Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 28, 2023 4:24 PM

Jun 2021
To me they are Asuna Yuuki and Mahiro Fuwa. They're both Christian, Asuna is a Protestant and Mahiro is a Bizanthyn Catholic
 They're strong, wise, mysterious, well-developed, coarsed (they develop throughtout the story). Honorable mentions: Princess Zelda, Flynn Sciffo and Chester Burklight.

Who're your picks?
ねえ、それはあなたです! あなたがカズマやトーマが好きなエッチ/ハーレムファンなら、女性を「平等に」扱うので、女性を殴る/軽蔑する2人のマッチョな男性か、Free!/YOIが好きだがフェアリーテイルの悪を話すTumblrファンガールです/ DxDとSAOは、ファンサービスがあり、アニメやマンガでBL / LGBTQ +ファンサービスが好きで、自分を「フェミニスト」と呼んでいるためです。自分は偽善者に過ぎず、価値観を再考し、これらの二重で停止する必要があることを知ってください。標準。 真剣に、それを止めてください😁。 #MenHaveTheRightToWorkInShortsInHotDays #MALMemberSince2010#Kirisuna Nico Nico no Hyouryuuken!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMsHeAUgW0lgREhidvVfUeeXb2M5WTADZ (Music about God).

*Bill Clinton's voice* I did not have sexual relationships with that anime girl. *Hilary Clinton's voice* waifu's rights are human rights, and human rights are waifu's rights. *God Emperor Donald Trump's voice* Yaoi anime will soon be illegal. All fujos will be arrested.

Jan 28, 2023 4:32 PM

Nov 2022
Killua, Kurapika from HxH

Sanji, Zoro from One Piece.
Jan 28, 2023 4:39 PM

Aug 2017
Are you saying being religious is a quality ?
Jan 28, 2023 4:40 PM

Nov 2021
hitagi senjougahara from bakemonogatari ^_^
if i had a flower for every time i think of you, i could walk in my garden forever.
Jan 28, 2023 4:43 PM

Aug 2018
Reg and Nanachi from Made in Abyss >>>>>>> Riko

Migi from Parasyte >>>>>>> that generic dude, whatshisname
Jan 28, 2023 4:52 PM

Jun 2021
Mucharetsu said:

Yes. Yes I am. Being in tune with the Holy Spirit of God and taking care of your spirit through religious pratics are good for you, your body, soul, mind, spirits, bones and as a whole.
ねえ、それはあなたです! あなたがカズマやトーマが好きなエッチ/ハーレムファンなら、女性を「平等に」扱うので、女性を殴る/軽蔑する2人のマッチョな男性か、Free!/YOIが好きだがフェアリーテイルの悪を話すTumblrファンガールです/ DxDとSAOは、ファンサービスがあり、アニメやマンガでBL / LGBTQ +ファンサービスが好きで、自分を「フェミニスト」と呼んでいるためです。自分は偽善者に過ぎず、価値観を再考し、これらの二重で停止する必要があることを知ってください。標準。 真剣に、それを止めてください😁。 #MenHaveTheRightToWorkInShortsInHotDays #MALMemberSince2010#Kirisuna Nico Nico no Hyouryuuken!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMsHeAUgW0lgREhidvVfUeeXb2M5WTADZ (Music about God).

*Bill Clinton's voice* I did not have sexual relationships with that anime girl. *Hilary Clinton's voice* waifu's rights are human rights, and human rights are waifu's rights. *God Emperor Donald Trump's voice* Yaoi anime will soon be illegal. All fujos will be arrested.

Jan 28, 2023 4:56 PM

Aug 2017
Nothing doing sport, sleeping and eating well won't do, pass.

Just call me when you plan to take Jerusalem back in epic sword fights.
Jan 28, 2023 4:56 PM

Nov 2013
Mucharetsu said:

Being religious means to live in agreement with God's laws, instead of being a degenerate doing things that are immoral without caring about the eternal consequences of those immoral actions, so of course being religious is a quality, since it's the only way for people to be good and be able to go to heaven instead of being condemned to hell after death.

In order to be truly religious you need to be catholic though, and not protestant.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Jan 28, 2023 4:59 PM

Jun 2021
Now back onto the theard for it not to be locked since it got hijacked.

Senjougahara sucks and so does Monogatari. but she's sure better than the pedomaster Ararararagay.

Jan 28, 2023 5:00 PM

Aug 2017
ColtBuntline said:
Mucharetsu said:

Being religious means to live in agreement with God's laws, instead of being a degenerate doing things that are immoral without caring about the eternal consequences of those immoral actions, so of course being religious is a quality, since it's the only way for people to be good and be able to go to heaven instead of being condemned to hell after death.

In order to be truly religious you need to be catholic though, and not protestant.
With your message alone I can't tell if you are trolling or not.

But boy, I hope you are.
Jan 28, 2023 9:06 PM

Jun 2021
Killua and Kurapika from HxH, Emilia from Re:Zero, Nanachi from MiA, Homura from Madoka, Otcho from 20cb, Arthur from Fire Force, Ban from Sds, Gyro from SBR
Jan 28, 2023 9:25 PM

Jan 2020
Himemiya Anthy from Shoujo Kakumei Utena is an excellent one. You'd notice it the more you analyze the series.
MOKUSHI KUSHIMO SHIMOKU KUMOSHI MOSHIKU SHIKUMO.
Jan 28, 2023 9:27 PM

May 2020
Akemi Homura from PMMM!!!

Ezly my favorite female character in anime!!!
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

Jan 28, 2023 9:36 PM

Oct 2022
Ishigami Yuu and Iino Miko from Kaguya-sama, Bucciarati and Gyro Zeppeli from JoJo, Reigan from Mob.

And I don't know it count or not but
Jan 31, 2023 10:24 AM

Jun 2021
Alphonse is not better than Edward but he's sure of a great deauteragonist the same can be said about our lovely Winry.

Rin Thosaka is amazing. Goddess waifu status as Ishtar. Literally.

Hitagi__Furude said:
Akemi Homura from PMMM!!!

Ezly my favorite female character in anime!!!

She's a beast. I love her and her relationship with Madoka.

Jan 31, 2023 10:27 AM

Oct 2018
If Asuna is one of the best, I don't want to know one of the worst.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Jan 31, 2023 10:29 AM

Jun 2021
Phosphophyllita said:
If Asuna is one of the best, I don't want to know one of the worst.

Reinhardo from GED. That Nazi. Now please stop whining. Chill'd.

More topics from this board

» Best Trap Character in Anime?

GoatPieceLuffy - 1 hour ago

33 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
28 seconds ago

» "This was a Masterpiece!!!" sections or moments in shows that aren't that.

APolygons2 - 2 hours ago

8 by rohan121 »»
1 minute ago

» What is your opinion on anime becoming mainstream? ( 1 2 )

BroDa2545 - Apr 16

59 by Kenzolo-folk »»
3 minutes ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

60 by Piromysl »»
3 minutes ago

» Why are so many ecchi enjoyers overweight?

EverRealm - 55 minutes ago

12 by Kenzolo-folk »»
5 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.