Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Princess Jellyfish
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 25, 2010 9:02 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Amamizu kan girls being fashionable!

lol @ agreeing to order expensive things when he shows the credit card.

lol @ Kurako.

So the brother hated women?
tsubasaloverNov 25, 2010 9:07 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 25, 2010 11:38 AM

Sep 2008
Mamiko Noto looked the best with the transformations.

Shuu was totally my hero this episode though. Pushing that bitch over and running off. <3
I really want him to end up with Tsukimi, but something is clouding that happy ending.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2010 11:39 AM

Jun 2009
That Inari person really makes me laugh. Anyways, that was a pretty nice episode, lots of laughs. So whats going to happened between Tsukimi and Kurako, I mean Kuranosuke in next episode? It looks complicated, judging from the preview. Though previews can be misleading. And never expected Shuu to have a phobia of women.
jjihhyeNov 25, 2010 2:37 PM

Nov 25, 2010 1:16 PM

Jun 2008
Shuu is the cutest virgin ever;D man, he is so hot without glasses *nosebleeds*

Another great ep!

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Nov 25, 2010 1:22 PM

Nov 2007
kura-pyon buttock & nipples. kura-pyon kawaii blushing. kura-pyon punching the shit out of that stall LMAO. o///3///o he makes everything so much fun saf,laslfkasf kuranosukkkeeeee. ;3;

i've said this before BUT THAT UNCLE IS ONE OF THE BEST CHARACTERS IN THE SHOW AHAHA. & yikes, shuu caught his dad making out with kura's mom in her closet ( which kura loves oh-so-much ) LMAO aaaawkward.

also, banba hyperventilating over uncooked ham is so cute. everyone is so cute I CAN'T TAKE IT. /)___(\
Nov 25, 2010 1:44 PM

Dec 2007
Shuu had raped eyes ;o
Nov 25, 2010 1:47 PM

Apr 2010
Oh my, lots of Kura-pyon goodness in this episode. *drools slightly* I'm a bit sad that I have to wait another week for the next episode, and the previews looked so promising!

Plus, there HAS to be a second season.
Nov 25, 2010 1:48 PM

Dec 2009
Shuu's epic push coming out of nowhere had me dying. He felt so raped, lmao.
Ara ara.
Nov 25, 2010 1:50 PM

Feb 2009
Thank you Clara for your insight!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get away from Shuu he's Tsukimi's!!!!!

MY POOR SHUU GOT RAPED!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T-T (thought he was)

My poor Shuu I think it is traumatic to find your dad cheating on your mom uh?

It is kinda sad and sweet when he goes to see Tsukimi thinking should holding her hand for a moment he'll feel better.

I am 100% Shuu x Tsukimi but usually never get my choice of couple in either anime or manga.
Orulyon said:

Another great ep!
Agreed.
Nov 25, 2010 1:53 PM
May 2009
Aw, poor Shu-Shu... :c
Kuranosuke is so cute with getting annoyed at himself when he thinks Tsukimi is cute. I wonder if it's because he never fell in love for real, or he just feels that thinking THAT Tsukimi is cute is wrong?
Epic uncle is epic, as always. Same for the Amars. LOL at them being so stiffened, and then after Kuranosuke said everything is on him they suddenly started taking orders. :D and I think Kuranosuke was actually right about how even those girls at Amars want to be pretty deep down :). In previous episode Mayaya acted like she likes it, and the rest seemed to be quite fine with it, too. And Chieko actually wanted to get a makeover! :D it was funny how she asked Kuranosuke why was she left like before xD
Also, Hanamori is awesome.
(totally not related to this episode, but I felt like saying this... I just marathoned 5 episodes of Kuragehime with my mom and she loved it, even though she never watched any anime before :D)
QashqaiNov 25, 2010 2:23 PM
Nov 25, 2010 2:11 PM

Jan 2008
It has just become my new favourite anime.

5/5
Nov 25, 2010 2:19 PM
Dec 2007
Great developments once again.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Nov 25, 2010 2:30 PM

Nov 2009
Kuranosuke was adorable in this episode~ It looks like there is some interesting stuff going on next week between them I really hope that he adn Tsukimi end up toether.

Ah, poor Shuu. It must really suck to find your dad cheating on your mon. And to end up with a little brother from it? I would probably be traumatizd too. I loved watching him push Shoko down and running out of there without any pants on. xD

I really liked everyone's transformations.

