatsumi, next week final episode and we have Esdeath vs Akame.
Dec 8, 2014 12:55 AM

Apr 2013
EscadaRocker said:
LeFlower-kun said:

Agreed, the manga is much better tbh, but the anime is also pretty dang good in its own intrinsic right.

Are we really talking about the same anime here?
You know,the one with the transformers,the completely random power ups,the unexplained deaths and the oblivious civilians who walk around happily while the town is under siege from 200 revolutionaries(lol,I guess no one tried to stop them from one hitting the gates cause they werent detected) and the gigantic trasformer/emperor?
I cant understand why anyone would like it since it stopped following the manga.
It just dropped unbelievably in quallity.

Uh, i'm talking about Akame ga Kill here, maybe you're in the wrong forum/thread. Don't know what transformers you're talking about? Soz, but a giant teigu does not exemplify a transformers bro. So is anything massive that takes a humanoid form immediately defines itself as a transformer? LOL good logic ther bruh. What unexplained deaths?

Read the manga, but also like, and don't mind the original ending concept, in fact, I find it pretty good and interesting. Can't wait for the next episode tbh~
Dec 8, 2014 1:26 AM

Jul 2014
The times when Akame ga Kill! was your favourite manga.. My opinion has changed drastically.
"Hi!"
Dec 8, 2014 1:27 AM
Jul 2018
LPGeneratorx said:

This show went from being a semi-serious story about assassins who're trying to take down an empire, and became Gurren Laggan. Never seen a show go from a 5 out of 10 to a 2 out of 10 in the span of 3 episodes.

Well,I certainly had not facepalmed so hard for a long time.
Dec 8, 2014 1:39 AM

Apr 2013

"That is one big pile of shit." That is all I have to say about this episode.

RIP to Night Raid and Tatsumi. Any chance of a remotely bittersweet ending are out the window. At least we'll see Esdeath and Akame face off in the final episode and go HAM on each other. It should be more entertaining than the Transformers fight we had this episode. However, I'm sure some combination of death will occur that will piss me off even more.

At this point I have no expectations for the ending. Let's just get it over with like pulling off an old bandaid. It's gonna hurt like shit but there's no other way. Kill the Fanbase.
Dec 8, 2014 1:56 AM

Apr 2013
M3k4toku said:
The times when Akame ga Kill! was your favourite manga.. My opinion has changed drastically.

How does the anime changed ur view on the manga?
Dec 8, 2014 1:57 AM

Jun 2008
Came to see people bitching about the episode. Was not disappointed.

As someone who doesn't give a single fuck about the manga, I've actually been fairly impressed with this show since it started killing characters. It's very simple, and not great by any means, but hey, it keeps the suspense going.
Dec 8, 2014 2:01 AM

Apr 2011
Came here expecting people to be talking about how it's so different from the manga etc etc, was not disappointed. Losers.
Dec 8, 2014 2:04 AM

Aug 2008
That was underwhelming, to say the least. It really makes it feel like Akame is MC. She will probably be the last one standing in the manga too.
Dec 8, 2014 2:12 AM

Aug 2008
giraffesyo said:
Came here expecting people to be talking about how it's so different from the manga etc etc, was not disappointed. Losers.

Well, I'm reading the manga too, and I had no problems when they started deviating from the source material right near the end.
What I do see as a problem, however, is the obvious degradation in story telling, animation quality, and character development. A missed opportunity to get it right maybe? Oh well, we'll never know I guess.
Dec 8, 2014 2:33 AM

Oct 2013
LPGeneratorx said:

How dare you compare this trainwreck to Gurren Lagann. Atleast there the deaths were meaningful, instead of making them die from almost getting hit but not really
Dec 8, 2014 3:00 AM

Jul 2014
REKT said:
WHY THE FUCK CAT GIRL NOT DEAD YET? SHE IS THE MOST ANOYING CHARACTER OUT OF ALL THE NIGHT RAID CREW. 0/10

+1
vitaxliliumDec 8, 2014 3:16 AM
[center][/center]
Dec 8, 2014 3:21 AM

Feb 2014
Cloude said:
[/b]

At least leona is alive...

Too much League of Legends?
Dec 8, 2014 3:25 AM

Sep 2014
How could tgey ruin a great manga like AgK with such a shit anime? I seriously hate evey single moment that didn't follow the manga (not because i dislike changes but because these changes are horrible).
~ThePenguin
Dec 8, 2014 3:33 AM

Jan 2014
Fuck you anime adaptation, I moved on with every death thinking they let the mc guy live and the main character girl in the end, and I guess Akame will die this time in Esdeath's hand? fuck this shit... and if that happens, please somebody remind me never to watch this crap again...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Dec 8, 2014 3:40 AM

Feb 2010
RIP Tatsumi, was actually not expecting him to die. But oh well
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Dec 8, 2014 3:45 AM

Jul 2012
The emperior went beast mode on night raid, but he was stopped by that Wave and Tatsumi team up.

