Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 17, 2009 1:23 PM

Dec 2008
HaHAHAHA, The beginning part was hilarious!

Dang, she looks a lot olde r with her hair up than down. It kinda strange, but she's still pretty. :]

Man, I wish that I was in Tomoya's position. He is one lucky guy. If only life was like that. Eh... but we can only wish, right? :]
Since they're talking about lights, I wonder if the lights from the game will play any part in the anime. And the most important part about this episode... A BABY??!.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Lunatic-kr&sclick=1]

Jan 17, 2009 1:47 PM
Dec 2008
Perfect episode, it just fits so well, i kinda know where this is going to.

And, even tho i was hoping for some closeness between tomoya and nagisa, the fact that the producers ignored the smecks details just makes the anime more awesome IMHO.

Waiting for 15 anxiously.
Jan 17, 2009 2:58 PM

Nov 2008
Wow, she is quite bold to say that in front of her parents. xD Akio looked rabid at the end there, when he was mad.
Good episode, it even had me laughing at some of the parts.
Jan 17, 2009 3:24 PM
Mar 2008
Episode 14 / 24, and the baby's there
so... does this mean that...
Jan 17, 2009 3:36 PM

Jun 2008
Translucent said:

Jan 17, 2009 3:38 PM

Jul 2008
Thank whoever created this world, and therefor creating whoever created KEY for bringing the greatness that is Akio to us. Between the Gurren Shades, the MC Akio, and his overzealous reactions, "FATHER!", "SON!" and of course the pregnancy angry face, well... Screw you Sunohara. I don't miss you any more!

Congratulations Tomoya and Nagisa!

hirahira said:
DaFish said:

And, even tho i was hoping for some closeness between tomoya and nagisa, the fact that the producers ignored the smecks details just makes the anime more awesome IMHO.

I agree. I don't get why everyone's complaining

Who knows? It's the same thing that happened after Tomoya proposed to Nagisa. "We've never seen XYZ, so they can't be doing this!". Well, it's kinda obvious it happened off screen now, and honestly I'm glad as well. It allowed for more development amongst the characters, without letting anything else get in the way of it. After all, that's what Clannad has kinda been about the entire time, no? Those interactions and relationships?
BakayaroJan 17, 2009 3:47 PM

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Jan 17, 2009 3:38 PM

Jun 2008
DaFish said:

Jan 17, 2009 4:11 PM

Oct 2008
I was a bit tramatized at first. To be honest, I was waiting for at least a kiss before they go and have a baby! Both Tomoya and Nagisa still seem so innocent...so it feels like Nagisa being prego all of a sudden was rushed into the plot way too soon!
But, of course I got over it.
I really love the way they did this. Its better to focus on the deeper relationship between Nagisa and Tomoya...rather than all the physical details ^^
Can hardly wait for 15.

Oh goodness, they've done the deed.
Look how guilty they look......
iulliJan 17, 2009 4:17 PM
Jan 17, 2009 10:18 PM

Jun 2007
noteDhero said:
This episode was great until they decided to get dramatic. Akio was hilarious this whole episode, and Tomoya was funny at the very beginning.

Now, you're married yet you ask to hold the other's hand, and don't even sleep next to each other, and in the next scene you're pregnant? Weird.

That was in the coarse of a week or two. Your right though, they probably should have made it a bit more clear since it did seem like it all happened in a few days lol.

As for 5hRreDDy comment on easter vs western relationship differences....that's totally moot when it comes to this show considering they skip over and hid so much intimate stuff.
Jan 17, 2009 11:25 PM

Jan 2008
good episode as always, can't get any disappointment from clannad.... i just hope that this series will have a different ending from the movie... if only we can just have happy love story from beginning to end, but of course most of the time, thats something almost impossible
MY SIGNATURE

Jan 17, 2009 11:55 PM

Sep 2007
xxxholic9013 said:
Nagisa's bold alright, saying they did it right in front of Akio. I wasn't expecting their kid to come so early though, theres still 10 episodes.

This was definitely an Akio filled episode. All his moments were completely priceless. anyone else think Gurren Lagann when he put on the glasses?

Was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw the glasses lol

Jan 18, 2009 1:57 AM

Oct 2008
chireiyu said:
Wow the series is progressing quite nicely now. I'm still disappointed that they never showed them kissing or anything. It makes it kind of awkward for me to just imagine that they had already done so. ^^; (Especially with Nagisa being all nervous over holding hands in bed earlier.) This episode was really nice nonetheless.

