Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (12) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Feb 25, 2012 5:15 AM

Dec 2008
After all, it was nice show... with few scratches, but still.

Farewell Bleach!

Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, yesterday a deer and today... you.
Feb 25, 2012 5:33 AM

Apr 2009
Haha!
Tite Kubo has a sense of humor. ;)
So I'll be waiting for Bleach season 2.
Feb 25, 2012 6:38 AM

Nov 2011
I guess really where can they go after this act.
Really should of finished after the aizen act i suppose but really that wasnt gonna happen
Sad but i think it may be for the best :/
Feb 25, 2012 7:31 AM

Jul 2007
iNeon said:

Really should of finished after the aizen act i suppose but really that wasnt gonna happen

In turn leaving actually important misteries like Ichigo's birth, Royal Guards, Soul King and why Aizen rebelled against him, what mayuri found in hm, Isshin and Ryuuken backtories, etc, etc, etc unexplained?

No.
Feb 25, 2012 8:23 AM
Aug 2010
Noooooooooooooo >.<"
Noooooooooooooooooooooo >.<"
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo >.<"
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo >.<"
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo >.<"
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo >.<"

BAD news >o< """"

VERY BAD news ><"""''"

WHY? Why??!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will cry >.<'"""'

NO NO NO

This news left me speechless >.<""""

It made me SAD.. very sad...

Noooooooooooooo >.<"
Noooooooooooooooooooooo >.<"
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo >.<"
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo >.<"
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo >.<"
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo >.<" [2]
Feb 25, 2012 8:23 AM
Feb 2012
okey folks wait minute if this news is true so what is this ... go check this website http://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/491this website is about programs in japan tv and this page at end of the list there is button click on it and you will see there is Bleach and its not ending at 366 cuz we have 367 in this list and they just change TV channel not ending anime .. so if you guys see episode 367 that means we all still have Awsome anime called Bleach ..

here is pic ..

http://img.animparadise.org/images/Allenanime2/219201272703pm.jpg
Feb 25, 2012 8:28 AM
Apr 2011
Kubo can't blame no one but himself. He concentrated too much on fights, coolness and popularity instead of developing the universe and physics of Bleach. Characters that should be dead are brought back because they are popular and the ones that are interesting background(Ishida, Chad and even Orihime) became jobbers. I won't be surprised if the manga gets cancelled soon.

*sigh And I was patiently waiting for a Kenpachi and Yachiru PVC figure all these years but I guess it will never happen...
Feb 25, 2012 8:59 AM

Aug 2009
@Fai
Don't forget that Kenpachi still doesn't know the name of his Zanpaktou.

I think they're just giving space for the final arc to end, before resuming the animation they wouldn't want to continue with fillers until the Final arc has enough material. Heck, Bleach fillers are way better than those of Naruto(especially the Zanpaktou Arc).

Out of the Big 3, Bleach surely has the most haters. Nevertheless the current Arc in the manga seems interesting compared to the previous one.

Feb 25, 2012 9:02 AM

Jul 2007
Just look at how big the arancar saga was, it covered nearly 2/3 of the series, about 200 episodes and was the bulk of the anime. In fact this new arc just started in the manga and i have to say it looks pretty interesting, its completely new and refreshing. Though i am glad he isn't ending his story with aizen, because it just wouldn't make sense, their is so many plot holes in the story right now of the first anime, this really gives him time to elaborate and explore the bleach universe alot more like "ravagestorm" said. Many questions remain like "who is the spirit king" "where do these other realms dwell, besides the soul society", "what is the origins of orihime and the state of her unusual time bending power", "how is ichigo's family connected to all this and what is the birth place of his family" it just wouldn't feel complete, so this new story is going to be something i guess for bleach fans to look forward to in the manga to help feel in all of the plot holes left behind. I just hope they at-least finish the bull bring arc and not end it mid way through.

So its no surprise that this latest arc is going to probably be like another 2 years worth of material. So i guess thats when the production team decided to just cut off the first series where its at and it will probably remain on hiatus for a long time until a new adaptation is adapted from the 2nd part of the manga story line, kind of like shipuuden from naruto.

