Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No Game No Life (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
May 29, 2014 11:47 PM

May 2014
that ending I loved it. so touching and with so much emotion. poor Shiro got left alone. and that ED with that title, fit the ep. so well. good job.

ohhh, can't wait for the next ep. it's like I want to read the manga instead, but I am going to try to be patience. >.<
May 29, 2014 11:58 PM
Dec 2012
Shhh_Im_Hidingz said:
steven194 said:
Shhh_Im_Hidingz said:
Usually I don't post on the forums, but I have read the light novel and I know exactly what happens. I won't post a spoiler but if anybody really wants to know what happened to Sora and everyone pm me and I will explain.

I have read on in the past to find out what happens in other animes an now read the manga an watch the anime of them but with this im sticking with the anime im just loving it so much

Yeah I know what you mean. But lately Ive been only reading manga and light novels. I can read the the raws so I am a bit ahead of most people.

Considering that Yuu-Sensei is working on the NGNL Light Novel, Anime, Manga and Clockwork Planet Light Novel & Manga at the same time I doubt that there is much more the 0-2 chapters out of the NGNL Manga out in Japan without being translated by some scanlators.
May 30, 2014 12:27 AM

Dec 2010
Sad Shiro at the end broke my heart. The glitching was kind of weird and i didn't know the ending changed. I'll rewatch it.

Izumi is adorable! i hope she gets more screen time. I'm sure she will since shes on the cover of the third book. I'm looking forward to their video game battle!
May 30, 2014 12:52 AM

Jan 2013
Great set up episode.
May 30, 2014 12:52 AM

Apr 2012
the glitch at the end
i thought something was wrong with the video lool

May 30, 2014 3:28 AM

Feb 2012
That ending... *confused*

CANT WAIT FOR NEXT EPISODE!!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
May 30, 2014 3:57 AM

Feb 2008
This thread has a lot of "wtf". Most ever on MAL?
May 30, 2014 4:32 AM

Mar 2013
Monster of a cliffhanger.... Can't wait for next week!:D
May 30, 2014 5:53 AM
Oct 2009
Aloxamax said:
- Sora most likely knows him/her/them because of the way he spoke

Assumption. There were no indications that he explicitly knows them, the way he spoke could also apply to a stranger that he just met.

Aloxamax said:
This being is either someone with advantages humans don't have or a human with the help of said being - it has to be one of these because they believe they actually have a chance at winning so that leaves most humans out.

That might leave most humans out, but that doesn't mean all. This potential character could be a completely new one that would be introduced in the next episode.

Aloxamax said:
Making everybody forget Sora must have been done by magic

I don't see how you can make this point. You're forgetting that this is a fiction set in a fantasy world where people or animals could levitate or fly, God interact with humans and pledges that are reinforced by no known means, chess pieces that have a will of their own and you get my point. Anything could happen. Moreso, we haven't even been introduced to all the other races yet. So concluding that it's magic before you know everything about this fantasy world is far fetched.

Aloxamax said:
It can't be Tet either because he wouldn't have hid himself from Shiro while showing himself to Sora

There were no indications that anyone was hiding. Shiro, Jirbril , red haired girl and sora all looked at the same direction which meant there were obviously something or someone there for it to attract attention.
May 30, 2014 9:07 AM
Mar 2013
What just happened ._."""

Ah well. Izuna was uber-cute.
May 30, 2014 9:20 AM

Jul 2012
another epic episode, but what the fuck happened with sora, and why everyone but shiro forgot about him? I want the next episode right away D:
May 30, 2014 10:24 AM

Mar 2012
detective conan reference followed by a yugioh reference killed me
May 30, 2014 10:29 AM

May 2014
I don't get the episode this time :)

And that pastel? like colors still annoys me.But Steph alone makes me want to continue watching :)

Only question is,how do they charge their phone and tablet in that world?Or they have electricity and I'm just not paying attention?
May 30, 2014 10:39 AM
Oct 2012
darkreaperix said:
Only question is,how do they charge their phone and tablet in that world?Or they have electricity and I'm just not paying attention?

