Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (16) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Sep 3, 2012 1:55 PM

Aug 2008
Danyn said:
"Faster, faster, faster, I need to go faster!"

Sounds like another protagonist...

.........Because he wanted to go faster?......

Sep 3, 2012 1:58 PM

Nov 2010
Wonderful episode, that fight intense
Sep 3, 2012 2:15 PM

Aug 2011
Kenju said:
Danyn said:
"Faster, faster, faster, I need to go faster!"

Sounds like another protagonist...

.........Because he wanted to go faster?......

Sex. He's referring to sex.
Sep 3, 2012 2:46 PM

Mar 2012
plushkin said:
Fairly good episode, but I contend this still could have been episode 3.

"well, what about the 2 years time skip?"

well, considering this is based from a light novel series and not a epic novel series ala game of thrones, we'd merely just have to infer what took place in 2 years. (Which is interesting that I brought up the example, because GoT was planned for a 5 year time gap and people complained. Then we waited a couple years and got 2 books that wasn't even nearly as good as the first 3 and people complained even worse than before.)

Considering how well received the 1st volume was that included the 2 year time skip, the narrative didn't need the side stories. I'd much rather have 1 time skip as opposed to several that we got

I still think they could've simply added more content into both arcs (maybe 13 for the first and 12 for the second) then animated the side stories as short OVAs. But for them to put the side stories into the season, I think animating vol. 1 as is then coming back to them at the end of the first arc would've been a terrible mistake. They would seem random and out of place. At least we know through 3-7 there's the main plot to look forward to. What if those episodes were placed like 11-15?

Not to mention that if they animated vol. 1 as is, it would've seem pretty confusing since anime adaptations cannot feature nearly the same amount of inner dialogue that helps to make transitions smooth in the LN. For me, I think as long as they refer back to the side story characters more with little original content (like Lizbeth showing up this episode) it'd be fine.
Sep 3, 2012 3:58 PM

Jul 2011
Immahnoob said:
It's because you can't speak English properly, or you know you're wrong and you can't work around it, thus you wrote it that way.

so i purposely wrote it that way so that vendetta could misunderstand?.....wow....
Immahnoob said:

It sounded like you were talking in general. Be more specific, and we're the only one discussing with you because we're taking out of our precious time to correct you.

there is no correcting, its just you misunderstanding what i wrote then blaming me for it, i can write the way i want, you have no right telling me or anyone else how they should write,

Immahnoob said:

Hate you...? Wait... What? No... Wait... Let me think it properly. I... Hate you? You know why I'm speaking like this on my post, don't you? Because what you said is beyond absurd. You've said "woow...i see that your still taking shots at me...hell you even wrote a short essay just to try to prove me wrong, im seriously honored....".

there you go again thinking that everyone is replying to you, i was talking to vendetta, our beef has nothing to do with you, your being a 3ird wheel in the argument and trying desperately to get involved in it

Immahnoob said:

This sounded like you were boosting your ego, and trying to ridicule him. Which you never did before talking to me, to be honest.

and how did i ridicule him? tell me where i insulted him in the slightest, give me proof word for word of me insulting him
Immahnoob said:

I've blamed you for the misunderstanding you created, and you were so far "up your ass' that you couldn't admit your mistake and tried ridiculing him. You didn't choose your moment well, it seems.

and how is it my fault if you or vendetta misunderstood and chose to ridicule me about it, i was replying to someone else and when i cleared up the misunderstanding you chose to shoot at me and blame me for your own misunderstandings

Immahnoob said:

You're transforming a debate into a fight all by yourself. You should stop insulting people and grow up (or at least stop being so direct with your insults).

look who's talking, your insulting people, provoking me, trying to get vendetta to join you and turning this into a shouting match

Immahnoob said:
It's because you can't speak English properly

Immahnoob said:
Vforvendetta said:
Nah I will stop now, I don't like to derail this thread and bother the moderator ;).

Did you bait me into this discussion? Is it because it's obvious that we already ended it, with him losing but he won't admit it, thus you've left me by myself?

This also is not derail, as we are discussing episode 9's budget.

this isn't about the budget anymore, its about you blaming me for your own misconceptions

i really don't want the mods on me, so ill officially stop this here
ZeroKamikazeSep 3, 2012 8:27 PM
Sep 3, 2012 5:15 PM
Aug 2012
People on this forum have a hard time not sounding like bigots....

