Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 16, 2021 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This turned into a sort of war. All hell just broke loose this episode This was an episode to show off those magical abilities. Can't say I'm surprised to see Faria having trouble in her fight.

Then again, this episode had drama in a lot of places. However, I'm still pretty underwhelmed by the storytelling tone. Feels like the fight has high stakes but I can't care much about the main cast.

May 16, 2021 9:58 AM

Jul 2017
The enthusiastic Claire has deceased from a long-withholding scroll curse locked away in the old forbidden library looking for a catalyst, and thus a member of the Seven Knights is lost for good or worse.

Can still say I don't care much for the story plot, but throw in the generic conflict and you have a long-standing "dramatic" war that sees no end until the actual end. For the single-numbered minority that played the mobile game, it's a whimsical magical display moment between good and evil sides. Not sure how close is this to the game, but don't ping me because I don't care.

The fights feels like it has substance, but of course it's all for show for the protagonist to get his hands dirty from some alternate revolution of fate.
May 16, 2021 10:43 AM
Sep 2015
Nemo is clearly hiding something. Many characters warned me about this before but I didn't pay attention until now. It seems like he used to be evil or work for evil side.
May 16, 2021 10:48 AM

Oct 2017
Eunomia tells Faria to reveal the truth regarding the old library and we immedietly see Gareth talking about how Genius the old librarian was definitely an agent of physis, conincendence? I dun think so. I feel like Genius wasn't a bad guy and for that matter he might even be Nemo's hero. It makes perfect sense this way cause if Genius is indeed Nemo's hero then he can't reveal his name.

So the enemy has successor's among them? They even seem to be more powerful than the seven knights, this is a preeicament for sure.
May 16, 2021 12:44 PM

Nov 2013
damn so now we got actual intelligent villains
May 16, 2021 6:23 PM
Jul 2018
these new enemies have a very strange personality is very mysterious.
May 16, 2021 6:40 PM
Jan 2017
Seven Knights delivers yet another fine episode! An all-out war begins between Granseed and Physis, and our heroes take on their fiercest enemies. While the fun and relaxing episodes are always appreciated, it's good to see Seven Knights return to its signature action. Still, what interests me the most is what Gareth is investigating at the old library and I'm intrigued to see what he will ultimately find.

Anyway, this was a good episode and I can't wait to see what happens next.
May 16, 2021 11:22 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Claire's death become a stepping stone for the academy to launch a massive attack on an enemy base inside the volcano. I feel bad with her plot. But, the most guilty haunted Gareth so much to the point he must do the same lone research by himself, to atone his mistake. Well, idk if its a good sign, but unexpectedly he found some old physis altar inside it. The fight between him and the physis guard monster was inevitable.

Meanwhile, once the academy already announced the all-out attack, Faria still felt some doubt, over the statement of the chairman. Ellen cleared the student council president doubt of diversion by said a certain strategy, putting Nemo as her backup with Shirley help charging the enemy underground base. The hero of her also told such a vague quest, over the mystery of the old library. While the current voluptuous librarian still shouted out some encouragement to your damn mc, Nemo.

The enemy also had the same hero succession, but clearly with the different opposite type of hero. The Heroes of Destruction. Possibly, its the same type like the Nemo's hero, Genius, before. However, since Nemo succeeded to suppress the evil power of physis, perhaps, thats why he said he wasn't like them anymore. His move to saved the enemy chick mostly feel very wtf. Its also effected much in the course of the fights. They got the power booster. However, the preview look something may change her mind.

The episode, once again, just be alright. Nothing more.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 17, 2021 3:18 AM

Oct 2016
Good episode! Ahh yes, adults leaving the fate of the world in the hands of children. Where's that student council > government meme when you need it lmao. It'll probably be war from here on out, I'll honestly miss the slice of life episodes. So, the physis cult has successions too huh, Nemo definitely knows something we don't, it's either he's hiding it or he just knows it unconsciously. