Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Feb 28, 2013 10:45 AM

Sep 2011
tsudecimo said:
You people are agreeing on the same thing but too stubborn to admit it or are just completely misunderstanding everything.

You're probably right, but just to be sure; what are we agreeing on here exactly?
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Feb 28, 2013 10:49 AM
Dec 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Sorry but i don't really care. If people refuse to see that her character has developed it can't be helped. At least the latest episode should be a good example. Same can be said for Sena and Yozora haters. Their hatred is more than what it should be. But it's a fact that where Sena is changing Yozora isn't and she refuses to change. Say what you want but the fact stands. I am not gonna repeat everything i said just in my previous posts just because you refuse to accept it.

I never said that Sena-chan wasn't devoloping as a character. In fact I said the exact opposite, so stop putting words in my mouth. I'm just saying that she's still as gullible and naive as she was in episode one (just look at what she did in episode 6 for proof).
Feb 28, 2013 11:09 AM
Aug 2012
NTR-Sentai said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Sorry but i don't really care. If people refuse to see that her character has developed it can't be helped. At least the latest episode should be a good example. Same can be said for Sena and Yozora haters. Their hatred is more than what it should be. But it's a fact that where Sena is changing Yozora isn't and she refuses to change. Say what you want but the fact stands. I am not gonna repeat everything i said just in my previous posts just because you refuse to accept it.

I never said that Sena-chan wasn't devoloping as a character. In fact I said the exact opposite, so stop putting words in my mouth. I'm just saying that she's still as gullible and naive as she was in episode one (just look at what she did in episode 6 for proof).

Yeah i misunderstood you as i was a little irritated that time.........sorry about that.

Feb 28, 2013 2:15 PM

Nov 2007
I want to vote for Yozora, but afraid about the hate comments, I'm voting Yukimura (which another choice of mine).

But Sena has damn too many votes.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 28, 2013 10:01 PM

May 2012
Sad to see u guys are all arguing over one small petty stuff

Tsk, there is a poll for a reason. No matter how much you voiced up your opinion, the winner is still the winner.
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Mar 1, 2013 4:14 AM

Jan 2013
voted for Sena.
Mar 1, 2013 4:55 AM

Jan 2013
tsudecimo said:
nil- said:
Sery said:
nil- said:
Childhood friend never wins. :(

WTF are you talking about, they almost always win, even if they dont do anything besides being childhood friends

Give me at least 3 such examples lest you keep with your random babbling. To be honest, I personally haven't even seen one work out.

nil- is right childhood friends usually don't win there are threads about this Phenomenon but doesn't mean %100

Ehh I can only think of one, there are a couple of others but them dying at the end of said shows pretty much axed that (Cwut I did there) The only one I can think of is in Kanon (2006) But all of the girls were childhood friends.

Anyways I vote for the super Majority of Sena. Yozora in 2nd. Her personality is a big turn off factor. I know they (people in general) say that you should be who you are and happy with that, yeah well some types of people because of that are left forever alone.

Not saying she should change who she is 100% but see that there are other people in the world than her. If she could do any of that I would root for her. But out of all of them Sena is on the top, besides as a man I'ld like her on top lulz. (C wut I did there?)
Mar 1, 2013 5:36 PM

May 2012
Sena. that's not even a question.
If not Sena the Rika.
Mar 2, 2013 12:50 PM
May 2012
Morons!it will be Pegasus san
Mar 3, 2013 9:32 AM

Sep 2011
gppd thing rika is getting more votes
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Mar 3, 2013 12:25 PM
Mar 2013
Rika Shiguma. Ever since she said to Kodaka how fun it was playing with everyone (RPG episode 1st Season) she already caught my attention.

Like Kodaka, her insane/perverted although sometimes funny but most of the time (specially in Season 1) creeps me out. But inside that repelling outer layer is a really beautiful girl.

Kodaka may end up with either Yozora or Sena (predicting Yozora), but if you are asking who "Deserves Kodaka" is a different story. Look at how many times she change styles just to get his attention or how frustrated she becomes every time he maneuvers away from her. Give the poor girl a break already guy!
Mar 3, 2013 5:00 PM

Sep 2011
Rozen_Von_Kaizer said:
Rika Shiguma. Ever since she said to Kodaka how fun it was playing with everyone (RPG episode 1st Season) she already caught my attention.

Like Kodaka, her insane/perverted although sometimes funny but most of the time (specially in Season 1) creeps me out. But inside that repelling outer layer is a really beautiful girl.

