Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Jun 10, 2013 8:08 PM

Dec 2012
ssjokg said:

It's not like the studio didnt hear the samples and just put in whatever they were given...

They have budget issues. I'm sure they aren't completely satisfied with the quality either.

Jaimes said:
Again, people expecting SnK to be 100%, undiluted action every godamn time will be majorly disapointed.

SnK don't do action for action's sake. It's always to move a point forward, be it caracterization or plot point.

>implying this episode moved forward shit
We got an amin raising his self esteem inexplicably, even though all the other times they said "armin u no useless" he ignored them, and we got eren being accepted by the bald commander guy, directly after after said bald commander guys sees him. I feel like more could have happened.
PolyphemusJun 10, 2013 8:12 PM
I am important. I have a girlfriend. Check out my podcast
Jun 10, 2013 8:17 PM

Nov 2012
damn armin is so fahking brave in this episode.. I got some goose bump when seeing this episode..
damn the ost soundtrack this episode is so rock too.. I really like it.. make me fire up lol XD

*that moment when pixis appear to stop that commander... :3
Jun 10, 2013 10:21 PM

Aug 2012
3nvy said:
ssjokg said:

It's not like the studio didnt hear the samples and just put in whatever they were given...

They have budget issues. I'm sure they aren't completely satisfied with the quality either.

Wow, man, don't you dare put words in other people's mouths like that. Seeing that sole douchebag move that by insulting the VAs and the studios makes you act like a narrow-minded know-it-all, and it just make all your further opinions worthless from now on.

Can you please give me a full Harvard-referenced citation of that quote you heard an anime staff member say about not being satisfied with the voice acting, please? My God, I'm not supposed to take the internet seriously, but that amount of pretentiousness is just annoying to see.

And the voice acting isn't even bad at all.
Jun 10, 2013 10:50 PM

Dec 2012
Beaver897 said:
Seeing that sole douchebag move that by insulting the VAs and the studios makes you act like a narrow-minded know-it-all, and it just make all your further opinions worthless from now on.

Jesus man. Can't you try to be just a tad more coherent? Anyway saying the studio has budget issues isn't an insult to them. And, yeah, any studio that has a low budget is probably not going to be able to do everything they want, therefore not being completely satisfied. We already established in earlier threads that the still-heavy animation style is due to a budget deficiency, rather than a stylistic preference.

but that amount of pretentiousness is just annoying to see.

I don't understand what you mean. Give me your definition of pretentiousness and explain how it is applicable to my comment. Justify its usage.

And I dunno why my comment is that bad to you. I've said much worse, meaner, more illogical, more opinionated, and more elitist things that haven't evoked even close to that level of a response. Why bother getting that worked up about me saying the voice acting isn't good and pointing out the fact that the studio isn't very wealthy?
Jun 11, 2013 1:18 AM

Dec 2008
Armins speech was really touching, you are no failure buddy.

I wonder how Titan Eren will fill the gap in the wall, is he still sane enough to do such works as Titan.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2013 1:58 AM

Jan 2013
3nvy said:
Beaver897 said:
Seeing that sole douchebag move that by insulting the VAs and the studios makes you act like a narrow-minded know-it-all, and it just make all your further opinions worthless from now on.

Jesus man. Can't you try to be just a tad more coherent? Anyway saying the studio has budget issues isn't an insult to them. And, yeah, any studio that has a low budget is probably not going to be able to do everything they want, therefore not being completely satisfied. We already established in earlier threads that the still-heavy animation style is due to a budget deficiency, rather than a stylistic preference.

I don't understand what you mean. Give me your definition of pretentiousness and explain how it is applicable to my comment. Justify its usage.

And I dunno why my comment is that bad to you. I've said much worse, meaner, more illogical, more opinionated, and more elitist things that haven't evoked even close to that level of a response. Why bother getting that worked up about me saying the voice acting isn't good and pointing out the fact that the studio isn't very wealthy?

hahaha oh man, exactly what I was about to tell him, 'cept it was so much better because it was a direct reply.
I think maybe his crazy reply was a fail attempt to sound really smart?

Though, Ill sadly have to agree with one thing he said. I didnt understand his usage of pretentiousness either, so I decided to take a second and look up alt. definitions. I found this on merriam webster: "characterized by pretension: as
a : making usually unjustified or excessive claims (as of value or standing)" sadly as the first definition for the word. Most other dictionaries have the definition that Im sure we were both thinking of as their first definition though.

