Forum Settings
Forums

What is your favourite Shounen Jump Anime/Manga?

New
The Best Shounen Jump serie
Dragon Ball
4.8%
Naruto
10.7%
Bleach
3.1%
One Piece
22.5%
Hunter x Hunter
18.8%
Death Note
8.7%
Rurouni Kenshin
2.0%
Beelzebub
1.3%
D Gray Man
1.3%
Toriko
0.6%
Gintama
10.7%
YuYu Hakusho
2.2%
Bakuman
2.0%
Yu-gi-oh
1.3%
Medaka Box
0.7%
Kuroko no Basket
2.0%
Others
7.4%
543 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Jan 6, 2014 11:08 AM

Apr 2012
Naruto!

That is, 3 years ago.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jan 6, 2014 11:22 AM
Dec 2013
IntroverTurtle said:
You hear that? The good thing about one of his favorite anime is that he doesn't have to watch all of it. I thought it was the opposite when you liked an anime.

My point was that its technically possible to skip some episodes and still not to miss something relevant for the main plot...and for your information,Ive seen every Detective Conan episode so far.I just wish that it would finally come to an end...Im watching this anime since 2003 and I would like to see how this anime ends before I turn 70.
Jan 6, 2014 11:24 AM
Aug 2013
heynad said:
IntroverTurtle said:
You hear that? The good thing about one of his favorite anime is that he doesn't have to watch all of it. I thought it was the opposite when you liked an anime.

My point was that its technically possible to skip some episodes and still not to miss something relevant for the main plot...and for your information,Ive seen every Detective Conan episode so far.I just wish that it would finally come to an end...Im watching this anime since 2003 and I would like to see how this anime ends before I turn 70.

One Piece can be more episodic than you think, you can pinpoint certain group of episodes you gotta watch and the rest can, "technically", be skipped too
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2014 11:31 AM
Dec 2013
CeeTwo said:
heynad said:

One Piece can be more episodic than you think, you can pinpoint certain group of episodes you gotta watch and the rest can, "technically", be skipped too

Really? I dropped this anime like 8 years ago (at episode 120,if I remember correctly) and a part of me wants to know what happend afterwards,but I really dont feel like watching 600 episodes...no.just no.
Jan 6, 2014 11:36 AM

Nov 2010
heynad said:
IntroverTurtle said:

Yes but I don't see that's a good thing or makes the amount of episodes any better, if you like a show then why would you want to skip some episodes. If you're talking about the ability to stop watching for a while then Detective Conan has that since it's episodic so you can do that in more places but One Piece itself has many arcs that you can take a break after.

Dude, learn about Japanese tv. It most likely will never end. I would be surprised if it ends before One Piece. Detective Conan like you said doesn't have the main story that often, they can drag it out as long as they want just by throwing in a BO special every hundred episodes. Detective Conan has been Japan's weekly puzzle show for a while, I don't think they want anything to change. It's like Sazea san now, even if the mangaka dies it will keep on going forever.
Jan 6, 2014 11:43 AM
Aug 2013
heynad said:
CeeTwo said:
heynad said:

Really? I dropped this anime like 8 years ago (at episode 120,if I remember correctly) and a part of me wants to know what happend afterwards,but I really dont feel like watching 600 episodes...no.just no.

Yeah but a lot of it (major storylines that is) are disjointed fight, instead of episodic puzzles that don't relate to the story, you get the same in the format of a fight

Of course then you have the smaller parts which give you some relevant exposition about the overall story, but it comes at random so if you wanna skip go with your instinct I'd say
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2014 11:46 AM
Dec 2013
IntroverTurtle said:

Dude, learn about Japanese tv. It most likely will never end. I would be surprised if it ends before One Piece. Detective Conan like you said doesn't have the main story that often, they can drag it out as long as they want just by throwing in a BO special every hundred episodes. Detective Conan has been Japan's weekly puzzle show for a while, I don't think they want anything to change. It's like Sazea san now, even if the mangaka dies it will keep on going forever.

