Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 7, 2008 8:48 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Was hoping for a more epic battle. Fillers disapoint. :(
Aug 7, 2008 10:12 PM

May 2007
GREAT episode. We'll be getting the really epic fight along with the end of the fillers next week, but either way, that was awesome.
Aug 8, 2008 12:15 AM

Feb 2008
Glad this is over within the next 2 episodes, this second kyuubi crap was pretty lame. Should just made up somthing rather this involving 9tails, though i may just hate it cause i rewatced naruto recently and just seems lame with the "were the same" stuff again.
Aug 8, 2008 12:48 AM
Nov 2007
yeah.. about that..

"hey guys its the super fox no one could beat from 15 years ago! lets try to fight it !"
*get beat up*
*get healed*
"LOLOL LETS TRY AGAIN 8D"

=|

Anyway. i guess no real fighting will go on in this filler arc.
seeing as naruto wants sora alive. meh.
*yawn
this theme has been recycled too many times imo
Aug 8, 2008 1:44 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
crowslayer91 said:

yupp too true.
the zombies from before were just too much for me to handle. i mean, come on! don't they have any originality??

and seriously, what happened to the animation? the only Naruto episode I can think of was Naruto and Sasuke's fight at the waterfall. why can they animate all the episodes like that? and why can't they hurry it up and not have 10 minutes of staring/standing around. i mean, okay already!! we get it!!

sry for complaining. yes, i know the animation probably sucks due to money constraints and that they lengthen out the episodes so they can have more episodes later...but still, it's so very very annoying...which reminds me of filler...which I don't even want to get started on...

ohh and also, it was nice to see the preview for the new movie! looks like maybe at least that will be animated well *crosses fingers*
p r o f i l e đź‘€
Aug 8, 2008 3:46 AM

Aug 2008
the movie preview was the coolest part of the episode ;)

meh...they've really gotta stop just standing around. when you think about it, what Naruto is trying to do is pretty smart, but the way all these filler episodes are made just makes me annoyed...

oh well. I still have hope in Shippuuden, though my enthusiasm has been seriously diminished lately.
Aug 8, 2008 4:09 AM

Jul 2008
lame i was hoping for a 4tail battle royale
Aug 8, 2008 5:06 AM

Feb 2008
hoping for a kyuubi vs kyuubi but was very disappointed

Aug 8, 2008 5:10 AM

May 2007
WOW this ep sucked as expected. Even a kyuubi vs kyuubi would've been disappointing, either way. Shit is getting too emo.
Aug 8, 2008 6:53 AM

Nov 2007
best episode so far, and still it was crap. they talk to much, less talking and more fighting.

Aug 8, 2008 7:10 AM

Jun 2008
Dagonfel said:

DestinyFate said:
hoping for a kyuubi vs kyuubi but was very disappointed
Aug 8, 2008 8:42 AM

Apr 2008
It heavily disappoints me that Sora is also a Kyuubi...

1. I thought there was only 1? Even if it's left over Chakra he shouldn't be able to turn into it... he doesn't actually have it inside him... lame.

2. Severely takes away from Naruto being a unique character... now Naruto, to me, feels even more like a little wimp and has got nothing going for him. Okay... maybe a little intimate with Sakura but who cares!

3. Everyone in the village sees Sora turn into a Kyuubi before Naruto does? Even lamer...

4. Sora is very gay...

5. Somehow I feel this filler arc has ruined the story... even just a little. I'll try to forget it...

This filler arc... is ridiculously stupid... they should have thought up of something better. Hopefully it will get better once it goes back into the manga's script...

However I do have to say... it's A LOT better then the filler episodes in the original Naruto...
Aug 8, 2008 10:36 AM

Jan 2008
Dagonfel said:

When don't they? I too was expecting this major brawl, but at least Naruto was able to take care of himself. Guess we'll have yet another tear jerker of an episode next week, and no fighting again. Oh, can't wait. :P
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Aug 8, 2008 4:54 PM

Jun 2008
Kazuma is messed up.... that's just wrong.... using your own kid for something twisted like that -_-

*sigh* Why do the fillers NEVER end??? >.<..... This is getting dreadfully boring ~_~

Sig WILL change soon~
Aug 8, 2008 7:12 PM

May 2008
it was a good episode..
Aug 8, 2008 7:22 PM
Feb 2008
Think about it guys. If this were the original naruto, and we have seen 70 episodes, we would have seen the zabuza arc, the chunin exams, and the late stages of the gaara vs sasuke/naruto battle. So far in shippuden, we have seen two akatsuki members die--thats it! That's how slow this anime is moving. Are they doing this just so they can keep the show running for longer? Usually when that happens the anime turns into crap; oh wait, it already has!
Aug 8, 2008 10:33 PM