To me its just pretty shocking though, to think all these years, bleach has ran for what, like 12 years now? and all the sudden, BAM its finished. The 2nd of the "BIG 3" to actually officially conclude its first part. Including naruto of course. That is naruto is already on its 2nd part of the manga, but we don't know yet if kishimoto plans on this latest arc to be the final, many people are speculating that it is the last arc and i think so to cause everything is kind of coming to a climax, so it might just be a matter of time before the first series of the big 3 to actually finish the story completely. I for one hope, they continue on with naruto, its a great show they can expand the universe of the naruto story line. One piece will probably be the last, i can see that lol.

Its just nuts though, after all these years, these huge series are finally seeing some closure.

I guess now is a good time as any to get your shonen fix done. After i finish hitman reborn, i'll probably end up watching bleach after and then i can finally mark a "complete" status in that anime. By that time, naruto will probably be almost finished so then ill watch that next.

Feb 25, 2012 9:11 AM

Jul 2007
Fai said:
iNeon said:

In turn leaving actually important misteries like Ichigo's birth, Royal Guards, Soul King and why Aizen rebelled against him, what mayuri found in hm, Isshin and Ryuuken backtories, etc, etc, etc unexplained?

No.

I agree, that would of been a huge mistake to end it their. I don't see why people thought it was actually going to end with aizen, all i heard in the discussion boards was "please let the story end" yeah sure it was kind of a story created in a very linear fashion so i can kind of see how people would react to that and want it to end. In short the whole arancar saga with aizen could of been shortened, it seemed to drag on like crazy and instead of developing the universe of bleach and exploring the mysteries, it dwelled on mostly just the arancar fights and obviously that is where the series gets alot of hate.

Feb 25, 2012 9:19 AM

Jul 2007
DraconisMarch said:
soulless4now said:
So I've wasted years of my life watching the show just for this news?

I'm not sure whether I should be happy or sad...

But I'm sure I lean towards the former. xD
You should be happy that no more of your life will be thrown in the trash.

eucalyptustree16 said:
Artego32rus said:
are you retarded? Fairy Tai is only getting better and better now, and it always beeen on the same level with One Piece and Gintama, and not this shit like Bleach and Naruto
Seems like you are the one with issues....
Mad?

Andros0 said:
Reading through all the negative posts it sure seems like no one watches Bleach or likes it.

Oh! Wait a moment...

Statistics
Score: 7.84 (scored by 126623 users)
Ranked: #621
Popularity: #2
Members: 174,930
Favorites: 17,440
Is this supposed to mean something?

Many people complain bout it but that doesn't mean they don't watch it. It still very well is one of the most popular running shonen series on MAL. Kind of ironic huh? So much negativity but i bet all those who have negative views towards it, still watch it.

sorry for the Triple post.

Feb 25, 2012 9:47 AM
Nov 2010
Yeah, I agree, the ~310th episode may have been a better place for a break if they intended it anyways, but the Bleach story is far from done... There're many things that are left to be said and are (hopefully) gonna be explained in the last Bleach arc that has just started... I'm pretty sure it won't be disappointing...

I think going on a break after the fullbring arc is finished might be good because fillers can get boring... If there's a break after that, I'll be eagerly waiting for the continuation...

Anyways, were there some other confirmations or denials of Bleach stopping after episode 366?
Feb 25, 2012 9:47 AM

Feb 2011
Bleach stopped was according to Aizen's plan

Arigato

Feb 25, 2012 10:08 AM
Jan 2012
Thank goodness. I hope Shippuden is next.
Feb 25, 2012 10:29 AM

Jul 2007
metaphysicx92 said:
Thank goodness. I hope Shippuden is next.

This is off topic but thats another thing i find irritating, why would fans of naruto want it to end so soon with just a one epic battle with naruto Vs sasuske. Again it would seem "incomplete" wouldn't you rather have a fully fledged story, then have something end abruptly and to fast. To many mysteries still remain unresolved. I don't get it, after seeing very little of sasuske in the current arcs, that would be kind of ridiculous to end it there. Besides kishimoto stated that their is much more story left of sasuske to be told so that does raise some suspicions and maybe a possibility of another arc. Who knows, all i can say is the current arc is huge. I wonder how they are going to split that up in the anime or just cover the whole damn thing.

