Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2009 4:36 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
well i guess its good that this episode showed some info about reina.
enkilApr 5, 2009 11:44 AM
Oct 25, 2010 12:18 AM
Feb 2009
Whelp, it seems that Masane and Rihoko will end up together, seeing as how Reina is already falling apart. And I'm already seeing an OTP between Takayama and Masane... or should I say, Yasuka Oohara.

She's still a fucking dumbfuck for letting Rihoko go, especially letting her in the hands of someone who's falling apart.

Also, about fucking time Maria gets a Cloneblade on her hands. This and Reina can only mean serious ass-kicking coming up next...
Jan 8, 2011 10:07 AM

Jun 2008
Da_Nuke said:
Whelp, it seems that Masane and Rihoko will end up together, seeing as how Reina is already falling apart. And I'm already seeing an OTP between Takayama and Masane... or should I say, Yasuka Oohara.

She's still a fucking dumbfuck for letting Rihoko go, especially letting her in the hands of someone who's falling apart.

Dude put that thing we call a brain to work a little instead of playing smartass. Masane has no idea about the Reina falling apart. And how the hell was she supposed to raise a child running from the police and not being able to sent her to school never letting her go in public and she herself having to go out disguised. And all that not to save her from some torture institution or anything like that but just to keep her away from her biological mother. Her decision to let her go might not be emotionally correct but logically is.

The real stupid seem to be Reina to me. She seemed to know about her time being limited and yet she still took the child. Why? Just to live with her a little and then make her suffer when she dies? She was better off not knowing about her.
Also it seems she really has a problem acting humanly. It seems they taught her to behave a little like a robot. She accused Masane of not taking good care of her but she doesn't seem to know much about being a mother ether.

I hope that spoiled multicolor brat gets her ass kicked. Maybe she will go to find Reina and Reina will be going crazy by then and they both end up dead after fighting. That will be good. At least her death will be helpful a little by killing that psycho bitch.
Jan 17, 2011 2:07 PM

Dec 2008
Damn! Reina is like a fucking robot playing parent and using Ryoko as some kind of case study.
Is father the "father" off all the sisters?
Mar 10, 2011 5:02 PM

Sep 2009
OMG!!!! This new beginning song is awful >_<
Bleh!!!!!
And the multicolor hair chick.....she ticks me off more and more with each episode!
Apr 6, 2011 8:53 PM

Mar 2010
Pretty good episode. It managed to frag some emotion out of me, which was a change for this anime. Hopefully, we get a chance to see more development in the story. Even though this episode felt a little rushed. Looking forward to the next!
Jun 13, 2011 2:36 PM

Feb 2011
musicalsushi said:
OMG!!!! This new beginning song is awful >_<
Bleh!!!!!
And the multicolor hair chick.....she ticks me off more and more with each episode!

without using OMG i'll agree that the intro doesn't fit with this anime. and yes colorful hair chick needs to die in the most painful of ways.....however the reason i like this anime is masane and riko. and i't make me mad that reina (that bitch) took riko away and now what?......what a horrible excuse for a "mother" .sometimes i want to reach into the screen and start punching bitches!
FOR THE RECORD: I DON'T SUPPORT THE TROOPS!
Jun 13, 2011 6:14 PM

Sep 2008
... I'm sure there's danger ahead, what with Maria's obsession with her mother, who's supposedly Reina... who supposedly already has a daughter. Hope someone keeps Maria away from Riko. D:

Can't believe Reina's falling apart... She's pretty cold and over-analytical as a mom, huh? She even gave some sort of scientific explanation for her tears. ._.' And um, I still can't help but feel bad for "Masane"... I actually thought she would remember, too. Guess she needs more than environmental cues to bring back her memories of her 'former self'.
Sep 21, 2011 1:34 PM

Jan 2011
I actually like Reina I wish she wasn't falling apart T-T . That multi color hair bitch is gonna be trouble thou.
[center]
Jan 24, 2013 5:10 AM

Jul 2009
bad op. hilarious episode, reina being awkward
Nov 20, 2013 11:13 AM
Aug 2011
Reina is boring as fuck!
I hate the stupid multi-color hair girl.
Jul 2, 2014 11:41 AM
Jul 2018
New OP sucks, new ED is better than ED1, great episode as always.
Jul 26, 2014 4:54 PM
May 2014
New opening and the new ending sucks.
Jan 28, 2016 6:22 PM

May 2012
The new OP and ED suck quite hard to be honest, and in general the pacing slowed down again :/ either way the whole episode was still rather interesting, especially the ending!
Jun 13, 2022 11:41 AM

Apr 2013
What's up with that opening, weird lyrics. Ending is alright I guess.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Witchblade Episode 13 Discussion

enkil - Apr 2, 2009

16 by Inexplicable »»
Nov 30, 2023 8:45 AM

Poll: » Witchblade Episode 16 Discussion

enkil - Apr 3, 2009

11 by alexanderkershaw »»
Nov 11, 2023 3:57 AM

Poll: » Witchblade Episode 21 Discussion

enkil - Apr 5, 2009

13 by Mortimm »»
Jun 1, 2023 2:34 PM

Poll: » Witchblade Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

XContriveX - Jul 19, 2008

76 by Gator »»
Jun 20, 2022 12:20 AM

Poll: » Witchblade Episode 23 Discussion

enkil - Apr 7, 2009

8 by Gator »»
Jun 20, 2022 12:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.