Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (13) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Apr 17, 2013 5:55 PM

Nov 2011
So does anyone disagree with adding her?
Apr 17, 2013 5:59 PM

Oct 2012
I have her as a favorite, but I've heard countless times the anime adaptation is a horrible representation of the Higurashi manga/VN's

So I suppose it's justifiable to add her.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Apr 17, 2013 6:18 PM

Feb 2013
http://myanimelist.net/character/61371/Mashiro_Shiina

Don't forget Shiina please. I was against adding her to the RL but i've changed my mind after seeing all those fanservice pics popping here and there.
My list - "Let's share our lame sides" (Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou)
Apr 17, 2013 6:19 PM
Jul 2012
Neane1993 said:
Amberleh said:
There's always this thing:
http://myanimelist.net/character/1534/Rika_Furude

now that is cute
Apr 17, 2013 6:20 PM
Jul 2012
What about Shion, or Tomoya?
Apr 17, 2013 6:26 PM

Jun 2011
Sh0wdown said:
http://myanimelist.net/character/61371/Mashiro_Shiina
Don't forget Shiina please. I was against adding her to the RL but i've changed my mind after seeing all those fanservice pics popping here and there.

THANK YOU!! I've still been really wanting this to happen!
Apr 17, 2013 6:33 PM

Oct 2012
GoldenBRS said:
Tomoya?

I think he's respectable enough to not be on the relations list. Only basing that opinion since After Story was voted unremarkable.

Of course, I could be wrong...

Apr 17, 2013 7:25 PM

Nov 2011
As much as I dislike Clannad, Tomoyo was a good character as was Nagisa's dad. Two best-written characters in that whole show. In fact I'll even go ahead and say that Tomoyo is probably the best harem male lead other than Ranma and Akio is one of the best 'anime dads'.

Shion only has like 900 favs, and as much as I would love to put every Higurashi character on there, I think it might be best to limit it to 2-3 characters per series otherwise it will get a bit crazy.
AmberlehApr 17, 2013 8:18 PM
May 16, 2013 8:31 PM
May 16, 2013 8:36 PM

Aug 2009
Noooo, don't bring her while I am trudging through Index. I don't need to be additionally annoyed.
May 16, 2013 9:42 PM

Apr 2013
Why do you want to add her ? and please don't tell me because she is a tsundere...
May 17, 2013 12:30 AM

Mar 2012
Rejected. She has a personality and she's not voiced by that Rie woman.
Popular + tsundere =/= bad character. Just look at Kurisu and Asuka
May 17, 2013 1:03 AM

Feb 2008
I don't think she's necessarily a bad character, nor is she the best character ever, though she does have moments when she acts annoyingly. Index is the character I'd rather see more on the relations list than Misaka.

May 17, 2013 1:08 AM

Jun 2009
Don't see why Misaka would be relations worthy. She's pretty average all around and, yeah, I agree with corwin that Index herself would be the character more fit for the relations list. No, actually Touma should be on the relations. I would definitely support that.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
May 17, 2013 1:57 AM

Apr 2013
Tavor said:
I have her as a favorite, but I've heard countless times the anime adaptation is a horrible representation of the Higurashi manga/VN's

I really don't want to attack you because it's probably not worth it but your dick riding is too much you can respect the opinion of people you think have good taste while still maintaining your own.
corwin_r said:
Index is the character I'd rather see more on the relations list than Misaka.

She is not popular so it's kinda of pointless.
May 17, 2013 2:36 AM

Mar 2012
You know what would be an awesome idea? Next time a harem show comes along, we should just get one of the girls and put them on the relations list to piss off the fans of that character
May 17, 2013 3:31 AM

Jun 2009
Arararraragi-kun said:

corwin_r said:
Index is the character I'd rather see more on the relations list than Misaka.

She is not popular so it's kinda of pointless.

So, if Misaka is the "better" of the two but is still popular then she should be on the relations list? That makes no sense.