The Kurako part was hilarious. I wonder what will happen when everyone finds out that he is a boy? I mean, he's come pretty close to revealing it. He almost said "kuranosuke", he keeps on using "ore, and the girls did notice that he had a deep voice.

Totally looking forward to the next episode!

What "Adolescence" do you have?
Do you remember "Childhood"?
The irreplaceable one existed there.

Nov 25, 2010 2:43 PM

Jul 2009
Wah, we're already more than halfway through the series noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Shuu was awesome. I scared to find out how he'd react to getting molested by that devil woman and he didn't disappoint lol. I love how he just knocked her down LMAO!

It was cute to see Kuranosuke getting frustrated over finding Tsukimi cute, but I'm kinda leaning towards Shuu. The sweetest moment was him stopping over at Amamizukan just to hold Tsukimi's hand for a moment. <3
msskittiesNov 25, 2010 3:03 PM
Nov 25, 2010 2:46 PM

Dec 2009
Hachik0 said:

Plus, there HAS to be a second season.

fingers crossed :D
Nov 25, 2010 3:16 PM

May 2009
Shu and Kuranosuke have very different memories of that closet. Between the trauma from that day and thinking that he got defiled by that bitch. Poor Shu. Interesting that he felt the need to hold Tsukimi's hand after that dark moment. Interesting love triangle. Definitely one of the best shows of the season.
Nov 25, 2010 3:26 PM
May 2009
just saw this new anime today! it was FABULOUS. :D

loved the part when Shu pushed the woman, though I'm sad that she's manipulating him for her personal reasons. :c
Nov 25, 2010 3:26 PM

Aug 2009
It's like Kuranosuke is finding everything about Tsukimi too damn cute. xD

I loved this episode, just like I love every episode of this series. They're all so great.
lolwut. Shuu got raped.
I felt 10x better when he pushed her and ran off though.
Nov 25, 2010 3:49 PM

Sep 2008
I d'awwwwwwed when Shuu went to Amamizukan specially to look for Tsukimi. Just look at the sadness in his eyes! He's feeling traumatic and the first person he thinks of is Tsukimi... d'awwwwww.

I'm really slow and I just realised that this episode implies that Kuranosuke and Shuu have different mothers?
Chicken + Dictionary + Dictionary = CMC. Eeyup.
Nov 25, 2010 4:14 PM

Nov 2009
Shuu indeed was the main role of this episode. His reactions were awesome to the situation, and i thought his need to see Tsukimi was cute. "Where are my clothes?"

I am sort of amazed how easy it was to get all the girls out to a cafe, but i am not sure how i feel about kuranosuke's feelings towards tsukimi.
(Very Good 8/10)
Nov 25, 2010 4:26 PM

Jul 2010
I don't think there is a character in this show that hasn't won my heart in some way. I love them all. I want happy endings for everybody.

I loved how on top of the building all the girls fetishes were realized xD
That was great.

Also Shu shoulda smacked a bitch. How he tore outta there was pretty hilarious though.
Nov 25, 2010 4:26 PM

Jul 2008
msskitties said:
Shuu was awesome. I scared to find out how he'd react to getting molested by that devil woman and he didn't disappoint lol. I love how he just knocked her down LMAO!
I was so worried about how he would handle the situation but he was great. "Where are my clothes?"

BEGINNER
Nov 25, 2010 4:30 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Shuu thought he was raped by that woman. She deserves some serious slap in the face.

>:(
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Nov 25, 2010 4:45 PM
May 2009
Kazandravk said:
It's like Kuranosuke is finding everything about Tsukimi too damn cute. xD

Lol, kinda. And he smiled when he saw she looks happier. Damn, in this episode I leaned toward Shu/Tsukimi (aw, the holding hands scene <3), but it's just too cute how Kuranosuke can't admit to himself that he likes Tsukimi more than he want, even though he had many "better" girlfriends. By the way, for shounen-ai fans... Hanamori/Shu anyone? PFFFT as bromance, at least~
rlime said:
I'm really slow and I just realised that this episode implies that Kuranosuke and Shuu have different mothers?

Lol, yeah, you're quite slow. :P it was implied before, in this episode it was said pretty straighforwardly. In third episode Shu called Kuranosuke's mom by her name, and they're living with mr. Koibuchi's wife, so one could guess that the wife is Shu's mom, and Lina (that was her name?) is Kuranosuke's. And also, Tsukimi pointed out that Kuranosuke and Shu aren't similar, and Kuranosuke said that he understand Tsukimi's feelings about losing mom at young age, while Shu stayed silent. And Shu is kinda similar to Koibuchi's wife's brother, I bet he'll be a baldy too... (lol, I guess it's just me, though)
QashqaiNov 25, 2010 4:56 PM
Nov 25, 2010 5:01 PM

Nov 2007
OMG. Love is coming back! love is coming back! oh-o!

