Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 12, 2013 4:38 AM

Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The chapter was good, f*ck the dragons are epic. Really awesome chapter f*ck the haters.
HyodouApr 12, 2013 4:55 AM
Apr 12, 2013 4:46 AM

Apr 2008
Lucy haters are asked to go jump off a bridge now. Same for Mashima and FT haters. This chapter was epicness incarnate.
Apr 12, 2013 4:57 AM

Aug 2010
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY WE GET TO SEE DRAGONS!! I've been waiting forever! :D

Really glad that Lucy wasn't being controlled :) Thank u Mashima.

Totally Awesome chapter! ^^
Apr 12, 2013 4:57 AM

Dec 2012
Ahh, just as the stone tablets predicted. It seems we all goddamn called it.

I guess Lucy is more than just a pretty face.

Finally dragons. Now my interest has been piqued.
Apr 12, 2013 4:59 AM

Apr 2008
One claw swipe cut through the town like it was nothing. NOT EVEN A ROAR. Just a stomp. Dragons are living up to their legends
Apr 12, 2013 5:01 AM

Dec 2012
Darklight0303 said:
One claw swipe cut through the town like it was nothing. NOT EVEN A ROAR. Just a stomp. Dragons are living up to their legends

This reminds me of Breath of Fire too much. The dragons in that game were kick-ass.

I hope this'll be an improvement on everything Fairy Tail gave us so far.
Apr 12, 2013 5:02 AM

Apr 2008
So until the end of the chapter we have like 5 dragons already passed through the gate. THAT IS NOT A GOOD THING ladies and gents
Apr 12, 2013 5:03 AM
Jul 2018
Gah I want to see this animated so much. So, the dragons sent the dragon slayers to the future 14 years ago, perhaps to prevent this? Dragons who disagreed with the feast?
Only thing I didn't like was how Crux seems to have told her even though we don't see it, yet we were following Lucy all along, but oh well.
It would be a nice twist if Zeref showed up with Acnologia
Apr 12, 2013 5:04 AM

Dec 2012
I don't know why, but I thought that more dragons would come out, and I thought more of them would fly out rather than walk out.
Apr 12, 2013 5:05 AM

Apr 2008
SergioSource said:
Gah I want to see this animated so much. So, the dragons sent the dragon slayers to the future 14 years ago, perhaps to prevent this? Dragons who disagreed with the feast?
Only thing I didn't like was how Crux seems to have told her even though we don't see it, yet we were following Lucy all along, but oh well.

Crux has demonstrated this ability before. I don't remember what chapter I think it was the one with Capricorn or something else celestial realm related.
Apr 12, 2013 5:08 AM

Mar 2009
5/5 For the first time from this manga start. Finally Lucy gets her moment. I expected her to loose her arm the moment She held the pedestal thing but it didn't happen. Maybe its Rogue that cuts her arm right before She starts to close the door?

Lots of Lucy fanservice and one annoying text bubble ruined the good stuff.

Would it be possible for Princess to go back in time, loose her most of her memory and in then become Lucy ancestor / mom?
Apr 12, 2013 5:08 AM

Jul 2007
This is epic.

I guess the future is a self-fulfilling prophecy reaching it full-cycle.

Also since Future-Lucy died, it means that

Would not be surprised on if FT went batshit crazy and tragic now, considering what Mashima did with Rave.
Apr 12, 2013 5:09 AM
Dec 2010
wow..what an epic chapter
i guess, after they close the door and get rid all the 5 dragons
the other 10000 dragons will come back
Apr 12, 2013 5:11 AM

Jul 2010
Wow what a twist!
I didn't know dragon's were in there.
At least Natsu isn't sucked in with the shadow.
Lucy's possession , was really her spirit, Crux good! I thought it was Rogue.
Last page was awesome!
Apr 12, 2013 5:11 AM

Apr 2008
aos10 said:
wow..what an epic chapter
i guess, after they close the door and get rid all the 5 dragons
the other 10000 dragons will come back

Not likely. I think they will fail to close the door and it stays open allowing the rest of the dragons to come pouring through
Apr 12, 2013 5:12 AM

Mar 2009
SergioSource said:

So was Natsu and other dragon slayers pushed into the future to prevent eclipse project? Dragon's didn't vanish 14 years ago - Dragon Slayers came from the past. That would explain how Zeref knew Natsu right?
Apr 12, 2013 5:19 AM

Dec 2012
Apr 12, 2013 5:20 AM

Apr 2012
this chapter makes me scream 'close the gate Lucy!!!' like a crazy
really epic chapter
Apr 12, 2013 5:24 AM
Dec 2010
hmmmm
the question is..Rouge said Lucy will close the door, but future Lucy said she didn't
is that all miss understanding ?
i think Rouge think the dragon come because lucy closed the door, but in fact, lucy didn't close the door,so the dragon came back
Apr 12, 2013 5:24 AM