... It bothers me that they don't cuddle in bed though. ;___;

I agree 100%. I wanted to see just a LITTLE close contact. I mean, I sure wasnt expecting the show to hint every little detail, but it would have been nice to see a romantic kiss in the sunset, or some cuddling first. X3
They barly held hands, and now Nagisa is prego!
Oh well, I still love this. Ushio is on the way! <3
Jan 18, 2009 3:00 AM

Feb 2008
hirahira said:
DaFish said:

I agree as well. The subtleness is kind of refreshing in a way. That said, I do feel that the plot progression is rather fast. I would have liked to at least have seen a wedding. Anyways, the scene where Nagisa's dad found out about the pregnancy was hilarious. Also, drunk Nagisa was awesome<3
Jan 18, 2009 4:50 AM

Jul 2008
Couldn't wait SS-Eclipse again -_-"

Great ep XDD Yay for the baby! :D

And Akio & Tomoya conversations winnu ahahha :D Mc Akio was great also :D
Jan 18, 2009 5:09 PM

Nov 2007
Ha ha ha Akio with the Tengen toppa gurren lagann sunglasses was great

But wow baby on the way and Nagisa ... is much braver than first appearance O_O
Jan 18, 2009 6:43 PM

Apr 2008
Looks like Eclipse is getting delayed right now.

Can't take it anymore.. *downloading AQS*

Lol..just LOL.

Nagisa asking for a baby? Damn Tomoya, I'm gonna kill you for having such a good wife.

Lol, MC Akio XD

Nagisa's really an airhead. She can't see through Akio's obvious disguise.

LOL, Nagisa said it that they sleep together and had a happy couple sex. Tomoya, you're gonna be killed by Nagisa fans XD

Rating: 10/5 LOL

SylpheedJan 18, 2009 7:46 PM

Jan 18, 2009 7:51 PM

Aug 2008
Pretty WTF episode. WTF at the beginning, WTF when nagisa say she wants to have baby, triple WTF at MC Akio and his gurren lagnn glasses, more WTFs at nagisa in waitress outfit and the ultimate WTF, nagisa saying it out loud infront of her parent. LOLOLOL.

I still can't imagine how someone as pure as nagisa would carry out the baby making mission XD

Jumped from 9 to 10 instantly for my rating.
XydenicSkyJan 18, 2009 7:55 PM
Jan 18, 2009 9:50 PM

Sep 2008
sugoi sugoi
i realy would like to heve seen at least a little bit of how do they "maked" the baby
nagisa waitress ^_^
.....i kunda miss sunohara....
really imagine going with your parents and say "i had sex with my housband so in prigtned"(or however it writes it)
awsome epi,,,^_^
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jan 18, 2009 10:14 PM

Apr 2008
Looks like they'll not show us anything ranging from kissing up to "making the baby"

I wish they'd put up a suggestive scene XD

Jan 18, 2009 10:42 PM

Dec 2008
Sylpheed said:
Looks like they'll not show us anything ranging from kissing up to "making the baby"

I wish they'd put up a suggestive scene XD

Hahaha, but I think that that'll be a little strange considering that it's Nagisa XD
Thats just me though :] I wouldn't mind seeing them kiss though. :]
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Lunatic-kr&sclick=1]

Jan 18, 2009 11:48 PM

Nov 2007
ok. i'm scared. because i watched the movie and that baby is scaring the hell out of me. i really hope the same thing don't happen.
Jan 19, 2009 2:48 AM
Apr 2008
hollowxxxx said:
ok. i'm scared. because i watched the movie and that baby is scaring the hell out of me. i really hope the same thing don't happen.
i know exactly what you mean there x.x that tragedy >___<;;; horrible xd... well onlything left is wait for 15th episode now...
Jan 19, 2009 5:28 AM

Apr 2008
hollowxxxx said:

I'm also a victim. I hope the progression will be different from the movie.

Jan 19, 2009 5:36 AM

Jun 2007
AznSensation said:
hollowxxxx said:
i know exactly what you mean there x.x that tragedy >___<;;; horrible xd... well onlything left is wait for 15th episode now...