Oct 2007
The usual rest of the naruto cast stand around and watch in dumb awe as naruto uses his feelings to stop something/someone. You would think since Yamato even said nothing could be done that they would help Asuma out. Sure, maybe it's a personal battle (although I doubt anyone else there would know about that) he tried to fuck up your home...I'd slice that guys throat. That kind of stuff just annoys the hell out of me and takes away how it's supposed to be serious. The fact he can turn into a nine-tails just from some chakra that came out of the ass of the real thing is...boring. I'm only waiting for some akatsuki episodes but watching these are torturous.
Aug 9, 2008 1:22 AM

Feb 2008
if a mere emulated kyuubi could bring out four tails, just how much does the real one have? perhaps its becuase it doesnt have the concious of the real one that all he does is just stand there. considering the fight asuma had before the 'end' this fight is making him out to be a real weakling.
Aug 10, 2008 4:50 AM

Jun 2008
the episode wasn't that much good. i hope it will be better next time =/
We can't change the world with beautiful words

Aug 10, 2008 5:09 AM

Oct 2007
Liked the OP preview of the second movie XD

Its was okay, expected more during this episode but see how its progress in the next episode. By the looks of it this filler arc will end soon and go back on track with the manga >.<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2008 9:33 AM

Jun 2008
boring...
Aug 10, 2008 4:12 PM

Oct 2007
crowslayer91 said:

So, so true.

But what do you expect xD. Thank god the fillers are ending soon.

Aug 11, 2008 4:39 PM

Jun 2008
Glad the arc is almost up. Naruto got the headbutt of a lifetime this episode, and the Kyuubi kinda sound like Alucard.
Aug 11, 2008 7:28 PM

Aug 2008
xdzzz said:

However I do have to say... it's A LOT better then the filler episodes in the original Naruto...

True but if there are as many fillers in Shippuden as there were in the original Naruto its gonna turn out like shit and so far things arn't looking good for it.
Aug 11, 2008 9:58 PM

Jul 2008
I miss Sai. :(

Sora can go hang himself.

The movie preview was cool though.
Aug 12, 2008 2:26 PM

May 2008
nice ep,
the plot was OK, i really loved when Naurto has managed to control
Kiyubi, but as usual the drawing was bad...
Aug 12, 2008 2:28 PM

Jul 2008
Ok, so the fillers suck. Big deal. I still liked it even though this whole Kyuubi vs. Kyuubi is lame, and there was no epic battle between Naruto and Sora. But that doesn't mean that there won't be any. The arc is still not over yet and there could be some more details that can explain in more suitable way this pseudo Jinchuuriki thing. Nice preview thouth...
Aug 13, 2008 10:27 PM

Sep 2007
Hopefully they don't go straight into another filler arc after this one.
Aug 14, 2008 6:38 AM
Oct 2007
Nice op, nothing to say about that episode -.-
Aug 25, 2008 5:29 PM

Jun 2007
I gave up expecting anything out of fillers a long time ago. A part of me died that day *sniff*...
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Sep 25, 2008 12:16 AM

Feb 2008
thejibblies said:
the movie preview was the coolest part of the episode ;)

QFT!
Oct 24, 2008 12:41 AM

Jan 2008
I was hoping for some good fights...
Didn't really get anything...
And jeez, they need to stop using that whole "I've been alone; I'm just like you" thing!~
How many times has it been? Sasuke, Gaara, Naruto & Sora?

Hopefully the next episode will be better...

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-
Nov 5, 2008 9:02 PM

May 2007
After defending this filler story alot I can say this climax is disappointing.

Have they even revealed how Kazuma is alive, if so I missed it.

Idiots Naruto has reached through friendship +1
My anime list
Sep 22, 2009 5:15 AM

Mar 2009
Naruto is just amazing.

Apr 24, 2010 2:21 PM

Feb 2010
Don't worry, folks, the next episode is the last episode of this filler arc. The episode afterward starts the Hidan and Kakuzu Arc which should be canon (I haven't read that far in the manga yet).

It's not breaking in if the door is unlocked.

Jun 5, 2010 10:51 PM

Oct 2008
Mehh.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jul 15, 2010 12:00 PM

Apr 2010
*YAWN*
Geez! this filler arc has been going on for too long! I mean, it's been going on with the same fight for, like, 7 eps or something now. That would even have been boring in a non-filler arc! And this filler seemed like it could become good, too! Guess the creators are just really into dissapointing people -.-.