This show is going to enter my all time favs at this rate. actually it has already. can't believe that we have seen more than half of the show now. 11 episodes is so few. T_T

Shuu got new admiration from me. I am saddened to think he believes he has lost it to a complete stranger (and a whore at it). that bitch needs to be strangled to death. ;(

and the first person he goes to see was tsukimi. he is so much in love with her. and it shows how he just needed to hold her hand to get away from that trauma. more like he thought Tsukimi to be the one who can get himself rid of that. and his purity is unquestionable. he is now one of my all time fav male characters. +1

also liked the way hanamori-san completely ignored Kura-ko when told to follow his oji-san saying he needs this car to be dried in the next 10 hours, but still took Shuu out to see Tsukimi. Somehow he understood the situation or may be he has known Shuu for long enough and cares about him a lot.

the transformations were great, cheikosho-dono did look awesome within the makeover of all the girls. so +1 is right there.

Kura-ko finding everything about Tsukimi adorable means the love inside him has started to bloom. +1

kakukirin said:
I don't think there is a character in this show that hasn't won my heart in some way. I love them all. I want happy endings for everybody.

Except for that whore I assume. She is a real bitch and needs to fall from a 20 storey head first.

rlime said:

Shuu did mention her as Lina-san. In episode 2 or 3. That was when it was made clear.
shanimebibNov 25, 2010 5:07 PM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 25, 2010 5:17 PM

Jul 2010
shanimebib said:
Except for that whore I assume. She is a real bitch and needs to fall from a 20 storey head first.

Except for the whore of course.

Kuro, Shu, and all the girls is who I meant.
Nov 25, 2010 5:54 PM

Feb 2008
This is, hands down, my favorite series of the season. :')

I feel terribly sorry for Shuu, seeing how he believes he lost himself to that cheat. But I do have to say I'm glad it happened, or else we wouldn't have him going all the way to Amamizukan just to hold Tsukimi's hand. That was so sweet :'D

But then Kuranosukeko is being hilarious as usual, he was so drawn by Tsukimi's cuteness that he had to punch a bathroom stall XD I seriously don't know if I want Kura x Tsukimi or Shuu x Tsukimi now...

Season 2, please! Sad to see we're half-way through already...
ScarletApplesNov 25, 2010 6:25 PM
Nov 25, 2010 6:59 PM

Jul 2008
HOLY SHIT~! This episode was just amazing.

Kura is hilarious. Tsukimi is endearing. Shu is awesome for the way he reacted to the bitch and it was ridiculously beautiful when he went to go shake Tsukimi's hand . The bitch is a bitch. Uncle is crazy.

It's all so wonderful. I am not looking forward to this ending. ;_;
Nov 25, 2010 7:52 PM

May 2010
Qashqai said:
By the way, for shounen-ai fans... Hanamori/Shu anyone? PFFFT as bromance, at least~

I'd rather have that than him being Tsukimi.

Well as always Kuranosuke was awesome, but seriously why'd he run out in his towel (not that I didn't like it,jk)? I would've been like Shu and wlaked in boxers, lol'ed when Shu pushed that that woman on the floor.
Real Hell is inside a person-Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae)
Do you know where hell is? Inside your head-Chrona (Soul Eater)

Nov 25, 2010 8:15 PM

Nov 2008
I think Shuu deserves a round of applause for pushing that woman over. Hopefully he'll find out later that he wasn't really molested... :(
Nov 25, 2010 8:38 PM

Sep 2009
Holy hell... that was unexpected. Date rape, reverse rape, gynophobia... heavy stuff. Great episode.
Nov 25, 2010 8:54 PM

Jul 2010
Mewcandy said:
Orulyon said:

Another great ep!

I KNOWWW! He's getting cuter and cuter with every episode

I nearly DIED when he was all *stare* *stare* *PUUUSH* *run out like a maniac with no pants* XDD

Me too! I loved that part! This whole episode was awesome. Actually, this is easily my favorite episode yet. Too bad it's half over now.

Mewcandy said:
"Kurako" Lmao XD He was so adorable running around with the towel and then punching the stall.