Kodaka may end up with either Yozora or Sena (predicting Yozora), but if you are asking who "Deserves Kodaka" is a different story. Look at how many times she change styles just to get his attention or how frustrated she becomes every time he maneuvers away from her. Give the poor girl a break already guy!

Like she said, should've been fucking a long time ago, but let's see if Kodaka has his reasons
Mar 3, 2013 7:50 PM
Jan 2010
To answer the actual question of who deserves Kodaka, besides how I feel it seems like it would be a big mercy for Yozora to get Kodaka. All the other characters besides Yozora doesn't need Kodaka. Although I'd be going about this the wrong way. I think Yozora should get Kodaka out of pity. As for who deserves him, I think it's a tie between the two that put in the most work. And those two in my opinion are Sena and Rika.
Mar 5, 2013 12:46 AM
Dec 2012
Pegasus.
Mar 6, 2013 3:24 PM

Sep 2011
Altruist said:
To answer the actual question of who deserves Kodaka, besides how I feel it seems like it would be a big mercy for Yozora to get Kodaka. All the other characters besides Yozora doesn't need Kodaka. Although I'd be going about this the wrong way. I think Yozora should get Kodaka out of pity. As for who deserves him, I think it's a tie between the two that put in the most work. And those two in my opinion are Sena and Rika.
This is the correct answer!
Mar 6, 2013 8:44 PM

Feb 2012
I was very surprised that Rika is catching Up! Lmao. What's going on!? lol
Mar 6, 2013 9:28 PM

Jan 2012
Yozora shouldn't get Kodaka out of pity lol. That's just...pathetic.
If I had a childhood friend, who I thought was a boy my entire life, I would not be able to feel sexually attracted to her at all, knowing that she's a woman now.

Anyhow, Sena and Kodaka just fit together more.
I like them together. Fit. Together.

Yozora = pity
pity vote = pathetic
Mar 6, 2013 9:46 PM

Dec 2012
Slowpoke_ said:
Yozora shouldn't get Kodaka out of pity lol. That's just...pathetic.
If I had a childhood friend, who I thought was a boy my entire life, I would not be able to feel sexually attracted to her at all, knowing that she's a woman now.

Anyhow, Sena and Kodaka just fit together more.
I like them together. Fit. Together.

Yozora = pity
pity vote = pathetic

I would pick yozora and not of out pity also they were 5 or 6 years old geez... (sexually attracted and shit -__- )
tsudecimoMar 6, 2013 9:59 PM
Mar 7, 2013 2:17 PM

Apr 2012
GodlyKyon said:
Altruist said:

Yeah!!
Mar 7, 2013 3:24 PM

Oct 2010
Kobato, because I'm so done with both Yozora and Sena.
merurinMar 7, 2013 3:27 PM
Mar 7, 2013 3:54 PM
Jan 2010
RyanATZsuntears said:
GodlyKyon said:
Altruist said:
As for who deserves him, I think it's a tie between the two that put in the most work. And those two in my opinion are Sena and Rika.

Yeah!!

Just to be sure, you are realizing that in my post the answer I stated was Sena and Rika. Not Yozora, right?
AltruistMar 7, 2013 4:31 PM
Mar 7, 2013 4:11 PM

May 2009
I see Sena's popularity still high.

Good.
Mar 7, 2013 4:15 PM

Feb 2013
my choice is sena but it would also be pretty nice to see kate with him
"Currently playing the Game of of Life"
Poppin Pills is All We Know - Antidote
Mar 8, 2013 6:09 PM
Dec 2010
Pegasus ;b
Mar 8, 2013 7:00 PM

Aug 2008
Rika. duh.
Mar 8, 2013 8:38 PM
Mar 2013
I love to see Sena with kodaka
Mar 10, 2013 7:27 AM

Jan 2010
Mar 10, 2013 11:19 AM

Jan 2013
Kate. Nothing better than a perverted teenage nun with a sis/bro complex.

Plus I've seen enough of shipping doujins of YozoraXKodaka and SenaXKodaka to last me a lifetime, it just gets old.
Mar 10, 2013 11:23 AM

Nov 2008
Without a doubt Sena.

