Forum Settings
Forums

The "Help Identifying This Anime/Character" Thread (v3)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 189 190 [191] 192 193 » ... Last »
Jul 1, 2013 12:50 AM

Oct 2012
na35899 said:
hi i remember seeing this but i got no picture pls help

main character girl is a space cop who comes to earth and arrest "bad" aliens
but she make mistake and kill a boy (he is also a mc) so they have to share her body till they fix his body....

http://myanimelist.net/anime/3974/Tetsuwan_Birdy_Decode
Jul 1, 2013 3:26 AM

Jan 2010
Khalid_Light said:

I believe that's Sket Dance.
Jul 1, 2013 6:54 AM
Jul 2018
If anyone wouldn't mind telling me what anime series I have here, they were shown in Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.

Looking at the 2 big posters

and the bottom poster in this picture below

Thanks in advance.
Jul 1, 2013 7:02 AM

May 2010
Mikenzb said:
If anyone wouldn't mind telling me what anime series I have here, they were shown in Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.

Looking at the 2 big posters

and the bottom poster in this picture below

Thanks in advance.

The big pink poster is Gaku Ou ;)

And the second one is Owaru Sekai to Birthday
Eroge for the win~!
Kitsu-neeJul 1, 2013 7:06 AM
Jul 1, 2013 7:12 AM
Jul 2018
Kitsu-nee said:

Eroge for the win~!

Are they on MAL? or are this anime planned to be aired in the future?
Edit: Nevermind I see its a Visual novel. I hope they get turned into anime's the art looks nice.

Im also looking for the anime on the left side of the screen in my first pic. (with the blonde haired girl with a scarf with blue eyes)
Jul 1, 2013 7:15 AM

Sep 2011
Kitsu-nee said:

Holy shit it was a real VN. Art is awesome. I guess I'll give that a try! ;D

Are they voiced?

Jul 1, 2013 7:16 AM

May 2010
Mikenzb said:
Kitsu-nee said:

Eroge for the win~!

Are they on MAL? or are this anime planned to be aired in the future?
Edit: Nevermind I see its a Visual novel. I hope they get turned into anime's the art looks nice.

Im also looking for the anime on the left side of the screen in my first pic. (with the blonde haired girl with a scarf with blue eyes)

Yeah, all are visual novels. Found the third one, looks like it is Yukiiro.

Tennouji_ said:
Kitsu-nee said:

Holy shit it was a real VN. Art is awesome. I guess I'll give that a try! ;D

Are they voiced?

Most posters shown in the OreImo are real :D And yeah, most of those recent harem series are voiced, pretty sure this one is as well.
@Edit
Yeah, found official site, http://www.lumpofsugar.co.jp/product/gackoh/character/char01.php you can hear some of the voice acting. I need to play it as well, white haired girl is so cute~ ^w^
Kitsu-neeJul 1, 2013 7:21 AM
Jul 1, 2013 7:42 AM
Jul 2018
Dam it I don't do VN's oh well, maybe in the future I might be able to see this in anime form..

Gaku Ou kinda looked like Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi so that why it caught my eye.
Jul 1, 2013 7:48 AM

Dec 2012

11:50 what anime is it? (after the Gosick OP)
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Jul 1, 2013 7:59 AM

Feb 2008
Peten00b said:

It's from the 2nd season of Nurarihyon no Mago.
Jul 1, 2013 7:59 AM

Oct 2008
Peten00b said:

It's mentionned on the video...
Jul 1, 2013 9:53 AM

Aug 2011
Doaj said:
This looks potentially interesting. It's definitely 90s. What is this?

This appears to have been overlooked. Still need help, please.

Vengeance of everyone's grudge.

"I didn't add it to my list so I forgot I was watching that." - lpf
Jul 1, 2013 1:47 PM

Jan 2011
lanblade said:
The anime in the B2 photoset: http://s163.photobucket.com/user/Aquantis/library/Settei/previews/Unknown/B2?sort=9&page=1
I came across this one on MAL before but didn't bother to save it. But you'd think googling 'skating duck anime with afro samurai' would pop something up. If somebody has better eyes than me, you might be able to make out the Studio's name on the 3rd image's ending line. My eyesight isn't good enough to make out the text.

