Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Sep 1, 2014 1:26 PM

Jul 2014
funny plot arc w/ esdese's love interest, but i'm not sure yet how i feel about it for this story. eager to see how it pans out, but i'm worried it will be cheesy. haven't read the manga though so i'll just wait and see.
Sep 1, 2014 1:38 PM

Aug 2014
ninjastarforcex said:
Ephayris said:
So it really happened.... I expected Esdeath to fall in love with Tatsumi.

It's funny, that the new organization is called Jaeger... (I didn't read the manga, and yes, I'm referring to Shingeki no Kyojin)

Wave is really cool. I hope that he won't die. It would be awful.

no way, wave is the next protagonist after (i hope) tatsumi dies

dude i really hope what you posted isn't a spoiler because thats just messed up :/

Lyrisia said:
Aaw totally knew she would "fall" for Tatsumi the moment she said she'd like to fall in love lol

right! it was so predictable! haha

Sep 1, 2014 1:53 PM

Jul 2012
Is that you, Rance?

Sep 1, 2014 1:57 PM

Nov 2012
Danpmss said:
Is that you, Rance?

looks like Link (Zelda) with brown hair and wicked expression
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Sep 1, 2014 2:09 PM

Jul 2012
She put a collar and chain on him LOL
Sep 1, 2014 3:13 PM

Jan 2012
LOL!
Sep 1, 2014 3:51 PM

Nov 2012
The jeagers are more entertaining (and funnier) than the main characters
Sep 1, 2014 3:55 PM

Jul 2011
ArcAdeAlchemist said:
The jeagers are more entertaining (and funnier) than the main characters

This.
Sep 1, 2014 4:12 PM

Feb 2014
Starting to find Esdeath as a more interesting character. Keep going plz

"Everything you see on the internet isn't true." -Abraham Lincoln
Sep 1, 2014 4:36 PM

Jun 2010
bastek66 said:
neonie said:
I disagree. The anime art has been really good, especially during fight scenes. But even looking at this comparison shot of the manga, Kurome just looks dead, like she isn't shaded properly, her face looks a bit warped to the left (rather then be centered properly) which only contributes to the flatness/deadness of the image. The only real issue with the anime is it looks like maybe they changed her hair style from twintails or moved her twintails further to the back, a bit odd but whatever.

She is fucking necromancer, she is almost dead, those cookies are keeping her alive. It was supposed to look like this.

Uh, thanks for the spoiler I guess? There's currently no way of knowing that if you're only watching the anime, but you also didn't address anything else I said in an even remotely intelligent or well thought way.

So good job defending your position. "I hate things because things, rawr!"
Sep 1, 2014 6:35 PM

Apr 2009
OH my god I want to hate esdeath, but that preview, i just CANT. (yet?)
Sep 1, 2014 6:46 PM

Aug 2013
Esdese was so moe o.O
That is just so wrong xD
Poor Tatsumi, the girl that fallen in love with him his a psychotic mass murderer and a sadist torturer.

Anyway, it was a good episode with the introduction of a lot of character. As other people pointed out, Wave look a lot like Tatsumi, in his inner monologue and naivety. Seryuu, fuck her -.- (sorry HanaKana)
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Sep 1, 2014 9:37 PM

Apr 2014
y123y said:
OH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was clearly an attempt of the author to cause some shipping in the story. There were probably more requirements for what her new love has to be, like

-His name has to be Tatsumi
-He must be the male MC of the anime.

etc.

Dont give me this forced romance junk. I already have enough of that this season with Rail Wars

There was an explanation about this and its spot on a few pages left and Digging it up to explain it to you is Stupid enough.
All I can say is.
Read manga and connect the dots=pretty understandable of Esdese.

Sep 1, 2014 9:54 PM

Sep 2012
I knew it from the start that tatsumi was the one xD im looking forward to that!
Sep 1, 2014 9:56 PM
Oct 2011
Is the anime going to cover all the manga chapters entirely or not?

The manga is still on-going ( I read it whole yesterday)
Sep 1, 2014 10:07 PM

Aug 2014
What will happen to Tatsumi???? Will he able to escape from Esdeath without discovered as Night Raid member?????
And what will happen to Sheele Weapon???
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Sep 1, 2014 10:37 PM

Jun 2010
Ravarae said:
What will happen to Tatsumi???? Will he able to escape from Esdeath without discovered as Night Raid member?????
And what will happen to Sheele Weapon???

