Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 30, 2014 12:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah another intense chapter. Erza taking the field this time. You go girl~

Natsu's all fired up too.
May 30, 2014 12:48 AM

Jan 2012
Well I loved the one panel of the Strauss siblings huddled together. :D

But uh yeah good chapter, Lucy got her shine now it's upto the rest of the guild. 4 on 4 battle has the potential to be fun to watch, we're entering part 3(or is it 4?) of the arc next. I wonder if father and son might refer to something I've seen speculated on here numerous times...
May 30, 2014 12:48 AM

Nov 2012
Seems like the connection between Silver and Gray soon is (finally) about to be revealed. The title of the next chapter sounds a bit suspicious...
May 30, 2014 12:50 AM

Mar 2012
Nice Celestial King! xD Now the whole guild is back in action.

Father and son... Are all those speculations true then? Or Mashima gonna be some troll and write something about Natsu and Igneel? XD
May 30, 2014 12:55 AM

Apr 2008
XPwnDEnd said:

Father and son... Are all those speculations true then? Or Mashima gonna be some troll and write something about Natsu and Igneel? XD

Please Natsu and Igneel option
May 30, 2014 12:57 AM

Mar 2013
Yeah, they're all back. You did what you needed to do lucy; now it's there turn.

Ok, I think everyone knows that the next chapter being called father and son can't be some coincidence. It has to mean something between gray and silver.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
May 30, 2014 12:59 AM

Dec 2011
These latest has been epic...well done Mashima-sensei.Lucy get to shine and for one time it isn't Natsu who save her but Gajeel.
Celestial king spirit was great liberating everyone and by the title for next week seems more likely that Silver is Gray's father or may be Gray's son from the future
May 30, 2014 1:01 AM

May 2014
Big applaud for Lucy!
You've done what you have to do guuuurl.
Just leave it to your nakamas! You even defeated Jackal.
Totally epic. Erza vs. Minerva AGAIN! The shivers are starting to get intense.

Fairy Tail FTW.
May 30, 2014 1:02 AM

Feb 2013
we all expect that father and son is gray and silver . What i think is ... Natsu and the other new guy that show up xD Maybe its hes true father !
GEE HEE !
May 30, 2014 1:02 AM

Apr 2008
Zenneth said:
we all expect that father and son is gray and silver . What i think is ... Natsu and the other new guy that show up xD Maybe its hes true father !

Even that would be better than Gray and Silver
May 30, 2014 1:03 AM
Oct 2013
#387 is called "Father and son" !

Is that what I think it means?! Also, what happened to the king of Hades? Did he turn into stone or something?
May 30, 2014 1:06 AM

Oct 2013
Hmm~ well I won't particularly mind if Gray and Silver are father and son... it definitely seems set up to be that way.
May 30, 2014 1:08 AM

Apr 2008
_Iris_ said:
Hmm~ well I won't particularly mind if Gray and Silver are father and son... it definitely seems set up to be that way.

I do because it makes his hatred of Gray completely illogical.
May 30, 2014 1:11 AM

Dec 2011
Judging by the title for the next chapter, Gray is definitely Silver's father ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
May 30, 2014 1:12 AM

Apr 2014
sykodelic-ninja said:

Is that what I think it means?! Also, what happened to the king of Hades? Did he turn into stone or something?

No, I'm pretty sure the next part of the Tartarus Arc will be called 'Father and Son'. Doesn't mean it will be next chapter.

Remember how 371 was 'the Song of the Heavenly dragon' but Wendy didn't kick ass until 376?
May 30, 2014 1:13 AM

Apr 2008
AnneRG said:
sykodelic-ninja said:

No, I'm pretty sure the next part of the Tartarus Arc will be called 'Father and Son'. Doesn't mean it will be next chapter.

Remember how 371 was 'the Song of the Heavenly dragon' but Wendy didn't kick ass until 376?