HOLY SHIT, I almost didnt even comment on the episode. Stupid comment throwing me off. <_< lol anyways, I really enjoyed this episode. I understand why some thought it was slow, but I enjoyed the dialogue and emotion. Armin was good, I thought a biit excessive, but good. I havent seen any commend Erin though oddly, I thought his courageness was very inspiring. He's definitely moving up on my favorite characters pretty fast. I guess we'll see how this goes. I think how they do the art for the eye's looks very nice.
Jun 11, 2013 2:22 AM

Sep 2012
Well, decent episode, albeit somewhat boring.
Looking forward to the next episode.
Jun 11, 2013 3:01 AM

Jun 2011
Finally it's Armin's turn to shine.
Jun 11, 2013 3:56 AM

May 2010
Armin manned up finally. Loved this episode so much!
Jun 11, 2013 5:47 AM

Aug 2009
3nvy said:
Beaver897 said:

Wasnt the problem about the lack of animators.Unless I missed some news, whatever you are saying about the voice actors is bullshit.

Also
I'm sure they aren't completely satisfied with the quality either.

That was really funny.
Jun 11, 2013 5:54 AM

Mar 2012
MEanimaniac1 said:
el_putazo said:
MoonFox said:
Boring episode was boring.
I guess the shouting wasn't enough for you then?

Or the character development you got to see?

Eren: "Armin u r mah buddy. We luv u and u r useful!"

Armin: "I no useless?"

Eren: "No, buddy, u r da best!"

Armin: "I r best? I r best. I r best!"

Commander: "I r token coward! I am kill u now cuz u r scary me."

Armin: "I R BEST! I R BEST! EREN IS BEST BUDDY! ME SO USEFUL!"

Commander: "Nuh uh u r stoopid. I kill u!"

Pixis: "Nuh uh, u r stoopid, Commander! Armin is melted my heart wif his words. I is moved."

Now that's some quality character development right there.
Let's go bowling.
Jun 11, 2013 6:00 AM

Aug 2009
StopDropAndBowl said:
MEanimaniac1 said:
el_putazo said:
MoonFox said:
Boring episode was boring.
I guess the shouting wasn't enough for you then?

Or the character development you got to see?

Eren: "Armin u r mah buddy. We luv u and u r useful!"

Armin: "I no useless?"

Eren: "No, buddy, u r da best!"

Armin: "I r best? I r best. I r best!"

Commander: "I r token coward! I am kill u now cuz u r scary me."

Armin: "I R BEST! I R BEST! EREN IS BEST BUDDY! ME SO USEFUL!"

Commander: "Nuh uh u r stoopid. I kill u!"

Pixis: "Nuh uh, u r stoopid, Commander! Armin is melted my heart wif his words. I is moved."

Now that's some quality character development right there.

"OMG the char develpoment of this show is nowhere near my "quality" shows,I MUST point that out!!"
Jun 11, 2013 6:00 AM

Mar 2013
SALUTE FOR ARMIN !! omg i nearly cried in this episode. omg FEEEEEEEELSSSSSSSSSS. ///// can't wait for the next episode. KSLDSKFJDKJF
Jun 11, 2013 6:03 AM

Mar 2012
ssjokg said:
StopDropAndBowl said:

"OMG the char develpoment of this show is nowhere near my "quality" shows,I MUST point that out!!"
Why does every single person who defends this show have to jump to comparing it to other shows? Can it or can't it stand on it's own merits?

Seriously though, it's not like the "character development" of this episode wasn't something they couldn't have achieved in like... 2 minutes. Or maybe, just maybe, they could have actually tried developing the character instead of having it be an instant revelation change from: "I'm so useless! WAHHHHH!" to "I am worth it! YAAAAY!"
Let's go bowling.
Jun 11, 2013 6:07 AM

Aug 2009
StopDropAndBowl said:
ssjokg said:
StopDropAndBowl said:

Why does every single person who defends this show have to jump to comparing it to other shows? Can it or can't it stand on it's own merits?

Seriously though, it's not like the "character development" of this episode wasn't something they couldn't have achieved in like... 2 minutes. Or maybe, just maybe, they could have actually tried developing the character instead of having it be an instant revelation change from: "I'm so useless! WAHHHHH!" to "I am worth it! YAAAAY!"

Then your problem is that the ep was dragged out not the char dev itself.

