Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
May 29, 2013 6:06 PM

Jan 2011
The only logical couple is Yui and Yukino.

Hikki is a loner, let him be alone. Though he maight be a trap, Saika is the best for him.
May 29, 2013 6:09 PM

Dec 2011
Yukino definitely. :D
May 29, 2013 9:12 PM

Jan 2012
I'm not seeing any romance at all in this anime, there is no point in rooting for either of them.
May 30, 2013 8:22 AM

May 2010
Paul said:
Totsuka x Hachiman
Yui x Yukino

You know I'm right.

I sure do :D
May 30, 2013 11:09 AM

May 2010
Totsuka Saika
May 30, 2013 12:45 PM

Aug 2010
I can't decide between those two since we still haven't seen much development yet.

For now Saika is my vote. (still hoping he's a girl)
May 30, 2013 10:17 PM
Aug 2012
Radius said:
I voted for Yukino. I think she suits Hikigaya the most. I am sure that she will be the one who gets the cake.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Sorry i like to judge a character by their personality not their cuteness.

To me, it seems that you don't judge a character based on its personality but its sexual orientation. No character we have seen thus far has a considerably better personality than Saika. (I am not saying that you judge people in real life in this manner as well.)

Dude i don't have a problem with traps if they are interesting (Hideyoshi/Yuuta etc)..............but i hate annoying/boring ones. Btw Saika has a personality (???)...........that's a nice joke. All i see that he is gay for Hachiman for unknown reasons. You know every other character is much more interesting.

But i am curious though..........why did you get the idea i think /judge like that?

May 31, 2013 1:34 PM
Oct 2011
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Radius said:
I voted for Yukino. I think she suits Hikigaya the most. I am sure that she will be the one who gets the cake.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Sorry i like to judge a character by their personality not their cuteness.

To me, it seems that you don't judge a character based on its personality but its sexual orientation. No character we have seen thus far has a considerably better personality than Saika. (I am not saying that you judge people in real life in this manner as well.)

Dude i don't have a problem with traps if they are interesting (Hideyoshi/Yuuta etc)..............but i hate annoying/boring ones. Btw Saika has a personality (???)...........that's a nice joke. All i see that he is gay for Hachiman for unknown reasons. You know every other character is much more interesting.

But i am curious though..........why did you get the idea i think /judge like that?

By a good personality, I meant that Saika behaves well and is friendly overall. For example, he is not harsh like Yukino, ill-intentioned like Yukmiko, (kind of) cold like Saki, violent like the Sensei, or delusional like Zaimokuza. He doesn't have hidden motives like Haruno or Hayama. He is not too pessimistic like Hikigaya.

What you meant by that is that he is not interesting because of bland personality. Am I right? If that's the case, I am sorry for my last post. I misunderstood you.
Jun 1, 2013 7:55 AM
Nov 2010
Well, I vote for Yukino. not that I dislike or hate Yui..
I mean Yui has a very cheerful personality, while Yukino needs Hachiman.
Not only that, I think it's very clear or it's quite obvious now that Yukino has feelings for Hachiman..Somehow confirm by her nee-chan..
Also, perhaps I think that the reason why Hikki keep rejecting Yui was not only because he thinks that Yui likes her out of pity, maybe it's because he subconsciously feels that he has someone he likes to be you know, girlfriend. and that would be Yukino..In the latest episode now, he delivers some line about his POV to Yukino.. And I like how he says it..Moreover, he surely admires Yukinon... <3 Hopefully in the following episodes will have the development of their relationship. though i don't think we'll have to see them as a couple in the end of the anime. most probably we'll be given a hint.
Jun 1, 2013 8:21 AM

Aug 2010
I would say both.....
But honestly I'm all for Yukino <3.
I like Yui but I love Yukino.
Jun 1, 2013 9:55 AM

Apr 2011
gezz147 said:
Well, I vote for Yukino. not that I dislike or hate Yui..
I mean Yui has a very cheerful personality, while Yukino needs Hachiman.
Not only that, I think it's very clear or it's quite obvious now that Yukino has feelings for Hachiman..Somehow confirm by her nee-chan..
Also, perhaps I think that the reason why Hikki keep rejecting Yui was not only because he thinks that Yui likes her out of pity, maybe it's because he subconsciously feels that he has someone he likes to be you know, girlfriend. and that would be Yukino..In the latest episode now, he delivers some line about his POV to Yukino.. And I like how he says it..Moreover, he surely admires Yukinon... <3 Hopefully in the following episodes will have the development of their relationship. though i don't think we'll have to see them as a couple in the end of the anime. most probably we'll be given a hint.

I don't thing Hikky and Yukkino are like that , from my PoV it's mutualy platonic. It might and very likely will turn into romantic love in some point, but I don't think it happened already.

That say I also voted for Yukino (Cause Shizuka isn't there.)
Jun 1, 2013 11:30 AM
May 2013
Have to say im rooting for Yui, even though I dont think she has a chance.
Jun 1, 2013 6:39 PM

Sep 2012
shanimebib said:
Hikigaya.
I like this answer.
Jun 1, 2013 10:35 PM

Apr 2011
Red_Keys said:
shanimebib said:
Hikigaya.
I like this answer.