Ah please let it be so!
May 30, 2014 1:13 AM

Aug 2009
Yes Mashima, more screentime for Gray, Gajeel and Juvia please... And make it last for more than a chapter.
May 30, 2014 1:15 AM

Aug 2012
Awesome Fairy Tail members are back in action and can't wait for the "Father and Son" chapter
May 30, 2014 1:19 AM

Oct 2013
Father and son, huh?
May 30, 2014 1:29 AM

Feb 2013
Great chapter.....like the loud trumpets and drums of a marching band before the main event starts !!!!
May 30, 2014 1:32 AM

Dec 2012
Great chapter. The Spirit King's Galaxia Blade freed Fairy Tail from Algeria. Erza ready to go against Minerva once again.
Natsu is fired up and now it time to take on the rest of the demon gates that are left.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

May 30, 2014 1:37 AM

Feb 2014
If the next chapter is called "Father and Son" like it says in the end, it must be about Gray and Silver, since Silver has appeared, Mashima has shown that there is a connection between them.
And finaly Natsu and the other are going to kick those bastards ahah!

May 30, 2014 1:40 AM

Jun 2013
The hype is real.

Plot twist Gajeel saves Lucy not Natsu lololol
May 30, 2014 1:43 AM
Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
XPwnDEnd said:

Please Natsu and Igneel option
This.i want this.

I was waiting for Natsu to show up !!

Deviantart ft fans better colour that last panel because it was bad ass as fxck!
My waifu did her job <333
Father and son huh... Gray was badass this chapter!

lucidbrandon said:
The hype is real.

Plot twist Gajeel saves Lucy not Natsu lololol
Yeah haha i thought Natsu for sure he was the one to save Lucy. But to build up the intensity by making Natsu show up last was done well!
UchihaMay 30, 2014 1:49 AM
May 30, 2014 1:53 AM
May 2014
newbie here!
The next chapter is very interesting since it may be about the relationship of gray and silver.
On the other hand,Lucy has finished her own battle and CSK saved the others but the mark of aquarius was fading,meaning it is only temporary?
gajeel and juvia will join a battle too.
May 30, 2014 1:56 AM

Aug 2010
Another epic chap :D

Loved the 4 vs 4 panel >.<!! Loved how each one of them came one after another. Hype!

Silver vs Grey is finally here. Can't wait!! Also Natsu against the demon fire guy.

Loved how Natsu felt Lucy saved their asses ^^

And that's definitely not the end of KOH
May 30, 2014 2:12 AM

Jul 2013
Next chapter is Father and Son huh?

Nice, everyone is back in action.
Well done Lucy :D

Minerva and Erza back at it again.
May 30, 2014 2:25 AM
Feb 2013
i hope silver is not gray's father, i mean come on, how come silver knows natsu? silver stalking natsu for how many years, 400 years? lol....only gray knows natsu!!! silver= future gray!!!!!! please please!

it doesn't make sense!!!! i hope it is one of mashima's troll( natsu and igneel arrive= father and son)please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looking forward for the next chaps btw!
May 30, 2014 2:27 AM
Jan 2014
So,Galaxia blade reversed Alegria on Marde.Interesting.looks like it is gonna be a battle royale.So...Tempesta now is a flame demon?Or did he add that to his repertoire.Natsu,Gray,Juvia,Gajeel vs keith,Tempesta,Silver,Torafuzar ...Erza vs Minerva.Guess Kyouka decided to be the last one.

AND....that power up apparently didn't stick,only the clothes did.Or could it be that the tatoo faded because Lucy almost fell unconscious-probably as a sort of side effect of using Aqaurius's power along with uranometria in that state of hers?Jackal was finished at least.Well,if that is the case then Lucy will go repair Aquarius's key latter.After all,a golden key probably needed someone to craft it.

And,guess part 4 was already spoiled.Well,gotta accept the facts.Guess that first theory I discarded about Silver ended up being the case.Why the hell spoil it like this?is Mashima gonna troll us again?Lol.

Well,regardless of trolling,part 4 ends in 8 weeks,july 25,if Mahsima doesn't release two or three chapters at once in june-july as he did before.I wonder...there are 8 chapters,considering it is gonna be a four on four battle,if no one runs away...then i doubt the royale will last more than 8 chapters,lol.
I want the kyukimon finished already so they can go focus on Marde and E.N.D .
hello09May 30, 2014 2:44 AM
May 30, 2014 2:28 AM

Jul 2008
Darklight0303 said:
_Iris_ said:

Not if Ur has something to do with it.