If they pull a bleach though and end the anime now with out covering the war arc, i will be so dissapointed. Because unlike bleach where arcs/saga run for like 2 years or even 4 years some times. Naruto has normal sized arcs, usually consisting of 26-30 somethin episodes. I just want to see the war arc animated in all its former glory :P
ArtimesGamerFeb 25, 2012 10:36 AM

Feb 25, 2012 11:11 AM

Dec 2011
They are doing this to not have 2 years of fillers like Naruto, after a while, back.
Or they will do something like "Bleach 2"
Feb 25, 2012 12:43 PM

Jul 2007
link9us said:

So its no surprise that this latest arc is going to probably be like another 2 years worth of material. So i guess thats when the production team decided to just cut off the first series where its at and it will probably remain on hiatus for a long time until a new adaptation is adapted from the 2nd part of the manga story line, kind of like shipuuden from naruto.

Actually...the "last arc" is supposedly LONGER than arrancar one.

so 4 to 7 years more is my bet.

Rickuu said:
They are doing this to not have 2 years of fillers like Naruto, after a while, back.
Or they will do something like "Bleach 2"

Meh, the current arc title of the final arc fits VERY well as subtitle
Feb 25, 2012 1:01 PM
Aug 2008
One demon is left....
Feb 25, 2012 1:27 PM

Oct 2010
It should have ended sooner. I would have a better memory of it. Now, all is left is incompetent work, lots of wasted potential and forgotten characters that never got to chance to fully shine.
Feb 25, 2012 4:36 PM
Dec 2009
Bleach is indeed or actually one of the best anime out there.
Remember watching episode 1~150 gah that brings memories. Some bad episodes here and there, but overall its fantastic. To bad I cant stand the quality of the latest episodes.. And we will never know what really happend to Nel. Gah I miss her. :(
Feb 25, 2012 5:17 PM
Aug 2010
I know a lot of people despise Bleach after Rukia was saved for a variety of reasons, but what can I say, I still genuinely enjoy it as much as when I first started watching / reading. To each their own I suppose. While most people celebrate this, I must admit I'm really gonna miss Bleach. At least we get a final manga arc, but I'd love for an anime adaption of that at some point.
Feb 25, 2012 7:32 PM
Jul 2011
Oh yeah, finally!
Now I can watch it..

If it'll come back, we don't know, but I want KHR to come back first... it's been more than an year already T__T
Feb 25, 2012 7:35 PM

Sep 2011
Does this mean no final arc/ holy war to be aired??
Feb 25, 2012 7:41 PM

Sep 2011
Godofnerdiness said:
I know a lot of people despise Bleach after Rukia was saved for a variety of reasons, but what can I say, I still genuinely enjoy it as much as when I first started watching / reading. To each their own I suppose. While most people celebrate this, I must admit I'm really gonna miss Bleach. At least we get a final manga arc, but I'd love for an anime adaption of that at some point.

Don't worry, the majority of people who don't like it are older people age 18 and up since its demographic is teens and shounen. But there are some who still enjoy it no matter what age..me for example. It will definitely be missed. T^T
Feb 25, 2012 10:12 PM

Jul 2010
Saw the episode count updated on my list...
really shocked.
I thought this would never end and continue to be milked forever.

a little taken aback but glad that its finally over. i mean it means i will have to find something else to do for 30mins each week but at least i wouldnt be fuming at how i got tricked to start the anime and then ended up having to watch 200 episode of bullshit arguhhhhhh
Feb 25, 2012 10:54 PM

Apr 2008
It's about time. Bleach has been going downhill for quite some time now. I liked it for a while but there have been some horrible episodes and long drawn out fights or whatever that have made me constantly rate this series down the longer I watch it. Now, I'll catch up and finish it. Thank you, Bleach! It was a fun ride but it's past your bedtime.
Feb 25, 2012 10:56 PM
Jul 2018
Bleach anime definitely need a break. It's great to have a break once in a while. Hope this anime will come back strong just like InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen
Feb 25, 2012 11:45 PM