They have solar power charges.
1) Why did they have them? Because if there was a power outage in their world they wouldn't be able to play games.
2) Why are they in this world? Though not specifically explained in the animation, it seems clear that Tet brought them with the Siblings to give them a bit of an advantage in this world. Tet having played with games with other worlds would of course know all about them and the need to give them a power source that would work in his world.
May 30, 2014 10:43 AM

May 2014
Takuan_Soho said:
darkreaperix said:

They have solar power charges.
1) Why did they have them? Because if there was a power outage in their world they wouldn't be able to play games.
2) Why are they in this world? Though not specifically explained in the animation, it seems clear that Tet brought them with the Siblings to give them a bit of an advantage in this world. Tet having played with games with other worlds would of course know all about them and the need to give them a power source that would work in his world.

Did they cut that out from the anime?Because I don't remember them charging the phones/tablets or was explained that they have solar power charges.I've been wondering about it since ep 4.
May 30, 2014 10:49 AM
Oct 2012
darkreaperix said:
Did they cut that out from the anime?Because I don't remember them charging the phones/tablets or was explained that they have solar power charges.I've been wondering about it since ep 4.

I forgot where exactly but they showed them in one or two episodes, nothing flashy, no dialog, just they showed the devices being charged.

And I haven't read the LN's, all I meant was it may have been explained there differently, but just from watching the animation and what they have said or showed, my second answer would be the simplest explanation. Given Tet's personality it would make perfect sense.

Edit: as for Tet helping them, that was stated in Episode 4 where Tet asked if they had any dissatisfaction, so it is clear that he thought about their comfort when he brought them here..
Takuan_SohoMay 30, 2014 10:55 AM
May 30, 2014 10:56 AM

May 2014
Takuan_Soho said:
darkreaperix said:

I forgot where exactly but they showed them in one or two episodes, nothing flashy, no dialog, just they showed the devices being charged.

And I haven't read the LN's, all I meant was it may have been explained there differently, but just from watching the animation and what they have said or showed, my second answer would be the simplest explanation. Given Tet's personality it would make perfect sense.

Edit: as for Tet helping them, that was stated in Episode 4 where Tet asked if they had any dissatisfaction, so it is clear that he thought about their comfort when he brought them here..

OK.thanks.Wish someone would post LN spoilers here.
May 30, 2014 10:57 AM
Feb 2014
Takuan_Soho said:
darkreaperix said:

Back in ep 1, after Sora and Shiro reached their inn room, they emptied their pockets and we saw they had their solar chargers with them (they even said so) ;-)

EDIT: For reference: Ep 1 from 20:00 onwards ^^
May 30, 2014 11:01 AM

Mar 2014
Finaly!!!! this anime started being interesting! awesome ending after credits!
May 30, 2014 11:11 AM
Dec 2011
Aloxamax said:
I'll reply only to the things I disagree with from your post:

mirailianil said:
-flugel: News probably travelled slowly, so it might be possible that the Flugels just got the news now, plus if other Flugels are as knowledge-maniac as Jibril is, it is more reason to try and challenge kuuhaku.
After winning the library Jibril never made a move to crush Imanity or challenge anyone else and, as stated before, has no real interest in humans. Jibril wasn't the one who ended up challenging Sora, but the other way around - there's nothing saying other Flugel don't think the same.

Also, even if they were as thirsty for knowledge as Jibril they wouldn't need to challenge Sora for anything, they could've just gone up to them and asked for it. Besides, that doesn't explain why they would have hid themselves from everyone but Sora, even Shiro.

mirailianil said:
-elves: their schemes failed so it is possible that they might want to take revenge. Also, with Sora and Shiro in throne, they cannot control Elchea
Revenge on what? They didn't lose anything that was theirs, they simply lost a chance to take control of Elchea.

mirailianil said:
-Warbeast: they might want to do a pre-emptive strike to remove Sora/Shiro from play.
It can't be the war-beasts because their whole system relies on them being the ones challenged - they have to be the ones choosing the game in order to establish the 'memory erasing' condition. Here Sora was challenged and he gets to choose the game and its rules, the war-beasts would never take such a huge risk.