I personally find Yozara's whining about "childhood friend" really annoying and hope she doesn't end up with him just because of that..
Mar 10, 2013 1:22 PM

Sep 2008
I wish this poll could decides who gonna end up with Kodaka... :(
I pretty sure...
No matter how much I hate Yozora and how much she piss me off,
I pretty sure if there will be couple in BWGS this will be Yozora/Kodaka... :( :/
Mar 10, 2013 7:34 PM

Jan 2012
LittleStar said:
I wish this poll could decides who gonna end up with Kodaka... :(
I pretty sure...
No matter how much I hate Yozora and how much she piss me off,
I pretty sure if there will be couple in BWGS this will be Yozora/Kodaka... :( :/

No way that would piss off much of the fanbase. I don't care who he ends up with as long as its developed in the right way, if its like he picks yozora cause of some childhood friend bs I would be pissed but if they developed Yozora or the other girls in the right way then I would be fine with it. Right now Sena is my favorite cause she is the most developed character.
Mar 10, 2013 8:33 PM

Apr 2009
Sena > All
Mar 10, 2013 9:14 PM

Mar 2010
I really like Sena but I prefer Rika, Rika is awesome...
Currently watching everything that comes out to avoid missing something good...

Mar 11, 2013 12:05 AM
Jan 2011
N.O.T.A

None of the above, co'z Kodaka was simply a rock in a hard place.
Mar 15, 2013 7:04 AM

Feb 2012
Oh Wow. Sena's Votes are as twice as Yozora's. Pretty Expected. I am quite shocked on how Shiguma Rika is doing. Hmmm....... pretty interesting
Mar 15, 2013 7:56 AM

Feb 2013
I think Rika deserves more, i'll go with her
Mar 15, 2013 10:39 AM

Sep 2008
I have question about spoilers from novel:
Mar 15, 2013 11:28 AM

Dec 2012
LittleStar said:

That doesn't happen in the novel...
Mar 15, 2013 11:34 AM

Jun 2010
Rika is the only option.
Mar 15, 2013 1:04 PM

Sep 2011
Altruist said:
RyanATZsuntears said:
GodlyKyon said:
Altruist said:
As for who deserves him, I think it's a tie between the two that put in the most work. And those two in my opinion are Sena and Rika.

Yeah!!

Just to be sure, you are realizing that in my post the answer I stated was Sena and Rika. Not Yozora, right?

Lol, I am no Yozorafag.

Gravity_cat said:
Kate. Nothing better than a perverted teenage nun with a sis/bro complex.

Plus I've seen enough of shipping doujins of YozoraXKodaka and SenaXKodaka to last me a lifetime, it just gets old.

Good choice also
Mar 15, 2013 1:29 PM

Sep 2008
tsudecimo said:
LittleStar said:

That doesn't happen in the novel...

Ooooo... Thanks :)
Mar 16, 2013 12:15 AM
Jan 2013
I vote for Sena. I usually don't like that type of girl but she's really different and I really really like her >.< She's funny as hell, And she's really innocent and kind eventhough she acts like a dumb blonde. lololol. But surprisingly, She has the highest grades and she's good at sports. Oh, Don't think I like her because of her boobs. I'm a girl xD And about Yozora, She kinda pisses me off. I find her annoying. I usually like girls who is a bit tomboyish, has a deep voice, a tsundere like Inaba of Kokoro Connect. but somehow, Yozora really pisses me off. I hope Kodaka ends up with Sena.

Oh, I root for Rika and Kate too.. but i don't think Kodaka will end up with those two so I voted for Sena. Sena FTW!
Mar 16, 2013 2:33 PM

Dec 2012
I voted for Sena. I like her a lot because even though she's a ditz and extremely arrogant, characteristics I most likely would hate coming from characters I've seen before and people I've met in life, I admire her self-confidence and positive outlook. Yea she's got a god-complex but so does Yozora, whom I’m, not a particular fan of. I don't hate her like I used to but I can't say I like her. I for one really can’t sympathize with her. You can't go all antisocial and apathetic on the world over losing a close friend, or even crush, at 7! Even if it’s on top of a bad relationship with her father (correct me if I’m wrong, I don’t no that one for sure), and losing a cat. Those are all common occurrences and don't give you the right to go all "they will one day betray me" on the world. I can't say I could be satisfied with a Yozora x Kodaka ending because a huge theme in Haganai is friendship, and I just can’t accept an ending won by manipulation and bullying. Nothing she's ever done has been for anything besides getting closer to him. Even if she does get him in the end how will she grow as a character if he's all she really needs? She needs to stop blaming/ taking it out on Sena for her not being with him, and focus on growing as a person. Especially since Sena really does care about her wellbeing and does try to be closer to her. I’d really like to see her develop as a character and find happiness other than from the misery/ misfortune of others.
All and all, I hope for either a Sena or Rika ending, anything else just wouldn’t make sense to me.
Mar 22, 2013 9:30 AM
Mar 2013
lol reading the topics on this are hilarious, the majority seem to be very passionate about their ideas. (I probably will come across that way too...)