Jun 2009
I hope it comes back like Gintama............BAMMM I was so happy with it came back <3
Feb 26, 2012 12:02 AM

Dec 2009
I never liked Bleach, and, honestly - never will (sorry to current fans!) but I MAY read the Manga someday. that goes for Naruto as well

Anyways, I always did want to get into the series, however - with sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many episodes I just don't have the time/won't watch all of those episodes. It's tedious, and, shows that run that long become utter crap in the end. Keroro Gunso, my most favorite Anime of all time at one time in my life, ran for a total of 358 episodes. I watched 180+ of them, and, then dropped it more than a year before it stopped airing/got cancelled because it turned out to be crap in the end. I even watched the last episode just because I wanted to see what happened, and - nothing happened. It was just a regular episode like any other *sigh*

So, yeah, about Bleach - I have a couple friends who like, it, however, I'm.........glad it's gone now. I just never could get into it like other series of that genre. Which, is funny, because usually I do.

However, for the fans, I do hope that it is just taking a break and will be back in Movie/OVA/etc form for the last arc and you get a better quality production as well as seeing it animated :)
Feb 26, 2012 12:16 AM

Aug 2011
MasterKingJC said:
There's no point in trying to refute a troll post.
Does that make me "butthurt"?
In fact, why would I even be "butthurt" over One Piece being a long-running series?
Length =/= quality.
You act like anything he says about it is in any way wrong. You called it an ignorant troll post, after all.
DraconisMarchFeb 26, 2012 9:29 AM
Feb 26, 2012 4:02 AM
May 2009
I really hate this. It's horrible news.
I would much rather have filler episodes than have no more Bleach anime.
I really feel sad about how they're just going to end the story here. Everything has gotten so good- and the art has improved so much. Ugh.
Feb 26, 2012 5:53 AM

Dec 2011
Jordan_X said:
They better not be stopping it entirely. I'm sure they won't but why even stop broadcasting Bleach for some half-ass Naruto spin-off - AND OF GODDAMN ROCK LEE OF ALL PEOPLE. just damn it all

Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me.
Feb 26, 2012 12:38 PM
Jul 2009
considering this anime started in 2004 and [I agree with most that] there are a lot of pointless fillers, I still think it would be a shame to see the end of bleach. hope the series goes on hiatus as there is more that can be done.
Feb 26, 2012 2:36 PM
May 2011
Am I the only one really sad about this? :(
Feb 26, 2012 3:47 PM

Sep 2011
Whoo said:
Am I the only one really sad about this? :(

I am sure all the hardcore fans of bleach are sad and mad
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Feb 26, 2012 4:20 PM

Mar 2010
Exkalamity said:
Oh really? Hope they are ending it where it should have:

Silent_Scream said:
Naruto's next!

nextday said:
So the anime is ending and the manga is entering it's final arc.

Excellent news.

Yeah ! With Bleach ( and hoping Naruto ) r out of the way , One Piece on the throne of mangas and animes ! ! !
Feb 26, 2012 6:32 PM
Jan 2009
Fai said:
iNeon said:

No.

You're a moron if you think any of those things will be at all interesting, even if Kubo actually decides to address any of them in a timely manner (he won't). Hell, most of that should have been resolved in the last arc when they were actually relevant and there's not a single fucking reason why they weren't other than the series being terrible.
Feb 26, 2012 6:43 PM

Jan 2012
Great! I was thinking of leaving the anime and follow the manga but I guess that I'll just put both on hold and wait until they end.
I hope that they end the Fullbring arc on the anime and that the last arc is released as 40-50 minutes OVAs!!
Now let's wait for Naruto and One Piece to end too!
We need a new Big 3 for this decade!!
Feb 27, 2012 1:32 AM
Nov 2011
FINALLY. Excellent news, anyway.
Feb 27, 2012 1:47 AM

Apr 2008
not even close to Onepizza immortality level, Bleach, I am disappoint...(not really)
And don't cheer just yet, people, it's probably going to be replaced by something even more pointless.
Feb 27, 2012 2:32 AM

Jul 2007
Jigoku-n3ko said:
not even close to Onepizza immortality level, Bleach, I am disappoint...(not really)
And don't cheer just yet, people, it's probably going to be replaced by something even more pointless.