Incusior evolved into a winged formed which looked like a bat to me. -_-

Poor Tatsumi he shall be missed by everyone specifically Akame.

Great episode!!!
Dec 8, 2014 3:53 AM

Jan 2013
So no Harem ending for Tatsumi.
If these things don't happen in the manga, does it means that the deaths will be reversed?
Dec 8, 2014 3:54 AM
Oct 2013
I've read the manga and I don't see how it's much better. But in recent years a lot of deaths means a masterpiece so I'll just finish the series and forget about it quickly.
Dec 8, 2014 3:57 AM

Jan 2014
They killed Tatsumi this time
I will not surprised if they killed Akame and the others in final episode
Dec 8, 2014 4:07 AM

Dec 2013
couldn't stop laughing the entire episode. a lot of screaming, explosions, cheesy one-liners from leona, and...NANI?!?! ERUPTING BURNING FINGER?!?!

the episode was complete garbage.
Dec 8, 2014 4:14 AM
Mar 2013
EPIC i do love the manga but this was superb the last part i felt goosebumps all'over me <3
Dec 8, 2014 4:23 AM

Apr 2013
trillshit said:
couldn't stop laughing the entire episode. a lot of screaming, explosions, cheesy one-liners from leona, and...NANI?!?! ERUPTING BURNING FINGER?!?!

the episode was complete garbage.

Unlucky, loved this episode like every other, the feels, rip will miss tatsumi tbh....cri.

5/5

Who's leona? Are we watching the same show?
Dec 8, 2014 4:52 AM

Aug 2013
#Trash

It was so bad that it was laughable,a rightfully 4/10(maybe 3) it can't get any worse than this.
Dec 8, 2014 4:57 AM

Dec 2013
Just realised that when they were showing the members of NR who died they showed Susanoo before Lubbock despite dying after he did (anime). It seems that even White Fox are forgetting about their own BS. Lol
Dec 8, 2014 5:06 AM

Oct 2013
Cloude said:
At least leona is alive...

Hate to break it to ya but this ain't League ;P
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Dec 8, 2014 5:11 AM

Mar 2010
I really like this episode. Tatsumi dies to save the helpless.

For those that whine that the show is trolling. Well, the anime was preparing us for this moment. We knew the risk and the possibility of his death. It was a good closure to be honest.

Haters gonna hate, don't pay attention to them.
Dec 8, 2014 5:36 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
[quote=NoongaJuice][spoiler][quote=dedeogbe][quote=NoongaJuice]
dedeogbe said:

Yo, that's fine and all, but cramming all this in a few minutes towards the end of a show is kinda what people call... an asspull? (Pls no one kill me lol)
It was even more of an asspull in the manga. At least this way it made sense because he stayed true to his character/the foreshadowing instead of the random mess that happened in the manga

And lol I won't kill you xD
TokoyaDec 8, 2014 5:51 AM
Dec 8, 2014 5:42 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
GC-Wave said:
Tokoya said:
Where should I begin....Hmmm

Manga Ran's character in the manga was reduced to Sasuke....Plain and simple, I shouldn't have to explain what this means

In the anime however, not only did they keep that very same backstory, but instead of him going all Saucegay on us he stayed in character. He was calm and collected, and one step ahead of the curve. He realized the bigger picture which is that the capital itself is what killed his students, hence why his plan was to take it down from the inside/watch it self destruct

But what made things even better was what he said to Leone, Tatsumi and Akame....Yes he agrees that the capital needs to change, but the way NR are going about it is not the way to go....Both he and Wave realized this. But what makes things even better her is that after bearing witness to what the Emperor did, he realized that he needed to act for the sake of the people which is what a true soldier/protector of the people would do

THAT is what was foreshadowed for his character in the manga before Takahiro took a shit on him for the sake of giving the even shittier, poorly and unnecessarily written characters known as Wild Hunt "relevance"

I don't care about naruto so you gotta explain this "going sasuke bs"

Run pretty much said all the exact same things in the manga. He stayed in character throughout the manga but apparently you can't see that because seeking vengeance somehow changes that. A person can be calm & collected while harboring the desire for revenge.

Can you please stop whining about Wild Hunt.
Ughh no. He turned into Sasuke i.e the second he saw Pedi Clown, suddenly his plan to take down the capital from the inside/watch things burn/stand by went completely out the window because "ohmergawd the man that killed my class is right thur. Yes I know that I'm one of the few characters in this manga that actually has a brain/common sense, but instead I'm just gonna ignore my development and go to kill this man on my own knowing full well that this might be a huge bonehead mistake *derp*"

Please stop trying to justify shit writing. What they did to Ran was completely random, out of character and just plain stupid. If anything his death in the manga was fanservice to us readers because we wanted to see Pedo Clown die the most.