And the J0 photoset: http://s163.photobucket.com/user/Aquantis/library/Settei/previews/Unknown/J0?sort=9&page=1

Bumped.
Jul 1, 2013 3:11 PM

Jul 2008
lanblade said:
lanblade said:
The anime in the B2 photoset: http://s163.photobucket.com/user/Aquantis/library/Settei/previews/Unknown/B2?sort=9&page=1
I came across this one on MAL before but didn't bother to save it. But you'd think googling 'skating duck anime with afro samurai' would pop something up. If somebody has better eyes than me, you might be able to make out the Studio's name on the 3rd image's ending line. My eyesight isn't good enough to make out the text.

And the J0 photoset: http://s163.photobucket.com/user/Aquantis/library/Settei/previews/Unknown/J0?sort=9&page=1

Bumped.

Judging by one of the character's name it's Netrun-mon the Movie

Mutta is the ultimate moé.
Jul 1, 2013 3:19 PM

Jun 2013
Gerentex said:
This one is gonna be vague, Im sorry in advance.

So, I believe the anime was a harem, A male protagonist had a couple of chicks with supernatural powers around him, and also a normal girl who, if I remember correctly, was later shown to have special powers also. I believe it was Angel/Demon centric (like the couple chicks were demons I think, and then the normal chick had like, angelic powers or something similar, and when they showed us that she had powers, I think it looked like she was under hypnosis or mind control or something.)

I know its not alot, but if anyone can tell me what this was, it would be greatly appreciated

Not really angelic, but it sounds a lot like Itsuko Tenma no Kuro Usagi. It probably matches others as well, but that is the only anime I've seen that sounds like what you are describing.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/9750/Itsuka_Tenma_no_Kuro_Usagi
Jul 1, 2013 3:52 PM

Jan 2012

this one plz
Jul 1, 2013 3:52 PM

Jan 2011
-Mikan said:

this one plz

Samurai Champloo
Jul 1, 2013 3:56 PM
Nov 2011
usagi444 said:

Not really angelic, but it sounds a lot like Itsuko Tenma no Kuro Usagi. It probably matches others as well, but that is the only anime I've seen that sounds like what you are describing.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/9750/Itsuka_Tenma_no_Kuro_Usagi

Yep, this was the one, thanks for the help

Jul 1, 2013 3:59 PM

Jan 2011
Saskia said:
lanblade said:
lanblade said:

Bumped.

Judging by one of the character's name it's Netrun-mon the Movie

Thanks eagle eyes!

Only 1 left now.
Jul 1, 2013 4:13 PM

Aug 2011
Doaj said:
Doaj said:
This looks potentially interesting. It's definitely 90s. What is this?

This appears to have been overlooked. Still need help, please.

Bump. I appear to have stumped MAL.

EDIT: I recruited some CnC members and they found it out to be Shamanic Princess. Thanks though. >.>
DoajJul 1, 2013 4:28 PM

Vengeance of everyone's grudge.

"I didn't add it to my list so I forgot I was watching that." - lpf
Jul 1, 2013 4:45 PM

Jul 2008
lanblade said:

Thanks eagle eyes!

Only 1 left now.

Funnily enough, my eyesight is extremely terrible :)
Looking at kanji and kana, I found the second one too. It's Billy Inu.

Mutta is the ultimate moé.
Jul 1, 2013 4:45 PM
Jul 1, 2013 5:00 PM

Jan 2008
AnimeLoverH said:
http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r739/AnimeLoverH/1245_zpsb0bc59c4.jpg

these two thanks alot xD

First one is from a Monster Hunter doujinshi IIRC. Second one is an original character by the artist raikoh.
Jul 1, 2013 5:11 PM

Sep 2010
Title pls
Jul 1, 2013 6:47 PM

Mar 2013
i have 2 that i need help on figuring out. one of them is very hazy to me but ill try.

