Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 27, 2014 12:42 PM

Jul 2012
Rachmaninow said:
This show was way better than expected. I couldn't care less about it being CGI only. It looked stunning when it mattered and had a nice plot accompany the visuals. I welcome a sequel with open arms.

soraven said:
actually, I think the CGI fits better to the space atmosphere of the anime than a 2D animation

Preach.
Jun 27, 2014 3:22 PM

Apr 2012
I have to say that this anime is fantastic no "moe" crap or whatsoever

Jun 27, 2014 3:24 PM

May 2013
It could be really great with a higher budget.
Jun 27, 2014 7:42 PM

Jan 2010
Holy shit! yeah, of course baby!
Jun 28, 2014 11:34 AM

Apr 2014
Aw Hell yes@!!@!@
Jun 28, 2014 6:19 PM

Feb 2008
TheAwakenHD said:
I have to say that this anime is fantastic no "moe" crap or whatsoever

>implying Lala wasn't moe

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Jun 28, 2014 7:35 PM

Apr 2014
Sidonia no Kishi is currently on my backlog, but I saw the first episode and I liked what I saw thus far. Glad to hear that it's getting a 2nd season. More mecha anime is always a good thing.

"Haunted by darkness... Cursed by light... I am Jyakotu."
Jun 29, 2014 5:40 AM

Aug 2008
Can't wait to see the Gauna Hybrid. >=D

And holy s**t, I think Fall anime will be the BEST part of the year along with this and Psycho Pass S2. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Jun 29, 2014 11:01 PM

Dec 2013
One of the better Anime's this LN-adaptation-heavy laden season.
I'm plenty glad they're continuing with the story.
This is one of those anime's where I bookmarked a manga/LN and watched to see if it would pique my interest enough to read. Glad to say this hasn't disappointed at all.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jul 3, 2014 11:14 AM

Nov 2012
its aired at nov 23 so theres are going to be less than 10 episodes?? thats not going to satisfy me at least make it 1-cour
Cheers,
CrossRyuu
Jul 3, 2014 3:35 PM

Jul 2012
CrossRyuu said:
its aired at nov 23 so theres are going to be less than 10 episodes?? thats not going to satisfy me at least make it 1-cour

It's just a preview though. I bet there will be one cour.
Jul 3, 2014 6:45 PM

May 2010
Jul 4, 2014 3:30 AM

Jul 2014
This year is really awesome,
Sidonia is one of the best shows that i didn't regret to pick up with in Spring Season, As far As i've known this series is underatted because many peoples complaint about the animation though i personally for me the animation fits the storyline so far.

Jul 6, 2014 7:39 AM

Mar 2013
HELL YEAHHH! FREAKING GOOD NEWSSS!
Sidonia no Kishi's my fave mecha anime out of the Spring line-up!
Jul 6, 2014 7:53 AM

Mar 2013
Sidonia shows us exactly how to take advantage of CG. Not many people would be willing to try out this show, and those that do may be turned away by the first few episodes, but it's their loss. Sidonia definitely deserves a second season, and I can't be more hyped right now.
Jul 6, 2014 7:27 PM

Dec 2013
Not really a surprise considering how it became exponentially better throughout the first season
Jul 7, 2014 5:18 AM

Feb 2014
Not specifically surprising whatsoever, but I'm still rather happy to hear about an official statement. Easily the best spring 2014 show for me.
Jul 11, 2014 4:44 AM
May 2014
I was accidentally button mashing my keyboard while on netflix and mistakenly played this show. I was like ops, whats this crap. Then the opening to the Knights of Sidonia hit me in the head like a kabizashi. This is a simply stunning anime and in my top 5 favorite of all time. I love the small details and the overall world development. Every episode keeps me on my feet not knowing what will happen and what could go wrong. I'm defiantly going to pick up a blue ray copy this Christmas, and for the first time ever I'm actually going to read the manga. I watched the whole thing in one sit in, i didn't get to bed untill a little after 7 A.M. I'm hoping we get at least a good 3 seasons out of this anime.

On a side note did the mechs in this remind anyone else of Robotech?
Rem is best grill.
Jul 11, 2014 8:21 AM

Nov 2012
Tekgnome said:
I was accidentally button mashing my keyboard while on netflix and mistakenly played this show. I was like ops, whats this crap. Then the opening to the Knights of Sidonia hit me in the head like a kabizashi. This is a simply stunning anime and in my top 5 favorite of all time. I love the small details and the overall world development. Every episode keeps me on my feet not knowing what will happen and what could go wrong. I'm defiantly going to pick up a blue ray copy this Christmas, and for the first time ever I'm actually going to read the manga. I watched the whole thing in one sit in, i didn't get to bed untill a little after 7 A.M. I'm hoping we get at least a good 3 seasons out of this anime.

On a side note did the mechs in this remind anyone else of Robotech?

if you read the manga you will have a slight idea cause they really changed the ending first izana isnt injured and didnt get an artificial arm which became a really important part in the latter part of the series second they arent the one who is making the hybrid is only kunato (ochiai) and lastly they already killed of benizusume in chich in the latter part she became stronger and fought the hybrid made by kunato

Cheers,
CrossRyuu
Jul 12, 2014 8:54 PM

Jul 2012
Tekgnome said:

^ I love comments like these! Sidonia is great and I'm glad more people are liking it :3
Jul 16, 2014 3:36 PM
Feb 2011
Great series!
Jul 17, 2014 7:54 AM

Jul 2008
Good on it for having another season, I can understand why some people would hate the series but not me :D
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» 'Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai' Unveils Additional Pair of Cast

Hyperion_PS - 8 hours ago

1 by CocoaGalaxy »»
7 hours ago

» 'Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku' Unveils Production Staff, Additional Cast, Teaser Promo for Fall 2024

DatRandomDude - Apr 21

6 by EcchiGodMamster »»
7 hours ago

» Voice Actress Eiko Masuyama Dies at 89

DatRandomDude - Jun 3

9 by deg »»
8 hours ago

» Visual Novel '9' Gets TV Anime

Hyperion_PS - May 29

17 by Playcool »»
Yesterday, 2:44 PM

» 'Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san' Manga Ends in Three Chapters

DatRandomDude - Jun 3

8 by Ionliosite2 »»
Yesterday, 1:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.