Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 16, 2022 4:48 PM

Sep 2015
*Playing get up Luffy soundtrack*

It's finally here, the wait is over 41 days later and we finally got a new One Piece episode.

Episode 1014!

Alright now that's out of the way.

We're continuing with more flashbacks with this episode.

And now we got my beautiful Yamato <3, I miss her so much I had not seen her for 41 days!
Surprisingly despite that she was restricted of her freedom for 20 years. She knows a lot of information. Which of course
saves the trouble for writing her out for discovering things she does not know.

But YES! Welcome back everyone !
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Apr 16, 2022 4:59 PM

Nov 2016
Interesting how you claim to have seen the episode when it hasn't even aired yet 👀

Episode will start at 9:30AM JST.

Anyways.

It's a shame that Ace didn't live to see the raid. Imagine him at the side of Luffy and the others, would've been hype to see. Luffy's entrance at the end gave me nostalgic vibes

It wasn't the best episode or anything, but I'm happy to have the anime back. Lol @ doomposter. Next week will hopefully be One Peak and the start to Roof Piece greatness.

So no one cares about the Fish-Fish Fruit reveal? Ok.
FMmatronApr 17, 2022 6:10 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 16, 2022 6:22 PM
Apr 16, 2022 7:31 PM
Apr 2021
The wait is finally over and we got a new one piece episode and this episode didn’t disappoint at all. Roof Piece will be appearing next week with Megumi Ishitani directing the episode i just know Twitter and tiktok finna go crazyyyyy😩😭
Apr 16, 2022 7:35 PM

Jan 2020
Let's gooooo, Guaranteed 10/10 episode next week

It's awesome seeing one piece return and the flashback with the whitebeard crew was interesting. It feels bad to say but tbh the highlight of the episode was the next week pv tbh. Ishitani never fails to deliver

Apr 16, 2022 7:36 PM

Feb 2020
omg, this episode was so worth the wait we get a nice flashback and then the setup for next week's ROOF PIECE!! DUDE, I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE

Apr 16, 2022 7:50 PM

Apr 2020
Mid episode beside aces flashback you can't change my mind. Nice to see one piece be back though especially because next episode looks like a banger
Apr 16, 2022 7:53 PM

Dec 2019
Its finally back finally I missed it so much lol

Cant wait for next week roof piece is gonna be awesome
Apr 16, 2022 8:00 PM

Apr 2014
It has been one whole damn month and 11 days since the last episode. Now we about to finally get to THE MAIN EVENT! FINALLY! I prophesied that we would at least reach the Roof event at least Spriong anime 2022 or maybe a little earlier. But the hack delayed to the beginning of Spring Anime 2022. Now we about to get rocking good! Anyways this episode was so nice and emotional. Ace and all that. Dang man. Now Luffy and the others about to bring it! Oh yeah! Toei I hope you bring the animation, art, and music to full PLUS ULTRA THIS TIME! HERE WE GO!
Apr 16, 2022 8:01 PM
Jul 2019
finally we have been waiting for after such a long time
Apr 16, 2022 8:02 PM

Apr 2017
Damn, next episode is gonna be insane.
cunnysseur
Apr 16, 2022 8:06 PM
Dec 2019
It's finally here! I'm so happy One Piece is back! Seems like things are gonna star in the next ep I can't wait to see. Also I like how Chopper accepts being called a raccoon now, he doesn't care.
Apr 16, 2022 8:13 PM

Jul 2013
I'm so happy the wait is finally over and we're finally back on track with One Piece.

I honestly love flashbacks like the one with the Whitebeard crew. Seeing more of what happened in the past from different perspective is just incredibly interesting and gives the world even more depth as it already has. You could also tell how much those memories mean to Marco.

Now Tama also knows the truth about the relationship between Luffy and Ace. Back in the episode where Luffy told her about Ace's death I thought she would learn about it way sooner, but oh well, better late than never.