Try and put these types of comments in spoilers or at least watch your wording, spoiling is NOT cool
Jan 19, 2009 7:26 AM

Aug 2008
Pewpers said:
AznSensation said:
hollowxxxx said:

Try and put these types of comments in spoilers or at least watch your wording, spoiling is NOT cool

Yeah dam it, you freaking spoiled me a bit...
Jan 19, 2009 11:01 AM

Jun 2008
Oh my goodnesssssss I squealed with pure joy! ZOMGGGGG!!!!!*(&#($$(*//

This episode was so cute. I had a feeling, that maybe they had slept together on the night she told Tomoya her one wish. I couldn't be too sure. The sad truth was I was spoiled and knew she would be pregnant eventualy, but it still caught me off guard that it happened in this episode. I was clutching onto the pillow when she told her parents, I can never got enough of Clannad. & I think Nagisa and Tomoya make a wonderful couple, and now parents. I wish they would snuggle in bed though, that'd be cute overdrive for me. Speaking of cute overdrive...Nagisa in a maid outfit was almost too much to handle. Akio is made of pure awsomeness as well. "OH CRAP, YO." 8D The animation on looked excellent in this episode too. The hair always suprises me in looking amazing. Facial expression are lovely too. I could truly go on and on but and begin typing just how much I truly love Tomoya in general and the love he has for Nagisa, and just about how much I treasure Clannad but for now I'll just smile for the rest of the day. Tehehehee. ILOVEYOUCLANNADZ.

& Damn Eclipse for taking forever, settled for Sprocket's and that Waffle thing.

vvvv movie relations.
Jan 19, 2009 1:26 PM

Jan 2008
AnimeloverYori said:
Translucent said:

Correction:
Jan 19, 2009 2:13 PM

Oct 2008
So does anyone know if there's a doujin out there of them making the baby? I kid, I kid...

Nice episode bu that's some fast progression of just getting married to getting preggers. I guess that happens, but so long to the honeymoon period.

But yeah, thanks to the consistent lack of use of the Spoiler tag, even though I haven't seen the movie or played the game, I think I can assume what happens. Thanks.....
Jan 20, 2009 10:31 AM

Jul 2008
ironchefflip said:
So does anyone know if there's a doujin out there of them making the baby? I kid, I kid...

Nice episode bu that's some fast progression of just getting married to getting preggers. I guess that happens, but so long to the honeymoon period.

But yeah, thanks to the consistent lack of use of the Spoiler tag, even though I haven't seen the movie or played the game, I think I can assume what happens. Thanks.....

I agree that the pace for the marriage is too fast. In fact, the whole marriage + pregnant thing is fast.

And the lack of intimacy between the two love birds really bothers me. No cuddling, its as if they are not giving any sense of a "family".

I don't know if it's me or not, but throughout the whole ~AS~, the story line seems too gloomy (or rather, heavy). The comedy relief in between isn't enough to lift the weight much...
Website http://akariREMOVED.co.cc/sig/sig.php is reporting as Malware.
Jan 20, 2009 10:40 AM
Jan 20, 2009 4:32 PM

Jun 2008
ALL OF YOU GUYS not using spoiler tags effin SUCK quit fucking ruining it 4 other ppl. :|
Jan 20, 2009 5:19 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Oh god, I wanna rate this 6/5. Bold Nagisa ftw!!

(MC) Akio was hilarious as well. What a great episode, I'm almost shaking. xD
I don't like the title of the next episode though, I just hope they'll all be fine. T_T

cyruzJan 20, 2009 5:27 PM

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jan 20, 2009 7:04 PM

Feb 2008
Perhaps Akio is a fan of Gurren Lagann?

Man, what an episode. This is why Clannad has, and will continue to get a 10/10 from me.
People are strange, when you're a stranger
Jan 20, 2009 8:01 PM

Sep 2007
MC Akio is pretty badass, yo.
Jan 20, 2009 8:43 PM

Aug 2008
MC Akio's hands down the coolest dad in any anime I'd seen so far(60+/or-more :P). He also cracks me up alot :D

Nagisa's really moe, and naive(which is even better ^^)! ~So Ushio's just about to make an apperance in the anime, that's surely to be sweet :)
ONLY RANT(besides Tomoyo's absence from the Latter part of the tale/After Story):
Nagisa and Tomoya are yet to have been seen kissing(I'm sure) in the anime. I seen some CG from the game where they are at least kissing. Also, I heard somewhere in these posts that she throws up after her first experience with sex(they might still show that later though :3). It just seems a little rushed to me: Hold hands > Get married > Have a kid. Yet they still haven't even been shown kissing each other. Oh well.

That rant aside, I loved this episode, like always, it was so nice to watch! Looking forward to the 15th ^_^
xxxholic9013 said:
This was definitely an Akio filled episode. All his moments were completely priceless. anyone else think Gurren Lagann when he put on the glasses?