"They believed me!" Haha, priceless! XD

shanimebib said:
Shuu got new admiration from me. I am saddened to think he believes he has lost it to a complete stranger (and a whore at it). that bitch needs to be strangled to death. ;(

and the first person he goes to see was tsukimi. he is so much in love with her. and it shows how he just needed to hold her hand to get away from that trauma. more like he thought Tsukimi to be the one who can get himself rid of that. and his purity is unquestionable. he is now one of my all time fav male characters. +1
I agree completely. I love how "pure" Shuu is, so that aspect of his character is really winning me over. But then Kuranosuke was so cute the way he was falling for Tsukimi in this episode, too. I really am having a hell of a time choosing between these two guys. Which is all good, because that way whomever she ends up with I'll be happy. ;)

This anime is so awesome. I thought Bakuman would be my Fall favorite, but it's turning out to be Kuragehime and Otome Youkai Zakuro that I'm looking forward to every week.
Nov 25, 2010 9:46 PM

Dec 2009
lol at Kuranosuke suffering an overdose of Tsukimi-cuteness...and poor Shuu, hope he finds out he's still untouched and that he should save himself for Tsukimim and shouldn't just decide to whore himself away like some other anime character has done after he was raped -:coughharukacough:-
Signatures were meant to be:

A. Flashy (40% of MAL users)
B. Creative (56% of MAL users)
C. Cool (4% of MAL users)
D. None of the above (your signature)

Nov 25, 2010 9:59 PM

Mar 2009
Oh wow, I really need a gif of Shuu knocking the crazy chick down, followed by his exit scene. His reaction killed me. XD

Excellent episode.
Nov 25, 2010 10:03 PM

Nov 2007
Iilia said:
This anime is so awesome. I thought Bakuman would be my Fall favorite, but it's turning out to be Kuragehime and Otome Youkai Zakuro that I'm looking forward to every week.

+1. Same here. Kuragehime was my auto pick for noitaminA + Brains Base + Hanazawa Kana. Picked Zakuro for the great female seiyuu list too. I have been dying to see some good romance anime, with Bakuman and these two shows, i got three wonderful shows full of so much <3
Coronavirus.
Nov 25, 2010 10:03 PM

Oct 2010
One of my fav series of this fall.
Shuu acted just cool.
Nov 25, 2010 10:17 PM

Nov 2010
this is my favorite anime right now and cannot wait till the new one comes out...yay jellyfish!
Nov 25, 2010 10:18 PM

Mar 2010
One of the best things about this show is that it reminds me of my own life. I've always been a tomboy and a bit of a nerd, while I understood fashion to some extent - I was never very good at being fashionable or attractive - All I only ever wore jeans and t-shirts (and I still do now mostly). I constantly struggled with my appearance, I became more interested in men and I just wanted to start looking good and feeling good about it, sadly it just wasn't something I could do naturally like a lot of women who had a more feminine presence in their up bringing - it's been a long and slow process becoming "beautiful".
Nov 25, 2010 11:24 PM

Mar 2010
Qashqai said:
Aw, poor Shu-Shu... :c
Kuranosuke is so cute with getting annoyed at himself when he thinks Tsukimi is cute. I wonder if it's because he never fell in love for real, or he just feels that thinking THAT Tsukimi is cute is wrong?
Epic uncle is epic, as always. Same for the Amars. LOL at them being so stiffened, and then after Kuranosuke said everything is on him they suddenly started taking orders. :D and I think Kuranosuke was actually right about how even those girls at Amars want to be pretty deep down :). In previous episode Mayaya acted like she likes it, and the rest seemed to be quite fine with it, too. And Chieko actually wanted to get a makeover! :D it was funny how she asked Kuranosuke why was she left like before xD
Also, Hanamori is awesome.
(totally not related to this episode, but I felt like saying this... I just marathoned 5 episodes of Kuragehime with my mom and she loved it, even though she never watched any anime before :D)

that's awesome about your mom liking it! now I'm tempted to try and watch it with my mom, she's never been interested in anime.

I'm really loving this anime, I think it's going to be one of my favorites. Kuranosuke is adorableeee and I'm strongly rooting for him to end up with Tsukimi.
and yes! the uncle is hilarious! :D <3
Nov 26, 2010 1:34 AM

Jan 2010
I love how Shuu acts all calm and collected until he gets out of sight and then freaks out. xD
But I'm still rooting for Kuranosuke. Shuu still doesn't know what Tsukimi really looks like, and Kuranosuke does, and still finds her cute.
Nov 26, 2010 1:45 AM

Oct 2010
See I told you guys Shuu is a good boy!

