Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 2, 2014 9:45 PM

May 2012
Man I thought Gon would hunt Ging down.. but surprise!
Sep 2, 2014 9:46 PM

Jul 2012
loled at Hanzo getting choked by knuckle.
Cty Best mid
Sep 2, 2014 9:47 PM

Mar 2012
Dammit that cliffhanger ><
Sep 2, 2014 9:59 PM
Jul 2014
One of the best episode in anime world, so much joy and sadness in the same time ^^
Sep 2, 2014 10:04 PM

Apr 2010
Antanaru said:
Gon is really much better as a plot device than an actual character. I would say it's too bad he got healed already but as there are only 4 episodes left, it doesn't really matter.

THIS.
Sep 2, 2014 10:12 PM

May 2013
It's almost over. These next three episodes are the ones I've wanted to see adapted the most, since I always thought Togashi dropped the ball in regards to the corresponding manga chapters. I really want to see that Madhouse touch

Sep 2, 2014 10:14 PM
May 2010
Daaamn Pariston, he knew it since the beginning. He's a crazy bastard.

3 more eps :(, I dont want HxH to finish, there is no other series that could fill the emptiness it would leave.
Sep 2, 2014 10:20 PM

Dec 2011
Ah, there's so much I want to say.
"When he was being controlled, he suffered less."
Illumi has lost his freaking mind in space.
With that kind of reunion, Leorio might actually be Gon's mother.
And we finally get to see a glimpse of Pariston's real power. Cheadle got played, big time.
Sep 2, 2014 10:25 PM

Aug 2013
I have a bad premonition that I won't like how Gon and his dad is going to meet >.< I feel like Ging will run away again or something like that

I want to know what happened to Killua!! What happend ಥ_ಥ I hope Illumi didn't do something stupid like capture Alluka and is all power-overload-crazy now.. oh yeah what happened with Hisoka?
Sep 3, 2014 12:43 AM

Jan 2014
finally... that desirable me for many years and also gon for to meet his father conveyed on this episodes

congrats !!!
Sep 3, 2014 2:18 AM

Jul 2013
This show is just captivating as fuck.. that moment when Killua held Gon's hand (if you can call it that) there were no OST playing, there's no one saying anything there's just a quick moment of complete silence but the impact it had on me... it's as if I was Killua himself and I was holding the hand of the most important person to me and that person is dying and I can't do anything... man, them feels... I swear if that scene was a second longer I would've cried a fucking ocean.

I missed Gon so much.. when he said his first word. "Leorio"it's so nostalgic and it made me feel like he's been gone for so long.. anyway what happens to Killua? he said to Alluka that they'll be together forever.. so what he's leaving? they're eloping? lmao!

Seems like the long-awaited reunion is bound to happen next episode.. dang I still can't believe this masterpiece (damn straight! because of this episode I'm upping the score to 10!) is ending.
Sep 3, 2014 3:49 AM

Mar 2008
After this episode i have found new found respect for Pariston even though i didnt liked him before at all. And I can also understand now why he was chosen by Netero as vice chairman xD

Anyway great episode but now i have to go into google search frenzy to find out what is the price for healing Gon xD
Sep 3, 2014 4:24 AM

May 2012
HURRY UP AND RUN INTO YOUR PAPA'S ARMS!!! :)))) Err
Sep 3, 2014 4:46 AM

Apr 2010
Illumi's laugh. He totally needed Hisoka to calm this madness down.

Speaking of Hisoka where's the little shit.

Gon should go back to being dead, I forgot how annoying the brat was.
Sep 3, 2014 5:11 AM

Jan 2014
Pariston was just awesome. Such a sly bastard.

Can't wait to see how Gon and Ging's reunion will play out, what Hisoka might be up to at the moment and what Illumi will do now. A lot left to look forward to in the last three episodes. Damn, only three episodes :'(.
Sep 3, 2014 5:23 AM

Apr 2010
Pariston is a damn irritating bastard :< the voice actor is beautiful... but ugh, what a guy!
Sep 3, 2014 6:11 AM

Sep 2013
It's just... beautiful episode...

And dat Arm though...
Shirobako is AOTY 2015. Deal with it.
Sep 3, 2014 6:43 AM
Apr 2013
pariston was pretty badass this this episode.
i have a feeling gon will turn around and walk out. just like when ging figured that gon might not be ready to meet him after greed island, gon might not want to visit his dad after such a crushing defeat.

unrelated question: how many arcs ahead is the manga?
Sep 3, 2014 7:13 AM

Jan 2013
guyuz said:
i have a feeling gon will turn around and walk out. just like when ging figured that gon might not be ready to meet him after greed island, gon might not want to visit his dad after such a crushing defeat.

arcs? haha
When anime is finished, there will be only 10 chapters of 20 pages more or less ahead.

Just now Togashi came back from a hiatus of two years and now he have an ache in his back and had a surgery
Forever_ASep 3, 2014 7:17 AM
Sep 3, 2014 7:40 AM

Feb 2013
Cheadle x Pariston is quickly becoming my new best HxH pairing
Sep 3, 2014 7:42 AM
Apr 2013
Forever_A said:
guyuz said:

arcs? haha
When anime is finished, there will be only 10 chapters of 20 pages more or less ahead.