Besides, preemptive strikes don't exist in this world. When one is being challenged they have the right to refuse, set the conditions, the game and its rules. Upfront confrontation is the way things are done and the only way to gain an edge is cheating.

mirailianil said:
-Other Exceed: Sora declared war on all the Exceed, it is possible one of them try to fight.
Both Sora and Shiro said that trying to fight without information was stupid, Sora knew that whoever came was going to challenge him, he knew already how to use them to his advantage, which means that it has to be someone Sora already knew because they lack information on everyone else.

mirailianil said:
-Tet: He might do it just for fun, heck maybe he dont even need to play games to do something like making Sora disappear. Also the "defeat other races to challenge Tet" only works one way, means he probably able to challenge others easily if he want to.
You can see in their conversation with Tet near the end of episode 4 and a little bit at the beginning of episode 5 that Tet is perfectly willing to wait.

mirailianil said:
And your profiling is mostly flawed since it target a person specifically, I'll assume most likely you did reverse reasoning to expand the points.

The profile said this:

Aloxamax said:
Knows Sora and Sora knows him/her/them
I explained why Sora must have known the one(s) challenging him. They were already part of his plan to take down the war-beasts, that means that Sora has reliable information on them, considering the siblings had to ask Jibril for information about the war-beasts who were their first target you can deduce that the siblings lack information about most races and aren't ready to even begin to include them in their plans.

If it's someone he already knows however, Sora can predict their actions.

Aloxamax said:
Is challenging Sora because they don't approve of how his actions are endangering humans
Sora knowing this character already shortens the list a lot. Eliminating the war-beasts and Tet you barely have anyone who might've interacted with Sora during the anime and the reasons for challenging him are reduced too.

Aloxamax said:
Most likely cares about Imanity's fate
This wasn't backed up, but I didn't try to pass it up as a fact, just as something to consider.

Aloxamax said:
Has magic or the help of a magical being
Appearing invisible to everyone but Sora can either be done with magic or technology (no Oaths as the game hadn't even started at that point). The only race with the technology to do it are the war-beasts, but they've been eliminated. That leaves magic, so it's either a magical being or someone with the help of a magical being.

Aloxamax said:
It can't be Jibril nor Steph because they didn't realize Sora was even speaking to someone in the room before he disappeared
Well...that and Jibril is bound by her own Oath too so she wouldn't betray Shiro and Sora, Steph doesn't even know any magical being that could help her.

If it looks like I'm targeting a person specifically then that just means it's as easy to figure out as I thought it was.

supporting counterpoint:
-Flugel: From what we seen from Jibril, Flugel are prideful and hungry for knowledge. What would happen if they just got the news that one of them was defeated? It is possible that their curiousity piqued and pride tarnished, prompting them to act. The only reason Flugel did not care of other races before were because others have nothing to offer. But the situation have changed now. Also, you said if they want anything from Kuuhaku they can just ask for it. Here's the thing, do you honestly think Kuuhaku would give those for free? Like they said, knowledge is power, and giving knowledge to someone not in their sides would be similar to giving weapon to their enemies. And I give you a possible situation: Flugel challenge Kuuhaku for one of them. Why? Because they are unknown, and the Flugel wanted to study one of them.

-Elves: Revenge for their foiled plan. They lost the chance to conquer Elchea. And even if that isnt enough for taking revenge, Sora and Shiro are currently an obstacle to conquer Elchea

-Warbeast: Right now their supposedly invincible system is being threatened by Kuuhaku, so they might take action to prevent that, hence, preemptive strike. And it is possible for a preemptive strike, if the value of their bet differ, And the challenger can choose the game if the challenged allow it, just like Sora and Steph did in episode 5(And Sora already did that by forcing warbeast to accept 4 of them in the game)

-Other exceed: It is very possible for others to try and challenge Elchea, for probing their strength and weakness.

-Tet: Tet may seem to be perfectly willing to wait, but that does not mean s/he cannot be playful.Like I said, Tet probably does not need to play games to do something Tet want. I mean, Tet is the sole god.

And for your profiling,
-Sora is a rude person, it is very possible that he might talk like that to one he just met. And he does not need to know someone to predict their action, he just need to know general knowledge.

-You eliminate other option too fast. Something being most likely does not mean other options are not possible

- An assumption drawn from a specific option, ignoring others

- For your point about magic, It is also possible that all the glitchy parts are Shiro's tampered memories. It is possible that in reality, something different happened

-This one I agree. It is unlikely for Steph and Jibril to challenge Sora and Shiro.