Damn Marco is such a chad. He stopped King and Queen like it was nothing and gave Zoro a free flight to the rooftop :D

Oh boy it's time. Luffy reached the last stairs who also lead directly to the rooftop where Kaido and Big Mom are already waiting for him. Waiting a whole week for what we could glimpse on in the preview will be hell, but I'm certain the next episode will be absolutely insane. I'm ready....I guess lol.

Not to forget the little conversation between Kaido and Big Mom was also revealing. I never exactly knew their relationship except them being in the same pirate crew. I wonder what Kaido did with the mythical type fish-fish fruit.

Anyways, can't wait for next week!

Apr 16, 2022 8:15 PM
Apr 2018
I thought this episode was a banger!!!!
(I haven't seen it)
Apr 16, 2022 8:24 PM
Aug 2020
how many pages did it adapt?
Apr 16, 2022 8:30 PM

Nov 2018
Thank fuck it's finally back. Next week marks the start of Roof Piece and greatness.

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Apr 16, 2022 8:37 PM

Feb 2013
The preview for next week looked like possibly the next level of animation for important eps that Toei is going to take with OP. chills

I'm going to be the Wizard Hokage of the Pirates!!!!
Apr 16, 2022 8:41 PM
Jul 2021
I Feel as though the episode isn’t bad,but there are ALOT of flash backs. I know one piece does this a lot when there trying to set the room for the next big thing to happen,but I feel like it was just to post a episode not so much as to continue the story. Unlike in the manga chapter 999 it moves along very quickly I believe it’s no more the 3 pages to each flashback. But overall I am glad the i was able to see me favorite character again.
Apr 16, 2022 8:57 PM

Apr 2021
I missed One Piece for sure,
Ace's promise and Luffy fulfilling it, I reared up when Marco started tearing up too :'). A lot of flashbacks but I don't mind and actually enjoyed them.

I remember a couple of forum ep discussions back when people asked when Otama's going to find out Luffy is Ace's little bro,, well here it is!

Also found the king and queen bit funny. "What kind of power is that? Is he invincible?" lol Marco sure is strong -- and never to be underestimated.

This ep was awesome, cant wait for roof piece :D
“I am the Dark Flame Master. Perish, enveloped in the flames of darkness!”
Apr 16, 2022 9:02 PM

Feb 2021
this episode was sick, cant wait for the next
Apr 16, 2022 9:11 PM
Jul 2018
This episode perfectly captures the emotional aspect of the manga!
Overall good episode, there were lot of flashbacks... but it's okay because I like them all.
Next week is going to be a banger!

There is a break between episode 1015 and 1016!
Apr 16, 2022 9:22 PM

Jul 2007
One thing that was paticulary very interesting for manga readers was the reveal of Kaido's actual Devil Fruit. Suprised no one in the comments here mentioned that, but it was something we been wanting to know for a long while. No, he does not have a Human Fruit or an orgre fruit and he doesn't even have a Dragon Fruit but Kaido is a FISH!!. That is right. A FISH!!

Anyways we are FINALLY at the moment we all been waiting for. The Fight against the Emperors will start next week. Get ready to bear witness to what is quite frankly the most amazing battle shown in this series thus far.

CH 1000 of the manga officially commenses next week.

Apr 16, 2022 9:26 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Yes, One Piece is finally back! While it’s true that the arc is moving at a terribly slow pace, Sundays just aren’t complete without this show.

Queen was in for the Ponygleph after all, that figures. Didn’t expect some kind of sibling relationship between the two in the past, I’m definitely curious to see an OVA or something of the sort coverin that.

Otama finally found out about the connection between Ace and Luffy. Boy, some of the flashbacks really did bring back some of the despair from the aftermath of Marineford arc. Usopp pointing towards Vivi was a nice tough, Luffy can be pretty stubborn when it’s necessary.