I don't think its coincidence that Silver knows Ice Make Magic.
May 30, 2014 2:33 AM

Feb 2012
Great job by Lucy, she deserved some screentime without being always saved :D
And I wouldn't dislike if the Father/Son thing was about Gray too.

Aaaaaaaand my baby showed up Natsu!! *-*

because the weather was good enough
i loved every moment of it.
May 30, 2014 2:34 AM

Feb 2012
WolfWood37 said:
Darklight0303 said:
_Iris_ said:

My thoughts exactly

because the weather was good enough
i loved every moment of it.
May 30, 2014 2:38 AM
Feb 2013
guys, the next title is father and son, it's a RED HERRING!!!!!

probably it's all about natsu ang igneel!!!!!"""""

i hope sooooooooooooo
May 30, 2014 2:41 AM

Oct 2011
That smirk :D (Celestial King)

Another incredible chapter and a good transition into the freeing of the Fairies :)
So once again we have 5 one-on-one battles? I guess they'll take up a few chapters... We start off with Gray

May 30, 2014 2:45 AM
Jan 2014
hello09 said:
So...Tempesta now is a flame demon?Or did he add that to his repertoire

I was thinking that Tempesta's true power is based on Natural Disasters like typhoons, firestorms, plague, etc.
May 30, 2014 2:49 AM
Jan 2014
Ah yes. P.S:The name of the next chapter "Father and son" refers to the whole of part 4. just like how Tartarus:"Prologue",part 1: "Fairies in jail",Part 2:"The wrath of the sky dragon" and part 3:"The king of hades" did

In other words,Silver may not reveal his identity next chapter,but he will be the main enemy of this part 4,I imagine.Well,I bet he will spill the beans in the next two weeks.Gray already saw him,so there is no point beating around the bush anymore
hello09May 30, 2014 2:52 AM
May 30, 2014 2:56 AM

Apr 2008
WolfWood37 said:
Darklight0303 said:
_Iris_ said:

No. If Ur is involved then he should be Ur's husband and Ultear's Dad. THEN his hatred makes sense. Not if he's Gray's father
May 30, 2014 3:04 AM

Jun 2010
oh my God she killed jackal ... you bastard!!!

I absolutely expected the SPK to pull some super power out of his ass to free the guild. didn't expect him to seal mard in return ... touché mashima.

now I finally get to see some gajeel action. he hasn't had a good fight in ages.

pretty sure that father x son ish just to troll us and spike the sales at the same time.
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
May 30, 2014 3:24 AM
Sep 2012
Okay what a chapter, we conclude part 3.

The Spirit King and Marde Guille fight, what a fight. I was so worried for the Spirit King, I thought maybe he might die so Lucy become the Spirit World queen, but he actully won. I don't know though is Marde Guille caught up in Alegria? It looks like Marge Guille is out of the fight for now, though I expect for him to return at the worst possible time for Fairy Tail.

Okay Minerva just admit it, you have the hots for Erza, it is okay no one is judging you. First it was Flare with Lucy, and now this, the Fairy Tail women, they are prime lesbian bait, now I wonder if Wendy is the next one to attract a female. Anyway looks like Erza and Minerva are starting back up, I don't know what to make it, I still hope Erza leaves some of Minerva left for Sting, he ought to be the one to defeat her once and for all. He should be the one to put her in place.

So everyone is back, and things have turned into a battle royal, first Gajeel showed up and I thought okay if it is just him, this is the guy that kidnapped and tortured Lucy at one time, so a time for him to personnel make it up to Lucy, than Juvia shows up, okay team Phantom let's see them have a tag battle, which I thought would be cool, but than more people keep showing up, and things just get better and better, including Gray vs Silver. Okay Hiro don't screw this up, this looks like an awesome battle royal fight. I loved it that Natsu and the others acknowledge Lucy's strengh, and how she saved their butts. A great moment for Lucy.

So end of part 3, looks like the Silver question have finally been answered, giving the the title for part 4. I can't wait, part 4 is going to be awesome. Great chapter this week.
May 30, 2014 3:52 AM

Apr 2008
kagakiri said:
Prayer circle that we finally find out the deal with Silver and Gray next chapter.
But I bet Mashima's just trolling us and the 'Father and Son' title is gonna mean something completely different.

