Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2013 4:36 AM

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Goddamn it, Seo, stop it, I don't want to be reminded of Kyousuke.

And let Haruto already become a cook.
Jul 7, 2013 4:44 AM

Nov 2012
Zhou said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.

Agree with that. It really gets in my nerves how they keep remembering that douche.

On the other hand, I really liked this:
Jul 7, 2013 5:07 AM

Feb 2009
Goddammit Seo, you're doing this on purpose. Showing Asuka and reminding us of Kyousuke when the anime is just around the corner. And did Haruto really just mention the title of the manga? So cheesy.
My body is ready to rage when the anime starts airing. There hasn't been any rage at all for the past 100+ chapters. I want my rage dammit.
Jul 7, 2013 6:00 AM
Jun 2013
I enjoyed this chapter because one more time, Haruto shows his determination to do his best for Yuzuki, but I don't like the fact that they still talking about Kyousuke, I mean, he's dead, can't they just stop thinking about him ? It's true he was nice, and he was a kind of cool, but he was also the fucking bastard who make Yuzuki break with Haruto, so Haruto shouldn't still thinking about him so nicely u_u
Jul 7, 2013 6:20 AM
Apr 2011
When will the hurting stop? :(
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Jul 7, 2013 6:40 AM

Nov 2011
Not really sure what the point of this chapter was. Anyways, bringing memories of Kyousuke again....damn.
Jul 7, 2013 7:03 AM

Nov 2012
Zallow said:
I enjoyed this chapter because one more time, Haruto shows his determination to do his best for Yuzuki, but I don't like the fact that they still talking about Kyousuke, I mean, he's dead, can't they just stop thinking about him ? It's true he was nice, and he was a kind of cool, but he was also the fucking bastard who make Yuzuki break with Haruto, so Haruto shouldn't still thinking about him so nicely u_u

I liked the way you put "he was nice and kind of cool," follow by he was a fucking bastard on the very next sentence.
The reason why Haruto thinks so nicely of him is pretty obvious, and that is that this manga has it all, including some yaoi included. Haruto is obvioulsy gay for Kazama (Is there really anyone on the series that loved Kazama more than Haruto PROVE ME WRONG).
Jul 7, 2013 8:13 AM

Dec 2012
Way to go Haruto, make Asuka cry again :( Asuka was my favorite. Am I the only one who hates Yuzuki?
Jul 7, 2013 8:28 AM

May 2013
Can't wait for next chapter.
Jul 7, 2013 12:40 PM
Feb 2012
Haruto should have enough determination for three, considering how often he reaffirmed it. Just watch, in a few weeks' time it's once again time for "Yoshi, now I will definitely become a cook and I loooove Yuzuki so much!".
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jul 7, 2013 12:46 PM

Jan 2012
Everyone seems to be breaking apart from the friendship circle and finding their own path. I have a great feeling once every character gets their own way, that's when this manga will find its end.
Jul 7, 2013 4:57 PM
Jun 2013
jose21 said:

I liked the way you put "he was nice and kind of cool," follow by he was a fucking bastard on the very next sentence.
The reason why Haruto thinks so nicely of him is pretty obvious, and that is that this manga has it all, including some yaoi included. Haruto is obvioulsy gay for Kazama (Is there really anyone on the series that loved Kazama more than Haruto PROVE ME WRONG).

Hahhaha, you made my day XD
Jul 7, 2013 8:36 PM

Dec 2012
Another average chapter which adds zero value to this story. Stop, please. I want my drama. I don't mind if Yuzuki turns out to have been having sex with some other guy or even get some pretty messed up story like Haruto having an affair if it means that it becomes more interesting. Or at least move their life in some direction such as marriage and becoming a real chef.
Jul 7, 2013 11:45 PM

May 2010
Nothing happened in this chapter...like nothing at all. From last week's chapter, I thought the plot was moving again. I stand corrected.

Also I thought the phrase "The town where she lives" should be best reserved for the last chapter. For a moment I seriously thought this was the last chapter.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 8, 2013 2:19 AM

Aug 2012
Memories of Kazama and Asuka crying, Pretty nice , seems that se took her decision , she might be out of the picture too , Haruto is determined again , I really liked that.Overall , wasn't a bad chapter.
Jul 8, 2013 2:51 PM

Sep 2011
Zhou said:

Yep, I pretty much agree that is what I was thinking, like do we really need that again.

I did like the double page where he says he will say in Tokyo cause that the town where she lives.
Jul 8, 2013 11:10 PM

Jul 2010
Zallow said:

Kyousuke didn't make Yuzuki break up with Haruto! Yuzuki did that of her own free will, though I believe she never, even for a minute, stopped loving him. If he had lived, she would have left him the same way that Haruto eventually left Asuka. Neither of them would be happy without the other.

On the other hand, it is no big mystery why two friends who are drinking would reminisce about a friend that died... Every time Haruto goes off with some girl for a night on the town without Yuzuki I keep thinking Seo's gonna put them through one more break-up before the end, but they always turn out to be another demonstration of how much those two love and trust each other.

Good chapter, though not nearly as epic as the one before it...
BlackTechs said:
Way to go Haruto, make Asuka cry again :( Asuka was my favorite. Am I the only one who hates Yuzuki?

No, lots of people seem to hate Yuzuki. I personally love her! She is awesome!
zensunniJul 8, 2013 11:14 PM
Jul 10, 2013 5:31 AM
Jul 2018
after reading you guys' comments, I don't feel like reading this chapter anymore.
Jul 10, 2013 11:42 AM
Mar 2009
Kyousuke and Asuka just in time for the anime to start...

That title card mention felt out of place, cause we all know this manga isn't ending in the next 100 chapters.
Jul 10, 2013 4:57 PM

Jan 2012
I've always wondered about how Asuka might sound like, when she's speaking with her dialect. I guess the anime won't be full on rage :/
Mar 24, 2014 3:42 PM
Dec 2013
zensunni said:
Zallow said:

Kyousuke didn't make Yuzuki break up with Haruto! Yuzuki did that of her own free will, though I believe she never, even for a minute, stopped loving him. If he had lived, she would have left him the same way that Haruto eventually left Asuka. Neither of them would be happy without the other.

On the other hand, it is no big mystery why two friends who are drinking would reminisce about a friend that died... Every time Haruto goes off with some girl for a night on the town without Yuzuki I keep thinking Seo's gonna put them through one more break-up before the end, but they always turn out to be another demonstration of how much those two love and trust each other.

Good chapter, though not nearly as epic as the one before it...
BlackTechs said:

No, lots of people seem to hate Yuzuki. I personally love her! She is awesome!

if by awesome you mean a girl who reduced her iq lower than 34, acts like every anime girl out there and doesn't even once develop her character then yeah she sure is awesome that and the stuff she did in the manga were irredeemable like the tokyo arc and her being missing for 3 days because haruto hasn't been paying attention to her.
Mar 25, 2017 2:28 AM
Sep 2011
Stark700 said:
Not really sure what the point of this chapter was. Anyways, bringing memories of Kyousuke again....damn.

The point of the chapter? Asuka decided to pursue softball and Haruto decided to stay in Tokyo, as far as my limited reading comprehension goes.

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.