Also, you drew conclusion too quickly. In nowhere is said that everyone forget about Sora. There are other possible situations. E.g. Shiro is trapped in vr world, Sora is just an imaginary brother, Tet play tricks on them, Sora is spirited away and so on
May 30, 2014 11:13 AM
Oct 2012
Caleb8980 said:
Back in ep 1, after Sora and Shiro reached their inn room, they emptied their pockets and we saw they had their solar chargers with them (they even said so) ;-)

Thanks! Knew it was covered, forgot that they specifically mentioned it, just recalled seeing them.

Getting old sucks, memory is the first to go, and not stupid things like work or life matters but truly important things like this!
May 30, 2014 11:15 AM

May 2014
Takuan_Soho said:
Caleb8980 said:

Thanks! Knew it was covered, forgot that they specifically mentioned it, just recalled seeing them.

Getting old sucks, memory is the first to go, and not stupid things like work or life matters but truly important things like this!

and I either forgot about that or wasn't paying attention,I blame it on Black Bullet heh
May 30, 2014 11:26 AM

Nov 2013
darkreaperix said:
Takuan_Soho said:
Caleb8980 said:

and I either forgot about that or wasn't paying attention,I blame it on Black Bullet heh

What does Black Bullet have to do with this? O.o
I'm just curious.
May 30, 2014 11:33 AM

Mar 2014
and FINALY!!! the first episode WITH NO ECHII FOR ONCE!!!
May 30, 2014 11:35 AM

May 2014
Botato said:
I'm just curious.

I watch NGNL and BB back to back,so I might miss somethings in NGNL,because I pay more attention to BB :)
May 30, 2014 11:36 AM
Feb 2014
Takuan_Soho said:
Caleb8980 said:

Worry not I'm 21 and I sometimes forget what others said to me the moment I leave the room because I only listened to them with half an ear ;-)
May 30, 2014 11:52 AM

Nov 2013
darkreaperix said:
Botato said:
I'm just curious.

I watch NGNL and BB back to back,so I might miss somethings in NGNL,because I pay more attention to BB :)

Alright :)
May 30, 2014 12:20 PM

Apr 2010
makamakafonis said:

Nope. Shiro had a panty shot at the end when she's on the bed. Hope destroyed.
May 30, 2014 12:26 PM

Nov 2011
antonn said:
makamakafonis said:

Nope. Shiro had a panty shot at the end when she's on the bed. Hope destroyed.

compared to what they've shown in episodes 6 and 7, this is nothing
edit: and the fact that they focused on content this time, rather than fan-service makes whatever panty-shot there was a non-issue (to me at least)
DreamingBeatsMay 30, 2014 1:16 PM
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
May 30, 2014 1:25 PM

Jan 2012
*yay* another great episode. Gotta love the way Sora and Shiro explain everything. Izuna-tan :333333

The ending of the ep was kinda ?!?!?!?! Sora Q_Q don't leave us? Q_Q
May 30, 2014 1:29 PM

Nov 2011
zum_bum said:
*yay* another great episode. Gotta love the way Sora and Shiro explain everything. Izuna-tan :333333

The ending of the ep was kinda ?!?!?!?! Sora Q_Q don't leave us? Q_Q

i like how they changed the ending - it's the exact same song (with a few glitch sounds thrown in), but more melancholic and sad (to reflect how Shiro is now alone)

edit: lol typo
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

May 30, 2014 1:38 PM
Jul 2018
Izuna was so cute! Miyucchi certainly did a great job on voicing her!
And holy shit, wasn't expecting that ending.. and that changes with the ED pretty much left me speechless too. Can't wait for next ep, should be more interesting more than the shiritori game.
May 30, 2014 2:37 PM

Nov 2013
So like, virtual reality?

EDIT: Most likely something to do with Othello >3>
DGemuMay 30, 2014 9:40 PM
May 30, 2014 2:51 PM
Feb 2013
For the longest time, I've been putting off watching this anime. Mostly because I thought it was going to be like Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle at best or a typical fantasy-slice-of-life-harem-anime at worst, and I just couldn't be bothered with it. Then, out of pure boredom, I decided to give it a try anyway, and watched ep.6 (or was it 7?). I thought it surprisingly good and watched the whole series from episode 1 onwards, in one go. While not every episode is superb, there is A LOT going for it, and I've re-assessed the series and it's now one of my favourites of the season. It's really good, in it's genre. Great entertainment value.