Friendly reminder to the fandom that “chapter names” called “Tartaros arc:Part [insert number here]” do not refer to the chapter,but a whole batch of chapters.

As such,the chapters at the beginning of one batch do not have to have any hints of something connected to the chapter name.
May 30, 2014 3:52 AM

Jul 2007
kagakiri said:
Prayer circle that we finally find out the deal with Silver and Gray next chapter.
But I bet Mashima's just trolling us and the 'Father and Son' title is gonna mean something completely different.

Igneel promised to make an appearance soon.
May 30, 2014 4:10 AM

Apr 2013
Awesome :D

Can't wait for the next chapter.

May 30, 2014 4:25 AM

Dec 2013
Pretty awesome chapter. Celestial spirit king FTW and now it looks like a bunch of awesome battles are starting. 5/5
May 30, 2014 4:35 AM

Apr 2014
I swear I expected Natsu to save Lucy but what a surprise it was Gajeel who came first. Pretty intense chapter and I can't wait to find out the history behind Gray and Silver's relationship.
May 30, 2014 4:37 AM

Jun 2013
Hahaha!!! All Star Team vs All Star Team!!!! Serei Ou, truly Screwed Mard Geer's Plan...or at least the Spell!!

Finally Silver and Grey meet somewhat, maybe finally we get know what is Tie between those 2.

Great Fight is going to happen in next chapter!!!!

Father and Son....now way...I can't mean what I think it means...that would be too obvious or simple
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 30, 2014 5:02 AM

May 2012
Thank god Aquarius power isn't permanent, still want to see her,.
I firstly thought it was Natsu to save Lucy first, glad that cliche thing didn't happen..
Looks like Sensei is trying to make Minerva cute lol..
Great chapter, glad to see the gang again..
obviously Silver and Gray next ch, this will close those future gray theory..

May 30, 2014 5:15 AM

Apr 2008
Dark_Messiah said:
I firstly thought it was Natsu to save Lucy first, glad that cliche thing didn't happen..
Looks like Sensei is trying to make Minerva cute lol..
Great chapter, glad to see the gang again..
obviously Silver and Gray next ch, this will close those future gray theory..

I really don't think people should take the chapter title for granted. Or did you miss the one for Wendy's fight?
May 30, 2014 5:18 AM
Nov 2008
Mashima's been on a roll lately, I mean Gajeel saved Lucy first instead of Natsu, what a twist.

Jokes aside, good chapter.
May 30, 2014 5:43 AM

Nov 2013
Dark_Messiah said:

It's still too soon to fully declare a relieve, but it sure seems Aquarius will make her come back. I think that on the next moment of relieve, Lucy will probably have to go to the Spirit world in order to get the aquarius key repaired.

Can't wait for aquarius to come back and start smacking Lucy around for using her power without asking permission ^_^

As for the next chapter, well I may be the only one thinking this, but why does the "Father and Son" title must refer to a Fairy Tail member??? I mean, why can't it be something related to Zeref and the Demons? After all, Zeref is like a farther for those demons right??
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

May 30, 2014 5:44 AM

Apr 2008
DarkMoonWolf said:
Dark_Messiah said:

It's still too soon to fully declare a relieve, but it sure seems Aquarius will make her come back. I think that on the next moment of relieve, Lucy will probably have to go to the Spirit world in order to get the aquarius key repaired.

Can't wait for aquarius to come back and start smacking Lucy around for using her power without asking permission ^_^

As for the next chapter, well I may be the only one thinking this, but why does the "Father and Son" title must refer to a Fairy Tail member??? I mean, why can't it be something related to Zeref and the Demons? After all, Zeref is like a farther for those demons right??

That would be a nice interpretation too, I agree.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 295 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Aug 17, 2012

96 by KayKimii »»
Aug 8, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 283 Discussion ( 1 2 )

azeriraz - May 18, 2012

60 by KayKimii »»
Aug 8, 10:04 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 545 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

animefan8800 - Jul 21, 2017

235 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 20, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 544 Discussion ( 1 2 )

animefan8800 - Jul 13, 2017

98 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 16, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 543 Discussion

animefan8800 - Jul 7, 2017

40 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 16, 5:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.