Chopper’s nearly done with the medicine. About time that section of the arc is brought to close…

Marco reminiscing the old times. So Ace did find out about Wano’s situation but couldn’t do anything about it. And now, his here to make amends by letting Ace’s brother take care of things. I like the ring of that. In all seriousness though, immobilising both King and Queen is some serious deal.

More importantly though, Zoro’s through! And Luffy appears to be closing in on the roof. If the next episode preview is anything to go by, it’s going to be hype next weekend!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 16, 2022 9:28 PM

Jul 2016
Tasel said:
Damn, next episode is gonna be insane.

The animation quality in the preview has me with very high hopes for an absolute banger.
Apr 16, 2022 10:14 PM
Jun 2020
Did anyone notice the sub had Rocks listed as "Rox". Pretty weird since it's been translated before and is spelled Rocks in other Media.
Apr 16, 2022 10:32 PM

Nov 2012
And we're back! OMG! Why is there a tear in my eye? Must be allergies.

So directionless Zorro is on the roof w/o Luffy
dragynfaerieApr 16, 2022 11:37 PM
Apr 16, 2022 10:40 PM

Sep 2021
lckii said:
how many pages did it adapt?

10 pages i think lmao
Apr 16, 2022 10:54 PM

Dec 2020
Aaaaahhhh it's almost here! Ladies and gentlemen, ROOF PIECE!!! Can't fricking wait!

Dammit seeing Luffy crying again in flashback broke my heart again:(
Apr 16, 2022 11:48 PM
Jul 2020
FMmatron said:
Interesting how you claim to have seen the episode when it hasn't even aired yet 👀

Episode will start at 9:30AM JST.

Anyways.

It's a shame that Ace didn't live to see the raid. Imagine him at the side of Luffy and the others, would've been hype to see. Luffy's entrance at the end gave me nostalgic vibes

It wasn't the best episode or anything, but I'm happy to have the anime back. Lol @ doomposter. Next week will hopefully be One Peak and the start to Roof Piece greatness.

I liked the pacing and the episode.Only part I didnt like was Tama flashback sigh we got so much more to bear in anime later.
The episode was adapted very nicely.Yonkou terror,Marco emotional moment and badassery.
Marco being my top 10 characters 9/10 eps.
@Fmmatron @Volkur I didnt realise till now how much i missed anime.
If only Toei could have cut down the flashback of uesleess character this arc it could have surpassed manga.
Strange even with so much useless scene devoted difference beteween manga and anime is so less this arc.
Toei really did a great job this arc.
WCI tea party to Wano current excluding some useless fb and obvio reverie (sigh) anime is fire.
Imo except FI,PH and TB(middle part) anime is really great
Apr 17, 2022 12:02 AM
Jul 2018
@Ayu_01 yeah, without anime we just dont get the feel of that moment properly, Luffy's VA and other VA + osts really bring the 100% of the what shown in the manga!
@FMmatron @Ayu_01 I think next episode will also cover
removed-userApr 17, 2022 12:06 AM
Apr 17, 2022 12:23 AM

Jan 2014
*laughs in manga reader*
Apr 17, 2022 1:02 AM
Aug 2020
Damn..one month has been so long..Finally its back😍
My Candies :
Apr 17, 2022 1:16 AM
Jul 2020
VolKur said:
@Ayu_01 yeah, without anime we just dont get the feel of that moment properly, Luffy's VA and other VA + osts really bring the 100% of the what shown in the manga!

