Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 22, 2011 8:10 AM
Dec 2007
Epic fight and epic cliffhanger. Next ep, Kyouhei finally takes Kukuri back.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Sep 22, 2011 3:26 PM

Aug 2010
What a major blow to the head, ouch. Too bad the next ep is the last, the story was finally developing with these last few episodes. :\
Sep 22, 2011 7:08 PM

Oct 2010
Like seriously... the season final is a mini-boss fight
I really welcome the actions scenes, but it doesn't look that good for the season final. Story had little to no progression.

I'm wonder if Kukuri enter enrage mode because Kyouhei was mad or because Utao clicked when he saw the blow Kyouhei received. After all he seems he was hit on his"control system"
huh?
Sep 22, 2011 7:33 PM

Sep 2009
This was more exciting than I thought it would be. Looking forward to what happens next.
Sep 22, 2011 10:19 PM

Oct 2010
I have seen it by going a hell of getting the episode from my friend's computer.

IMO it was very stupid of Kirio to have damaged that badly Utao's kakashi. Furthermore the kakashi of Mahiru lost control due to Utao's aggressive nature of whom I would try to aim more for a KO with no blood spill but oh well it happened like that.

In thee end Kyuouhei will most likely control Kukuri once again.. The question is what will the other sekis do and mostly Aki. Edit and add later.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 23, 2011 11:59 AM
Sep 2011
I don't see things going well for Kuuko, I mean she actually killed someone here though I have no complaints concerning this as it makes things more interesting.
I'm really excited to see how Kyohei loses it next episode.
Sep 23, 2011 8:22 PM

Jun 2009
So how do you take a blow to the back of the head by a doll and one from a driver (the golf club) with a metal head and still walk away like nothing will happened?

I have a feeling this will feel like the sped up the ending too much when it's all said and done. I mean, about 10-11 eps of introducing new characters and trying to get to the main plot of the series, might not help lead a perfectly developed story.

But we shall see.
Sep 24, 2011 2:04 AM
Aug 2011
I wonder if anything will happen with Hyugas kakashi which was shown in episode 5

Anyway, can't wait for the last episode^^
Sep 24, 2011 10:03 AM

Jan 2011
Ahh, I thought someone is gonna die.
Sep 24, 2011 11:36 PM
Aug 2011
Well, someone did die, but maybe not the one you meant. It's likely someone of the more important characters will die in the last episode though^^
Sep 25, 2011 12:06 PM

Apr 2010
big tit magie fail to impress yet again.. anyway best episode so far
Sep 25, 2011 1:51 PM

Feb 2009
No one mentionned Kuuko awesomeness the only character I like in this anime. Anyway next episode will be something else.
Sep 26, 2011 1:43 AM

Jul 2010
I knew it. Kyouhei is going to awaken as a Seki again and use Kukuri's "left arm" to beat Magatsuhi. It's pretty apparent by how strong Kukuri looks and the fact that his "theme song" changed back to what it was when Kyouhei was in control.

I hope it'll be a good last episode. I wonder if Hibino will get scared of Kyouhei when she sees him the way he used to be...

Sep 27, 2011 4:31 AM

May 2010
Next "Kyohei on berserk" will be most epic episode ever !!
Sep 28, 2011 5:55 PM

Apr 2010
I hate Mahiru because all she does is whine about everything and she is obsessed over Kyouhei to the point of doing crazy shit. I loved this episode because they pulled an EVANGELION with the Kakashi going crazy. 5/5
Sep 28, 2011 11:05 PM

Feb 2011
All happened because of the cookies and their temper.

Kyoheii <333
Sep 29, 2011 12:21 AM

Jul 2007
Spooty said:
I didn't get why they acted like nobody could stop them now that they are fighting and they have to let them just fight it out. Nobody could run up behind Mahiru and like break her neck while she was occupied with fighting Utao?