I just realized I have no idea what gets a character on the relations list. I mean, it's got to be more than just popularity right? I think the characters need to polled as well. I mean, to me, characters are absolutely essential to a series' worth. And, like I said in the anime thread, it promotes some form of discussion.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
May 17, 2013 3:50 AM
Jul 2018
I don't know about adding Index, she's pretty much the most hated character in the series from all the complaints I'm hearing all the time. And she has like only 458 favorites, that's extremely low for a series that's so popular. I'm all for adding Touma though.
May 17, 2013 3:53 AM
May 17, 2013 4:53 AM

Mar 2012
+1 for Mayuri. Worst Hanazawa character. Has no personality or depth and only walks around spurting her annoying catchphrase.

Kurisu may be more popular, but she was a pretty good character all things considered. Mayuri has 1000 favourites and doesn't really have much going for her
May 17, 2013 5:36 AM

Jun 2009
It is strange she could have so many favorites. I mean, aside from the obvious, Mayuri didn't really do much in the series and didn't even receive very much characterization from what I recall. Just that stupid Tuturu crap. I thought she was a very weak character all in all. Yet, I'm hesitant to vote for anything from Steins;Gate to make the relations list (or Enlightenment list for that matter), given it's a pretty well put together series as a whole.

- Geralt of Rivia
May 17, 2013 5:39 AM

Oct 2012
Arararraragi-kun said:
Tavor said:

I really don't want to attack you because it's probably not worth it but your dick riding is too much you can respect the opinion of people you think have good taste while still maintaining your own.

Notice I said it's justifiable because so many VN'ers will say the adaptation fails in many respects for over glorifying the gore and in other areas. I could be missing out on an awesome story for all I know if I only hold the anime in high regard, so why should I sound like a dumbass for defending this character?
Also, in some ways I disagree with this club but in a lot of ways I agree/respect/appreciate what this club has done; if you've noticed, I have the most precious gem, according to this club, in my drop list, but I don't feel motivated to complete it in the near future (long term future I'll give it a chance). I would of also defended Steins;Gate for Enlightenment if I was around for the poll.
So no, I believe you're making up baseless assumptions. Sure however, it may look like 'dick riding' but it's only natural that I hold these members in high regard because of the great amount of advice I've generously received as I learn more and more about anime/manga; I mean look at how much I've seen and the amount I have yet to see.

May 17, 2013 6:09 AM

Mar 2012
I don't know what's more of a travesty. Dropping LOGH or dropping Vividred
May 17, 2013 6:26 AM

Apr 2013
Tavor said:

Notice I said it's justifiable because so many VN'ers will say the adaptation fails in many respects for over glorifying the gore and in other areas. I could be missing out on an awesome story for all I know if I only hold the anime in high regard, so why should I sound like a dumbass for defending this character?
Also, in some ways I disagree with this club but in a lot of ways I agree/respect/appreciate what this club has done; if you've noticed, I have the most precious gem, according to this club, in my drop list, but I don't feel motivated to complete it in the near future (long term future I'll give it a chance). I would of also defended Steins;Gate for Enlightenment if I was around for the poll.
So no, I believe you're making up baseless assumptions. Sure however, it may look like 'dick riding' but it's only natural that I hold these members in high regard because of the great amount of advice I've generously received as I learn more and more about anime/manga; I mean look at how much I've seen and the amount I have yet to see.

Unless they explained ( by explaining I mean than simple sentence with a sarcastic tone that these club members always post like glorifying the gore and nonsense like that) to you why is she bad in the anime compared to the VN then no it's not justifiable I am assuming you like this character and think she is good since she made her way to your favorites.
It's not much of baseless assumption it's just simple observation like in the rec's topics anyway not gonna drag this since I don't care enough to search for the posts that made me think like this.
insan3soldiern said:
So, if Misaka is the "better" of the two but is still popular then she should be on the relations list? That makes no sense.

I just realized I have no idea what gets a character on the relations list. I mean, it's got to be more than just popularity right? I think the characters need to polled as well. I mean, to me, characters are absolutely essential to a series' worth. And, like I said in the anime thread, it promotes some form of discussion.

It's the same as the anime/manga relations it's when a character is popular while being bad ( Louise from ZnK , Inori from guilty crown).
Index is not popular she has only 458 favorites even though she a main character and have her name in the title and many fans consider her annoying and useless so no one is actually saying she is a good character.
SaberRitsu said:
+1 for Mayuri. Worst Hanazawa character. Has no personality or depth and only walks around spurting her annoying catchphrase.