:(
Jan 6, 2014 11:48 AM

Apr 2013
JOJO
It is so dense. Every single image has so many things going on.
Jan 6, 2014 11:49 AM
Dec 2013
CeeTwo said:

Yeah but a lot of it (major storylines that is) are disjointed fight, instead of episodic puzzles that don't relate to the story, you get the same in the format of a fight

Of course then you have the smaller parts which give you some relevant exposition about the overall story, but it comes at random so if you wanna skip go with your instinct I'd say

Can you send me a link where I can find this short version? ^^
Jan 6, 2014 11:52 AM
Dec 2011
I vote for One Piece. Its my favorite and i think its the best one.
Jan 6, 2014 11:56 AM

Apr 2011
Death Note is my favorite Shonen Jump manga, followed by Bakuman, Beelzebub, RuroKen and Naruto. When it comes to anime, Death Note is (once again) my favorite, followed by Bakuman (all seasons), RuroKen, Naruto (+ Shippuden) and Beelzebub. And yes, that is in order.
Jan 6, 2014 11:58 AM
Aug 2013
heynad said:
CeeTwo said:

Like I said it comes at random so you have to skip at your own discretion :P

and since the anime is full of fillers, it's near impossible to do so because the filler is not seperate but is mixed with source material
Jan 6, 2014 12:00 PM

Apr 2011
CeeTwo said:
heynad said:
CeeTwo said:

and since the anime is full of fillers, it's near impossible to do so because the filler is not seperate but is mixed with source material

Since when is One Piece full of fillers?
Jan 6, 2014 12:04 PM
Aug 2013
yhunata said:
CeeTwo said:
heynad said:
CeeTwo said:

Since always
Jan 6, 2014 12:14 PM

Apr 2011
CeeTwo said:
yhunata said:
CeeTwo said:
heynad said:
CeeTwo said:

Since always

I see. Shows how much you know about the anime.

Buggy Side Story (46-47)
Warship Island (54-61)
G-8 Arc (196-206)
Water Island Arc (roughly 3 episodes of it)
Foxy's Return Arc (225-228)
Post Enies Lobby Arc (roughly 8 episodes of it)
Ceasar Retrieval Arc (626-628)

And spread out around other arcs are bits of 2-3 episode fillers..... Not really "full of fillers" is it?
Jan 6, 2014 12:17 PM
Aug 2013
So you haven't really read my comment...

The filler is mixed in with the source material, those full-fledged fillers only add to it
Jan 6, 2014 12:21 PM

May 2010
Toriko #1 knb #2

toriko.-.the last arc was simply mind blowing.

knb was pretty much great since a while now.
Jan 6, 2014 12:21 PM

Apr 2011
CeeTwo said:
So you haven't really read my comment...

The filler is mixed in with the source material, those full-fledged fillers only add to it

One Piece literally has the least amount of fillers amongst any of the Shonen Jump anime, barring seasonal anime and Gintama. Also, show some statistics. Prove what you say and show me how One Piece is "full of fillers".
Jan 6, 2014 12:23 PM
Oct 2013
Of those, without a question Death Note or Kuroko no Basket.
"The mind is better off free, rather than in chains."

-Anonymous
Jan 6, 2014 12:26 PM
Aug 2013
Death Note doesn't have any

Gintama doesn't have as many

HxH doesn't have any that i know of

And no, the fact that half of each episode is filler (minimum) means even excluding the ones you listed, it's still a 50% filler show, and by default that beats Bleach and Naruto.
Add your list and it's probably the only show with more filler than source mat.
Jan 6, 2014 12:27 PM

Jun 2013
One Piece or Hunter x Hunter or Death Note or Kuroko no Basket
Jan 6, 2014 12:33 PM

Apr 2011
CeeTwo said:

And no, the fact that half of each episode is filler (minimum) means even excluding the ones you listed, it's still a 50% filler show, and by default that beats Bleach and Naruto.

Of course Death Note doesn't have any, the anime started after the damn manga ended. I already mentioned Gintama has lesser fillers and HxH is a remake, meaning all of the filler would be cut. It won't be long before HxH starts with their fillers or completely finishes airing. Also, I asked for proof of your claims, not random statistics outta your ass.
Jan 6, 2014 12:37 PM

Jun 2011
I have enjoyed the majority of Shounen Jump anime/manga. But my Top 5 would be Rurouni Kenshin, Gintama, One Piece, Hunter X Hunter and Yu Yu Hakusho. I would say D Gray Man but I don't think it's in Jump anymore.

Jan 6, 2014 12:38 PM
Aug 2013
yhunata said:
CeeTwo said:

Of course Death Note doesn't have any, the anime started after the damn manga ended. I already mentioned Gintama has lesser fillers and HxH is a remake, meaning all of the filler would be cut. It won't be long before HxH starts with their fillers or completely finishes airing. Also, I asked for proof of your claims, not random statistics outta your ass.