Because you don't do that. Even if there were no dolls, nor magical stuff, nor anything. Sometimes stuff just builds up inside people and the only way to get it out is to get into a fight.

if someone stops that, it will just continue building up even faster till even worse situation. You can't just stop them and say some nice words. It won't work even if they understand what you want. All these emotions still build up.
--------------------------------------------

As for episode, anyway, I feel like I might be only one, but Kyohei so far has been one of the most realistic and interesting characters in this series. He managed to have a realistic personality and be important without having any power at all. Of course many "anime fans" will hate him because bawww he is not a psycho, he is not perfect, he does not gloat with shiny new moves every episode, but thats what makes him a good character. Which is to be expected out of fanbase which falls in love with one trick ponies like Kamina just because they act irrationally perfectly. Or where mary sue stuff like kira yamato have thousands of favorites. And the fanbase which considered Saya from Blood+ to be "weak character" just because she wanted normal life and got more and more emotionally distraught as it was taken away from her.

Kyohei is not a mary sue like many of main characters in anime genres are. He is not perfect impossible bishonen like most of the other half of main characters are in anime genres. He is human. He feels human. He has strengths and weaknesses and actual psychology behind his mind, instead of plot-devices. He acts like he would act if this was real. And that is refreshing in current anime market filled with perfect boring people in the clear line between good and evil.

Thats another thing this anime defies - you don't have clear "badguys" or "good guys". Everyone is capable of being either and neither or both.

5/5
Sep 29, 2011 10:52 AM
Jul 2009
KazukiUchiha said:
I hate Mahiru because all she does is whine about everything and she is obsessed over Kyouhei to the point of doing crazy shit. I loved this episode because they pulled an EVANGELION with the Kakashi going crazy. 5/5

I had to wonder if I was the only one who hated her--not only that, but how a blind eye seems to be on her actions, collectively. From a general, bellitling lack of concern for anyone around her to kidnapping, assault (sexual--the bed scene--or otherwise), and attempted murder...if I was in Kyohei's shoes, the village wouldn't be the only reason why I'd not want to return with a sociopath like Mahiru, and there'd be at least some telltale sign of disgust at her actions.

Then again, maybe he didn't say a thing about it because she's already demonstrated considerable emotional (if not mental, in addition) instability. o_o That'd be smart.

Fai said:
Fai's post.

I agreed with a lot of your post, especially about Kyohei's character in comparison to the more popular ones out there (e.g., and as you said, Kamina and Kira). He's not spineless to the point of absurdity and revulsion, but he responds to things in a believable way for an "ordinary" person--especially one who was once a part of the extraordinary world he seemingly can't escape from. But, of course, a lot of people--among them, the so-called "anime fans" you mentioned--won't take the time to think about characters whose qualities aren't readily perceived.

In fact, and as my earlier response might have implied when taken together with this one, if Kyohei displayed some sort of acknowledgement that Mahiru's actions were *far* from normal for a reasonable human being, then he'd be totally believable, to me.
Sep 29, 2011 12:04 PM

Jul 2011
Everyone discussing about Kyohei, Mahiru, Utao, among others, that they completely forgot how badass Kuuko was? D:
She even killed a person and took another one as a "accomplice"!!
Karura_JiinsaruSep 30, 2011 5:02 AM
Sep 29, 2011 4:35 PM

Nov 2008
This episode was pretty awesome. Mahiru been there just makes me enjoy it even more. Actually, Hibino is probably the only character that I really hate since the first time I saw her.

Kuuko was pretty awesome this episode, and her way of turning things around deserves an applause.

I also agree with people that Aki needs more screen time.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Sep 30, 2011 8:33 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
This series does have its nice share of badass characters.

