Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 23, 2012 1:15 PM

May 2011
Doesn't look good for the Tsuchikage.

Itachi vs Sasuke part 2, lets go. Itachi probably not gunna win but hes gunna blow our mind someway or another.
Feb 23, 2012 6:15 PM
Apr 2011
Lol if Itachi loss again man I will hate this manga even more and sasukee to kill his brother again man he is one twisted f^cker. But I am 100% sure that in the next few chapters I will be disappointed.
Feb 23, 2012 6:57 PM
May 2010
lucjan said:
Confucius said:
mundo said:
I'm I the only one having a hard time buying into the first's hype after we already saw him tag team with the second, and get fairly easily beaten by a way past his prime third?

1) Bodies used weren't good enough for the senju brothers to fully use all their techniques.

2) They couldn't fight on their own (or so i remembered), they were controlled

1) We have no idea on the quality of bodies Kaubuto and Orochimaru chose. Kishi hasn't even hinted that "quality" mattered.

2) So was Nagato, and Naruto remarked that he was quite a bit stronger than he was in the past.

The most sensible reason as to why the first two hokages were so weak is quite simple: Kishi , back then. I'm sure if Kishi knew what he was eventually going to do, detail by detail, from the day he started writing Naruto, the battle between the first two hokages and the third hokage would have been overwhelmingly different.
You're totally rigth about Kishi hadn't planned this far. Another contradiction to join the group of contradiction (the sharingan came from byakugan, now came form one of two sons of Six Paths; The rings that the menbers of akatsuki use, when sasori died, for some reason were very important; etc,...)

Well, still a very good chapter and the next promises to be even better.
diokunFeb 23, 2012 7:06 PM
Feb 23, 2012 7:45 PM

Jul 2010
Wow. people really don't know how to count pages.. there were 17 pages with 3 double spreads.

Madara was strong by himself and he got first hokage fused with his body. I wonder what 5 kages will do.

Sasuke face was epic at the end. I would love if Itachi just ignore him purposely and go straight and Sasuke go WTH and follow him with more epic face.
Feb 23, 2012 8:19 PM

Sep 2011
Sasuke and Itachi finally cross paths! Maaann they are prolonging this shit to the next level. >:(
Feb 24, 2012 12:12 AM

Jun 2009
I wonder why the picture didn't portrayed Itachi sensing Sasuke.. but only Sasuke did
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Feb 24, 2012 10:21 AM
Jun 2009
Consumed said:
Lol @ Sasuke's face when he saw Itachi XD

He was all like "WTFOMGFFFFFFuuuuuuu"

And Itachi was all like "Thats right bitch"

HAHAHAHA xDDDD -Dies-
Feb 25, 2012 7:28 PM

Aug 2011
why are ppl thinking itatchi and sasuke will fight?
havent you guys read the story :/

they both love eachother .. they will (hopefully) talk but defenatly not fight, since their is no reason what so ever.

and just a reminder, sarutobi was the strongest hokage ever
the 4th would have surpassed him if he had lived on
(-kishimoto)
Feb 25, 2012 10:04 PM

Jul 2010
blackslash32 said:
why are ppl thinking itatchi and sasuke will fight?
havent you guys read the story :/

Yeah and not to mention Sasuke is not his target even if he want to stop him. It's Kabuto. He already asked Naruto to stop Sasuke. I wonder if people will disappoint and complain here about why they didn't fight.

blackslash32 said:
(-kishimoto)

Can you post reference. where Kishimoto said that.
Feb 26, 2012 4:27 AM
Nov 2009
Finally Itachi meet his emo brother. Wonder what they will be talking about...ahh cliffhanger.
Feb 26, 2012 7:54 AM

Aug 2011
Han-yuu said:

blackslash32 said:
(-kishimoto)

Can you post reference. where Kishimoto said that.

unfortunatly i cant .. it used to be somewhere on the mangastream forums but, well i dont have to tell you what hapened ..
Feb 26, 2012 8:40 AM

Jul 2011
I hope Itachi Knuck some Sense into him... -_-'
Feb 27, 2012 8:31 AM

Jul 2009
Surely we won't get Sasuke v Itachi yet again?
Mar 4, 2012 5:14 AM

Nov 2011
Tsunade's little speech about the Will of Fire being inherited by her didn't really seem to have much of an impact. I still think all 5 kages are going to get pwned by Madara, unless he himself changes his mind or something. I don't think Sasuke and Itachi are going to fight.
Apr 20, 2012 1:31 PM

Dec 2010
This last-page moment worths a million! I never imagined I'd witness it. I finally regain my faith in this manga!
Aug 10, 2018 3:51 AM

Feb 2013
The First Hokage's face on Madara's body looks cool.
Sasuke saw Itachi!
Feb 19, 2019 10:45 PM

Aug 2012
And that wraps up volume 60, it's hard to accept how much I've hard and how much I still have left to go. Especially with how a lot of this volume felt like wrap-up, even to the point where one of the chapters was specifically going through the old supporting cast from Konoha and hearing their thoughts & perspectives on Naruto. Can't help but worry that this is going to feel really dragged out.

Anyway, this volume was alright. Most of it seemed dedicated to the Biju fights and the actions sequences themselves weren't very interesting to me, I was kinda tuning them out but aside from that I did like the stuff with Kurama. For one, it was neat seeing where Naruto's Jump Force Ultimate Attack came from, and partiuclarly like the double spread out with the onomatopoeia actually escaping the panel boundaries and connecting together, nice to really emphasize the impact. And I did like Kurama's character development, it was amusing seeing him freak out over Naruto thanking him, and this panel gave me a good laugh. Outside of that, nothing really stands out as worth mentioning. I'm hoping Sasuke's meeting with Itachi serves as something of a course correction for his character.
Apr 25, 2021 3:35 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
wow. Sasuke seeing itachi must feel crazy

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 671 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2014

107 by cry4heals »»
Sep 12, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 89 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 10, 2012

5 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 28, 1:31 PM

» NARUTO creator Masashi Kishimoto teases a potential "New Manga"

deg - Aug 26

8 by shreddedsnake »»
Aug 28, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 86 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

7 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 27, 6:41 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 43 Discussion

jeanfarias - Mar 20, 2012

9 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 22, 10:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.