Not a fan, sorry. Anyways, those glasses are a cliche, you always see a character or two wearing them in any type of cartoon.

Ahh, look at that, 86%+ out of 100+ people thought this ep was awesome! duh? :P
Jan 20, 2009 9:37 PM
AhMeiZing #1000

Sep 2007
if the season ends like the movie this will be the first anime i cried to in years. i really hope it doesnt end that way =[
-
Behold a work of art made in Paint on Windows XP in 2007

too lazy to update these
Jan 20, 2009 10:31 PM

May 2007
Omgomg. A baby already? We havent even seen them kiss yet! XD
Oh well. They are such a cute couple, I love them so~ <3
Akio was hilarious this episode. XD

Jan 20, 2009 10:50 PM

Jul 2008
Lol at this whole episode, i loved it!
so many funny parts
and nagisa IS Bold xP
Jan 21, 2009 12:51 AM

Jan 2008
This episode is too good for me. Nagisa is so bold... she is really my type. Ha ha.

Akio-san + Tomoya = LOL

Too bad, they don't show some kiss and romantic scences(i'd be satisfied with 5 seconds, honest) . It's kinda lacking on that part. Nonetheless, I super love this episode. 15/10. Ha ha.

* And yeah, I hate Eclipse for delaying this wonderful episode. Ha ha. Anyways, many thanks to their subs..
ArachnicusJan 21, 2009 12:54 AM
Jan 21, 2009 1:44 AM

May 2008
*watches episode*
*laughs bunches and bunches*
*uses inhaler*

A++ Episode. Great... Just... Great.

*panting*
Jan 21, 2009 2:21 AM

Feb 2008
Benj-san said:

Man, what an episode. This is why Clannad has, and will continue to get a 10/10 from me.

Ditto.

Awesome episode is awesome. But I did find it weird that Nagisa got pregnant just like that. I mean, we haven't even saw the two kiss, and then from all the sudden, bang, she's knocked up.
Jan 21, 2009 2:22 AM

Jul 2008
Kittenia said:
ALL OF YOU GUYS not using spoiler tags effin SUCK quit fucking ruining it 4 other ppl. :|

I guess you should consider the fact that why you are here, if you haven't watched the episode? Because... why would people come here if they are not discussing the content of the episode O_o???

Unless you are talking about those who ruined it for other people by telling plots beyond the animation (Clannad ~After Story~ game...) Those need to be shot.

anyhow, <3 MC Akio
Jan 21, 2009 2:42 AM

Feb 2008
Kittenia said:
vvvv movie relations.

mflatischler.tk - My Manga translations and transcriptions
Anime in Blu-ray
あなたの人種、年齢、宗教は問いません
Jan 21, 2009 2:52 AM

Jul 2008
mflatischler said:
Kittenia said:
vvvv movie relations.

if you played the game you can go ahead read the following:
also, I kinda get a little disappointed that

AkariChanJan 21, 2009 11:33 AM
Jan 21, 2009 5:50 AM

Jul 2008
I greatly enjoyed this episode, MC Akio was pretty funny. The pacing is far faster than I expected.
Jan 21, 2009 12:41 PM

Apr 2007
beautiful & hilarious episode, as always

wtf akio's doing outside my fave char list? D:
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Jan 21, 2009 12:46 PM

Jul 2008
wooo a little too fast if you ask me xD Mc akio was awesome. or musuukoo, odouusannxD

Jan 21, 2009 2:09 PM
Dec 2007
Great episode. Welcome Ushio !

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jan 21, 2009 4:07 PM

Feb 2008
Simply great episode. Everything was great.
lol @ MC Akio
& FTW @ Nagisa <3
I want moar! :D
Jan 21, 2009 4:24 PM

Aug 2007
This episode ruled hardcore. Nagisa was so awesome at the end rofl.

"Yeah see... Tomoya and I are having hawt rauncy unprotected sex...."
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

patient_senses - Mar 12, 2009

1171 by jilebi_james23 »»
May 20, 8:57 AM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Jello - Mar 8, 2009

285 by jilebi_james23 »»
May 20, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KY791 - Mar 11, 2009

135 by jilebi_james23 »»
May 20, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

quentinlau - Feb 19, 2009

177 by jilebi_james23 »»
May 20, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

id - Feb 12, 2009

728 by jilebi_james23 »»
May 20, 6:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.