Just now Togashi came back from a hiatus of two years and now he have an ache in his back and had a surgery

lol
way less than what i thought. hope he will eventually fix his working habit (though obviously health comes first).
Sep 3, 2014 7:48 AM

Jan 2012
NANIKA'S POWER OVERFLOWING...and there was Leorio talking to himself lol

I HAVE A THEORY probably it's incorrect but wtv. Killua said Alluka is awake only when Nanika is sleeping and he also said he's going to be with Alluka forever... If she slept that much after healing Tsubone's three fingers, she'll probably sleep forever for healing Gon (then Alluka will be only Alluka). BUT I NEVER READ THE MANGA SO yeah

edit: nvm... I forgot the whole Zoldyck family issue (also, about Illumi: get your shit together, you psycho)

This is the second episode in this series that made me want to jump and scream like a little a kid (first: that one which has Leorio punching Ging). I'm completely sure my eyes were like sunshine when Gon appeared. Srsly, I miss this boy... And when he said Leorio's name I noticed I missed his voice so much, ide.

Ging's face at the end l m a o

Too bad Gon is not punching him here. :(

Only 3 episodes left.......................... why world
SaddyKSep 3, 2014 7:54 AM
Sep 3, 2014 8:10 AM

Aug 2014
Perfect episode! I'm really happy that Gon is healed and that he and Leorio are now together!
MALoween Mansion 2017

Main Candies:

Kabo-chan's Candies:

Sep 3, 2014 8:41 AM

Aug 2013
Such a deeply emotional episode. Could really sense Killua's and Lerio's love for there friend. Illumi has reallys howed his true colours tho o_o

And finally...Gon gets to meet his dad. The moment that we've all been waiting for.
Sep 3, 2014 9:27 AM

May 2013
YAY! GON IS BAAAAAAAAAACKK.

Where's Killua? :o
Sep 3, 2014 9:30 AM

Jan 2014
DAT immense power. :O
even the Zodiac feel iritated just because they feel Nanika power.
Sep 3, 2014 10:14 AM

Jul 2013
A great episode, though it now really feels like it is ending ;_;

Random Anime Blogs | 1 2 3 4
Sep 3, 2014 11:20 AM

Aug 2014
GON!!! Finally you appears healed, and about Alluka and Killua what's going to happen for now own?! Ging feels a quite nervous for heard his son is there and good....
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Sep 3, 2014 11:38 AM
Sep 2010
Damn, for Illumi to react that way, Alluka power must be very impressive. Still Ging didn't seem bothered by it, I heard he's the strongest in the show, or suppose to be.
Sep 3, 2014 11:49 AM

Mar 2010
What if Ging made that chairman election so long because he didnt want people to interrupt Gon´s healing ? :O

Also it looked so sad when Killua held Gon´s hand.. Ugh the feels.
Sep 3, 2014 12:40 PM

Mar 2014
AkatsukiWolf said:
Awwww that reunion with Gon and Leorio was amazing.
Dat embrace~

Paristion was awesome this episode and Ging's reaction lol.

Lol Gon and Leorio look like they're f**king in midair.

Love that little scene with Hanzo (+Knuckle) in the background.
Sep 3, 2014 2:15 PM
Oct 2011
The_Mad_Wizard said:
I don't know about you guys butt... ^_^

Okay... carry on with whatever you're discussing about. ^_^
I agree, pariston's ass is just glorious.
rothrock said:
Viltsu300 said:

Pls tell me you're joking, also spoiler that
He is, to an extent. Though remember a promise killua did to Bisuke at the beginning of the Chimera Ant arc or around the middle of it.
Sep 3, 2014 2:56 PM

Jan 2014
I love Ging's reaction to Gon arriving XD
Sep 3, 2014 3:08 PM

Sep 2011
Candor said:
The_Mad_Wizard said:
I don't know about you guys butt... ^_^

Okay... carry on with whatever you're discussing about. ^_^
I agree, pariston's ass is just glorious.

Sep 3, 2014 5:28 PM
Mar 2009
Lylaaz said:
What if Ging made that chairman election so long because he didnt want people to interrupt Gon´s healing ? :O

Also it looked so sad when Killua held Gon´s hand.. Ugh the feels.

No, Ging wasn't worried about them interrupting. The only people who might have were Illumi and Hisoka, but he trusted in Killua's resolve. Also, he was trying to have it finish earlier, but he did not want to really win the election, either. He wasn't spiteful like the sparkling liar guy but he was playful and just wanted to have fun with it.

Leerio willing would have been more fun for him anyhow, but when he explained it to Cheadle, it was clear that he was disappointed with how long it was taking and wanted to speed up the resolution. Not for Gon, just, "for the fun" as he always says.

If sparkling liar guy (Pariston) had faith in Killua after only knowing that he was someone Ging trusted, then we can think that Ging had much more faith in Killua, plus faith in Gon as well, which is why he did not visit him in hospital nor prolong the election. In his mind, the two were unconnected.
Sep 3, 2014 5:28 PM

May 2011
I really gonna miss the anime, I hope they make another season (Only in my dreams), I'll start reading the manga when the anime finishes.