How hot was he this ep though, even though I feel bad he got molested by that horrible woman...I kind of want to molest him too fufufufu

BTW Guys Kuragehime vol. 6 (in Japanese of course) drops this weekend. I can't wait until my copy gets in to Kinokuniya and I can pick it up when I get my postcard T_T. I am DIEING guys. DIEING.

what is it about Hanazawa Kana that she is playing all my favorite female characters this season? Although I am not so into OreImo she still plays my favorite in that one!!

Mod edit: Please edit your posts instead of multi-posting
SaitoeNov 27, 2010 10:48 AM
Nov 26, 2010 2:59 AM

Feb 2010
again a nice ep.
Nov 26, 2010 3:58 AM

Aug 2010
I loved this episode! Everybody looked so pretty and now I am dying for Kuranosuke and Tsukimi to get together! I know she's got a thing for Shuu now but I like her and Kuranosuke better and it's just so cute when he gets mad for thinking what she does is cute XD

And ugh that chick.. Shouko, I definitely can't stand her, I hate women like that. Hopefully things don't go bad for Shuu and I wonder how Kuranosuke got to live with his father if he was the result of an affair and what happened to Shuu's mother? Or is she the lady we see with their father? So many questions...
Nov 26, 2010 5:34 AM

Jul 2008
HawthorneKitty said:
Shuu was totally my hero this episode though. Pushing that bitch over and running off. <3
I really want him to end up with Tsukimi, but something is clouding that happy ending.

You have no idea how much I agree with you.

I've liked Sisterhood's transformations and Kuranosuke ordering stuff for them too. :D I LOVED the episode and the details, fff Kuragehime is awesome.
ZeinoNov 26, 2010 5:44 AM
Nov 26, 2010 6:01 AM

Nov 2007
fadburger said:
Sorry for the rapid fire posts but what is it about Hanazawa Kana that she is playing all my favorite female characters this season? Although I am not so into OreImo she still plays my favorite in that one!!

and I can't wait to see her as Shiomiya Shiori too. My favourites this season are Tsukimi and Susukihotaru. And although I am not particularly a big fan of OreImo, Kuroneko is my fav in that show.
Coronavirus.
Nov 26, 2010 7:29 AM

Nov 2009
Rofl @ the uncle leaving Kuranosuke to go watch Gaki no Tsukai! that show is comedy gold :)
Nov 26, 2010 7:49 AM

Jan 2008
LOL, Shuu got molested. Hmm, not as hilarious like last episode. Please show me more of Shu and Tsukimi. What what?? Is Kuranosuke going to kiss Tsukimi in upcoming episode? That's something to look forward to.
Nov 26, 2010 9:44 AM
Oct 2008
Mussed Shu-Shu = the sex.

Megane Shu-Shu = the sex.

Any Shu-Shu = the sex.
Nov 26, 2010 10:28 AM

May 2010
Yami-chii said:
I love how Shuu acts all calm and collected until he gets out of sight and then freaks out. xD
But I'm still rooting for Kuranosuke. Shuu still doesn't know what Tsukimi really looks like, and Kuranosuke does, and still finds her cute.

agree!

kyaaa~! I'm loving kuranosuke more!! he's too cute when he thinks that tsukimi the kurage otaku looks cute..hahaha

i'm rooting for him..! go kurako! :D

poor shu,...that woman should pay! =.= i laughed hard when he pushed her and left..! haha

that flashback/memory gives a lot of depth to the story.. i love this anime.. <3
arbalest27Nov 26, 2010 10:32 AM
Nov 26, 2010 10:40 AM

May 2010
Another great ep..

Shu's reaction to the kiss was like nothing's happened = WIN

Then pushed the woman and ran off without pants.. Hilarious..

But then again, he went to Tsukimi and shook hands with her just to comfort himself was nice..

The background reason for his phobia for women made the drama story a bit interesting..

Kuranosuke also punching the comfort room wall was LOL..

Also, that uncle never fails to give out some laughs.. ROFL
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuragehime Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 4, 2010

166 by ashe »»
Jul 29, 3:54 PM

» At which chapter does the anime leave off in the manga?

LKMalika - May 22, 2015

2 by Ghefira »»
Jul 26, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 18, 2010

134 by removed-user »»
Jul 18, 8:16 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

magelet - Nov 11, 2010

169 by removed-user »»
Jul 18, 8:15 PM

Poll: » Kuragehime Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Jinjos - Oct 28, 2010

134 by removed-user »»
Jul 18, 8:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.