And no Armin started to change since ep8 ,so it wasnt instant.
Jun 11, 2013 6:11 AM

Oct 2008
One thing I did notice. Eren seems to have toned it down a bit from "I will kill all Eotens" to "I can't say I can move the boulder, but I will try." Or whatever. I don't have the sub with me right now.

I don't want to see Eren become too pragmatic though. His strong will and steadfast determination is the major thing I like about him. If you think about it, he really isn't as bullheaded as people believe him to be.
Jun 11, 2013 6:20 AM
Jun 2008
^
I guess he fear that he would be killed by his own race if he can't move that boulder .
Jun 11, 2013 6:22 AM

Mar 2012
ssjokg said:
StopDropAndBowl said:
ssjokg said:
StopDropAndBowl said:

My problem is that the show has achieved like three things so far in terms of plot and character development and we are on episode fucking 10. And pointing this out is apparently an invitation for other shows to be brought up as if they are relevant in any way.

The problem with Armin's change isn't necessarily that it was too sudden (though it was), or even that it was the most obvious (least effort) character development possible given his type, or even that he STILL hasn't shown much usefulness, or even that he is STILL a character based on Informed Attributes, but that it (he) is all these things at once.

And it's kind of annoying have sophomoric character development being touted as something I just don't understand or missed because I'm too much of a dumbass action junkie. The episode wasn't boring because there was a lack of action, the episode was boring because it was 20 minutes of lazy, ham-fisted exposition with a generous sprinkling of melodrama and a more than healthy portion of fan-service (fan-service not only being boobs and ass). Oh... and it was the second 20 minute episode like that in a row.
Let's go bowling.
Jun 11, 2013 6:42 AM

Aug 2009
StopDropAndBowl said:
ssjokg said:
StopDropAndBowl said:
ssjokg said:
StopDropAndBowl said:

My problem is that the show has achieved like three things so far in terms of plot and character development and we are on episode fucking 10. And pointing this out is apparently an invitation for other shows to be brought up as if they are relevant in any way.

The problem with Armin's change isn't necessarily that it was too sudden (though it was), or even that it was the most obvious (least effort) character development possible given his type, or even that he STILL hasn't shown much usefulness, or even that he is STILL a character based on Informed Attributes, but that it (he) is all these things at once.

And it's kind of annoying have sophomoric character development being touted as something I just don't understand or missed because I'm too much of a dumbass action junkie. The episode wasn't boring because there was a lack of action, the episode was boring because it was 20 minutes of lazy, ham-fisted exposition with a generous sprinkling of melodrama and a more than healthy portion of fan-service (fan-service not only being boobs and ass). Oh... and it was the second 20 minute episode like that in a row.

The criteria you are using are based on whatever series you have watched so yeah I can bring up any series that you are familiar with. Apparently you cant watch this series for its own merits anyway.

And again all those things "obvious" to only you and another 2 or 3 in these threads?
Either you are too smart or everybody else is too stupid.

Are you just ignoring that he planned their escape in ep8 and that he gave he gas to Mikasa?

Too many people dont agree with you.You can use the JB ,SAO or Twilight argument for that but it still means that just because you didnt LIKE the char development that it wasnt there.
Jun 11, 2013 6:46 AM

Jan 2013
ssjokg said:
Too many people dont agree with you.

lolyeah, count how many people are ranting about that this episode is dragged out.

Actually, no one is even debating here except you and the bowling guy.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Jun 11, 2013 6:48 AM
Jul 2018
Armin got sreen-time. This was pretty to watch.
But I think this ep is weaker in the comparison to the previous eps.

Yeah dat ost!!! Here are the preview-samples:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GjtFZAsVOo0

Enjoy it^^
Jun 11, 2013 6:52 AM

Aug 2009
DawnJ said:
ssjokg said:

lolyeah, count how many people are ranting about that this episode is dragged out.

No I mean the char dev part.

Was the ep dragged out?Yes.

Does it need walls of text just for that?No.
ssjokgJun 11, 2013 6:56 AM
Jun 11, 2013 6:55 AM

Jan 2013
ssjokg said:
DawnJ said:
ssjokg said:

No I mean the char dev part.

Was it dragged out?Yes.

Does it need walls of text just for that?No.