Bleach timeslot is being taken by Naruto comedy spin off...

Nyron said:
Fai said:
iNeon said:

No.

You're a moron if you think any of those things will be at all interesting, even if Kubo actually decides to address any of them in a timely manner (he won't). Hell, most of that should have been resolved in the last arc when they were actually relevant and there's not a single fucking reason why they weren't other than the series being terrible.

Yes because its such a ridiculous idea to have a long term plot threads set up as mysteries and its so bad to have an ongoing themes and mysteries through the fictional work </sarcasm>

A lot of fictional works set up elements and foreshadow things long time ago before it happens. Not everything has to be "resolved" with the ending of one story arc and Kubo clearly intentionally left those things unexplained to be relevant latter on.
Feb 27, 2012 3:35 AM
Mar 2009
In my opinion it should've ended at the end of ep 342...
Feb 27, 2012 3:45 AM

Aug 2009
I bet majority of those who are saying that it should have ended after aizen's defeat, would watch Bleach after it re-airs.

:D

Feb 27, 2012 7:04 AM

Jul 2011
Great news! Had to end one hour, was passing the time.
Feb 27, 2012 3:29 PM

Jun 2008
a5ch said:
Great! I was thinking of leaving the anime and follow the manga but I guess that I'll just put both on hold and wait until they end.
I hope that they end the Fullbring arc on the anime and that the last arc is released as 40-50 minutes OVAs!!
Now let's wait for Naruto and One Piece to end too!
We need a new Big 3 for this decade!!

I don't see either of them ending soon, especially One Piece, which only recently passed the halfway mark.
Feb 27, 2012 4:04 PM

Jan 2010
Just for your Information, The story will continue in the manga so the story is'nt over with this arc. They probably put the Tv series on hold untill Tite Kubo released alot of new chapters and then release a new series called "Bleach blablabla" most likely. I've heard rumors about the Manga also shutting down but I'm not shure, and I won't be untill Tite Kubo has made a clear statement that indicates so.
Feb 27, 2012 5:06 PM

Jul 2007
Bodom said:
Just for your Information, The story will continue in the manga so the story is'nt over with this arc. They probably put the Tv series on hold untill Tite Kubo released alot of new chapters and then release a new series called "Bleach blablabla" most likely. I've heard rumors about the Manga also shutting down but I'm not shure, and I won't be untill Tite Kubo has made a clear statement that indicates so.

We have known for more than two years that the current arc int he manga that just started will be final
Feb 27, 2012 5:12 PM

Jan 2010
Fai said:
Bodom said:

We have known for more than two years that the current arc int he manga that just started will be final

As I said, a rumour that they will quit the manga just now in the start of the new arc, why I do not now but as i said it's only a rumour
Feb 27, 2012 8:23 PM

Dec 2011
If this really happens, I'm sure it will be just a hiatus.
Feb 28, 2012 12:32 AM

Jul 2007
Bodom said:
Fai said:
Bodom said:

As I said, a rumour that they will quit the manga just now in the start of the new arc, why I do not now but as i said it's only a rumour

Not a rumor, Kubo has been talking extensively about it and a lot of info got out during the three week break. Also the cover page of the first chapter of this arc pretty much stated "The final arc begins"
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (12) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Kyoto Animation Adapts 'Nichijou' Author's 'City' Manga for 2025 TV Anime

Vindstot - 9 hours ago

31 by deg »»
2 hours ago

» Fall 2024 Preview

Snow - 5 hours ago

3 by deg »»
2 hours ago

» Board Game 'Murder Mystery of the Dead' Gets TV Anime in Fall 2024

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

10 by RobertBobert »»
3 hours ago

» 'Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon: Samishigariya no Ryuu' Anime Movie Announced for 2025

Vindstot - 10 hours ago

18 by Anime_Luv »»
4 hours ago

» J.C.Staff Produces 'Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor: EZY' Anime for 2026

Vindstot - Sep 19

27 by RobertBobert »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.