The older anime of hxh is about 10 episodes longer at certain manga points from the wiki and most of the gap is due to the remake pulling 4 chapters per episodes at times, so here, it's still not as much filler :)

But your reasoning that it's a "remake" as an excuse makes no sense, still has less fillers.

You want facts? Every long running anime stops airing unless it produces fillers. So that leaves only Naruto and OP as the ones who still do it.

Proof of claims? You're asking me to dissect 600 eps individually? Nah. The facts are there, if you want to ignore them, you're a free person :)
Jan 6, 2014 1:00 PM

Apr 2011
I see, so you're not gonna show me any proof? Well, here you go:

Episodes 50-51.
Episodes 54-60
Episode 93
Episodes 98-99
Episodes 101-102
Episodes 131-143
Episodes 196-206
Episodes 213-216
Episodes 220-226
Episodes 317-319
Episodes 326-335
Episodes 382-384
Episode 499 & 506
Episodes 575-578
Episodes 626-628

Other than this, there were 13 filler episodes that were not aired in continuity and several "filler" episodes that was more of an expansion on the manga (so I'm not gonna count them).

So all in all, we have 75 episodes that are anime-only. That makes for 11.9%, counting the filler and the canon episode that is confirmed, but has not yet aired.

EDIT: To IntroverTurtle, if there are any mistakes in this, feel free to correct them (I feel there may be one or two mistakes).

EDIT 2: Here, take the source: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_Guide

EDIT 3: If we add the expansions on the manga, there are 7 of those, so that would make for 82 filler episodes, which is 13% of the entire anime, thus far.
yhunataJan 6, 2014 1:06 PM
Jan 6, 2014 1:06 PM
Aug 2013
"expansion"

yeah... naruto's 85 filler episodes were also expansion, expanding the wait from the time of the fight till the start of the training, the pre-hidan was also expansion... most of them are expansions, they are still fillers

As I said, the facts are there, it's called half an episode of filler :)
Jan 6, 2014 1:11 PM

Apr 2011
CeeTwo said:
"expansion"

yeah... naruto's 85 filler episodes were also expansion, expanding the wait from the time of the fight till the start of the training, the pre-hidan was also expansion... most of them are expansions, they are still fillers

As I said, the facts are there, it's called half an episode of filler :)

Why are you going on to Naruto now? The "facts" (which I actually provided, unlike a certain someone else) is right there to see. 13% even if we included the "expansions" on specific points on the manga. How exactly does that make One Piece "full of filler"? I've done my part and provided facts to back my argument, how about you doing the same instead of pulling other anime into this argument (if you can call it an argument, that is)?
Jan 6, 2014 1:15 PM
Aug 2013
You haven't really provided any facts, relevant to the argument that is.

All you did was evade my argument about fillers that exist within episodes and went on about something that I clearly wasn't what I meant; full filler episodes.

Your way of thinking (if episode has a sinlge manga page, it's not filler) is somewhat simple-minded. It's a bit more complex than that.

Ironically, in the Overrated/Underrated thread, you mentioned how Frieza's 5 minutes took about 3-7 episodes, even if it were "in the manga", huh so that makes it not filler? ;)
Jan 6, 2014 1:19 PM

Apr 2011
I haven't provided any facts, he says. I don't have any responsibility to prove anything here, pal. You're the one making the claim, so you're the one who has to prove it. Common sense, genius.

As for the DBZ, it's called stretching episodes and no, that doesn't necessarily make it filler. Why? Because it is an expansion of what is already in the manga.
Jan 6, 2014 1:25 PM
Aug 2013
AHA! There, you just claimed an expansion is not filler, so according to your logic, you gotta prove it, because until THEN, my claim that one piece is 50%+ filler still stands :)
since the fact is, one piece is 50%+ added material.

(also according to said logic, any piece of filler locked between two manga sources is not filler as it can be considered an expansion; Naruto made the effort to link them together too)

Either way, I don't really have a 'responsibility' to prove anything, I'm just humoring you :D
Jan 6, 2014 1:30 PM

Apr 2011
What do we call a filler? Anything that strays from it's original source material. Hence, an expansion is not, technically, a filler. Also, if you wanna count "half-episode" fillers as full on fillers, literally every single adaption will be full with fillers.

And your claim does not stand as you are simply pulling statistics outta your ass without anything to back it up, which is something anyone can do. If you're gonna troll, do it properly.
Jan 6, 2014 1:36 PM
Aug 2013
"What do we call a filler? Anything that strays from it's original source material."

Wrong. They call it filler, not deviant. To fill. Definition of the word is more broad.