Someone says something you like? Don't get into a semantic filled ragestorm please.
Sep 3, 2012 5:34 PM

Mar 2012
They should duel it out.

awh yeee #sao
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Sep 3, 2012 5:37 PM
Aug 2012
Interesting episode; although that part where he gets dual wielding was kind of expected, since asuna asked about shields.. and I as a big MMO player, know once you have a 1hander + no shield.. your only best bet is a dual wield.
Although it's kind of "cool" in the sense where he is the only one who is able to dual wield.
Consider playing an MMORPG like that.. where a certain amount of people have a certain amount of skills. It'd be more interesting.

Anyway yeah that duel is something I'm looking forward to now; we know how it'll work. There's no mystery to it, it's a standard anime type situation.
Sep 3, 2012 5:49 PM

Mar 2012
Kirito's dual blade skill was God damn epic! It's like a berserk skill which focuses only on attack and forgets about defending, and that their exchange of blows will only stop once one of them falls..

I find Asuna's long hug was a very romantic scene.. :D

Best episode!!!
Sep 3, 2012 6:10 PM

Jul 2012
O_O kirito is a F'ing Beast XD
Sep 3, 2012 6:47 PM

Apr 2011
Kirito's a one man army. He single handedly defeated a boss one on one while Klein and Asuna watch speechlessly and their faces where like this. O_O
Sep 3, 2012 6:55 PM

Jun 2012
Awesome, being a dual-wielding player in Skyrim, this episode is what i was hoping for the entire time. Dual-wielding is my all time favorite combat style which favors agility over defense, which personifies me who's really into exciting dangers.

If there's anything i dun like about this ep is Asuna. I mean, she's cute and all, but if she wants to be with Kirito that bad, shouldnt she be the one to settle the problem with her commander. Why has it got to be Kirito doing this stuff when she's the root of the trouble!?

But then again, i'll still have to wait till the next episode to be sure if that's really the case.
Don't live selfishly. Preserve every past moment and reserve every future path only for YOURSELF!

Don't ever think of controlling fate, only YOURSELF!
Sep 3, 2012 7:08 PM
Jun 2011
Okay, this is probably the first episode that deserved a 5/5 to me, the others were close, but the time jumps bumped them all down to 4/5. But damn, was this ever good! If things keep going like this, we might have ourselves a diamond in the rough with the anime! Kirito X Asuna forever!
Sep 3, 2012 7:17 PM

Mar 2012
FOkroncw said:
If there's anything i dun like about this ep is Asuna. I mean, she's cute and all, but if she wants to be with Kirito that bad, shouldnt she be the one to settle the problem with her commander. Why has it got to be Kirito doing this stuff when she's the root of the trouble!?

But then again, i'll still have to wait till the next episode to be sure if that's really the case.

Well, calling Asuna "the root of the trouble" would be a bit unfair since Kirito is taking away the guild vice leader of the most powerful guild in SAO. The anime basically followed the LN's script so there should be no complaint on that front. The issue is that the anime doesn't display much of Kirito's inner dialogue. Here, the reason he accepted the duel was that he saw Heathcliff's expression and knew that Heathcliff, like him, is a man of pride. And he wanted the challenge.

The other reason? I'm sure they'll feature in the next episode, but...(fairly minor spoilers)
Sep 3, 2012 7:59 PM

Nov 2011
So Asuna wants to leave and she can't if Kirito loses? Wtf? The word freedom means something in SAO?
And why it's Kirito "taking her away of the guild"? She decided to go with him!
And why Kirito has to fight if Asuna it's the one that wants to go with him? This anime it's full of machoism

Well, calling Asuna "the root of the trouble" would be a bit unfair since Kirito is taking away the guild vice leader of the most powerful guild in SAO

But she decided that, was her idea...
Sep 3, 2012 8:00 PM

Jul 2009
they didn't include the finger lickin & some asuna x kirito moments
Sep 3, 2012 8:00 PM

Feb 2012
Sukha said:
So Asuna wants to leave and she can't if Kirito loses? Wtf? The word freedom means something in SAO?
And why Kirito has to fight if Asuna it's the one that wants to go with him? This anime it's full of machoism

Well, calling Asuna "the root of the trouble" would be a bit unfair since Kirito is taking away the guild vice leader of the most powerful guild in SAO

But Kirito can't just leave Asuna like that...so he fights.
Sep 3, 2012 8:12 PM

Nov 2009
Kirito is the main reason Asuna decides to leave the guild, put your position in one of the guild member, obviously Asuna and Kirito are at fault here. He cannot just step in and take the most skilled leader from the top front line guild while people are still fighting on the verge of death. Several episodes ago, you can see Asuna as one of the tactician, commanded people to fight the field boss.