I think you are wrong because that moment alone deserves a full chapter Toei cant have two that hype moment in a singel episode .They frequently change the order of panels to be fitting.
Do we have the titles of next few episdoes.
This fight will be just nuts I can tell you .But

The anime did the best thing is elevate emotional investment to manga which will just elevate the fight to other level plus they add few scenes.
Apr 17, 2022 2:28 AM

Oct 2017
LET'S GOOOO, ROOF PIECE IS ABOUT TO START, I'M SO READY FOR THIS!
Apr 17, 2022 3:02 AM

Oct 2018
finally the return of one piece after the hack of march ^^ Sunday is better with one piece even if sometimes the episode is not really good
But here we have a good one with the next big battle who is coming :D
Can't wait to see the anime version of the technique of our heroes against the 2 emperors
Apr 17, 2022 3:12 AM
Dec 2012
It's finnaly back! :'( What a wait! Great ep and can't wait for next ep.
Apr 17, 2022 5:22 AM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows a little bit of Marco's memories regarding ace and Chopper finishing the cure for the virus that turns people into onis and Big Mom talking to Kaido and Luffy arriving at the last ladder that leads to the roof and Tama discovering that Luffy is Ace's younger brother
Apr 17, 2022 5:28 AM

Nov 2016
VolKur said:

Bro, it's safe not the panel. Pretty sure it's just Zoro ready to draw his blade out of excitement/anger.

It's going to be during this scene

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 17, 2022 6:05 AM

Aug 2020
At last it is back. Thank God and Toei Animation. Marco's devil fruit is really op for this generation. Luffy is almost there. Big Mom finally revealed Kaido's debt. I am looking forward to the next episode.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Apr 17, 2022 9:37 AM

Sep 2015
VolKur said:
This episode perfectly captures the emotional aspect of the manga!
Overall good episode, there were lot of flashbacks... but it's okay because I like them all.
Next week is going to be a banger!

There is a break between episode 1015 and 1016!

How did you know that there is going to be a break between 1015 and 1016?
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Apr 17, 2022 9:43 AM

Aug 2019
Episode was worse than expected. Way too many flashbacks; I don't mind when they show stuff that hasn't happened in a very long time as a way to refresh our memories, but Jesus Christ why did we need yet another flashback of Ace talking to Tama?...

The canon parts of the episode were fine I guess even though most of the episode still felt like it was mostly filler. Big Mom and Kaido's conversation was the highlight, but the only thing most viewers got out of that was "Kaido has a fish DF!!!!!".
Apr 17, 2022 10:55 AM
Mar 2021
Nice to see Ace again! one more ep till we can watch the roof battle get animated! The pacing is meh as always but i hope the pacing speeds up. i still don't understand why the anime cant take a pause and let the manga be far ahead so we don't have to sit through this horrible pacing.
Apr 17, 2022 1:53 PM

Apr 2018
Well, it's finally back after a ransomware. A lot of flashbacks were set in this episode but most of them were great and reminded us of the tragedies in the past. Anyway, the preview for episode 1015 felt like a short movie trailer. Seems like it'll be worth the wait!

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Apr 17, 2022 1:57 PM
Jan 2021
THE BADASSERY IS BACK AND IT WAS DEFINITELY WORTH THE WAIT! LET'S GET IT STARTED.

Chopper, Tristan, and Miyagi are working on mass producing the antidote while Hyogoro and the other samurai defend him. Marco has hit all the infected with his flames to slow down the Ice Oni transformation. Now Marco takes Zoro and starts flying him up to the rooftop so he can help Luffy CLAP Kaido's cheeks and kick his ass.

As he is doing so, he thinks back to when Ace asked Whitebeard to let him go take Kaido's head so he can fulfill his promise to Yamato. Marco wonders what Ace would think now that Luffy is aiming to do the same thing... Otama hears from Nami and Usopp that Luffy is Ace's brother. Otama remembers how Luffy casually said that Ace is dead. Usopp talks about the time in Alabasta where Luffy said "People die" LIKE AN ABSOLUTE BADASS.

LUFFY TRULY UNDERSTANDS THAT IN THIS LIFE YOU JUST HAVE TO DEAL WITH INEVITABLE THINGS LIKE DEATH! SUCH BADASSERY FROM LUFFY'S UNDERSTANDING OF LIFE.