Well, you can just walk away, since I don't think you two will ever reach an agreement.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Jun 11, 2013 6:59 AM
Jun 2013
StopDropAndBowl said:
ssjokg said:
StopDropAndBowl said:
ssjokg said:
StopDropAndBowl said:

I've been seeing your posts quite frequently for a while, and it just looks to me like you're ruining the show for yourself, really. Your posts don't really affect anyone else's enjoyment because they're either set to agree or disagree with you beforehand.

I dunno, even after making detailed explanations about why SnK is doing things wrong on a large scale, how it doesn't live up to the hype (that's really dumb if people base their expected reaction to the show with the hype in the first place, anyways), at the end of the day, after all has been said and done, now what? Are you expecting people to enjoy it less, or to base their own enjoyment from your perspective or something? Your posts do make some people more aware of SnK's storytelling processes, but does that affect anything in general? (And no, these aren't taunting questions. They're genuine ones.)
Jun 11, 2013 7:00 AM

Oct 2008
MorningGlory said:
^
I guess he fear that he would be killed by his own race if he can't move that boulder .

I'm not sure I've ever seen Eren so any signs of fear in the conventional sense. No, I don't think fear played a factor at all.
Jun 11, 2013 7:02 AM

Aug 2009
predateorz said:
I have to ask.

Did you make this account just now,just to answer him?
Jun 11, 2013 7:06 AM

Mar 2012
ssjokg said:
StopDropAndBowl said:

The criteria you are using are based on whatever series you have watched so yeah I can bring up any series that you are familiar with. Apparently you cant watch this series for its own merits anyway.

And again all those things "obvious" to only you and another 2 or 3 in these threads?
Either you are too smart or everybody else is too stupid.

Are you just ignoring that he planned their escape in ep8 and that he gave he gas to Mikasa?

Too many people dont agree with you.You can use the JB ,SAO or Twilight argument for that but it still means that just because you didnt LIKE the char development that it wasnt there.

I guess that's a fair point, but comparisons are only really relevant in the sense that other shows exist within the same genre and art form and possibly suffer from similar problems. Whether or not they have anything to do with each other is entirely based on the context of the criticism being made.

We have a character who sees himself as a useless coward and has a bit of the "deer in the headlights" disease. He is a hero of the series. What is the most obvious path that we can develop this character? Well, he could realize that he's not useless, face his fears thus overcoming his perceived cowardice, and we can have him act decisively thus showing that he's not as much a dear in the headlights as earlier thought. That's pretty standard stuff right there. In itself there is nothing wrong with it, but it is, by far, the most common development for that sort of character. That's what I mean by obvious. Was anyone really surprised that Armin realized he wasn't useless and wasn't a coward? If so than they probably haven't read or watched a lot of stories in this genre because almost every "cowardly" hero goes through that exact transformation in that exact way.

His planning of their escape was a good start, but let's be serious: it was a distract and kill strategy. It wasn't the ridiculous moment of strategic genius that it's being played up as. And giving Mikasa gas was pretty fatalistic. Brave, sure, but then, who really thought Armin was actually a coward? I don't think people are stupid for liking his character, or for liking his development. I don't hate the way he's developed, but I'm not going to act like it's some huge break in the mold of traditional story-telling and characterization. It was pretty much taken out of the first chapter of the book on characterization.

The series is really popular, sure. And because of it's popularity, we can be sure that it does have merits and that it does have value. Things without any value or merits are rarely so popular or so highly regarded by the majority of those who experience it. However, just because people think that the cowardly lion realizing that he's only a coward in his mind is a breakthrough in story-telling doesn't mean that it is.
Let's go bowling.
Jun 11, 2013 7:07 AM
Jun 2008
n10sity said:
MorningGlory said:
^

I'm not sure I've ever seen Eren so any signs of fear in the conventional sense. No, I don't think fear played a factor at all.
Then why did Eren hesitate the request given by Pixie .Is it not that Eren fear for his own failure.
Jun 11, 2013 7:08 AM
Jun 2013
ssjokg said:
predateorz said:
I have to ask.

Did you make this account just now,just to answer him?

Yeah, I'm usually just a lurker. I wanted to try and intervene before with another person arguing about those pocket cities as well, just because I didn't like seeing them post that much and I prefer to enjoy people's reactions and normal discussions in a forum.
Jun 11, 2013 7:13 AM

Oct 2008
MorningGlory said:
n10sity said:
MorningGlory said:
^

Then why did Eren hesitate the request given by Pixie .Is it not that Eren fear for his own failure.