So Kirito has to come in and fight for her, or at least that is what he can do for the woman he loves.

What do you think if things happened the other way around, Asuna had to take care of things on her own cause she wanted to quit, meanwhile Kirito had nothing to do at all cause that was mainly Asuna's problem? That's not the way you treat the girl you like, that's irresponsibility.
Sep 3, 2012 8:34 PM

Feb 2012
I don't think Asuna wants to quit KoB permanently given what she said in an earlier episode. Maybe the stress is getting to her and just wants to take a break.
In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Sep 3, 2012 8:41 PM

Aug 2012
HauntingShock said:
Sukha said:

i personally thought that kirito wanted asuna to be by his side after having a brush with mortality and that it wasn't just asuna who wanted to stay with him for a while. i mean, they nearly died so ofcourse they want have a break with their friends (liz and agil)

or at least thats how i see it and no i can't remember what they said in the LN so i don't know the specific details so this is only my interpretation from watching it now
Sep 3, 2012 8:49 PM

Feb 2012
AsadaShino said:
HauntingShock said:
Sukha said:

i personally thought that kirito wanted asuna to be by his side after having a brush with mortality and that it wasn't just asuna who wanted to stay with him for a while. i mean, they nearly died so ofcourse they want have a break with their friends (liz and agil)

or at least thats how i see it and no i can't remember what they said in the LN so i don't know the specific details so this is only my interpretation from watching it now

Could be...but IMO, Asuna was the one who wanted to be with kirito :D
Although there would be a time Kirito would be the one who wants to stay by Asuna's side...You know it, you read the LN :D
Sep 3, 2012 8:50 PM

Jul 2012
Post-Josh said:
They should duel it out.

awh yeee #sao

Your comments make these topics worth reading.

BUT ANOTHER SAO WAR? PREPARE THE FORTS AMD GRAB YER POPCORN.
ihateeveryoneSep 3, 2012 8:54 PM
Sep 3, 2012 9:10 PM

Aug 2012
HauntingShock said:

Could be...but IMO, Asuna was the one who wanted to be with kirito :D
Although there would be a time Kirito would be the one who wants to stay by Asuna's side...You know it, you read the LN :D

i guess its just me then....

i don't know why, but its the way kirito looks at asuna and daydreams about her that made me think that way, he wants to be with her, eat her food and laugh with her

i definitely remember that part. its one of the reasons that got me hooked on SAO :D

ihateeveryone said:
Post-Josh said:
They should duel it out.

awh yeee #sao

NOOOO!! DON'T FUEL THE FLAME!!!

oh forget it, i give up....these SAO threads will never remain peaceful...ever.....

nice sig btw, a really frightening moment in PMMM <_<
Sep 3, 2012 10:28 PM

Apr 2012
ZeroKamikaze said:
Immahnoob said:
It's because you can't speak English properly, or you know you're wrong and you can't work around it, thus you wrote it that way.

so i purposely wrote it that way so that vendetta could misunderstand?.....wow....
Immahnoob said:

It sounded like you were talking in general. Be more specific, and we're the only one discussing with you because we're taking out of our precious time to correct you.

there is no correcting, its just you misunderstanding what i wrote then blaming me for it, i can write the way i want, you have no right telling me or anyone else how they should write,

Immahnoob said:

Hate you...? Wait... What? No... Wait... Let me think it properly. I... Hate you? You know why I'm speaking like this on my post, don't you? Because what you said is beyond absurd. You've said "woow...i see that your still taking shots at me...hell you even wrote a short essay just to try to prove me wrong, im seriously honored....".

there you go again thinking that everyone is replying to you, i was talking to vendetta, our beef has nothing to do with you, your being a 3ird wheel in the argument and trying desperately to get involved in it

Immahnoob said:

This sounded like you were boosting your ego, and trying to ridicule him. Which you never did before talking to me, to be honest.

and how did i ridicule him? tell me where i insulted him in the slightest, give me proof word for word of me insulting him
Immahnoob said:

I've blamed you for the misunderstanding you created, and you were so far "up your ass' that you couldn't admit your mistake and tried ridiculing him. You didn't choose your moment well, it seems.

and how is it my fault if you or vendetta misunderstood and chose to ridicule me about it, i was replying to someone else and when i cleared up the misunderstanding you chose to shoot at me and blame me for your own misunderstandings

Immahnoob said:

You're transforming a debate into a fight all by yourself. You should stop insulting people and grow up (or at least stop being so direct with your insults).

look who's talking, your insulting people, provoking me, trying to get vendetta to join you and turning this into a shouting match

Immahnoob said:
It's because you can't speak English properly

Immahnoob said:
Vforvendetta said:
Nah I will stop now, I don't like to derail this thread and bother the moderator ;).