Now, I don't understand all this mumbling about 're wa' and 're ra' that some are talking about post after post. I also don't understand the reference they are trying to make. "What do shounen hero's do when they're in a tough spot"? I don't get it. Power up, I guess? Relying on nakama? I just don't understand the relevance of all those hints. True, I'm not Japanese and I didn't read the light novels, but I did read and watch a lot of manga/anime - including a lot of shounen, and I just don't get the importance of it. What does it matter if he said 'we' or 'I'? I know Blank is one entity existing of two persons, as it were: is this what is alluded at? Is that why Shiro still remembers?

My not-too-out-of-the-box thinking leads me to two major possibilities/directions, as to why the MC disappeared at the end. An end that puzzled me greatly, but I'll try to speculate:

1)The first possibility is, that Sora actually went and played the game, but he lost, and so everyone has forgotten about him. Shiro could be an exception because she's from another world, and doesn't fall under the race piece or the other rules. But it's strange, then, that the human world isn't 'won' and claimed by the animal race. I mean, that was the point of the bet. If he lost, they would get all the land of the humans, and the humans itself. Maybe Sora forced something so that they had to whipe everyone's memory and NOT demand the price for winning the bet, but that seems rather unlikely.

2)A bit more likely would be to imagine they are already IN the game, and the game is some life-sim virtual reality thing? It would explain Sora talking to someone that none can see, and him disappearing and all that. In which case, it's for Shiro to win the game, and Sora was alluding to that with his references (but those still escape me, though). So maybe Shiro is playing the game, but doesn't really know it (yet). And the game is, in fact, acting as if the game was lost and won by the beast race, and at the moment the other side (in this case shiro) admits defeat or resigns herself that they lost, then they have truly lost the game? It still wouldn't quite explain why Shiro didn't know when she entered the game; shouldn't she have agreed to it and remember her 'entrance' int he game? Unless the game can just 'overcome' anyone without realising it and without notice nor agreement to it (though Sora seemed to realise it).

So it's not that clear cut, but 'fake ending' resonates quite good with my second guess: a game that pretends the game has already been played and lost: somehow, that would make sense, as a fake ending.

There are other options too, like Sora being catapulted back to his own world, as some have suggested. But I don't see how that would count as a game-victory for the beast race. Or, as someone else said, maybe the beast race gets help from another race...but wouldn't the elves and flugel have noticed that?

So I think it's either my first or second idea about it. In both cases, it's clear Sora expects Shiro to 'win' the game. I still don't get why he didn't take her with him though. In both cases, wouldn't have that been better, seen the fact they're invincible if they're both together, playing?

AnimageNebyMay 31, 2014 6:21 AM
May 30, 2014 4:13 PM

Sep 2011
well that happened, Idk what's going to happen now
May 30, 2014 4:20 PM

Aug 2013
Hurray! They parodied "Detective Conan" this time. :D
May 30, 2014 4:29 PM
Oct 2012
StevenHu said:

That wasn't a Detective Conan parody, otherwise she would be wearing glasses. Both this and Detective Conan are parodying Sherlock Holmes's stereotypical "detective" outfit.

I guess this is what the generation gap feels like, and obviously I am on the wrong side....
May 30, 2014 4:37 PM
Dec 2011
Takuan_Soho said:
StevenHu said:

That wasn't a Detective Conan parody, otherwise she would be wearing glasses. Both this and Detective Conan are parodying Sherlock Holmes's stereotypical "detective" outfit.

I guess this is what the generation gap feels like, and obviously I am on the wrong side....

The " Are ree?"/"Ale lee?" is most likely detective Conan reference though.
May 30, 2014 4:43 PM

Jul 2013
makamakafonis said:

Why would you complain about ecchi in a show that is labeled ecchi? Makes no sense at all.
May 30, 2014 5:03 PM
Oct 2012
mirailianil said:

Ah so it seems, Ai-chan did say it once and it become a meme. Wow, one non-catch phrase line in one episode and it becomes that distinctive.....

Though I would like to ask, how many people knew this and how many people were only going on the costume?

The line though isn't really that unusual, for those who have time to waste, much older use of the expression:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkVkWOAxPD4
Takuan_SohoMay 30, 2014 5:09 PM
May 30, 2014 5:15 PM
Dec 2011
Takuan_Soho said:
mirailianil said:

Ah so it seems, Ai-chan did say it once and it become a meme. Wow, one non-catch phrase line in one episode and it becomes that distinctive.....