1st (the hazy one): before i start, its kind of the opposite of deathnote. so its about a male protaganist. he finds out about this notebook or book of some sort. and inside the book i beleive are souls that he has to help. i dont remember much from the series but i do remember in the 1st couple of episodes he goes to some mountains and does some training for the book and ends up helping a soul at that mountain. when he helps them, the name of the soul vanishes from the book.

it could be off but thats how i remem. it

and the 2nd one: is also about a male protaganist that starts off the series in the mountains talking to his father about living in the mountains his whole life and finally needs to explore the world outside so he is sent to these girls' kendo practising house. he has to learn to adapt to the new environment that he is surrounded by.

i remember that when he just enters the city he bumpb into and fights this one guy acting tough. the guy ends up getting beat really bad and they kind of become rivals from then on.
and lastly the male protagonist also has a love triangle between 2 girls that like him.

thats as much i can remember. sorry for making it so long but it'd be a really big help if someone can identify or give an anime similar to the descriptions.

Thanks ^.^
Happy Halloween
Jul 1, 2013 6:48 PM

Jan 2008
PDot19 said:
i have 2 that i need help on figuring out. one of them is cery hazy to me but ill try.

1st (the hazy one): before i start, its kind of the opposite of deathnote. so its about a male protaganist. he finds out about this notebook or book of some sort. and inside the book i beleive are souls that he has to help. i dont remember much from the series but i do remember in the 1st couple of episodes he goes to some mountains and does some training for the book and ends up helping a soul at that mountain. when he helps them, the name of the soul vanishes from the book.

and the 2nd one: is also about a male protaganist that starts off the series in the mountains talking to his father about living in the mountains his whole life and finally needs to explore the world outside so he is sent to these girls' kendo practising house. he has to learn to adapt to the new environment that he is surrounded by.

i remember that when he just enters the city he bumpb into and fights this one guy acting tough. the guy ends up getting beat really bad and they kind of become rivals from then on.
and lastly the male protagonist also has a love triangle between 2 girls that like him.

thats as much i can remember. sorry for making it so long but it'd be a really big help if someone can identify or give an anime similar to the descriptions.

Thanks ^.^

1. Natsume Yuujinchou? Don't remember anything training though.

2. Asu no Yoichi
Jul 1, 2013 6:52 PM

Mar 2013
Paul said:
PDot19 said:
i have 2 that i need help on figuring out. one of them is cery hazy to me but ill try.

Thanks ^.^

1. Natsume Yuujinchou? Don't remember anything training though.

2. Asu no Yoichi

those are exactly what i was looking for.
Thanks a bunch!
Happy Halloween
Jul 1, 2013 7:40 PM
Jul 2013
Hey there, MAL. I enjoy dramas like Eden of the East. Saw that one on Netflix, so I guess I'm a bit mainstream. Anyhow, I came across this picture whilst browsing a certain infamous online community, and the emotion put forth by the young woman below has captivated me; I would love to know what anime she is from, and/or her name. Thanks for your patience, and I appreciate your help.

RaehtikJul 2, 2013 8:02 AM
Jul 1, 2013 7:42 PM

Feb 2012
Raehtik said:
Hey there, MAL. I enjoy dramas like Eden of the East. Saw that one on Netflix, so I guess I'm a bit mainstream. Anyhow, I came across this picture whilst browsing a certain infamous online community, and the emotion put forth by the young woman below has captivated me, and I would love to know what anime she is from. Thanks for your patience, and I appreciate your help.

Top is Inori from Guilty Crown and bottom is Yuno from Mirai Nikki
Jul 1, 2013 7:44 PM
Jul 2013
HeavenlyUser said:
Raehtik said:
Hey there, MAL. I enjoy dramas like Eden of the East. Saw that one on Netflix, so I guess I'm a bit mainstream. Anyhow, I came across this picture whilst browsing a certain infamous online community, and the emotion put forth by the young woman below has captivated me, and I would love to know what anime she is from. Thanks for your patience, and I appreciate your help.

Thanks! That was a really quick response, haha.

I guess Yuno what you're talking about.
RaehtikJul 1, 2013 7:49 PM
Jul 1, 2013 7:49 PM

Nov 2010
Raehtik said:
HeavenlyUser said:
Raehtik said:

Thanks! That was a really quick response, haha.

I guess Yuno what you're talking about.
Jul 1, 2013 8:17 PM

Jan 2011
Saskia said:
lanblade said:

Thanks eagle eyes!

Only 1 left now.