Your definition is a misconception that is popularized in anime. It's not called filler because it wasn't in the manga, it's called filler because it filled between into something (which happens to be a gap in the episodes that are from source material).

And even if we go by your definition, it still makes ME right :) since half of the episode is not in the manga, expansion or otherwise.
Jan 6, 2014 1:55 PM

Jan 2008
One Piece, of course.

If I had to a pick a second it would probably be Black Cat.
Jan 6, 2014 1:56 PM

Oct 2010
CeeTwo, unless you refer to the display of little phrases, pieces of dialogue or face expressions that I don't think take as much as 50% of the arc stories anyway, it seems to me that what you are talking about is an issue of pacing, not filler. And since every anime displays by definition a change of pace in comparison with the manga (differente media) this would technically mean, under your definition of course, that every anime adaptation is a filler in a significantly high percentage, if not at all.
Jan 6, 2014 2:04 PM
Aug 2013
No, I am talking about filler, pacing only adds to it, naturally.

If a one-punch fight for example is made into 5 minutes, then that's definitely filler, be it added talk before/after, added punches, or just fooling around.

I know what you're getting at, a single panel taking more than a second would be filler by what I seem to be implying about pace, but that's not what I meant. But by your counter-definition, every anime is NOT filler for simply adding more scenes. Be it 20-hour long scenes. "different media".

The logic you're referring to is that somehow if a filler is added to canon it becomes canon itself, that only if it's alone it's filler, which can by use of technicality (as I've done above) be twisted into my favor/side of argument :)

I don't see how the OP/ED is somehow a magical boundary for deciding if it's filler or not.
Jan 6, 2014 3:00 PM

Apr 2011
This is a truly ridiculous argument. @CeeTwo, your definition of Filler is NOT accurate pertaining to the anime industry. Filler = Any material not from the original source.

What I REALLY don't get about you CeeTwo, is the amount of time you spend talking about One Piece. You like Shingeki No Kyojin, FMA, and Death Note... yet all you do on these boards is BRING UP (of your own volition) One Piece, and how "bad" it is. If you don't like it, why bring it up all the time? Talk about something you DO like... if all you do is tell people false information of the show.... well that's just you being a horrible troll...

EDIT:
Also, I think what you're referring to is PADDING.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Padding

Filler:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Filler

According to TVTropes, filler is padding on steroids. Meaning, padding is 20 seconds here and there, while Filler is 20 MINUTES after 20 MINUTES after 20 MINUTES.

So, because of the specific word you chose to use, which is FILLER, you have thus been proven wrong. One Piece as already shown, has little filler, especially compared to other shounen. Now, if we were to talk about PADDING then that's an entirely different story. But, you accused One Piece on the basis of FILLER. The judge's hammer has slammed its decision forth. The verdict is One Piece is NOT Guilty of having a large amount of filler, especially compared to other LONG shounen series.

I mean, if you look at FMA (not brotherhood), it completely diverged from the original, so the entire thing is filler >.> Get your facts straight before you make claims CeeTwo.

EDIT2: Also CeeTwo, none of your complaints really stem from Oda. They stem from the ANIME and its productions. Interesting.
DarkAngelzJan 6, 2014 3:08 PM
Jan 6, 2014 3:13 PM

Nov 2013
Gotta say Gintama for anime cus its funny. I can't bear watching any other Shounen Jump anime.

For manga, Mx0 is my favorite. As for ongoing, its either World Trigger or AssClass
Jan 6, 2014 3:23 PM
Aug 2013
the word filler and the meaning of it existed long before anime and it still is the same meaning.

"Filler is usually something entirely original for the anime, but not always"
See?

Also, "The term "filler" is also used by fandom to refer to anything that isn't in the source material."

See? It's just a popular use by the fandom, not the correct use. Filler is part of padding and padding is part of filler, they can be used interchangeably and therefore, I can claim that Naruto's fillers are just padding and vice versa. You offered no quantitative standards whatsoever that dictate when padding/filler becomes filler/padding, let alone a factual proof of it. So as it stands; they are one in the same. When a single punch takes 5 minutes, as said earlier, that's filler.

At least in the filler episode case, studio actually tries to come up with ideas rather than dimwittedly elongate episodes.

Furthermore, they can be skipped.