Well he is the current frontrunner.
"Reality is a story the minds tells itself. An artificial structure conjured into being by the calcium ion exchange of a million synaptic fringes"
Jun 1, 2013 10:36 PM

Oct 2011
MantisShrimp said:
Red_Keys said:
shanimebib said:
Hikigaya.
I like this answer.

Well he is the current frontrunner.

I lol'd
Jun 2, 2013 8:54 PM

Apr 2011
dunno, both of the girls are awesome. it's probably gonna be the black hair one (sorry I'm bad at remembering names XD)
Jun 3, 2013 10:31 PM

Sep 2012
Yui for now but I have a feeling it's gonna be yuki turn soon
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise the Oppai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Jun 4, 2013 6:43 PM

Nov 2008
YUI, It's not like Toradora where Minori and Taiga were both as good as each other, Yui hands down!
She deserves it.

There has been no dialogue between Yukinon and him to warrant me feeling anything for her.

I have a bad feeling Yukinon's sister will top herself and we will have an ending similar to Shuffle or School Days ensuring Yukinon gets the victory.
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Jun 4, 2013 9:17 PM
Jan 2013
Hiratsuka sensei.
Jun 4, 2013 10:00 PM

Feb 2011
No offense, but this isnt a good poll.

He clearly isnt interested in either of them.

Saika vs. Sensei would have been a better poll.

Jun 7, 2013 3:33 AM

Dec 2012
Don't really mind Yukino, but I feel 2 complicated characters does not make a great relationship.
Jun 7, 2013 7:00 AM
Mar 2013
Why there is no Shizuka Sensei In the poll?
i prefer her cos she is hawt lol
Jun 7, 2013 7:13 AM

Jul 2011
Hikki x Yui
Hayato x Yukino

and Shizuka is mine hands down
Jun 7, 2013 7:49 AM

Oct 2008
+1 for Yui

If he ends up with anyone it will be Yukino. But I always cheer for the character that is more honest with his/her feelings.
Jun 7, 2013 11:40 AM

May 2013
Nobody can separate Hikki and 8man.

Hikki love 8man.
8man love Hikki.

"I like myself. I've never once for a single second hated myself." - Hikigaya Hachiman
Jun 7, 2013 3:19 PM

Apr 2011
And so OTP is born, farewell girls. It was nice to meet you.
Jun 14, 2013 10:32 AM

Sep 2009
I like both of them ^^ My favorite characters....
Jun 14, 2013 10:35 AM

Sep 2009
n10sity said:
+1 for Yui

If he ends up with anyone it will be Yukino. But I always cheer for the character that is more honest with his/her feelings.

Me too ^^
Jun 14, 2013 10:36 AM

Apr 2013
YuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYui
Jun 14, 2013 11:31 AM

Mar 2012
Definitely Yui now.
Jun 14, 2013 11:41 AM

Apr 2011
Definitely Hayato x Saika!
Jun 14, 2013 11:57 AM

May 2013
Tenzen12 said:
Definitely Hayato x Saika!

Lol. Count me in!
Jun 14, 2013 12:24 PM

Oct 2012
MadnessKreep said:
Rifaz89 said:
Me? I'm a realist.

Yep.. would be a twist and a half but I can see it
Jun 14, 2013 2:55 PM
Jan 2012
Taiga_Tail said:
MadnessKreep said:
Rifaz89 said:
Me? I'm a realist.

Yep.. would be a twist and a half but I can see it

+1

lol.....but in all seriousness between yui and yukino, I like yui for 8man better. 8man's view of the world is downright morbid at times, and that stems from his unfavorable experiences with female classmates that have culminated over his childhood. However, we all know this cynicism to be not representative of the world we live in, as evidenced by yui's character, some people are genuinely nice without any ulterior motives. Because of this, I think yui as a partner can better progress 8man's character and balance out 8man's emotional doldrums.

Contrast this to yukinon, who has always kinda rubbed me the wrong way with her abrasive and dismissive attitude towards 8man. Compounded with her cowardice of pretending not to know 8man when she full well knew she was in the car that him, my opinion of her has just gone down the drain. This recent arc that has tried to redeem yukinon as a martyr (getting sick from being overworked) and dere (cute handwaving) hasn't done it for me. I am actually consciously aware of the fact that the writing staff is trying to make the viewer feel sorry for her. The only problem is that it is in no way, character consistent.
Jun 14, 2013 7:06 PM

Aug 2011
Supported Yui at first, REALLY growing onto Yukino now.
Jun 14, 2013 11:38 PM

Mar 2012
It would be lovely to have Yukino and Hachiman ended together.. you see sweet romance is not really good with Hachiman personality.. and It seems like Yukino and Hachiman has a bitter-sweet relationship which is kinda fun.. Yukino has a Kuudere and Dandere personality which good to have one.. So sorry Yui.. I'll go with Yukino..