Kurisu may be more popular, but she was a pretty good character all things considered. Mayuri has 1000 favourites and doesn't really have much going for her

I like Kurisu and all but if you wanna add Mayuri then might as well add her since she also is a 1 dimensional character and more popular than Mayuri that's for sure.
May 17, 2013 6:27 AM

Oct 2012
SaberRitsu said:
I don't know what's more of a travesty. Dropping LOGH or dropping Vividred

As long as I leave it without a rating, it's all good man :>
@ Arararraragi-kun
Namely, Holybaptiser (who is obviously not a member of this club) explained to me in some depth of how the anime completely turned the VN story into in an anime that failed to convey the 'correct' story. It just seems silly to me if I'm praising a character I truly do not know well enough (I haven't seen the first season mind you, but that was an accident).
Anyway though, I have since then removed her as a favorite as I've...got bored of her being there I guess you could say?
ShoryuMay 17, 2013 6:36 AM

May 17, 2013 6:37 AM

Feb 2008
Most Steins;Gate characters were terrible and they were pandering to otaku. Even Christina had her "retard" moments. I'm not really sure how popular Mayuri is though, as most people favour Christina over Mayuri. If you guys think that Mayuri is popular enough, I give my vote for her to be on the list.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
May 17, 2013 6:58 AM

Oct 2012
Could someone explain to me how S;G "panders to otaku"? I mean, I really enjoyed anime this anime, so is that supposed to imply I have otaku persona inside me? O.o
At first, I thought the otaku pandeirng was in regard to like Daru and his obession with 2D girls and waifus, but I really thought it was supposed to be viewed in a comical way.
Also, if Makise panders to otaku because of her tsundere personality, does this mean virtually any anime with a character arctype panders to otaku?
Yeah I am feeling clueless here...just want some clarification is all~

About Mayuri:
I don't think she reserves her place in the realtions. Saying she did nothing seems kinda unfair, as each character had their purpose in that anime, even Mayuri. She simply has that charm of coming across as a clueless character but then is able change the viewers' opinion about her as
she progresses throughout the show and was able to offer some contrast to the series.

Calling her annoying because of Tututuru sounds just as shallow as calling Shinji a pussy and disregarding everything else he did.

May 17, 2013 7:59 AM

Jun 2012
Tavor said:
Namely, Holybaptiser (who is obviously not a member of this club) explained to me in some depth of how the anime completely turned the VN story into in an anime that failed to convey the 'correct' story.
On the contrary, as of last night, I happen to be a member of this club. Got an invite, thought about it because I'm not a club whore, blah blah, became a member.

On the subject of Furude Rika, I will note that Rika was one of the characters in the Higurashi anime that was unscathed by the failures in adaptation. There were some rushed parts in the Massacre Arc, but not enough to ruin her character as a whole. Rika, amongst every female character in Higurashi, is a tragic heroine, which gets old really fast in the Higurashi series. By no means would I call her a notable character, because her development in the VN was rudimentary. You understand her quite easily, but never actually feel attached, because her development wasn't necessarily a big focus in the series. You could concisely and accurately sum up Rika in three bulletins, and in my personal opinion, that does not make a character a well written one.

The problem with heavily plot driven series is that the majority of the time, they tend to not put nearly as much focus on the characters and their developments, but even so, Higurashi VN put a lot of emphasis in the development of Keiichi (the anime truly messed on Keiichi), Shion and Takano, BUT didn't actually put any real focus on the protagonist, Furude Rika. That is why I think it is okay if you want to call Rika a bad character. She is just your typical moe loli character with an ultra cute catch phrase, which grows stale and sour very, very fast, who also happens to have the tendency of hiding her true personality. Not a remarkable character at all, and as a protagonist, she is pretty bad.

I wouldn't mind her in the character relations, and I'm not sure if you guys have Rena, but Rena is just an empty shell of a character, and I think that she deserves the spot much more than Rika does.