Did you bait me into this discussion? Is it because it's obvious that we already ended it, with him losing but he won't admit it, thus you've left me by myself?

This also is not derail, as we are discussing episode 9's budget.

this isn't about the budget anymore, its about you blaming me for your own misconceptions

i really don't want the mods on me, so ill officially stop this here

I've already quoted where you ridicule him.

The idiom "third wheel" does not work on the Forums. I've bought in legit arguments.

You made us misunderstand, because you're the one who can't write properly. We can't read your mind, only your words, thus you're still in the wrong.

I can't see where I ever said that your response was pointed towards me, no, I said you tried ridiculing him, not me.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Sep 3, 2012 10:36 PM

Nov 2009
Nah just stop it, in the end he always thinks people misunderstood him, not the other way around. Because when he speaks 1, it is supposed to be 2 or 3. He thinks like this, writes it another way, if people misunderstand him, they are wrong. People are supposed to read his mind, if they don't, they are wrong. Just stop derailing this matter or hes gonna burst out and the mod has to come in.
Sep 3, 2012 10:41 PM

Apr 2012
Vforvendetta said:
Nah just stop it, in the end he always thinks people misunderstood him, not the other way around. Because when he speaks 1, it is supposed to be 2 or 3. He thinks like this, writes it another way, if people misunderstand him, they are wrong. People are supposed to read his mind, if they don't, they are wrong. Just stop derailing this matter or hes gonna burst out and the mod has to come in.

He'll get a warning then. It'll be even funnier.

Autocrat said:
Sep 3, 2012 10:42 PM

Jun 2012
Did this thread seriously devolve into another flame war? I thought we got that out of our system in that "Is Sword Art Online Overrated?" thread.
Sep 3, 2012 11:14 PM

Mar 2012
ihateeveryone said:

Thank ya. Your sig aka the best part of Madoka makes topics worth visiting.

Uberchu said:
Did this thread seriously devolve into another flame war? I thought we got that out of our system in that "Is Sword Art Online Overrated?" thread.

Are you saying this thread should only be positive feedback?
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Sep 3, 2012 11:20 PM
Sep 2011
Do u realize that there is always one person involved throughout all of these flames? hint: name begins with z.
Sep 3, 2012 11:32 PM

Jul 2011
the mods will be here soon.......i tried so hard to not escalate this...but...
Immahnoob said:

where?
Immahnoob said:

The idiom "third wheel" does not work on the Forums. I've bought in legit arguments.

no you didn't, it was just you going off about something irrelevant and then blaming me for writing in a way that you somehow misunderstood and wanting an apology for it
Immahnoob said:

You made us misunderstand, because you're the one who can't write properly. We can't read your mind, only your words, thus you're still in the wrong.

again with the insults eh?
how is it my fault if you misunderstood a word?
your making a big deal about me saying "this" where you misunderstood and thought 'this anime" when i meant "this episode"
so again, im not wrong for being the one pursuing this

Immahnoob said:

I can't see where I ever said that your response was pointed towards me, no, I said you tried ridiculing him, not me.

again you misunderstand what i meant, i meant the hate you part
Immahnoob said:

Hate you...? Wait... What? No... Wait... Let me think it properly. I... Hate you? You know why I'm speaking like this on my post, don't you?

the proofs right here

your argument was flawed from the very beginning, your arguing about something completely irrelevant, if i say something your always going to (purposely?) misunderstand, you have no idea how foolish it makes you look misunderstanding a word and then wanting an apology for it, especially when it wasn't on purpose and i was replying to someone else

i tried being peaceful about this but i realize your never going to stop unless i shut you up now, im kamikaze, its pointless for me to try and be peaceful when someone is coming to me for a shouting match, i might as well be me and make a huge fool of you here and now
Sep 3, 2012 11:42 PM

Aug 2012
ugh so its started (again), i knew it was never gonna last....