FIND OUT NEXT WEEK, ON AKAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KIRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Sep 1, 2014 10:38 PM

Mar 2009
Based on that preview, I wouldn't mind being Esdeath's slave.
Sep 1, 2014 10:39 PM

Jul 2012
Seen that coming a mile away.
Sep 2, 2014 12:19 AM

Nov 2013
SweetCoconut said:
THE JEAGERS. YES. YES.

Anyways, I think Wave's voice should be more like a teenage voice but oh well, the last scene was hilarious. Esdese in a loveshell.

Wave not a teenager.
Sep 2, 2014 2:22 AM

Sep 2013
Esdeath may be crazy but she is kinda hot and looks like she has a little bit of a girly side. Looks like Tatsumi is about to get laid haha

Tatsumi, you damn lucky son of a....

Sep 2, 2014 3:29 AM

Apr 2008
y123y said:
OH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was clearly an attempt of the author to cause some shipping in the story. There were probably more requirements for what her new love has to be, like

-His name has to be Tatsumi
-He must be the male MC of the anime.

etc.

Dont give me this forced romance junk. I already have enough of that this season with Rail Wars

Cept it's not forced. But oh well you clearly don't want to be persuaded otherwise so continue bitching pointlessly
Sep 2, 2014 4:44 AM

May 2013
Esdeath is hot.
Sep 2, 2014 5:11 AM

Mar 2012
I swear that some trolls are spoiling on purpose in this forum.
This is episode 9 and plenty of previous warning. There no more excuse for ruining the experience of anime only viewers.
It about thing they should start getting ban this kind of behavior.
Sep 2, 2014 6:26 AM

Oct 2011
leeo268 said:
This is episode 9 and plenty of previous warning. There no more excuse for ruining the experience of anime only viewers.

But the thing is some are trolls and some are just reckless people.
People are spoiling each other here by explaining the details, like some people getting mad over something, then a manga reader comes and explains everything that has happened in the manga so far, thus spoiling everything instead of just saying "go read the manga, everything is explained there" not to mention when they forget to put the spoiler tag.
Sep 2, 2014 6:43 AM

Apr 2011
Dat Preview Lady Esdeath making Tatsumi her bitch but we know how that turns out...
Great episode overall though
5/5
Sep 2, 2014 7:13 AM

Apr 2014
-ZET- said:
leeo268 said:

People are spoiling each other here by explaining the details, like some people getting mad over something, then a manga reader comes and explains everything that has happened in the manga so far, thus spoiling everything instead of just saying "go read the manga, everything is explained there" not to mention when they forget to put the spoiler tag.

I don't see anyone spoiling that hard in this discussion.Its actually pretty tame.
Most are just giving subtle hints.
Then others are Using Spoilers tag conveniently to convey their thoughts of this episode to other Manga readers who also watched this episode.Like a close circle of friends.
But like you said there are some people who explains further details to someone whose crying over something so trivial and literally spreading their legs to be taken serious.
Not trying to be rude or anything and just some blunt opinon..but.
Well all I can say is either Get used to it if you want to discuss in here because in all seriousness you won't stop some people from being total D***heads.Especially From the INTERNET.

Sep 2, 2014 7:16 AM
Oct 2013
Esdeath's dark little grin when she mentioned to the Jaegers that her current interest was love LOL. New addition to Tatsumi's "harem", initially only Lubbock wasn't a legit possible love interest (even Bulat was gay). Still, I appreciate how the producers didn't turn it into "Tatsumi's harem", that really killed my interest for SAO :/
Sep 2, 2014 7:32 AM

Oct 2011
NeutralSide said:
-ZET- said:

I don't see anyone spoiling that hard in this discussion.Its actually pretty tame.
Most are just giving subtle hints.
Then others are Using Spoilers tag conveniently to convey their thoughts of this episode to other Manga readers who also watched this episode.Like a close circle of friends.
But like you said there are some people who explains further details to someone whose crying over something so trivial and literally spreading their legs to be taken serious.
Not trying to be rude or anything and just some blunt opinon..but.
Well all I can say is either Get used to it if you want to discuss in here because in all seriousness you won't stop some people from being total D***heads.Especially From the INTERNET.

I'm fine with the forum to be honest, I've been around since 2011 so I got used to it already :P just saying to "leeo268" and others to be more careful.
I want the anime readers to fully enjoy all of the surprises that are to come(because I really like AgK), so when somebody spoils something even if it was by mistake I got very frustrated with it D:
Sep 2, 2014 8:39 AM

May 2013
Esdeath loves Tatsumi and takes him away!? Perfect plot twist. Amazing episode.