As for the whole anime fucked up thing... just in capturing what the series is about. Higurashi is a psychological thriller that puts its characters into a slow-burn decent of a downward spiral of madness, and is centered around the mystery of the village. The anime is more along the lines of a horror with blood and crazy bitches and torture scenes. I could elaborate more, but I've already typed enough and this is not about the anime vs the VN, but about Furude Rika.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

May 17, 2013 8:12 AM

Jun 2009
@ Tavor

Shallow? Maybe, but I've just never got the point in this one word catch phrase thing some series do. It annoys me whether it's "Gao", "Ugyuu", or "Tutururu". I mean, who talks like that? It's just something that grinds my gears, one of the very few things that can annoy me when it comes to anime.

As far as the Shinji thing. How to put it.....that's because there is a lot more to Shinji than being a "pussy". We get a context for his feelings on his father, his feelings around women, his feelings on running away, etc. But, what do we really get for Mayuri? I honestly can't remember. Maybe it's my memory at fault, but there just isn't anything that makes her stand out to me in my mind. Just another Ditzy type character, really.

@ Baptiser

Kind of sucks to hear that about Rika. I was hoping the VN would go into more detail about her character.
Ston3_FreeN7May 17, 2013 8:17 AM

- Geralt of Rivia
May 17, 2013 12:21 PM

Nov 2011
Welcome to the cult Holy =D

Rika and Reina are both in the relations, fear not.
May 17, 2013 1:12 PM

Oct 2012
insan3soldiern said:
@ Tavor
Shallow? Maybe, but I've just never got the point in this one word catch phrase thing some series do. It annoys me whether it's "Gao", "Ugyuu", or "Tutururu". I mean, who talks like that? It's just something that grinds my gears, one of the very few things that can annoy me when it comes to anime.

I do admit I did go far there. Even after trying to defend Mayuri, it didn't feel...'right' persay, as I get where you're coming from. After my first watch of S;G, I didn't really see Mayuri as a memorable character or why she was needed, but after watching this nearly 3-4 times, she does stick out to me, but even so, she is indeed not a remarkable character.
However, it still doesn't seem right to add her onto the relations as she only has 1078 favorites, which doesn't seem that high when compared to Makise and Okabe.
insan3soldiern said:

As far as the Shinji thing. How to put it.....that's because there is a lot more to Shinji than being a "pussy". We get a context for his feelings on his father, his feelings around women, his feelings on running away, etc. But, what do we really get for Mayuri? I honestly can't remember. Maybe it's my memory at fault, but there just isn't anything that makes her stand out to me in my mind. Just another Ditzy type character, really.

I definitely wouldn't put Mayuri and Shinji in the same level here, but I merely mentioned him because it seemed like it was the kind of remark to make on similar levels, as in letting that 'fault' in a character is an automatic shun of the character to shame such as Shinji because he's "simply a whiney butt" and then Mayuri because she's simply the "annoying one that says 'Tututuru'!" that of which have no redeeming qualities.
More so, I was directing it to SaberRitsu, HOWEVER, I can see this in a different light now after 'trying' to see if Mayuri isn't relations worthy; again, not easy to make a solid case against it. My only point in favor of not including her is because she did serve an important purpose to the series.

Also, you REALLY caught me off guard there Holy!

May 17, 2013 1:17 PM

Jun 2012
Tavor said:
Don't worry, I still like Rika. Just keeping it real.

May 17, 2013 1:18 PM

Apr 2012
http://myanimelist.net/character.php?id=13468

Thoughts on adding Keima from TWGOK? He has 2888 freaking favorites.
Matthew-sanMay 17, 2013 1:25 PM
May 17, 2013 1:22 PM

Oct 2012
Holybaptiser said:
Tavor said:
Don't worry, I still like Rika. Just keeping it real.

Oh not that, but I meant coming out of nowhere into this club, I was like, "Ohhhh snap!"

May 17, 2013 1:33 PM

Jun 2012
I personally like Keima as a character. I haven't seen the anime, but I am caught up with the manga. I would say that aside from the obvious reasons why people could find him to be an obnoxious character, he is still a good character.

First things first, he is a satirical character designed to take a jab at the otaku.

The series starts out with him as an asocial/introverted otaku. Through bizarre circumstances he is forced to make chicks fall in love with him. Through all the trials and conquests that he goes through, you can see him slowly change as a character and evolve. This is what character development is all about. He goes from being unwilling and detesting the fact that he has to be a part of the shenanigans he is in, to becoming apathetic, then to eventually proactive. By the end of the Goddess Saga, which is far into the manga, he even starts to sympathize with the girls and becomes somewhat self-loathing when contemplating/reflecting on all the stuff that he has done -- how selfish he has been, how uncaring and the way he has hurt the girls that truly fell in love with him. He hates the idea of being a playboy.