So far, nearly all of the characters did have some unique features to them.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Oct 21, 2011 11:22 AM

Sep 2010
This show is really completely different than the beginning of the series was. It featured almost rape, people getting shot dead, and other stuff that's not usual in this kind of show and I hadn't expected if you look at the first few episodes. I think that's great though, because it would be very boring otherwise. This show is pretty good after a poor start, next episode is the end, but probably won't finish anything up since a second season is coming.
Dec 4, 2011 10:39 AM

Jul 2009
Wow, really good episode in terms of action definitely O_O Holy crap lol Kuuko killed that guy? XD Love her she's so awesome haha XD Oh and Aki WTF lol :P
The fight between Mahiru and Utao was pretty lulzy, but was definitely awesome near the end, and then she lost control O_O Watching it go crazy and capture Hibino and then Mahiru try to control it again ... then Kirio accidentally hit Kukuri ... oh dear :P
Interesting new "past" stuff I suppose, Hibino looked pretty good with short hair, but hrm ... well, I bet everything's just gonna be crazy last episode XD
Jan 5, 2012 1:46 PM

Jun 2009
Mahiru versus broken Magatsuhi was awesome. I couldn't stop laughing when she was yelling at her kakashi to let go of Hibino. ;D
Utao was so funny this this line "I have something to fight for as well. Cookies!" :DD
Kuuko was badass. And Aki seriously was useless. He ould've freed himself if he wanted without Kuuko's help. But it's nice she remembered him.
Jan 28, 2013 7:30 PM

Sep 2011
Wow chills!
Mar 4, 2013 2:57 PM

May 2012
Damn this sure was one hell of a good episode! Great development and what an awesome action buildup, the final episode must be totally epic! Lets find out next!

That ending was just to epic to handle!
Jun 19, 2013 2:33 AM
Feb 2009
wtf need another episode
Aug 18, 2013 11:37 AM

Jan 2013
Great episode. Finally it's getting the ratings it deserves
Dec 19, 2013 2:09 PM
Jun 2010
Damn! Shit's going down!
So cute how Kirio's beginning to care about his siblings.
I'm also loving Kuko. So funny how she threw the gun to the other guy, and then, "Let's go, lover!" Very funny.
As for Kyohei controlling Kukuri (make sure you watched after the credits in order to see this)... I SO CALLED IT!
Jan 24, 2014 11:39 PM

Jun 2012
Kyohei screaming is pretty damn annoying.
Oct 11, 2016 10:45 AM

Apr 2009
-get on the bed, why not just do it on the floor, you're just gonna rape her either way.

oh, that ending,
ah.... yeah, i'm wishing there was a secodn season of this now,
where they'd bust the friggin village and figure out about that 4-legged thing, that is -w-...
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Mar 22, 2018 3:18 PM

Aug 2014
Dude wtf. He could have talked with Mahiro instead of telling her off and this whole thing would have never happened.
Aug 8, 2021 10:45 PM

Feb 2014
Yo this show is crazyyyyyyy

There was some really intense action, especially with Magatsuhi going out of control

I'm wondering, so if Kyohei is gaining control of Kukuri again, and if he's the only one who has made Kukuri use it's left arm, then maybe back when Kirio and Utao were fighting and Kukuri absorbed Takemikazuchi's beam and then fired back at him, maybe that was Kyohei all along...maybe he can never leave the village because once you become a seki you can never truly stop...

Next is the last episode but there's so much more I want to seeee :(
Noodle070Aug 8, 2021 10:50 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2023 2:10 PM

Aug 2017
This episode and the 10th episode are the best in the series so far for me,
We had a great fight scene and and some action from Kuuko,
I wonder if they gonna show that hidden doll in the Hyouga's mansion, only one episode left thought.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama Dolls Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 5, 2011

179 by Ishiryoku »»
May 14, 2:04 AM

» Still waiting for S2...

kari-ya - Sep 7, 2021

4 by Dekom »»
Nov 9, 2023 2:29 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Dolls Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xoraan14 - Sep 27, 2011

156 by Dekom »»
Nov 9, 2023 2:27 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Dolls Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 13, 2011

81 by Dekom »»
Nov 7, 2023 2:12 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Dolls Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 6, 2011

98 by Dekom »»
Nov 6, 2023 2:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.