Usopp also talks about how Luffy was crying over Ace's death. Luffy has such a bond with his older brothers so that really affected him. With the help of Jimbei, that increased Luffy's BADASSERY even more and made him even MORE BADASS. THERE IS NO LIMIT TO LUFFY'S BADASSERY. Nami and Usopp decide they should go with Otama's plan and the two of them promise to Otama that they'll protect her against any opposition.

Usopp also tried to CAP by claiming he's Luffy's master.

NAH BRO DON'T EVER MAKE THAT STUFF UP EVER AGAIN USOPP.

Yamato tells Momo and Shinobu that the fact they brought ACE'S BROTHER who's objective is to kick Kaido's ass was fated to happen, because there's a D in Monkey D. Luffy's name. Meaning... it was fated that Luffy is going to kick Kaido's ass.

So Queen and King have the AUDACITY to try to get in Marco and Zoro's way. Well.... they quickly failed as Marco simply threw Zoro up to the roof, LIKE A BADASS. It's the kind of thing that Luffy would do in a heartbeat, BECAUSE OF HIS BADASSERY.

It seems that Kaido has unfortunately defeated the Akazaya Nine. He and Big Mom talk about taking the island to the Flower Capital, which symbolizes the Kozuki.

Shishilian and the Minks are defending the stairs to the rooftop and are able to be defeated....

BUT THEN, THEN............................................... THEN MONKEY D. LUFFY, AKA STRAW HAT LUFFY, AKA THE FIFTH EMPEROR, AKA THE NEXT KING OF THE PIRATES, AKA THE MAN WHO'S GOING TO KICK KAIDO'S ASS COMES IN TO PUSH THE ANIMAL KINGDOM PIRATES OUT OF THE WAY. Luffy flies by with Gum Gum Rocket, hits them with Gum Gum Whip, and finishes it off with a nice and BADASS Gum Gum Gatling. Luffy refers to Shishilian as "Shishi Viper" because he forgot his name, LIKE A BADASS. SHISHI VIPER SOUNDS A LOT MORE BADASS. SHISHILIAN GET YOUR NAMED CHANGED TO SHISHI VIPER. So now Luffy is headed up the stairs to go kick Kaido and Big Mom's asses, like he said he would!

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT ONE PIECE EPISODE AS THIS ONE HAD SO MUCH BADASSERY, ESPECIALLY SINCE THE TITLE OF THE NEXT EPISODE IS "Straw Hat Luffy! The Man Who Will Become King of the Pirates!". SUCH BAD-ASS-ER-RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Apr 17, 2022 2:34 PM

Jul 2007
Early_Morning said:
Episode was worse than expected. Way too many flashbacks; I don't mind when they show stuff that hasn't happened in a very long time as a way to refresh our memories, but Jesus Christ why did we need yet another flashback of Ace talking to Tama?...

The canon parts of the episode were fine I guess even though most of the episode still felt like it was mostly filler. Big Mom and Kaido's conversation was the highlight, but the only thing most viewers got out of that was "Kaido has a fish DF!!!!!".

To be fair, BOTH CH 999 and 1000 are deeply connected. Even in the manga the scenes kind of rolled over into the next CH but I do agree with you. I think some flashbacks are necessary especially when experiencing one piece through a different medium like anime where certain characters we have not seen in a VERY long time. But there is a thing such as being able to appopriately place certain scenes where it more or less makes sence and connects with out feeling like a detriment to the experience.

I loved how they shown Vivi again, that was unexpected but still welcomed but the scene with Ace taking to Tama again absolutly was not necessary. Its as though the writers of this show think we all have ADHD and short attention spans and can't remember things a few story plot points back. Also this is why sometimes you need better over all direction and not having TOEI's staff screw up how these are supposed to be presented. Oda specifically focused on the idea of this chapter to present Yamato's and Ace's connections in Wano, it had nothing to do with Tama so if you were to really criticial analyze this whole scene, it kind of takes away from the intention and purpose of the material and the way things are conveyed. But I digress because its so minute i guess TOEI doesn't see it as a flaw. How ever that is the difference between a medium like anime where the staff are more laxed and lenient about things to say professional scholars and authors of classical russian literature or manga authors who have been doing it for years. Or even a competant director in the industry that knows how to cheorgraph things correctly. Oda is no saint either, he makes mistakes just like anyone else but TOEI i think tends to lean way more heavly on not caring if little things like this happen because its such a LONG series and its also aimed at a younger demographic. But then again, this is no expertely direced piece of story telling, its shonen and unfortantly that is the falacies of shonen we have to deal with. The audience understands it and just moves on.
ArtimesGamerApr 17, 2022 2:46 PM