Also you seem to be using the phrase "you have been proven wrong" as some sort of self-validation method :/ well all of that paragraph was

@Edit2... so? Same goes for naruto filler, it's all from the studio,idk it seems as if you took the lack of criticism for a person (that is not involved) as praise for him
Jan 6, 2014 3:23 PM
Dec 2013
Bleach. It's full of action, humor, and epicness, the whole package :)
Jan 6, 2014 3:28 PM

Nov 2012
To all who complain about fillers, here:

http://www.mangareader.net/103/one-piece.html

Is that so hard?
Jan 6, 2014 3:34 PM
Aug 2013
Yes, Waka,

in case of Naruto/Bleach, you just google "filler" list and skip them all, you don't have to read the manga (well in bleach it was too boring so I switched anyway, then I switched to wikia summary, then I flat out skipped canon episodes) x
Jan 6, 2014 3:39 PM

Apr 2011
CeeTwo said:
the word filler and the meaning of it existed long before anime and it still is the same meaning.

"Filler is usually something entirely original for the anime, but not always"
See?

Also, "The term "filler" is also used by fandom to refer to anything that isn't in the source material."

See? It's just a popular use by the fandom, not the correct use. Filler is part of padding and padding is part of filler, they can be used interchangeably and therefore, I can claim that Naruto's fillers are just padding and vice versa. You offered no quantitative standards whatsoever that dictate when padding/filler becomes filler/padding, let alone a factual proof of it. So as it stands; they are one in the same. When a single punch takes 5 minutes, as said earlier, that's filler.

At least in the filler episode case, studio actually tries to come up with ideas rather than dimwittedly elongate episodes.

Furthermore, they can be skipped.

Also you seem to be using the phrase "you have been proven wrong" as some sort of self-validation method :/ well all of that paragraph was

@Edit2... so? Same goes for naruto filler, it's all from the studio,idk it seems as if you took the lack of criticism for a person (that is not involved) as praise for him

No you are WRONG. Filler does have other definitions, BUT there are ACCEPTED definitions pertaining to the CONTEXT.

It's like saying Shakespearian plays are awful. Back in his time, that would have been a compliment. Now, though it still CAN hold that meaning SOMEWHERE on the web, it does NOT mean that to MOST people. Thus, it's now used as an INSULT.

The word Filler is similar. It may have other definitions in other areas or times of the world, but when pertaining to ANIME, it is as I already defined. You even said it yourself, "refer to anything that isn't in the source material."

" they can be used interchangeably" is complete utter horse shit. They CAN'T be used interchangeably. Though they are SIMILAR, they are not IDENTICAL, obviously.

It's like saying sad vs depressed. Sad is a short almost superficial emotion compared to depression, which is much more intense and usually lasting for a much longer time frame.

Padding is 20 seconds of non-source material, while Filler is CONTINUOUS 20+ minutes of non-source material. This DIFFERENCE is extremely significant.

OMG best example ever! Troll. The word TROLL. Do you know what its definition is?
"a mythical, cave-dwelling being depicted in folklore as either a giant or a dwarf, typically having a very ugly appearance."

BUT, the FANDOM, and INTERNET peeps use the word completely differently. If you are called a troll, are you the cave-dwelling mythical beast which is the technically "correct" and "official" definition? NO. Same with Filler. There's an "official" definition, but it does NOT apply when concerning anime. >.>
Jan 6, 2014 3:44 PM
Aug 2013
And you clearly got the context wrong, it's still filler because it fills out the gap of release-pause. And in One Piece, it fills the gap between the canon scenes.
Jan 6, 2014 3:46 PM

Apr 2011
No I didn't. As the link proves, filler is EXTENDED and CONTINUOUS NON STOP padding. Meaning, 20 second non source material scenes count as padding. 5 20minute long non source material episodes count as filler.

EDIT: Now, there is a CONSTANT complaint for One Piece. It's DEFINITELY not one of filler though. What's the complaint of then? Padding. One Piece is known for its excessive padding. That being said, it is a completely different accusation from filler. This is why your "OP has tons of filler" is utter crap. Now, if you said "OP has tons of PADDING" then no one would argue with you. If anything, they'd agree. BUT, because of your choice of the word FILLER, you are thus completely WRONG.
Jan 6, 2014 3:55 PM
Aug 2013
Umm first of all, TvTropes is done by people, not by some divine rules, and EVEN THEN they still said that it's a misconeption of anime fans to consider it so.

Wow I didn't know 20 seconds were not continuous, please explain, do they stop every millisecond? You have quite the new concept of time-space continuum.

20 seconds of filler means a small filller, not non-filler.yet OP has it in great quantity so if you add it up, it's about more than naruto's.

