Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 6, 2013 7:44 AM

Aug 2011
Cancelled or not, this ending is goddamn trolling, they simply returned to the damn starting point with no relationship being solved at all. The manga itself was great, but would it killed them to end it without permanent cliffhanger?
May 7, 2013 6:36 PM

Mar 2013
In the end he got back to square one, but it was still a good read though :)
Sep 5, 2014 2:16 PM

Mar 2012
This is good, at least this time she knows that he loves her.
Sep 20, 2014 9:20 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Reading a manga that had alot of potential, for it to be axed in the end, cheez!! Feels terrible, I wont do it so soon, such great characters, wasted, instead people were using the money to buy nisekoi, that just got so much fanservice filler shit, I dont know how is it still so popular...

RIP a great love story.
Nov 28, 2015 10:16 AM

Jun 2014
Meh
Dec 31, 2015 11:17 PM

Dec 2014
Frustrating ending... Mainly because of what happened to Saki... Tch....
Apr 4, 2016 10:28 PM

Jul 2015
Yeah this was pretty frustrating. It was a good read, don't get me wrong. However, I mainly watched this for the whole romance aspect, and I wasn't quite satisfied with how things turned out. It's interesting that they both lost their memories, but I was really hoping that at the very least, he would still end up dating Mao. Oh well. Wish I could see more, and I wish they wouldn't have had to cancel it just so that it wouldn't have been rushed.

caught in the wonder
Apr 22, 2016 6:30 AM

Sep 2013
As many have said, it was a highly disappointing end. But at least it was a fairly enjoyable read.
Really I felt like Saki was the main girl in the manga. Mao didn't "develop" much except for that rushed confession...
Aug 5, 2016 6:49 PM

Oct 2015
belatkuro said:
Was this really axed or not?
I heard that in vol1, he said he doesn't have anything left to make the story longer so he wants to end it.

It was really Axed ye.... it had really bad ratings and the author was forced to finish it quickly basicly ppl can vote in the magazine for which series they like etc and this one just had bad ratings. Thats explains the bad and rushed ending wish he would use that extra chapter for somethin better >_>
Dec 11, 2016 3:05 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Well, it's a good ending, but Saki basically got sidelined ever since she lost her feelings. I know Harisugawa can only choose one, but it feels weird that he never ended up talking with Saki after that. Oh well, it was a little rushed at the end, but it was a good series. Lots of great moments and it definitely had a creative premise that was executed well.

7/10
May 16, 2017 6:08 AM

Aug 2012
Great series though it is thanks to Saki that I love the series. I agree that it leaves a bad taste that the author ignore Saki after she lost her memory and focus on Mao so he could end the series forcefully.
May 16, 2017 8:50 AM

Sep 2012
Autunna said:
Great series though it is thanks to Saki that I love the series. I agree that it leaves a bad taste that the author ignore Saki after she lost her memory and focus on Mao so he could end the series forcefully.

It was Axed so author had no choice.
May 22, 2017 1:04 AM

Sep 2010
Well that was a little disappointing. It seemed so interesting too.
Nov 3, 2017 1:35 AM

Dec 2013
Definitely was axed. The way the characters were written would seem to imply that they would have future involvement in the story, but obviously the author had to cut the entire story short. A lot could be said about this, but sadly it wouldn't change a thing =(

Aside from the axed ending, to see Saki get love. As of this post, 30 MAL users have Saki as a favorite compared to 9 users for Mao. Saki really did feel like the most developed character, so a bit disheartened to see her tossed to the side by the end.
Sep 22, 2018 12:46 AM

Nov 2014
Aww it's ended, NEEEEEIN!!
it was a good read before Harisugawa confessed to Saki, I was expecting a twist where Saki is actually just pretending to forget about her love to Harisugawa in order to make him focus on his confession to Mao, that would definitely make Saki even more and more better as bess gurl that not only let her love fly but also help her best friend, ahhhhh why Kanou-sensei didn't do this kind of plot and instead made them forgetting their loves.. REEEEEEEEEE

oh btw, for those who think it was axed, it was not, Kanou decided to scrap it himself, he said it that he's a slow paced for weekly manga, he even said it that he never like to draw digitally and forced to do so for efficiency, but I do agree that a few chapters before ending it felt a bit rushed, I guess Kanou just wanted to end it faster than he had planned. and in fact, Kagami no Kuni sold pretty well tho at that time, and it's never planned as a long run series to begin with.

To-Do List:

• NOTHING

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa Chapter 29 Discussion ( 1 2 )

SwordWielder - Feb 10, 2012

61 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Jul 13, 10:20 AM

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 29, 2022

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
Apr 29, 2022 6:01 AM

Poll: » Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa Chapter 27 Discussion

Gnowmi - Jan 27, 2012

33 by GoldenDevilGamer »»
Dec 11, 2016 2:58 PM

Poll: » Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa Chapter 26 Discussion

IZUMI64 - Jan 24, 2012

31 by GoldenDevilGamer »»
Dec 11, 2016 2:17 PM

Poll: » Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa Chapter 25 Discussion

Gnowmi - Jan 12, 2012

20 by GoldenDevilGamer »»
Dec 11, 2016 2:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.