Apr 2008
aos10 said:
hmmmm
the question is..Rouge said Lucy will close the door, but future Lucy said she didn't
i think Rouge think the dragon come because lucy closed the door, but in fact, lucy didn't close the door,so the dragon came back

Or rogue just wanted Lucy out of the way so the dragons come. Seriously what will it take to stop believing that blatantly evil bastard?
Apr 12, 2013 5:28 AM

Jul 2007
Darklight0303 said:
aos10 said:
hmmmm

Or rogue just wanted Lucy out of the way so the dragons come. Seriously what will it take to stop believing that blatantly evil bastard?

Or the future Rogue came and future Future-Lucy came from are two entirelly different futures, considering they did NOT come at the same time to the past, meaning the first to come to the past would create an alternate future from which the second would come.

Also - take note on which hand Lucy is using to try to close the gate...
Apr 12, 2013 5:31 AM

Apr 2008
Fai said:
Darklight0303 said:
aos10 said:
hmmmm

Or the future Rogue came and future Future-Lucy came from are two entirelly different futures, considering they did NOT come at the same time to the past, meaning the first to come to the past would create an alternate future from which the second would come.

Also - take note on which hand Lucy is using to try to close the gate...

Rogue didn't deny Natsu's accusation of him not coming to save the future. In fact he smirked. So no he is evil. He never acted like someone DESPERATE to change the future once Lucy and the others left. Whether controlled by another or something that's a diff story but his intent was never good. He told them about the so called cannon and he told them to open it ahead of time so it could charge. And that just so happened to be on the EXACT day where the eclipse can fuck with the gate and send it out of control.

And yes I noticed. And I am afraid. Very afraid.
Apr 12, 2013 5:33 AM

Apr 2012
Darklight0303 said:
aos10 said:
hmmmm

maybe Rogue wanted the dragons come
so maybe what he says is about eclipse canon is a lie
Apr 12, 2013 5:35 AM
Dec 2010
Darklight0303 said:
aos10 said:
hmmmm

most the villain in Fairy Tail are miss understood guys/girls:
uletear
jillal
laxus
Lyon
Apr 12, 2013 5:39 AM

Apr 2008
aos10 said:
Darklight0303 said:
aos10 said:
hmmmm

most the villain in Fairy Tail are miss understood guys/girls:
uletear
jillal
laxus
Lyon

Hades, Zero, Jose.
Apr 12, 2013 5:41 AM

Jun 2012
Kinda felt it had something to do with Lucy's role as a Stellar Spirit Mage since they needed her golden keys to open it (together with the other two that ST crybaby has).

Oh God I hope she doesn't lose her arm this time around.

Also we all know that now that Natsu's back up he's totally gonna kick F. Rogue's ass right?

I also hope this won't end up with a peaceful chat with the dragons and they all end up being BFFs
Apr 12, 2013 5:48 AM

Dec 2012
prism2525 said:

Also we all know that now that Natsu's back up he's totally gonna kick F. Rogue's ass right?

Of course he'll win. He's Natsu. Why would he not win?

He's part of Fairy Tail. That automatically means victory for those who are part of it
Apr 12, 2013 5:50 AM

Apr 2008
VentusCross said:
prism2525 said:

He's part of Fairy Tail. That automatically means victory for those who are part of it

I don't think so. This timeline is already past the no return point if not damn close to it. I think our Lucy will have to go back in time as well but now she is armed with the knowledge required to stop this whole disaster from occurring something her other future self did not have since she was stuck in the dungeon when it happened.
Apr 12, 2013 5:53 AM
Apr 2011
I knew it was something like this would happen. Only Lucy (and maybe along with Yukino) can close the gate now.

There are several things I want to see in the next few chapters.
First: What's going on with FLucy and FRogue's earlier statements?
Second: How Sting and Rogue are going to handle actual dragons. They said they killed their dragons...I want to see what they can do now.
Third: Lucy finally in action.

And probably other stuff I can't seem to get out of my mouth/fingers right now.
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Apr 12, 2013 5:54 AM

Dec 2012
Darklight0303 said:
VentusCross said:
prism2525 said:

I don't think so. This timeline is already past the no return point if not damn close to it. I think our Lucy will have to go back in time as well but now she is armed with the knowledge required to stop this whole disaster from occurring something her other future self did not have since she was stuck in the dungeon when it happened.

It's more for Natsu, Erza, and Laxus than anyone else. Those guys are OP.