---------------------------------

But let's talk here, person to person, why consider yourself inferior to other people as in you can't think for yourself and need their validation, try to come up with logic yourself... not "because someone /I/ consider credible said so", and PROVE how it's not filler? ;)
(not to offend the TvTropes people, as they are pretty cool and can be quite credible)

Let me tell you the difference, the filler in naruto it's called filler EPISODES
in one piece it's called filler SCENES
Jan 6, 2014 3:59 PM

Apr 2011
CeeTwo said:
Umm first of all, TvTropes is done by people, not by some divine rules, and EVEN THEN they still said that it's a misconeption of anime fans to consider it so.

Wow I didn't know 20 seconds were not continuous, please explain, do they stop every millisecond? You have quite the new concept of time-space continuum.

20 seconds of filler means a small filller, not non-filler.yet OP has it in great quantity so if you add it up, it's about more than naruto's.

---------------------------------

But let's talk here, person to person, why consider yourself inferior to other people as in you can't think for yourself and need their validation, try to come up with logic yourself... not "because someone /I/ consider credible said so", and PROVE how it's not filler? ;)
(not to offend the TvTropes people, as they are pretty cool and can be quite credible)

Let me tell you the difference, the filler in naruto it's called filler EPISODES
in one piece it's called filler SCENES

Do you know what else is "done by people"? Wikipedia. The wikias. Textbooks. Every single god damn paragraph you'll ever freaking read or write.

Now, if you want to get technical about words like "continuous" then hey, I'll get technical too! Where in all hell (or in this case, the pages I linked) is there the word "misconception"? I even used ctrl f to look for it. Guess what? WASN"T ON EITHER PAGE. Meaning, your technicalities and inability to understand implications for the word "continuous" will ALSO be applied to the other side of the argument, with the word "misconception". Thus, they did NOT say that it is a misconception. Thus, you are WRONG.

EDIT: o.0
What the hell?

1. I don't find myself inferior to others. I consider myself equal to others.
2. Why does this matter?
3. I think for myself. What made you think otherwise? >.>
4. Try to come up with my own logic? I do. And I provide SUPPORT so that others can understand my logic. You do none of this.
5. I've already "proved" how Usopp has character development. Considering you still don't understand any of it, why should I waste time "proving" the lack of filler in One Piece? Especially when someone else in this thread already did.
6. You're half right. There is a difference between Filler EPISODES and Filler ARCS. That being said, no one from my observations has ever referred to One Piece as having "filler scenes". If anything, they replace the terms "filler scenes" with the single word, PADDING. That being said... Naruto is strangled with filler. I dont frequent the Naruto forums so I have no clue if filler ARC or filler EPISODES is used. Either way, OP doesn't tend to have the word filler anywhere near it.
7. You may have your own logic, but if you cant back it up, then it ain't working.

--
@Tsude I try to restrain myself. But when I disagree... i just gots to voice it. :) Also, do note that I'm not the one to start these. I engage the bullshit claims of others. *shrug*
DarkAngelzJan 6, 2014 4:08 PM
Jan 6, 2014 4:01 PM

Dec 2012
Must every topic that involves Shoune and one piece get turned into a never ending argument between CeeTwo and Dark angle. Why not just ignore each other, it's not like you will agree on something EVER.
Jan 6, 2014 4:04 PM
Mar 2013
Best: Naruto, Bleach, Gintama, Hunter x Hunter

Worst: One Piece

Haven't seen others
Jan 6, 2014 4:04 PM
Aug 2013
And if you scroll down wikipedia there are hundreds of sources, citations, and references.

If you wanna compare, do it right :)

It's not technical, it's common sense, what's "continuous" in that sense? 20 seconds is still continuous, and it's still filler.

I'll throw you a bone and assume continuous is multiple 100% filler episodes, how does that change the fact that the intermittent 20 seconds are still filler?

@tsudecimo this is a forum, I come here to discuss, not to be cynical like you :)

it's you who's in the wrong place ;)
Jan 6, 2014 4:11 PM

Oct 2008
From the list One Piece, of all in existence probably Shaman King.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » gay or gar anime

deg - Yesterday

11 by DarkShame2 »»
2 minutes ago

» Anime of the Season

Raajdeep - Yesterday

47 by rohan121 »»
7 minutes ago

» 🎖️Best Protagonist of all time & discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nirererin - Aug 16

644 by BamDestroyer »»
15 minutes ago

» Anime with least plotholes

JoeChip - Yesterday

31 by TheMechaManiac »»
20 minutes ago

» 🌸Anime Spring 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Sep 5

153 by SouthRzVa »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.