Personally, I think Sena and Yozora are as bad as eachother, and while I admit that Yozora is a sadistic and manipulative bitch, I don't understand why people keep, and when I say repeatedly, I mean a hell of a lot, keep saying that Sena is 'good-natured' and has changed so much. She hasn't really changed.

Yes she's shown that she can be a kind and caring friend, and that she is hurt by some of the things Yozora has said. But while she is not as bitchy as her, she is still as stubborn and obstinate.

As seen in recent episodes, she will not stop till she gets what she wants. I don't understand why people undermine Yozora so much. It's perfectly fair if you think Sena is the better match for Kodaka, but almost every post (not all) that is in favour of Sena has insulted, I think, unfairly, Yozora. Before you say anything, I think Rika is most suited so I'm not some 'blind yozora fan' as so many have talked about. But personally I think Yozora gets more slack than she deserves.

Recently, the other characters have actually acknowledged that Yozora brought them together. Yeah it may not have been her intention, but at the end of the day she is the one who unifies them and organizes things. And recently she has shown a change in my opinion, she is more willing to accept things and thank others. Therefore I don't get why everyone keeps saying Yozora hasn't changed but Sena has. Sena's had more development.
Mar 22, 2013 9:34 AM
Mar 2013
For the record though, and this may seem biased, but I've always felt something was off about Sena and Kodaka. Maybe it's just the way the anime draw them, but they look a little like brother and sister to me... meh. Oh and everyone who's saying the first childhood friend route is cliche... I thought this too at first, but then I can hardly think of any stories that go this way. I love childhood friend route :P
Mar 22, 2013 9:44 AM

Feb 2012
I really like Sena for Kodaka! The thing is, Rika is climbing the ladder. Even though they haven't been with each other for a long time, she knows him a lot. Rika's fast at reading people (esp Kodaka). It's like she knows him the most despite their short time together.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Mar 23, 2013 5:53 PM

Dec 2012
redsama said:
lol reading the topics on this are hilarious, the majority seem to be very passionate about their ideas. (I probably will come across that way too...)
Personally, I think Sena and Yozora are as bad as eachother, and while I admit that Yozora is a sadistic and manipulative bitch, I don't understand why people keep, and when I say repeatedly, I mean a hell of a lot, keep saying that Sena is 'good-natured' and has changed so much. She hasn't really changed.

Yea understand wat ur saying, n Rika's my second fav js. I prob went a little overboard, sorry tht was my first forum post, but yea Sena hasn't completely changed n she still chases wat she wants to a sometimes criminal level, but as Kodaka said, tht decisiveness, drive, n confidence is one of her strongest points. Her being stuborn n obstinate, while they both are, let’s face it, characters need flaws u gotta pick ur poison. Ther both may both be equally bad (wich in my opinion thts not quite the case) but to different extreme. Either way yes ther both pathetic. People probably prefer Sena because Yoroza’s so harsh outwardly, and the latter because the majority prefer Sena.
Oh and people keep saying she hasn’t changed probably because Kodaka said it himself in the last chapter of volume 7. Btw then did she thanked anyone, I missed that part.
redsama said:
For the record though, and this may seem biased, but I've always felt something was off about Sena and Kodaka. Maybe it's just the way the anime draw them, but they look a little like brother and sister to me... meh. Oh and everyone who's saying the first childhood friend route is cliche... I thought this too at first, but then I can hardly think of any stories that go this way. I love childhood friend route :P

My only issue with childhood friends, certainly not in this case, is if the person u love is beside u your whole life, why must u hav so wait until someone else is interested wen u've had so much time already??

As for them looking like I kinda like it cuz u no how he wishes he looked more like his mom, well chances r ther kid wud. ^.^
Ari-UnnieMar 23, 2013 6:01 PM
Mar 23, 2013 6:05 PM

Dec 2012
Yozora or else, Rika. Sena is just too... Sena.
"I do not know where this love will take me..."
Mar 23, 2013 6:44 PM

Aug 2012
Yozora's a cruel, jealous, spiteful bitch.

Fuck her.

At this point I could really care less if he ends up with anyone though cause he's a pansy ass loser.
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Mar 26, 2013 11:19 PM

Feb 2012
Rika, Gaining Votes!? :O What is this sorcery!? :O
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

254 by 5hadow17 »»
Jun 5, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.