It's people like you that defends this garbage that makes me question humanity sometimes
Dec 8, 2014 5:55 AM

Oct 2014
At least there's only 1 more episode of this train wreck. Let it end, dont torture us with a second season pls!
Dec 8, 2014 6:11 AM

Mar 2010
TAMinator said:
At least there's only 1 more episode of this train wreck. Let it end, dont torture us with a second season pls!

Or you could stop watching it and fuck off kindly.
Dec 8, 2014 6:21 AM
Oct 2013
Xenlai said:
TAMinator said:

Or you could cool your tits and kindly watch the trains rekt with the rest of us.
Dec 8, 2014 6:23 AM
May 2014
Xenlai said:
TAMinator said:

Seriously. Many of us are thouroughly enjoying how this episode unfolded. It's a shame that the anime has gathered so much subjective hate from manga faithfuls and people who aren't into over-the-top anime because like it or not AgK def falls into that category
Dec 8, 2014 6:26 AM
Oct 2013
bladeangel said:
Xenlai said:

Seriously. Many of us are thouroughly enjoying how this episode unfolded. It's a shame that the anime has gathered so much subjective hate from manga faithfuls and people who aren't into over-the-top anime because like it or not AgK def falls into that category

Both the manga and anime are average-good at best. Your argument is invalid.
Dec 8, 2014 6:29 AM

Oct 2011
bladeangel said:
Xenlai said:

The manga isn't even anything special but hell people would be satisfied with a cliff hanger episode and then adapt season 2, two years from now. But no, they wanted to end the series before the manga ended because fuck logic.

If it followed the manga completely, I think this anime could have been better.
Dec 8, 2014 6:30 AM

Mar 2010
mbdsquad said:
bladeangel said:

Both the manga and anime are average-good at best. Your argument is invalid.

I came here after watching the episode in hopes of seeing a constructive discussion about it and all I can see is a bunch of whiners that have nothing better to do other than lurk threads they obviously don't even like.
Dec 8, 2014 6:40 AM

Sep 2014
Not sure what all the haters are on about, I've never read the manga but I've thought that the anime is pretty great.
Dec 8, 2014 6:40 AM

Apr 2008
Tichey said:
Not sure what all the haters are on about, I've never read the manga but I've thought that the anime is pretty great.

There's your answer. Never read the manga
Dec 8, 2014 6:41 AM

Jan 2013
Actually I rather like the original episodes than how the manga is rolling along.

AgK BD vol.2 sold 1481 copies, gratz. Those "faithful" adaptation of earlier episodes helped a lot.
DawnJDec 8, 2014 6:54 AM
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Dec 8, 2014 6:53 AM

Jun 2014
This episode was epic never thought that he would die at the end scene where Akame saw Tatsumi dieing was really sad I nearly cried there :( nect episode Akame vs Esdeath finally an epic fight to end this anime, Akame showing her Ultimate skill can't wait for Episode 24 Akame Ga Kill! :D
Dec 8, 2014 6:54 AM

Jun 2014
This episode was epic never thought that he would die at the end scene where Akame saw Tatsumi dieing was really sad I nearly cried there :( nect episode Akame vs Esdeath finally an epic fight to end this anime, Akame showing her Ultimate skill can't wait for Episode 24 Akame Ga Kill! :D
Dec 8, 2014 6:55 AM

Dec 2012
Lmao. My rating just went down from 4 to 2. RIP Tatsumi.
Dec 8, 2014 7:10 AM

Jul 2007
vitaxlilium said:
Last time on Akame ga Kill

You forgot to add the digimon

I never thought an adaptation could be THIS BAD.

I guess its time to add WHITEFOX to the list of Pierrot, TOEI, Beetrain and DEEN as studios I wil never buy or watch anything of again.

How is this show STILL rated above 8 still baffles me.
Dec 8, 2014 7:15 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Tichey said:
The only good thing you guys are missing out on is the last 3 chapters of the manga, everything before them was just bad with a little good moments mixed in between
Dec 8, 2014 7:24 AM

Nov 2012
hahaha they actually killed off tatsumi. i can't believe this, this is such a joke. oh well only 1 ep left lmao
silverwallsDec 8, 2014 7:59 AM
Pages (20) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

1212 by Zoopiez »»
Jun 8, 4:04 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1370 by Sun_Chan »»
Jun 2, 7:05 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2014

418 by Sun_Chan »»
Jun 2, 6:26 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2014

819 by Sun_Chan »»
Jun 2, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2014

818 by Sun_Chan »»
Jun 2, 5:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.