Sep 3, 2012 11:46 PM

Jun 2012
Post-Josh said:
Uberchu said:

Are you saying this thread should only be positive feedback?

No, there's a difference between a flame war and criticism. I've already done my share of criticism earlier in this thread.
Sep 3, 2012 11:52 PM

Jul 2011
Vforvendetta said:

you make it sound like im doing it on purpose <_<

you seem to have it in your head that misunderstanding always means wrong,

i never said that your argument was wrong or flawed, just that you misunderstood one word and that you decided to ridicule me for no reason whatsoever

i cleared up the misunderstanding and yet you guys seemed to pursue it further

you stopped effectively but noob decided to carry on and he won't stop, so ill make him look like a noob until he stops
Sep 4, 2012 12:02 AM

Feb 2011
Well on an unrelated note, this so far the best episode yet in the series, anyone else think so?
Sep 4, 2012 12:07 AM

Aug 2012
HibiChouchou said:
Do u realize that there is always one person involved throughout all of these flames? hint: name begins with z.

we've all already noticed this tbh <_< though he was known as kamikaze_1996 before

in almost every thread its always him vs (insert users here), he's practically in the centre of it all

but don't worry, knowing him the mods will be here soon and hopefully it will end this pointless yelling match (again)
Sep 4, 2012 12:13 AM

Jul 2011
dim100 said:
Well on an unrelated note, this so far the best episode yet in the series, anyone else think so?

i think so, and im not the only one thats for sure, i just hope it doesn't remain the best episode

ugh damn, so tired....noob isn't online yet so i guess ill sleep, ill wake up later on and see his pathetic attempt to shoot at me

sorry for derailing this thread everyone............
Sep 4, 2012 12:18 AM

Aug 2012
^ ugh just when i brought popcorn, you go offline to sleep?
Sep 4, 2012 1:06 AM

Jul 2012
Really liked this episode, was looking forward to see badass dual wielding as well as Asuna hugging Kirito and being worried about him after the fight in anime form xD
Sep 4, 2012 1:45 AM

Apr 2012
ZeroKamikaze said:
the mods will be here soon.......i tried so hard to not escalate this...but...
Immahnoob said:

where?
Immahnoob said:

no you didn't, it was just you going off about something irrelevant and then blaming me for writing in a way that you somehow misunderstood and wanting an apology for it
Immahnoob said:

again with the insults eh?
how is it my fault if you misunderstood a word?
your making a big deal about me saying "this" where you misunderstood and thought 'this anime" when i meant "this episode"
so again, im not wrong for being the one pursuing this

Immahnoob said:

again you misunderstand what i meant, i meant the hate you part
Immahnoob said:

Hate you...? Wait... What? No... Wait... Let me think it properly. I... Hate you? You know why I'm speaking like this on my post, don't you?

the proofs right here

your argument was flawed from the very beginning, your arguing about something completely irrelevant, if i say something your always going to (purposely?) misunderstand, you have no idea how foolish it makes you look misunderstanding a word and then wanting an apology for it, especially when it wasn't on purpose and i was replying to someone else

i tried being peaceful about this but i realize your never going to stop unless i shut you up now, im kamikaze, its pointless for me to try and be peaceful when someone is coming to me for a shouting match, i might as well be me and make a huge fool of you here and now

ZeroKamikaze said:

woow...i see that your still taking shots at me...hell you even wrote a short essay just to try to prove me wrong, im seriously honored....

Here.

Where weren't they legit?

in·sult   [v. in-suhlt; n. in-suhlt] Show IPA
verb (used with object)
to treat or speak to insolently or with contemptuous rudeness; affront.
to affect as an affront; offend or demean.
Archaic . to attack; assault.

I didn't "insult" you, I corrected you, you can't admit that that phrase really has more than one possible meaning (and actually a DIFFERENT meaning) and it surely wasn't about the episode. You're still in the wrong because YOU ARE the one that must make US understand if you're trying to make a point, we're not the ones that must GUESS what you mean with what you're writing, we're not making prose here, we're arguing.
ZeroKamikaze said:

i know that your one of the ones who hate me

How did I misunderstand this? You said that I hate you, which isn't even remotely true.

You really don't understand why we're arguing here, don't you?

You said "SAO doesn't have a big budget with this...", "SAO doesn't have a big budget...", "SAO...". Actually, this phrase makes no sense if I carefully look at it... What is "this"? What makes it have low budget? You said "This" refers to this episode, so SAO has low budget with THIS episode, this episode took a lot of it's budget? But then you argued that this episode HAS low budget when SAO has low budget because of this episode (that's what you understand from this phrase). So, you're contradicting yourself?