Anyway, Gon was really fucked up -_- that arm disgusted the fuck out of me and out of Killua.

Good to see Gon healed again, I want to know whether his Nen ability was effected or it returned like it was before his battle with Pitou.

So Gon finally met his father, Gon became a hunter to find him and after he did, I think there's nothing left for Gon to do :/
Sep 3, 2014 5:31 PM
Jul 2014
LegnaOnFire said:
Sadly I did read the manga, now nothing can surprise me

Do you regret reading the manga and being unable to be surprised? I'm an anime only viewer and I'm VERY VERY VERY tempted to read the whole manga from begin to present and then continue following the new arc, but I've heard quite a few people sound remorseful about reading the manga and how it ruins all of the unexpected twists that happen in the story. What would you recommend?
Sep 3, 2014 5:38 PM

Dec 2013
Perfection x Perfection
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Sep 3, 2014 5:42 PM

May 2011
Daniqua said:
LegnaOnFire said:
Sadly I did read the manga, now nothing can surprise me

Do you regret reading the manga and being unable to be surprised? I'm an anime only viewer and I'm VERY VERY VERY tempted to read the whole manga from begin to present and then continue following the new arc, but I've heard quite a few people sound remorseful about reading the manga and how it ruins all of the unexpected twists that happen in the story. What would you recommend?

Yeah, it's really useless to read the manga while the anime is ongoing, If you just waited until the anime finishes and start reading the manga starting with the new arc, that'd be better.
Sep 3, 2014 6:13 PM

Jan 2014
Wow, great episode... going to be sad when this anime ends :"( didn't expect to fall in love with a shonen out of all things.
Sep 3, 2014 7:05 PM
Jul 2014
Satan-sama said:
Daniqua said:

Yeah, it's really useless to read the manga while the anime is ongoing, If you just waited until the anime finishes and start reading the manga starting with the new arc, that'd be better.
I want to read the whole manga up to the point of the anime's ending regardless. I love this story too damn much (I've watched the 1999 version, 2011 version twice and I figured the manga is next. I'm just trying to decide on whether I want to continue past the point where the anime ends or not. Then, if the anime were ever to come, I would be spoiled for what happens. I've heard a lot of people say they regret reading the manga because there aren't any more surprises so this decision has actually been hard for me since I really love the plot twists and usually am not able to predict what happens.
Sep 3, 2014 8:55 PM
Mar 2014
Could someone please explain to me clearly and in details just how much time alluka actually spends as herself. I couldn't really follow what exactly killua meant.
Sep 3, 2014 10:47 PM

Apr 2009
Absolutely amazing. Every week I'm reminded why this is by far the best shounen out there. Nothing comes even close to it. (at least not from what I've seen).

Sep 3, 2014 10:53 PM

Jul 2013
Satan-sama said:
If you just waited until the anime finishes and start reading the manga starting with the new arc, that'd be better.
There's a few developments that have not been illustrated in the anime, so anyone interested enough might want to read from the beginning.
Sep 4, 2014 12:31 AM

Jul 2012
I really want to read the manga to see how this scene where Gon talks to Ging for the first time in forever, but I know I won't stop reading until I'm caught up haha.

Guess I might as well wait so I can fully enjoy these last three episodes :P
Sep 4, 2014 1:24 AM

Jul 2011
I wonder if Gon remembers what happened to him. He doesn't seem to.
Sep 4, 2014 4:35 AM

Apr 2011
Wow.. I cant describe how good this series is. From the moment Alluka took Gons hand, i had this damn feeling for the rest of episodes, and then gon saw the back of his father.. damn. DEM TEARS!!

By the way, I think Killua just died.
Sep 4, 2014 5:32 AM

Dec 2012
Wow I nearly teared up when I saw Gon's arm. That was so devastating. It really sank in how long he's been gone when he stepped into that auditorium. Gotta say though that Pariston had my full attention this episode, he just kept me guessing to the end.

Although this remake is reaching its conclusion, seeing Gon and Ging meet is all I could really ask for at this point. I'm sure Gon will relieve the tension with his straightforward attitude like he always does.
Sep 4, 2014 6:10 AM

Mar 2014
Only Ging and Pariston managed to predict the election result and Gon's successful healing. These two are really badass!
Then all thing's clear what Ging really meant for Cheadle to figure out herself.
"You cannot make the cold colder and the dark darker"
Sep 4, 2014 6:33 AM

Jul 2007
Going to be sad when this finishes..yet again, There killing me!
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 148 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Sep 23, 2014

923 by dspr »»
Jun 25, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 147 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2014

394 by dspr »»
Jun 25, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 55 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veradux - Nov 10, 2012

87 by BloodytrackerPT »»
Jun 25, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 146 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2014

337 by dspr »»
Jun 24, 6:51 PM

» author of hunter x hunter reveals ending if he dies early

deg - Nov 20, 2023

25 by Feitan_exe »»
Jun 24, 12:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.