Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (23) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »
Jun 5, 2013 1:17 PM

Aug 2009
That the Titans would just ignore the ones in the pocket cities for those in Wall Rose doesnt make sense.
You say this as if EVERY Titan in the world is next to Wall Rose waiting for the deviant tag team to smash the walls.As I said before,it takes one random Titan passing by those cities and the place will be full of them in hours.And those people DONT know that those two deviants are one of a kind.For all they know(and fear) there could be even worse deviants than the Colossal and Armored Titans.

I think that you missed the point where the crops,fields etc are OUTSIDE the cities behind Wall Maria.
Jun 5, 2013 1:21 PM
Feb 2013
antonn said:
Even assuming that either there were some people that didn't leave the pocket cities, or by some God given miracle some of the 200k people that got the boot made it to one.
What have these people been living off of for the past 2-5years? Hopes & dreams? Rats? I would love to know.

Do you know of any cities who have NO kitchen gardens, plants, birds and animals at all? In a city of 30-50000 it is very unlikely nothing can be found to sustain a few dozen.

And yes, that could include rats. Why, you think them un-eatable? During wartime, many people ate rats. In fact, there is a restaurant not far from here who serves rat right now. Tastes a bit like rabbit, but with a slightly wilder aftertaste. Quite edible.
Jun 5, 2013 1:25 PM

Mar 2012
I was under the impression that all humans were evacuated within Wall Rose after Wall Maria's breach? Or am I wrong?

Ergo, no people in the 'special' pocketed zones :P
Jun 5, 2013 1:27 PM

Jul 2011
hajimata said:
I was under the impression that all humans were evacuated within Wall Rose after Wall Maria's breach? Or am I wrong?

Yes, evacuated or eated
Jun 5, 2013 1:27 PM

Aug 2009
AnimageNeby said:
antonn said:
Even assuming that either there were some people that didn't leave the pocket cities, or by some God given miracle some of the 200k people that got the boot made it to one.
What have these people been living off of for the past 2-5years? Hopes & dreams? Rats? I would love to know.

Do you know of any cities who have NO kitchen gardens, plants, birds and animals at all? In a city of 30-50000 it is very unlikely nothing can be found to sustain a few dozen.

And yes, that could include rats. Why, you think them un-eatable? During wartime, many people ate rats. In fact, there is a restaurant not far from here who serves rat right now. Tastes a bit like rabbit, but with a slightly wilder aftertaste. Quite edible.
And that would sustain them for more than a few months?
hajimata said:

They did.
Jun 5, 2013 1:29 PM
Feb 2013
ssjokg said:
That the Titans would just ignore the ones in the pocket cities for those in Wall Rose doesnt make sense.
You say this as if EVERY Titan in the world is next to Wall Rose waiting for the deviant tag team to smash the walls.As I said before,it takes one random Titan passing by those cities and the place will be full of them in hours.And those people DONT know that those two deviants are one of a kind.For all they know(and fear) there could be even worse deviants than the Colossal and Armored Titans.

I think that you missed the point where the crops,fields etc are OUTSIDE the cities behind Wall Maria.

Correction, I did not say every titan will completely ignore them. What I said was this:

"In fact, seen that they are only a few dozens there, it's reasonable to presume, from their stance, that less titans will be interested in an almost empty pocket city than in a human-stuffed Rose-area (and certainly the bulges there)."

You're making a straw-man fallacy here, thus.

As for the crops: it's very unlikely that no crops or animals AT ALL are in that city. I'm living in a city myself. I have a little courtyard with some herbs, fruits, and a couple of vineyard vines. And I'm far from the only one. If they pull all resources, it's reasonable to assume they can muster enough to keep a few dozen people alive.
Jun 5, 2013 1:33 PM
Feb 2013
hajimata said:

The zones were evacuated, yes. I made the observation that in no city-evacuation of any considerable size ALL people really get evacuated, though, *even* if it's compulsory. That was the whole point; assuming people act as people, it's reasonably to assume some stayed in the city-pockets too.
Jun 5, 2013 1:39 PM

Aug 2009
AnimageNeby said:
ssjokg said:

Correction, I did not say every titan will completely ignore them. What I said was this:

"In fact, seen that they are only a few dozens there, it's reasonable to presume, from their stance, that less titans will be interested in an almost empty pocket city than in a human-stuffed Rose-area (and certainly the bulges there)."