I don't know. I can't find myself thinking a character is bad simply because the way they are. I don't mind any character as long as I understand them and their motives, and I understand everything about Keima, so I don't think he is worthy of the relations. He is by no means a great/top-tier character, but he is a good one.
HolybaptiserMay 18, 2013 6:08 AM

May 17, 2013 9:34 PM

Mar 2012
Most of the characters in Steins;Gate are blatant stereotypes. I liked Kurisu, so I don't agree with putting her on the list. Mayuri is annoying and one-dimensional along with her popularity so it makes more sense to add her.
May 17, 2013 10:46 PM

May 2012
I'd like to nominate Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji) for character relations. Nearly 10,000 favourites and he's basically the anime version of Edward from Twilight -that is, absolutely perfect and incredibly boring.
May 17, 2013 10:49 PM

Mar 2012
+1 for Sebastian. Confused why he isn't on the list already
May 17, 2013 10:49 PM

Nov 2011
RarityRoyale said:
I'd like to nominate Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji) for character relations. Nearly 10,000 favourites and he's basically the anime version of Edward from Twilight -that is, absolutely perfect and incredibly boring.

I don't mind adding him but he is definitely not Edward from Twilight. Edward is emo and broody while Sebastian is conniving and driven. They aren't even close to the same character. Not to say that either character is good, but they are worlds apart in terms of personality.

Edit: In terms of Steins;Gate I really don't see the need to add any of the characters. I mean yeah they're kinda stereotypes but I didn't see Mayuri's character as NEEDING depth. She served her purpose within the show I suppose. They also aren't nearly as stock as the characters in Clannad, for example, mostly because there was more within the story to be of interest than JUST the characters, whereas in Clannad there only was the characters and they were flat and this stood out. (The males ones excluded).
AmberlehMay 17, 2013 10:53 PM
May 17, 2013 10:50 PM

Jan 2008
SaberRitsu said:
Confused why he isn't on the list already

Seconded. And where is Mr. "I'm annoyingly PERFECT" a.k.a Usui Takumi?
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
May 18, 2013 3:44 AM

Dec 2012
SaberRitsu said:
Most of the characters in Steins;Gate are blatant stereotypes. I liked Kurisu, so I don't agree with putting her on the list. Mayuri is annoying and one-dimensional along with her popularity so it makes more sense to add her.

Hypocrisy and bias in one of their purest forms.

May 18, 2013 4:51 AM

Mar 2012
tsudecimo said:
SaberRitsu said:

Hypocrisy and bias in one of their purest forms.

Yes, I hear that opinions are known to have bias
May 18, 2013 5:27 AM

Feb 2008
Amberleh said:
Edit: In terms of Steins;Gate I really don't see the need to add any of the characters. I mean yeah they're kinda stereotypes but I didn't see Mayuri's character as NEEDING depth. She served her purpose within the show I suppose. They also aren't nearly as stock as the characters in Clannad, for example, mostly because there was more within the story to be of interest than JUST the characters, whereas in Clannad there only was the characters and they were flat and this stood out. (The males ones excluded).

She served a purpose for the story as a person, but her character was a mess. I really don't remember much about her except for "Tuturu I'm a bit slow desu". While Steins;Gate characters aren't as bad as Clannad's, they are still similar and pandering to the same people. For a serious show like Steins;Gate, characters like Mayuri and that cat girl felt too "moe retarded". I don't think that they are supposed to be mentally challenged (otherwise it wouldn't be a problem). Oh, and Christina's tsundere side was just stupid. She was an interesting character, but that side just ruined her.

Seems like I'm having this problem recently, I just can't like characters that act like mentally handicapped people, even if they aren't, and they are retarded just for pandering to otaku. I really wonder what's in their head. Why do they like girls acting like they have Downer syndrome or something. I mean, tsundere itself is kinda an illness. And characters screaming "GAO UGUU AUUU" or "NIPPAH" or "TUTURU" must be because of them having a stroke.