Funnily enough, my eyesight is extremely terrible :)
Looking at kanji and kana, I found the second one too. It's Billy Inu.

Oh man, I think it's time I get a new prescription. orz
Thanks a lot, I greatly appreciate the answers!
Jul 1, 2013 9:13 PM

Nov 2012
I need help with finding an Anime.

It was a Romance anime where there were two schools that merged together and one school was a school that was only girls. I think it starts off where the MC is trying to find her sister because she got lost and her cell phone died.... Also there was a club that looked after animals and the MC joined that club.

It might be on one of my lists but I can't recognize and i really want to remember what the anime is. Thanks in advance.
Jul 1, 2013 9:17 PM

May 2011
MiniLion said:

It was a Romance anime where there were two schools that merged together and one school was a school that was only girls. I think it starts off where the MC is trying to find her sister because she got lost and her cell phone died.... Also there was a club that looked after animals and the MC joined that club.

It might be on one of my lists but I can't recognize and i really want to remember what the anime is. Thanks in advance.
Mashiroiro Symphony
Jul 1, 2013 10:55 PM

Nov 2012
Sakino said:
MiniLion said:

Mashiroiro Symphony

That's it! Thanks.
Jul 2, 2013 2:54 AM

Dec 2012
Found a really cute tumblr post and i wanna know what anime its from :3 plea http://intaanetto.tumblr.com/post/53341130119
Jul 2, 2013 2:55 AM

Oct 2008
SuperFunSize said:
Found a really cute tumblr post and i wanna know what anime its from :3 plea http://intaanetto.tumblr.com/post/53341130119

Hyouka
Jul 2, 2013 3:44 AM

Dec 2012
Noir42 said:
SuperFunSize said:

Hyouka
TANK YUU
Jul 2, 2013 7:02 AM

Sep 2012
Does anyone know where these 2 are from? Thanks in advance!

Potentially NSFW
Jul 2, 2013 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
krancar said:

Potentially NSFW

Bottom image is Nerawareta Gakuen.
Jul 2, 2013 7:35 AM

Jan 2008
neontaster said:
krancar said:

Potentially NSFW

Bottom image is Nerawareta Gakuen.

First one is Suki de Suki de, Suki de. Which is loli hentai.
Jul 2, 2013 8:06 AM
Jan 2013

Google image search didn't give me any leads, so I'm turning to the people here.
Jul 2, 2013 8:11 AM

Jan 2008
Matthias2207 said:

Google image search didn't give me any leads, so I'm turning to the people here.

The eroge Oshikake Scramble.
Jul 2, 2013 9:25 AM

Apr 2008
krancar said:

Potentially NSFW

1st pic suki de suki de suki de

2nd pic nerawareta gakuen
Jul 2, 2013 10:42 AM

Dec 2012
RSousa said:

Thanks in advance ;)
Tonari No Kaibutsu-kun
Jul 2, 2013 2:36 PM

Jul 2011
[Spoil]http://i.imgur.com/nEF3eO1.gif[/spoil]

Jul 2, 2013 3:12 PM

Apr 2013
does anyone know where this is from? I found it here on MAL but forgot where ^^'

"If we can go to the moon, then why are umbrellas still umbrellas?"

„Das ist wie mit diesen Lichtern am Himmel... von hier unten sehen sie alle gleich aus, aber das macht den einzelnen Stern kein bisschen weniger schön.“
Jul 2, 2013 3:12 PM
Jul 2, 2013 3:14 PM
Jul 2012
catsching said:
does anyone know where this is from? I found it here on MAL but forgot where ^^'

that looks like berserk
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 189 190 [191] 192 193 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 🎖️Best Protagonist of all time & discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nirererin - Aug 16

718 by StyxParadise »»
2 minutes ago

» If you lived in the world of your favorite series, would you be happier or not?

Shizuna - 10 hours ago

17 by deg »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » is there less demand for ecchi, hentai, sexual fanservice this days?

deg - 11 minutes ago

0 by deg »»
11 minutes ago

» Most Disappointing "Good" Shows ( 1 2 )

Treatise - Sep 19

71 by Technopunk »»
14 minutes ago

» What anime brought you to watch more anime? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 26

93 by Technopunk »»
15 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.