Though I would like to ask, how many people knew this and how many people were only going on the costume?

The line though isn't really that unusual, for those who have time to waste, much older use of the expression:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkVkWOAxPD4

Yea, but how many has both detective and the catchphrase?

I guess those who knew about this are those who watch detective Conan regularly. And actually the Ale lee is said quite a few times in the show
Example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn0u8ipf1LA
May 30, 2014 5:30 PM

Jun 2008
AnimageNeby said:
-snip-

You've already countered your first point.
May 30, 2014 5:31 PM
Oct 2012
mirailianil said:

Well, the one time with Ai was more than enough to secure the reference in that did seem to become popular, even though that was from one episode in the 400s (and yours is even later). A few references sprinkled from the over 700 episodes of the show really doesn't make it a "catchphrase", it's just that one scene with Ai did become popular.

I didn't think much because it is an obvious line and costume to use in that circumstance. arere means "What's this" okashii "that's strange".

Another predate use of it: Galaxy Angel II:
http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/galaxyangelrune/gangeluchuudekoi.htm

Actually I am enjoying posting songs from old girl games....
May 30, 2014 5:55 PM
Dec 2011
Takuan_Soho said:
mirailianil said:

Well, the one time with Ai was more than enough to secure the reference in that did seem to become popular, even though that was from one episode in the 400s (and yours is even later). A few references sprinkled from the over 700 episodes of the show really doesn't make it a "catchphrase", it's just that one scene with Ai did become popular.

I didn't think much because it is an obvious line and costume to use in that circumstance. arere means "What's this" okashii "that's strange".

Another predate use of it: Galaxy Angel II:
http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/galaxyangelrune/gangeluchuudekoi.htm

Actually I am enjoying posting songs from old girl games....

Well skyrim references is quite recent
Hence why I said regular watchers

I know what the phrases meant~ ^^

On a sidenote,
I wouldnt call GA as galgames ^^'
and did you watch the anime, or play the games?
May 30, 2014 6:19 PM
Oct 2012
mirailianil said:
Well skyrim references is quite recent

It's not really a matter of recent or not, it's whether when you hear the expression, Detective Conan immediately springs to mind. Yes, it's a "catchphrase"; no, it is not. The reverse is also true, if that phrase springs to mind when you hear "Detective Conan", than it is a catchpharse.

mirailianil said:
I wouldnt call GA as galgames ^^' and did you watch the anime, or play the games?

I saw Galaxy Angels a long long time ago, I hadn't played the game, but it seemed like most of the characters were female, that is why I called it a girl game and not a galgame.
May 30, 2014 6:43 PM

Feb 2014
Wow what a good episode! I was not expecting that ending at all! I skipped ahead with the ED and it started making weird noises. i thought it was my computer messing up or having sound issues. Where the hell did Sora go? I think it has something to do with another game as he said he was waiting for someone else. Whoever this "someone" is might have challenged him to a game and he is leaving Shiro behind to accept the Warbeasts challenge. Who knows? This is definitely going to be on long wait for the next episode this series is awesome!
May 30, 2014 6:45 PM
Jul 2018

Holy. Where did Sora go? Why is it that Steph don't remember him anymore? :O Does that mean that he lost or what? Sora is not present in the ending too. Poor Shiro. She couldn't stand being left alone by Sora.
May 30, 2014 7:22 PM
Mar 2014
Stupid warbeasts. Steph's panties are clearly worth more than some land!
May 30, 2014 7:25 PM

Nov 2011
dirtyuncle said:

Jibril's are worth more. i mean wait, what

May 30, 2014 8:54 PM
Aug 2009
DreamingBeats said:
dirtyuncle said:

Jibril's are worth more. i mean wait, what

That said which is worse? Jiji accepting Shiro's or Sora's underwear?
(P.S. I vote Jibril' panties too, Steph still has a skirt covering her ;P)
Pages (11) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One decade later and still no Season 2

JustSomeone15 - May 16

44 by namazuFish »»
May 21, 1:46 AM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 14, 2014

705 by Bienard »»
May 12, 6:30 AM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cheesekao - Jun 25, 2014

1022 by NoFaceCastle »»
May 3, 11:14 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2014

510 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 30, 10:10 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2014

623 by hsallrounder »»
Apr 28, 5:41 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.