As for the crops: it's very unlikely that no crops or animals AT ALL are in that city. I'm living in a city myself. I have a little courtyard with some herbs, fruits, and a couple of vineyard vines. And I'm far from the only one. If they pull all resources, it's reasonable to assume they can muster enough to keep a few dozen people alive.

Less titans=/=safe.The point is that THEY must be safe in these cities.

It is very unlikely for them to stay calm and do everything right even if the use every house's garden.
AS Dankickyou said this
Wouldnt be able to sustain them.They would either be too few to actually work on made on the spot crops or too many to be organized.

AnimageNeby said:
hajimata said:

The zones were evacuated, yes. I made the observation that in no city-evacuation of any considerable size ALL people really get evacuated, though, *even* if it's compulsory. That was the whole point; assuming people act as people, it's reasonably to assume some stayed in the city-pockets too.
Assuming that they act as people they would stay behind out of fear and despair which wouldnt help them at all even if they had gardens to sustain themselves.
Jun 5, 2013 1:44 PM
Feb 2013
ssjokg said:

People have lived their entire lives on a bowl of soya a day, or rice, or some potatoes, in some parts of the world. We are quite spoiled in the West, these days. People here simply do not realise anymore that it's over-abundance, and not a bare minimum to survive anymore. Put together all the seeds, crops, weeds, fruits and animals left behind by 30000 - 50000 people, and you'll have resources enough for cultivating and breeding to sustain a few dozen people, yes.
Jun 5, 2013 1:48 PM

Apr 2008
AnimageNeby said:

ssjokg said:
snip

People have lived their entire lives on a bowl of soya a day, or rice, or some potatoes, in some parts of the world. We are quite spoiled in the West, these days. People here simply do not realise anymore that it's over-abundance, and not a bare minimum to survive anymore. Put together all the seeds, crops, weeds, fruits and animals left behind by 30000 - 50000 people, and you'll have resources enough for cultivating and breeding to sustain a few dozen people, yes.

It's been 5 years. They are dead one way or another.
Jun 5, 2013 1:51 PM
Feb 2013
ssjokg said:
AnimageNeby said:
ssjokg said:

Less titans=/=safe.The point is that THEY must be safe in these cities.

It is very unlikely for them to stay calm and do everything right even if the use every house's garden.
AS Dankickyou said this
Wouldnt be able to sustain them.They would either be too few to actually work on made on the spot crops or too many to be organized.

AnimageNeby said:
hajimata said:

Assuming that they act as people they would stay behind out of fear and despair which wouldnt help them at all even if they had gardens to sustain themselves.

Actually, research has shown many factors are at play for not evacuating, most of which have to do with a feeling of being routed to where they live and just being obstinate, or making LESS out of what is coming (aka, being less fearful, and doubting it will be as bad as is predicted): the opposite of being more afraid, thus.

But whatever the reason, they stay. The argument whether or not they are 'completely safe' (is anyone?) of even an abnormal isn't the issue, thus. In reality, however, they are safer than those inside wall Rose, at least where the abnormal titans are concerned.
AnimageNebyJun 6, 2013 2:46 PM
Jun 5, 2013 1:55 PM
Feb 2013
Darklight0303 said:
AnimageNeby said:

ssjokg said:
snip

It's been 5 years. They are dead one way or another.

Doubtful, seen the resourcefulness of humans when it comes to surviving, and the fact they are not too many. I just stated the reasons why above. You gave no arguments whatsoever for your claim.
Jun 5, 2013 1:58 PM

Aug 2009
AnimageNeby said:
ssjokg said:

Missolonghi,Greece during the Greek War of Independence.The city had 9000 people and they barely hold for a year after their supplies were cut off.
Some kids and elderly that by some miracle reached the city or the few dozens that were left behind would in no way live for more than a year.They are already weakened mentally,so realistically as you keep saying, they would fuck up.These people werent from these parts of the world,lack of food would cause problems

Seriously.Wall Rose (and Wall Sina) throw 250k people in Titan territory because they couldnt support the population but you want a small city to sustain for years some thousands of people?