P.S. I have nothing against retarded people, but my post seems kinda offensive. I think that most people get what I mean.
ZetaZakuMay 18, 2013 4:18 PM

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
May 18, 2013 4:08 PM

Apr 2013
What if Tuturu does have mental disabilities, but the show nor VN doesn't state it because it's obvious?
Also, I some what feel that S;G characters are parodies, I mean don't they always quote 2ch memes? Also, you have Itaru as your typical Otaku, Tuturu as your typical moe character, Kurisu as your typical tsundere, Ruka as your typical trap(not sure if the otakus like traps a lot) etc.
I could be completely wrong.
May 18, 2013 7:13 PM
Jul 2018
Noriko_ said:
What if Tuturu does have mental disabilities, but the show nor VN doesn't state it because it's obvious?
Also, I some what feel that S;G characters are parodies, I mean don't they always quote 2ch memes? Also, you have Itaru as your typical Otaku, Tuturu as your typical moe character, Kurisu as your typical tsundere, Ruka as your typical trap(not sure if the otakus like traps a lot) etc.

That would be like saying some of the cast in K-on really are autistic. Unless it's mentioned in the anime at all, like Zeta already elaborated they are simply just that, pointless gimmicks added into typical stereotypes for the sake of the audience.

> "Ruka as your typical trap(not sure if the otakus like traps a lot)"
Yeah because Japan obviously never had an obsessed fetish for girly looking boys over the past few years.
May 18, 2013 7:58 PM

Sep 2012
Burningblade04 said:
Noriko_ said:

That would be like saying some of the cast in K-on really are autistic. Unless it's mentioned in the anime at all, like Zeta already elaborated they are simply just that, pointless gimmicks added into typical stereotypes for the sake of the audience.

Yeah because Japan obviously never had an obsessed fetish for girly looking boys over the past few years.

I feel like the story and tone make all the difference here. I've only seen a few episodes of Steins;Gate, but it never occurred to me that Mayuri had any sort of mental disability. It just didn't seem to fit. On the other hand, you have something like Serial Experiments Lain, where they never say Lain had any sort of mental condition, but it's implied. Sort of. There's a lot more to it than that, but I digress.
May 18, 2013 8:43 PM
Jul 2018
Popka said:
Burningblade04 said:
Noriko_ said:

I feel like the story and tone make all the difference here. I've only seen a few episodes of Steins;Gate, but it never occurred to me that Mayuri had any sort of mental disability. It just didn't seem to fit. On the other hand, you have something like Serial Experiments Lain, where they never say Lain had any sort of mental condition, but it's implied. Sort of. There's a lot more to it than that, but I digress.

character gimmick=/=mental disability

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/VerbalTic

Just because the characters have some weird quirks about them doesn't mean they have a disorder. In Lain's case it would make sense considering the plot and judging by the actions of the character, it fits well for the anime. Steins;gate on the other hand, is not the writer's intention here.
May 18, 2013 9:37 PM

Apr 2013
Burningblade04 said:

Well I don't look into Japanese Culture so excuse me.
May 18, 2013 9:41 PM

Oct 2012
Noriko_ said:
Burningblade04 said:

Well I don't look into Japanese Culture so excuse me.

And to be fair, I don't see how UK Yahoo! Answers link was supposed to back up a claim here.

May 18, 2013 9:51 PM

Jun 2012
Well, getting a little off topic here, but I am subscribed on YouTube to an Australian guy who lives in Japan and he said that the current trend there of what's hot/sexy is the androgynous look.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (13) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The New Manga Enlightenment Camp - All plebes and Untermenschen MUST attend

Exinqt - Aug 21, 2015

32 by Ducat_Revel »»
Jul 17, 5:02 AM

» Anime/Manga Recommendation Thread Based on Your List ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Jan 25, 2013

1162 by LeonhartAugust »»
May 13, 11:17 PM

» 10 Steps to Becoming an Anime Elitist

Deago - Jun 2, 2023

2 by AaronRRedfield »»
Jan 11, 3:52 PM

» Winter 2024 Overview

Deago - Dec 20, 2023

0 by Deago »»
Dec 20, 2023 8:24 AM

» Summer 2023 Overview

Deago - Jun 14, 2023

0 by Deago »»
Jun 14, 2023 7:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.