Maybe you meant "for this episode". But you didn't add "for" and "episode". So, this phrase truly makes no goddamn sense, or you don't know what you're talking about.

Autocrat said:
Sep 4, 2012 1:52 AM

Oct 2010
*sit back*

*grabs popcorn*

~ IA- Aria on the Planetes ~ Vocaloid V3 voiced by LiA (Clannad Afterstory, Angel Beats! theme song singer)
Sep 4, 2012 1:54 AM

Apr 2012
wishbook said:
*sit back*

*grabs popcorn*

I was busy these past days, today I'm finally free of my bounds, you'll need a lot of popcorn ;).

Autocrat said:
Sep 4, 2012 2:21 AM

Nov 2009
Seriously just stop this :(

oh btw, from original illustrator:

He should have taken the role of character designer in SAO ;sadface; Instead of leaving it to the guy in working!
Sep 4, 2012 4:18 AM

Aug 2012
ZeroKamikaze said:
dim100 said:

i think so, and im not the only one thats for sure, i just hope it doesn't remain the best episode

ugh damn, so tired....noob isn't online yet so i guess ill sleep, ill wake up later on and see his pathetic attempt to shoot at me

sorry for derailing this thread everyone............

Nah.

You're an essential part of the chemistry that makes these threads great. Every great debate needs someone who takes things seriously and grinds it out in the details. That's what makes it so easy to spin you up and also why these guys have so much fun doing so.

But after 500 posts which endlessly and redundantly dissect a single 20 min episode, the dead horse becomes unrecognizable, nothing more than a messy stain on the ground. At that point, the thread is obviously defunct and it doesn't help that the next episode is a week away.

Which is not to say that we can't keep beating the stain into the ground, mind you ^_-

I just choose to sit back and wait for the next horse....errr episode.
Sep 4, 2012 4:23 AM

Apr 2012
Vforvendetta said:
Seriously just stop this :(

oh btw, from original illustrator:

He should have taken the role of character designer in SAO ;sadface; Instead of leaving it to the guy in working!

I want her to wear that on all episodes, in battle of course.

I'm sending this idea to them, WHY WOULDN'T THEY ACCEPT?

Autocrat said:
Sep 4, 2012 6:17 AM

Feb 2011
"say something, are you lagging?" xD

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Sep 4, 2012 6:21 AM

Sep 2012
Give them your money. More Money.

Nice episode. Dual Blade, epic moment. I thought that Asuna died because of the time she spent on Kirito but it seems that this is not the case, too bad: p
Sep 4, 2012 6:24 AM

Feb 2011
Avenir said:
Nice episode. Dual Blade, epic moment. I thought that Asuna died because of the time she spent on Kirito but it seems that this is not the case, too bad: p
to me it looked like she was taking a nap ._.

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Sep 4, 2012 6:26 AM

Apr 2012
Zeando said:
Avenir said:
to me it looked like she was taking a nap ._.

Yeah, long hugging is okay, but what Asuna did looked like she went sleeping to me.

Autocrat said:
Sep 4, 2012 7:14 AM

Jul 2010
Really liked the episode.
Looking forward to the next few episodes.

Glad it's finally following the main plot line.
Sep 4, 2012 7:39 AM
Jul 2012
Kirito ma men yo' (God I love saying that) is SUGOII!!!!!!!11

SACHI Tainaka (Linkin Park), KEIKO Kitagawa(Pedobait), ASUNA Jolie(JIZZ IN MY PANTSU), Queen LISBETH of England(Forging his dic- I mean sword), YUI Yoshioka(Mental Health Counseling Program or MHCPJIZZINMYPANTS).

Kirito ma men yo' he's practically got all dem bitches! O.o
is he a god or somethin'?!

PRAISE TO OUR LORD!
Signature removed. See your messages for more information.
Pages (16) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2012

544 by Kraum »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2012

491 by spillkongen »»
Yesterday, 11:48 AM

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

72 by katnissmaezie »»
May 16, 1:05 AM

» What even is SAO anymore? ( 1 2 )

Jason-Skyrunner - Apr 27

53 by soli1239 »»
May 6, 8:27 PM

» We need a reboot

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 15

32 by Jason-Skyrunner »»
May 1, 5:20 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.