Whether they like it or not they HAVE Titans in all directions beyond the walls.They WONT feel safe after knowing what happened to Eren's town,they WONT think clearly for a long of time and they WILL make mistakes.
ssjokgJun 5, 2013 2:04 PM
Jun 5, 2013 2:07 PM
Feb 2013
ssjokg said:

Missolonghi,Greece during the Greek War of Independence.The city had 9000 people and they barely hold for a year after their supplies were cut off.
Some kids and elderly that by some miracle reached the city or the few dozens that were left behind would in no way live for more than a year.They are already weakened mentally,so realistically as you keep saying, they would fuck up.These people werent from these parts of the world,lack of food would cause problems

Seriously.Wall Rose (and Wall Sina) throw 250k people in Titan territory because they couldnt support the population but you want a small city to sustain for years some thousands of people?

Look, I have to ask: are you being deliberately obtuse? Because otherwise there is no point for a reasonable discussion to continue. Or did you REALLY miss all the times I said it in my posts?

I have stated *several* times by now, only a small percentage would refuse to evacuate, certainly when it's compulsory. Typically this is about 0,1 to 0,2%. For a city of 30000, this would amount to 30-60 people; a few dozen, thus, as I said repeatedly.

Why, then, do you now act as if I said thousands of people?

So, take again your example of that city. 9000 people hold out for a year. So how long could 90 people hold out on the same resources?

Right.
AnimageNebyJun 5, 2013 2:11 PM
Jun 5, 2013 2:10 PM

Aug 2009
AnimageNeby said:

Look, I have to ask: are you being deliberately obtuse? Because otherwise there is no point for a reasonable discussion to continue.

I have stated *several* times by now, only a small percentage would refuse to evacuate, certainly when it's compulsory. Typically this is about 0,1 to 0,2%. For a city of 30000, this would amount to 30-60 people; a few dozen, as I said repeatedly.

So, take again your example of that city. 9000 people hold out for a year. So how long could 90 people hold out on the same resources?

Right.

>didnt add the "few dozens" once
>uses it as a counter argument.

I guess your "realism" applies only in the points you make huh
Jun 5, 2013 2:16 PM

Dec 2012
Weren't they 12 000 yesterday? At the expense of 238 000 human lives on the way? I like how it was observed as an evacuation plan.
Jun 5, 2013 2:21 PM

Aug 2009
zellami said:
Weren't they 12 000 yesterday? At the expense of 238 000 human lives on the way? I like how it was observed as an evacuation plan.
Actually I dont really care.

He ignores everybody's points,realism works only when he wants to and the argument changes form the "250k reaching the cities" to"some have been there all along".

Lets not forget that the Titans would almost(conviently) ignore them because of the ones behind Wall Rose.
Jun 5, 2013 2:21 PM
Feb 2013
ssjokg said:
AnimageNeby said:

Look, I have to ask: are you being deliberately obtuse? Because otherwise there is no point for a reasonable discussion to continue.

I have stated *several* times by now, only a small percentage would refuse to evacuate, certainly when it's compulsory. Typically this is about 0,1 to 0,2%. For a city of 30000, this would amount to 30-60 people; a few dozen, as I said repeatedly.

Right.

Wait, wait, wait... ssjokg...you ARE aware, I hope, that this discussion is not any longer about the mass exodus of the 250000?!

Keep up with the discussion, dude! ;-)

No, this is about this:

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=608693&show=900#msg22536325

ssjokg said:
zellami said:
Actually I dont really care.

He ignores everybody's points,realism works only when he wants to and the argument changes form the "250k reaching the cities" to"some have been there all along".

Lets not forget that the Titans would almost(conviently) ignore them because of the ones behind Wall Rose.

Well, you know, it would help if you guys actually followed and comprehended what the discussion was actually about. You two are still moaning about yesterdays discussion, while we're already passed that. It's not my fault you guys didn't read the original posts of this debate today and barged in without reading.

Now saying that I'm being unrealistic and "ignoring everyone's points" while it you guys who are bording on the wrong train, is a bit much. In essence, you're trying to make 'points' that have no bearing on the current discussion. You guys just barged in without reading what it was actually about, assuming it was exactly the same, and thus not comprehending why it's "reduced" from 12000 to a few dozen. That's because it's not reduced, it's another premise. Complaining because you didn't get that...sorry, but that's YOUR problem, not mine.
AnimageNebyJun 5, 2013 2:30 PM
Jun 5, 2013 2:28 PM

Aug 2009
AnimageNeby said:
ssjokg said:
AnimageNeby said:

Right.