Sep 2, 2014 9:34 AM

May 2014
Tatsumi x Esdeath.... OTP.
"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."
Sep 2, 2014 9:43 AM

May 2012
did no one ever see the subtle yaranaika face? or is it just me?

Sep 2, 2014 12:01 PM

Jul 2012
So....Jaegers was it?
Seems pretty scary......
Lots of new characters, evil ones to be exact. :P
Ummm.....LOL!

Esdeath's objectives in a man are pretty tight, but Tatsumi actually fit them all!
AND NOW!
She.....has fallen in love with her? o-o
Oh...this....is bad.....

But that preview~! :O Some...lovey-dovey action? xD
Sep 2, 2014 12:23 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
YoKamis said:

Going by their pacing, it seems like they're going to end the anime around

Sep 2, 2014 1:04 PM

Jan 2013
I can't be the only one who thinks Tatsumi was extremely lucky in the end. Hell, if I were Tatsumi I'd probably just forget about Night Raid and give up. Esdeath is too cute.
Sep 2, 2014 1:15 PM

Jul 2013
Tokoya said:
YoKamis said:

Sep 2, 2014 2:02 PM

Oct 2013
Dunno if it was mentioned yet
Jeagers is another german word (just like Schere/Sheele dumb translators or whoever choose to name them so)
which means Hunters in english :)
Sep 2, 2014 2:06 PM

Apr 2008
Raycee said:
Tokoya said:

Too much content
Sep 2, 2014 2:12 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Raycee said:
Tokoya said:

It would be the perfect cliffhanger and will add to the hype
Sep 2, 2014 2:13 PM

Jul 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Raycee said:

Too much content

2 chapters per episode isn't so bad, and they can just skip that hunting filler.
Sep 2, 2014 3:09 PM

Oct 2013
Yeah it should have been pretty obvious to anime only people that Esdeath would fall for Tatsumi.
(manga readers would have known about this of course)
Sep 2, 2014 3:14 PM

Mar 2013
The Jaegers is full of lunatics, lmfao. Kurome's just like her sister... a lot actually.
I don't particularly like Esdeath but that blushing scene, so cute!
Poor Tatsumi tho.
Sep 2, 2014 5:53 PM

Jul 2013
Looks like Tatsumi is about to be raped next episode...
"Komugi, are you there?"

Sep 2, 2014 5:57 PM

Nov 2008
loved the ending of the episode, it was so funny when esdeath put the collar on tatsumi and just hauled him away.

Sep 2, 2014 6:18 PM

Aug 2013
neonie said:
bastek66 said:

She is fucking necromancer, she is almost dead, those cookies are keeping her alive. It was supposed to look like this.

Uh, thanks for the spoiler I guess? There's currently no way of knowing that if you're only watching the anime, but you also didn't address anything else I said in an even remotely intelligent or well thought way.

So good job defending your position. "I hate things because things, rawr!"

Well despite the fact that this spoiler troll is retarded, if it makes you feel any better she's not a necromancer. lol. Good thing is the "cookie" thing wont really ruin any details plotwise.
Sep 3, 2014 2:43 AM

Nov 2013
As soon as Esdeath blushed, I immediately fell in love with her. ♥

Sep 3, 2014 5:38 AM

Nov 2013
Damn..i knew it!! I somehow knew that Esdeath will fall in love with Tatsumi haha~ :)))
But i never expected a leash though.. :)))

Tatsumi was so badass in that fight..I love his eyes when he gets serious! *.*

And Esdeath`s new subordinates were introduced this episode..man..they are all so weird haha~

Can`t wait for the next episodes~ ^w^
This is where I`d put my signature...If i had one.
Sep 3, 2014 6:02 AM

Jul 2013
Esdeath wants the D.
Sep 3, 2014 12:30 PM

Jan 2011
The mix of serious and bullshit doesn't work for me. ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
I still hope it gets better later on.
ArufeimKirra said:
Esdeath wants the D.

Yes, every girl loves D.
I'm banned ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Sep 3, 2014 4:04 PM

Dec 2012
Wave is hot. When does this get less predictable and generic?
Pages (10) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uff...those continuous deaths

S1H2A3N - Mar 17

2 by Shizuna »»
Yesterday, 7:03 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

1212 by Zoopiez »»
Jun 8, 4:04 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1370 by Sun_Chan »»
Jun 2, 7:05 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2014

982 by Sun_Chan »»
Jun 2, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2014

418 by Sun_Chan »»
Jun 2, 6:26 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.