But will our Lucy be able to travel back in time with her current experience? Does she have the means to?
Apr 12, 2013 5:59 AM

Apr 2008
VentusCross said:
Darklight0303 said:
VentusCross said:
prism2525 said:

But will our Lucy be able to travel back in time with her current experience? Does she have the means to?

That may be where that whole Lucy kneeling to Zeref sketch may come in. The previous future Lucy was too confused and desperate to be able to make a big difference. Though you could argue that she did make a big difference by ensuring her present self is in front of the gates to see them open and see the truth of what will come from there. Current Lucy is best suited to prevent this dark future.
Apr 12, 2013 6:02 AM

Dec 2012
Darklight0303 said:
VentusCross said:
Darklight0303 said:
VentusCross said:
prism2525 said:

That may be where that whole Lucy kneeling to Zeref sketch may come in. The previous future Lucy was too confused and desperate to be able to make a big difference. Though you could argue that she did make a big difference by ensuring her present self is in front of the gates to see them open and see the truth of what will come from there. Current Lucy is best suited to prevent this dark future.

I think that Zeref is going to give her the power in exchange for a Celestial Spirit that will further his plans.

I don't know if that was a good theory or not.
Apr 12, 2013 6:17 AM

Apr 2008
Maybe Lucy will close ANOTHER door, different from the current dragon-spitting door, as what Rouge had said. Haha. Anyway, overall this is a nice chapter.
Twitter: @devgum
Apr 12, 2013 6:18 AM

Apr 2008
supereditorkyon said:
Maybe Lucy will close ANOTHER door, different from the current dragon-spitting door, as what Rouge had said. Haha. Anyway, overall this is a nice chapter.

That makes no sense O.o
Apr 12, 2013 6:19 AM

Apr 2010
Looks like we're all right.

This is gonna be fun. :D
Apr 12, 2013 6:23 AM

May 2010
Holy crap! the dragons! >:O

LUCY! NATSU! GOOOOOOOO!
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Apr 12, 2013 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
The dragons are here muhahaha :D
Apr 12, 2013 6:40 AM

Dec 2011
Me and a friend actually predicted that the dragons would come out of the gate... Though we thought Lucy was possessed.. But she wasn't... This is so cool omg

Oh yeah!! Is that how she lost her right arm? Because she was using it to close the gate... But.. Fate has changed... A bit..

But now I wanna know why Rouge lied... Told the princess to open the door.. Is he related to Zeref...??

So Eclipse never had a canon.. It was just a time machine.. And that time machine was set to 400 years ago (something like that) and so the dragons 400 years ago came through the door.

Oh man shits about to go down
Apr 12, 2013 6:40 AM

Dec 2012
epic chapter! cant wait for the next chap ehehe :D
Apr 12, 2013 6:48 AM

Nov 2011
Apr 12, 2013 7:01 AM
Sep 2012
Loving the huge scale in which the dragons are drawn, and also the huge scale in the destruction. Fairy tail just got epic, I wanna see natsu vs a dragon. LETS DO THIS!
Apr 12, 2013 7:08 AM

Sep 2011
Welp gg. Dragons going to clean the floor with them but friendship Natsu will do something about it 99.99% sure.
Apr 12, 2013 7:14 AM

Mar 2011
Welp there goes my theory..feel like an idiot xD
Apr 12, 2013 7:19 AM

Jun 2010
Holy...

Dragons...

Apr 12, 2013 7:19 AM

Mar 2008
holy crap this is gonna get epic. dragons v the world. i wonder if this is connected to why the dragons disappeared 14 years ago.
Apr 12, 2013 7:23 AM

Aug 2012
Stark700 said:
I came.

About time they show the dragons

Apr 12, 2013 7:24 AM

Jun 2012
Stark700 said:
I came.

Dragon's like: "Where's the buffet???"
Apr 12, 2013 7:26 AM

Feb 2012
Didn't like Lucy's explanation about Crux investigating Eclipse the whole time but the dragons came through the door and totally wreck shit, great moment for the manga.
Apr 12, 2013 7:38 AM

Oct 2011
I feel so stupid for not predicting something so obvious (that the Dragons weren't teleported from another place or world, but from the past)

Apr 12, 2013 7:41 AM

Mar 2011
Zhou said:
Didn't like Lucy's explanation about Crux investigating Eclipse the whole time but the dragons came through the door and totally wreck shit, great moment for the manga.

Precisely. Once again we thought there would be some light concerning Lucy and her mother...but nope, just crux doing his thing.

Still, the dragons were kick-ass. The rock-y dragon might be a referance to Berserk?

How did F-Lucy didn't remember the fact that she cosed the door since she clearly isn't controlled? I guess the flow of events is once again changing?
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.