Wait, wait, wait... ssjokg...you ARE aware, I hope, that this discussion is not any longer about the mass exodus of the 250000?!

No, this is about this:

I put them together since it was never finished.Doesnt matter as they wouldnt last long either way.

I like that you "point that out" now.

Your EDIT above:I guess that even if I talked about them some posts above it doesnt count because I still talk the 250k too.Good point.
ssjokgJun 5, 2013 2:35 PM
Jun 5, 2013 2:39 PM
Feb 2013
ssjokg said:
AnimageNeby said:
ssjokg said:
AnimageNeby said:

Right.

No, this is about this:

I put them together since it was never finished.Doesnt matter as they wouldnt last long either way.

I like that you "point that out" now.

I know you did, that's exactly why you were barking up the wrong tree here, AND then were arguing things that don't make sense of me.

I also think it rather funny you deem it MY fault for not pointing it out fast enough. What ego do you have, really? True you didn't seem to make much sense, but then again, that was nothing new. It's for YOU to keep track or at least understand what a debate is about *before* barging in to one. Saying that I should have faster realised that you were walking the wrong road and didn't bother to read what the discussion was about before you (should have) realised that I wasn't talking about the same, is a bit strange, albeit flattering.
Jun 5, 2013 2:44 PM

Aug 2009
No I mean that you point that out now when you have nothing else to add,nobody agrees with you and you just want to make us/me look wrong for being in a "different argument" when it is still the same thing only with a difference in how they found themselves in the city.
Jun 5, 2013 2:52 PM

Dec 2012
I can't even follow this conversation.....
I am important. I have a girlfriend. Check out my podcast
Jun 5, 2013 2:53 PM

Jul 2011
3nvy said:
I can't even follow this conversation.....

Why follow it?
Jun 5, 2013 2:55 PM
Feb 2013
ssjokg said:
No I mean that you point that out now when you have nothing else to add,nobody agrees with you and you just want to make us/me look wrong for being in a "different argument" when it is still the same thing only with a difference in how they found themselves in the city.

What? Make you look bad? Who the f- cares about that? I certainly don't. I only care for the applied logic and rationale used in a debate.

You simply were not following this discussion, because you thought it was the same as yesterdays, and didn't bother to read the posts, thus. That is all.

Saying nobody agrees even further points to that: tingy does, for instance. (Not that it is a popularity-poll anyway).

That it is not the same argument should be clear, since you were arguing that the 'titans are still out there' - which doesn't mean anything anymore, since they don't have to get through it to reach the cities anymore. Neither does your argument that it's "impossible to keep 'thousands' of people alive for years in the pocket cities" has much relevance since we're now talking about a few handful. Even your own example of the city of 9000 now seems rather pointing towards this, since if 9000 people were able to sustain themselves for a year, 90 people would be able to sustain themselves far longer on the same resources.

So you see, it certainly matters in the discussion to know what the discussion is actually about, because the arguments used, otherwise have no bearings on it.
AnimageNebyJun 5, 2013 3:01 PM
Jun 5, 2013 2:58 PM

Dec 2012
RE: one post above:
Yes, you can. There are a dozen insert-number people in the pocket-cities that can survive in infinite siege of titans. Fools do survive. He wins.
Jun 5, 2013 3:02 PM
Feb 2013
zellami said:
RE: one post above:
Yes, you can. There are a dozen insert-number people in the pocket-cities that can survive in infinite siege of titans. Fools do survive. He wins.

Don't you mean two posts above?
Jun 5, 2013 3:05 PM

Dec 2012
Actually, NO :) THEY will get it. Don't worry :)
Jun 5, 2013 3:39 PM
Mar 2013
this episode was epic!
last seconds worth whole episode XD
ps cant believe human kind is so stupid taking such decision without knowing enough information seriously
Jun 5, 2013 3:47 PM

May 2013
Kinda can't blame those guys too much for what they did (or tried to do), but I'd be lying if I said I didn't dislike...that dude who looks like he gets no sleep.