A) I didn't say no signs at all; that's why I said "conventional". No 'I'm going to wet my pants' fear.
B) That's the question I'm raising. I'm basically saying it is some character development. He's maturing a bit I think.
Jun 11, 2013 7:16 AM

Mar 2012
predateorz said:

I've been seeing your posts quite frequently for a while, and it just looks to me like you're ruining the show for yourself, really. Your posts don't really affect anyone else's enjoyment because they're either set to agree or disagree with you beforehand.

I dunno, even after making detailed explanations about why SnK is doing things wrong on a large scale, how it doesn't live up to the hype (that's really dumb if people base their expected reaction to the show with the hype in the first place, anyways), at the end of the day, after all has been said and done, now what? Are you expecting people to enjoy it less, or to base their own enjoyment from your perspective or something? Your posts do make some people more aware of SnK's storytelling processes, but does that affect anything in general? (And no, these aren't taunting questions. They're genuine ones.)

I actually like the show. I'm harsh with it because I find it to be an interesting case for critical review. As someone who aspires to be a story-teller, practicing these kinds of things is important. If I can see what other people liked about something and why, I can better create or incorporate that thing into my own stories to achieve the desired results. If I can see what I don't like about a thing, I can better avoid it's use in the future. Enjoying the show without critically reviewing it is impossible for me.

I'm pretty fine with this show's hype, and to be perfectly honest, I don't really see it as overrated. It fits within a certain, popular, mold; and it reaches it's desired goal almost every time. One good thing about the show is that it's hitting the target it's aiming for. However worthy said target is of being aimed at is up for debate. I don't want to ruin someone else's enjoyment of the series, and I have no desire to have them "concede" to me. Even if such concession would be appropriate, I'm not the type to fish for it, and in this instance I would find it to be utterly inappropriate. Little of what I've said is objectively provable or anything other than subjective conjecture.

My goal here is to illuminate my own thoughts for those interested. If no one is interested than I'm satisfied throwing it out there for posterity's sake.
Let's go bowling.
Jun 11, 2013 7:20 AM

Aug 2009
StopDropAndBowl said:

So it being "obvious",when everybody not familiar with the manga were irritated just watching him(Shouldnt they knew that it was coming and just wait?) or common deserves all that "criticism" ?
Nobody said that it was original char development(in case someone did in the previous arguments I didnt take part in,I just didnt bother reading anyone's posts there so I dont know).If we HAVE to act the way you do now every time char development is done in a not original way then there will be no end to it.

And again it seems to me that this is only in your head because I either didnt read anything about Armin's development being a breakthrough in story-telling because nobody said that or was such a stupid post that I totally ignored it.

That someone said "OMG Armin got character development" or "So Armin isnt so uselles after all"
doesnt mean that they see it as a breakthrough in story-telling/char developmnt.
Jun 11, 2013 7:26 AM

Mar 2012
ssjokg said:
StopDropAndBowl said:

So it being "obvious",when everybody not familiar with the manga were irritated just watching him(Shouldnt they knew that it was coming and just wait?) or common deserves all that "criticism" ?
Nobody said that it was original char development(in case someone did in the previous arguments I didnt take part in,I just didnt bother reading anyone's posts there so I dont know).If we HAVE to act the way you do now every time char development is done in a not original way then there will be no end to it.

And again it seems to me that this is only in your head because I either didnt read anything about Armin's development being a breakthrough in story-telling because nobody said that or was such a stupid post that I totally ignored it.

That someone said "OMG Armin got character development" or "So Armin isnt so uselles after all"
doesnt mean that they see it as a breakthrough in story-telling/char developmnt.

Good point. My only response would be that what character development did occur was not worth the emphasis put on it by the show. It could have, and should have, been resolved as a side issue. Or perhaps resolved in some kind of unexpected way.

The overall point I was making was that it's unlikely anyone saw the episode as boring because they missed the development. They most likely found it boring because the quality of said development was lacking and that is pretty much all the episode had going on.
Let's go bowling.
Jun 11, 2013 7:30 AM

Aug 2009
StopDropAndBowl said:
ssjokg said:
StopDropAndBowl said:

Good point. My only response would be that what character development did occur was not worth the emphasis put on it by the show. It could have, and should have, been resolved as a side issue. Or perhaps resolved in some kind of unexpected way.