And there are two other things pissing me off too: Sora's completely like Gaara and Sasuke put togheter, and I don't see why they did that. The Naruto-Gaara and Naruto-Sasuke thing is supposed to be something only they have! Plus the fact that Sora's Kyuubi chakra coat is so much cooler than Naruto(why didn't they just give Naruto the same amazing stuff?)
Naruto has really dissapointed me the last few eps... :(
Aug 20, 2010 9:57 AM

Mar 2010
naruto is not so special if there is another demon, like seriously

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 18, 2012 5:06 PM

Jul 2011
crowslayer91

=|

Anyway. i guess no real fighting will go on in this filler arc.
seeing as naruto wants sora alive. meh.
*yawn
this theme has been recycled too many times imo[/quote said:

a

jazmin_s said:
I was hoping for some good fights...
Didn't really get anything...
And jeez, they need to stop using that whole "I've been alone; I'm just like you" thing!~
How many times has it been? Sasuke, Gaara, Naruto & Sora?

Hopefully the next episode will be better...

mitamaking said:
After defending this filler story alot I can say this climax is disappointing.

Have they even revealed how Kazuma is alive, if so I missed it.

Idiots Naruto has reached through friendship +1

Agree 100%

I thought I was the only one or was imagining this annoying loop.

Naruto meets boy, boy is a jerk, naruto hates him, naruto becomes nosy with boy's life, naruto likes him, boy becomes even more of a jerk and turns even more violent, naruto gets angry,naruto is like "why? i thought we were friends!", boy is like "im all alone", naruto "you are not the only one!", boy "how would you know?!", naruto, "because I was the same"..

blah blah same crap again.

oh and then boy becomes good and understanding. "it was ALL THANKS TO NARUTO"

of course there are more than those 3 situations with sasuke gaara and now sora. it has happened several times, of course it differs in some parts.

blah whatever...won't even finish this, have to finish next ep so i can continue with the actual story.

ya ne
Aug 24, 2014 6:54 PM
Jul 2018
That was beautiful. Really amazing.
On to this arc's final episode!
Sep 22, 2014 7:09 AM
May 2012
4 tails vs. 4 tails?!?! Alright, baby!!
Just....just finish this already, man :/
Jun 20, 2015 4:48 PM
Jun 2012
Holy shit, this entire arc is absolutely worthless.
May 16, 2018 9:08 PM
Aug 2014
That was pretty bad.
Aug 30, 2018 6:23 AM
Jan 2018
I would've figured Naruto would use the Nine-Tails cloak (without losing all sense of rationality) to bring Sora back, but I didn't think it'd be easy
Dec 24, 2018 4:20 PM
Jul 2009
All Naruto filler arcs seem to follow the same story line
1. someone (usually Tsunade) gives Naruto and others a mission, usually to a place we've never heard of before.
2. Naruto meets young androgynous character with issues and a weird hat who is either evil or just kind of a douche
3. Naruto slowly wins this person over and teaches them about how they aren't alone and to believe in themselves
4. random fighting that means nothing and has no effect on anything
5. If someone died play the bitter-sweet ending OST and if no one good died then we get the happy ending OST
6. everyone in the far-off land that they saved thanks them and waves as they walk away and it pans up to the blue sky with the sun and fluffy clouds and birds flying
7. We all pray to the anime gods that the next episode isn't filler
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Aug 18, 2019 9:32 PM

Mar 2015
20-ish minutes of struggling, whining and shouting Sora's name
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 15, 2020 4:35 AM

Mar 2019
Sora is the worst and most awkward and dumb character in Naruto(fillers included) for me.I just want to skipp all his "demon fox" scenes.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Apr 20, 2020 1:46 AM

Jun 2017
Really? This is a filler arc? I wish anime shows would just stop making fillers you know. It would only ruin the story. Haven't they realized it yet that fans only want canon?

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Dec 12, 2020 11:22 AM
Dec 2020
The fillers are so boring
Mar 3, 2021 5:18 PM

Dec 2007
pretty lame 'till naruto going kyuubi.

i mean, we all got disappointed when kyuubi vs fake didn't happened, but it still was amazing and made you appreciate naruto's stubbornness even more.

what bothering me is sora, the so "not having any friends", he's filler character that going away next ep, his development is really not important, just kill him ><
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 474 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2016

122 by beomine »»
May 3, 9:17 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 500 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

436 by ItachiSanStatus »»
May 1, 11:45 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 48 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Feb 28, 2008

76 by natsuyah »»
Apr 28, 9:35 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 9 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Sep 8, 2009

27 by Iago97 »»
Apr 27, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 133 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ssjbryando - Oct 29, 2009

191 by shoelaze »»
Apr 25, 3:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.