Good ep, anyways.
Jun 5, 2013 11:45 PM

Feb 2013
I felt the whole episode was kinda meh all the way til the end, then all of a sudden it was like BOOOM 10/10 stars lol What? Eren is evolving! Who's that Pokemon
[/url]
Jun 6, 2013 1:47 AM
Nov 2012
i know if i saw that bit at end myself i'd shit and piss my collective britches enough to raise atleast 2 seasons worth of crops for India

iam happy that levi's scene with the dying comrade wasnt a kick the dog moment. he seemed to be that sort (like the miss awesome blond stoic ) and iam glad he isnt the sort

i hope the general or such that we saw earlier who ditched the nobleman calms shit down. Or someone in authority realises that they arent antoganistic. maybe even the titans showing up to interupt this (albiet justified) insanity

again. their reactions are from fear and hatred. But they dont know what we know. Their actions and reasoning (even tainted with irrationality) is justified and what anyone else would do in such a situation. Evne if irrational. Cant take any risks.
IkuinenJun 6, 2013 2:06 AM
Jun 6, 2013 3:37 AM

Aug 2009
Darklight0303 said:

Fear,despair or mental stress if you want something "weaker"wouldnt be affected only by some Titan but from the food disappearing slowly,lack of communication with the outside, or even just a bad rumor that someone started.
In the situation they would be even the smallest negativity would affect them even if they thought that they are safe from the Titans-for the moment at least-.

@Ikuinen
They saw him coming out of his Titan body.Surely they saw what he did before that,which isnt different from what Mikasa and the others saw.
Jun 6, 2013 3:57 AM

Mar 2010
Regardless if whether the people in the other pocket cities survived or not, the army can't help them with their losses as it is. The best hope for anybody at the present is to get to Shiganshima and close the gap. This will allow the human forces to deal with everything else afterwards
Jun 6, 2013 10:35 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
@ssjokg

Just to make this clear, since there's technically two discussions going on here:
(1) first argument is whether or not there will be people who actually stay behind in the pocket cities
(2) second argument is whether or not they survive more than 5 years, or even 1 month, assuming that there are people who stayed

I don't think I've ever said, confidently, that the people will survive that long, I said that there is a possibility, but I agree with you (ssjokg) that food and disease might be the main cause that the people won't survive. Now I guess on the fear and despair part, I can't really refute your argument because I'm not that familiar with human behavior/psychology.

@Jagd84
It's true that the army can't help the possibly surviving people who are in the pocket cities, but that's not an argument that anyone is making. We're simply questioning, or at least I am, whether or not there will be people who survive in the pocket cities (without anyone else knowing that there are survivors in the pocket cities) ^^
Jun 6, 2013 7:45 PM

Sep 2011
Alright, so the chemical that Eren's father injected Eren allows him to turn into a Titan by biting his thumb...I guess that's why he was the only person out of all those devoured by the Titans who could turn into a Titan. I'm truly relieved that the author didn't pull a "because he's the main character" deal with this.

And I finally understand why this discussion post has the most posts...episode 10 in two days guys!
Jun 6, 2013 7:47 PM

Nov 2010
Alfonse said:
Alright, so the chemical that Eren's father injected Eren allows him to turn into a Titan by biting his thumb...I guess that's why he was the only person out of all those devoured by the Titans who could turn into a Titan. I'm truly relieved that the author didn't pull a "because he's the main character" deal with this.

And I finally understand why this discussion post has the most posts...episode 10 in two days guys!
It's actually by
sakaJun 6, 2013 9:38 PM
Jun 6, 2013 9:01 PM

Nov 2010
He just needed to draw blood, that's an easy way to do it. Common in Japanese culture I'm guessing.

I'm surprised you didn't talk about him summoning Susano.
Jun 6, 2013 10:20 PM

Dec 2012
zellami said:

Do titans like pizza? * woa! image 3!* Do titans like basement-sized pizza? - Eren bites fingers in envy

Eren's fingers have never been in me. Levi's on the other hand.....
I am important. I have a girlfriend. Check out my podcast
Jun 6, 2013 10:28 PM

Dec 2012
re: 3nvy
Dat low voice... sets the nets on fire ...*chuckles*
Jun 7, 2013 4:02 AM

Jun 2013
The episode was slow but still good , the last part was awesome , hope that the next episode will be better :P
Jun 7, 2013 6:37 AM

Mar 2012
If the Eoten's are trying to eradicate humanity than they suck at it.

Like... really, really, really suck. Suck so bad that it would actually break the walls of logic a bit.
Let's go bowling.
Jun 7, 2013 7:29 AM

Apr 2009
StopDropAndBowl said:

Like... really, really, really suck. Suck so bad that it would actually break the walls of logic a bit.

Well, they are mindless retards.