Apr 17, 2022 4:59 PM
Jul 2018
@FMmatron @Ayu_01 yeah I think I'm over reacting. Episode will end with that scene Luffy saying, I'm gonna ........

@AhriTheS3xyFox their is a special episode between episode 1015 & 1016 and probably it's a recap episode just like that Barto and Tama episode. You can check this on wiki.
Apr 17, 2022 5:44 PM
Sep 2021
I am happy to see One Piece back. Does it mean I have to blindly say I like this episode? No , not me. Alot could have happened in terms of Fan Service and better fight scenes. Lets see why i Hate this episode.

Reasons To HATE / Dislike

1. Disrespect to Queen.
What ever happened to Haki infused attacks ( bullets ) against Marco or any pyro devil fruit user? In this episode in particular. Queen is surprised by basic combat with
elements. How are you a commander and not know this Queen? Marco is not invincible. I hate this poor story for Queen.
2. Beast Pirates stabbing Marco without Haki
Here i would have liked to see stabbing of Marco with infused Haki. Also directing weak guys to attack a strong protagonist is not smart from Queen.
3. Disrespect to King and Queen.
Since when does Marco's healing power fire actually physically hold someone? This is where 1+1 is not 2 in favor of the Straw Hats. I hate this so much
4. Fans NOT Serviced with Pantyshots and large Breasts
Possible fan Service NOT done. Nico Robin could have provided a great Pantyshot also known by the name Panchira while standing with brock. Nami has next to NO chest in this episode. They could have also added jiggle physics to Nami's chest as the large dog runs. We deserve better than this. Yamato as well NO large chest side boobs here. I want Fan Service please.

It was a bad Episode for me. I don't know if its laziness but more could have been done and i will see next week how great the next episode is. I will call
it down the middle. I will not blindly say its great if its not.
Vote One Piece Film Red Fan Service Click Here
Apr 17, 2022 6:03 PM

Sep 2015
SuitC4s3 said:

Reasons To HATE / Dislike
4. Fans NOT Serviced with Pantyshots and large Breasts
Possible fan Service NOT done. Nico Robin could have provided a great Pantyshot also known by the name Panchira while standing with brock. Nami has next to NO chest in this episode. They could have also added jiggle physics to Nami's chest as the large dog runs. We deserve better than this. Yamato as well NO large chest side boobs here. I want Fan Service please.

+1
You my guy, have excellent preference, and ideas. I too want more fan service.

I think Yamato deserves more fan service, considering how she just got recently introduced. It also helps enhance her beauty as well.

Apr 17, 2022 6:17 PM
Oct 2015
So much flashbacks again...

Im happy that One Piece is back, but this episode was bad. Felt like a filler.

At least the next episode seems to be really good judging by the preview.
Apr 17, 2022 7:24 PM

Oct 2009
Finally Zoro and Luffy made it!
Next episode looks to be amazing!! Hopefully we'll get a decent pacing from here on out.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 982 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

FMmatron - Jul 10, 2021

147 by Byakuya692 »»
54 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 969 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Usopp8000 - Apr 10, 2021

73 by Yubisoft »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 963 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Feb 20, 2021

75 by Yubisoft »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 417 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TrowaBarton141 - Sep 12, 2009

115 by gannoncannon55 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 416 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Sep 5, 2009

87 by gannoncannon55 »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.