The overall point I was making was that it's unlikely anyone saw the episode as boring because they missed the development. They most likely found it boring because the quality of said development was lacking and that is pretty much all the episode had going on.
I am sure that some of those that found it boring didnt because of that.
Jun 11, 2013 8:12 AM

Dec 2012
MorningGlory said:
n10sity said:
MorningGlory said:
^

Given that Eren doesn't really know what he currently is and that the plan for defending Trost relies on his success in doing something he's been doing in the last half an hour (story time), Pixis forced him to realize what "genuine survival" means in his book. If Eren succeeds, then his actions will talk on his stead - he is helping the humans. If he doesn't, then better die trying to fight titans than humans, which was OK with Eren (I think). Anyway, titan or not, dying in Trost is still an option. Pixis's reasoning is far from being warm and caring, it's pragmatic.
zellamiJun 11, 2013 8:49 AM
Jun 11, 2013 11:05 AM

Mar 2011
eren is smexy
Jun 11, 2013 11:32 AM

Feb 2011
NYANYAB
Jun 11, 2013 12:24 PM

Mar 2013
Armin redeems himself yet again. Excellent~

And Eren is going to transform into a titan again? Sweeet.

3nvy said:
that eoten be eatin the pizza pi

Does anybody know a way that a body could get away?
Jun 11, 2013 6:07 PM
Mar 2009
Well look at that, Armin can get shit done when he feels like it. Bravo, he managed to be just a bit less useless.

Ehh, a slow episode. Spent the whole thing in the cloud of smoke and their "supposed 20 seconds" to decide on a course of action.

Can't wait to see how next episode unfolds.
Jun 11, 2013 6:23 PM

Jan 2012
Good job armin, very good job
Jun 12, 2013 2:47 AM
Sep 2012
Why the hell the Titan 60-meter does not appear just above the castle?
Why the armored Titan not appears this time?
Why the Colossus disappears after opening the passing?
Why the normals not appears from nowhere also?
It will be a pleasure to discover these mysteries little by little ^^

Another and last question:
It's appropriate my english? XP
Jun 12, 2013 3:32 AM

Aug 2009
Yuel said:

Spoiler.
Spoiler.
Take a guess.
What?The normal Titans are always there(behind the closed gates).
Jun 12, 2013 6:12 AM

Apr 2013
Wow. For an episode with lots of dialogue, it was pretty flippin' awesome! Armin's determination got me to like him again, and holy shit, that soundtrack is SO GOOD.

MUST GET.

Can't wait for the next episode. Should be a ton of action!
Jun 12, 2013 7:52 AM

Apr 2008
Ri_ir said:
Am I the only person who took interest on the whole flower thing? Are they eluding to the whole photosynthesis circadian rhythm? WHAT DOES IT MEAN

EDIT: This was when Eren blocked the cannonball with his hand, the flowers appeared around them.

I think it's more to emphasize on the strong desire to protect and the fact that his power protected even something as fragile as a flower.
Jun 12, 2013 9:00 AM

Sep 2009
That was a very nice speech Armen! Thumbs up! That was very thrilling..

Gaaaaaa... this is short. It feels like I'm only watching a 10-minute episode. :/ I want more!!!!
Jun 12, 2013 1:57 PM

Nov 2007
Yaaaay I'm glad they gave Armin a chance to prove his worth :') I've always liked him

Jun 12, 2013 3:05 PM

Dec 2012
Darklight0303 said:
I think it's more to emphasize on the strong desire to protect and the fact that his power protected even something as fragile as a flower.
Alliteration and internal rhyme. Hnnnnng.
Jun 12, 2013 3:46 PM

Apr 2008
Forgetfulness said:
ssjokg said:
Yuel said:

Spoiler.
Spoiler.
Take a guess.
What?The normal Titans are always there(behind the closed gates).

So what's the answer to the first question? Maybe I just have shitty memory but I can't remember an exact reason why that can't happen from the manga.

Or is it that
?

Get up to date on the manga.
Pages (13) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anya from Spy x Family can solo the Rumbling ( 1 2 )

someguy - Sep 19

64 by SMJ11 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1668 by daninoxxi »»
Sep 15, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VioLink - Apr 13, 2013

1040 by deionking03 »»
Sep 12, 10:07 PM

» Attack on Titan Manga 15th Anniversary Project

Hickykissy - Sep 8

19 by Azoromesus »»
Sep 11, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MermaidGalaxies - Aug 10, 2013

573 by chris1763 »»
Sep 7, 2:33 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.