"The End Justifies The Means"
-Niccolo Machiavelli
Jun 15, 2013 12:17 AM

Jan 2013
ftghb said:
Contrast this to yukinon, who has always kinda rubbed me the wrong way with her abrasive and dismissive attitude towards 8man. Compounded with her cowardice of pretending not to know 8man when she full well knew she was in the car that him, my opinion of her has just gone down the drain. This recent arc that has tried to redeem yukinon as a martyr (getting sick from being overworked) and dere (cute handwaving) hasn't done it for me. I am actually consciously aware of the fact that the writing staff is trying to make the viewer feel sorry for her. The only problem is that it is in no way, character consistent.

It's called character development.
In the beginning, Yukino tried her best to keep Hachiman at a distance because she knew Hachiman would hate her once he finds out about her involvement in the car accident.
One day he found out. And truly, the distance between them grew bigger. But Hachiman did not abandon or hate her. He came back and helped. Therefore, she is trying to come closer to both Yui and Hachiman (as Yui pointed out in ep11). Accepting other people and allowing them to be close to her is Yukino's character development.
Jun 15, 2013 5:28 AM

Apr 2011
ftghb said:

lol.....but in all seriousness between yui and yukino, I like yui for 8man better. 8man's view of the world is downright morbid at times, and that stems from his unfavorable experiences with female classmates that have culminated over his childhood. However, we all know this cynicism to be not representative of the world we live in, as evidenced by yui's character, some people are genuinely nice without any ulterior motives. Because of this, I think yui as a partner can better progress 8man's character and balance out 8man's emotional doldrums.

Just reading this post makes me strongly irritated. I don't mind if you want ship Yui, but wht's whith that double standart here? Yukinon isn't only one who hid her involvement, but while Yui remain "genuinely selfless" Yukino is coward and wannabe martyr. next time tjhink more thoroughly before writing something like this.

Jun 15, 2013 6:03 AM

Apr 2012
I get the feeling that this anime is going to end up dissapointing hardcore shippers with a rather open ending (I'm guessing if successful we'll get a second season). This show is much more about interpersonal relationships in groups as it is about romance. In any case, so far the relationship that has actually developed the most is Yui and Yukino. I'm not sensing a romance vibe from Hachiman at all. That guy is still way too scared of getting close to someone.
Brego1Jun 15, 2013 6:28 AM
Jun 15, 2013 1:24 PM

Dec 2012
Brego1 said:
I get the feeling that this anime is going to end up dissapointing hardcore shippers with a rather open ending (I'm guessing if successful we'll get a second season). This show is much more about interpersonal relationships in groups as it is about romance. In any case, so far the relationship that has actually developed the most is Yui and Yukino. I'm not sensing a romance vibe from Hachiman at all. That guy is still way too scared of getting close to someone.

What you say makes a lot of sense, but overcoming the fear of getting too invested in a girl would be a good (final?) development for Hachiman. I don't think they can do it in this season, though...
Jun 15, 2013 1:58 PM

Apr 2013
I have my vote on Yui as of now (currently on episode 9). She turned out to be a more appealing character than my initial expression of her, as seen from her honest and ardent attitude throughout the show. It is amusing to point out that the VA for Yui also voices Chiho from Maou-sama as well, where both characters are almost parallels. I can see that the author is leaning towards a Yukino ending though, as she is quite easily considered as the heroine of the show after all.
Jun 15, 2013 8:14 PM

Dec 2012
Get both!

I am more sympathetic towards Yui simply because I tend to favour non-canon pairings though, but I do like Yukinoshita.
Jun 15, 2013 8:19 PM

Oct 2011
If not Yui then Hikigaya's sister
Jun 15, 2013 8:31 PM

Sep 2012
I'm voting for Yui, because I think she could help make Hachi a better and happier person with her optimism. Plus she's got titties.
A match made in heaven set the fires in hell
Jun 18, 2013 1:08 PM
Jun 21, 2013 4:06 AM
Jul 2011
Rifaz89 said:
Me? I'm a realist.

Hey!!!! This is not Boy Love!
Jun 21, 2013 4:07 AM
Jul 2011
Because Yui has no chance, I rooting for Yukino!
Jun 21, 2013 4:32 AM

Feb 2008
Yukinota, they simply compliment each other. I don't find Hachiman suits an air head like Yui.
Though after episode 12 it only confirmed that Hachiman x Shizuka makes for the best couple.
Arata84Jun 21, 2013 4:36 AM
Jun 21, 2013 5:06 AM

Jun 2013
mugiwara84 said:
Yukinota, they simply compliment each other. I don't find Hachiman suits an air head like Yui.
Though after episode 12 it only confirmed that Hachiman x Shizuka makes for the best couple.

Too true!!!
Jun 21, 2013 10:34 AM

Apr 2011
Yep, Shizuka is best girl for Hikki.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2013

421 by Remurst »»
Apr 14, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2013

561 by Pancreas08 »»
Apr 12, 5:05 AM

» Where to read LN of yui's story

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 28

6 by Aruhaya »»
Mar 29, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2013

239 by phuchaitt3 »»
Mar 18, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 23, 2013

301 by venbals »»
Mar 15, 12:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.