Unless you mean the two intelligent titans, in which case their motivations are a bit unclear.
Jun 7, 2013 7:34 AM

Mar 2012
Amarrez said:
StopDropAndBowl said:

Well, they are mindless retards.

Unless you mean the two intelligent titans, in which case their motivations are a bit unclear.

Their motives can't be the immediate eradication of humanity... either that or they are so terribad that the story could have it's first big problem.
Let's go bowling.
Jun 7, 2013 7:39 AM

Oct 2008
StopDropAndBowl said:
Their motives can't be the immediate eradication of humanity... either that or they are so terribad that the story could have it's first big problem.

Well obviously, even if we are talking just about the two sentient Eotens/Titans, immediate eradication is not their goal. For the rest of the Eotens, you can call it purpose or instinct.
Jun 7, 2013 7:47 AM

Mar 2012
n10sity said:
StopDropAndBowl said:

Well obviously, even if we are talking just about the two sentient Eotens/Titans, immediate eradication is not their goal. For the rest of the Eotens, you can call it purpose or instinct.

Which puts the show in an awkward position. For now it's 100% fine that they've not explained these things. I don't expect them to and would be disappointed if they did. However, they cannot wait too long (much past this season) before some real explaining starts happening. If there is an answer, than it has to come at some point before the end, or it better be the best goddamn explanation ever made. They can't reveal it too soon or the (presumably) massive revelation would be lightened by the lack of emphasis and mystery, but they can't put it too late or it's weight becomes lightened by too much emphasis and mystery.

At this point, we've got a lot of irrational behavior from the Titans if we go by the information given. This either calls into question the information given (excellent story-telling technique), or it calls into question the talents of the story-teller. I'm desperately hoping for the first. However, that makes me even more afraid in some ways. It raises the potential, but also heightens the risk. If the explanation is weak than the entire show falls apart.
Let's go bowling.
Jun 7, 2013 7:50 AM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
They're called spoiler tags for a reason, guys XP

But yeah I wasn't surprised much by this or the past few episodes

Mainly because that frigging basement thing bothered me since it wasn't resolved

And why was I not surprised? Because people didn't use spoiler tags and talked about manga! (not here, in other episodes discussion.)

But a damn mean cliff hanger...

Will his friends turn on him?! I'd like to think Mikasa won't but armin... hmm guess time will tell

Jun 7, 2013 7:58 AM

Oct 2008
Well I don't agree that the "entire show falls apart." Shingeki no Kyojin has too many strengths to be ruined by just that. Of course, 'goals' might not be the reason at all why they haven't killed everyone yet. There might be reasons why they 'can't' do so --- restrictions. I guess my main point was that they are not putting in the effort to immediately eradicate the human race. Whether that is by choice/design or because of some unknown force that does not allow them to do so; I don't know.
Jun 7, 2013 9:31 AM

Mar 2013
Kari-chan said:
They're called spoiler tags for a reason, guys XP

But yeah I wasn't surprised much by this or the past few episodes

Mainly because that frigging basement thing bothered me since it wasn't resolved

And why was I not surprised? Because people didn't use spoiler tags and talked about manga! (not here, in other episodes discussion.)

But a damn mean cliff hanger...

Will his friends turn on him?! I'd like to think Mikasa won't but armin... hmm guess time will tell

Not much of a spoiler but...

3nvy said:
that eoten be eatin the pizza pi

Does anybody know a way that a body could get away?
Jun 7, 2013 10:09 AM

Aug 2008
JOHJ said:

Been waiting for dat Hanji to show up. I was not disappointed.

Sasha 2.0
Jun 7, 2013 5:09 PM
Aug 2012
this series is so damn gd atm i jst cnt wait so damn long to watch the next episode its killing me and its only been 2mins since i finished the episode ah! *titan mode mwhahahaha*
Pages (23) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1668 by daninoxxi »»
Sep 15, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VioLink - Apr 13, 2013

1040 by deionking03 »»
Sep 12, 10:07 PM

» Attack on Titan Manga 15th Anniversary Project

Hickykissy - Sep 8

19 by Azoromesus »»
Sep 11, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MermaidGalaxies - Aug 10, 2013

573 by chris1763 »»
Sep 7, 2:33 PM

» Actors who you think is perfect for the cast of AOT live action

Hickykissy - Sep 3

38 by rocketeu »»
Sep 7, 7:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.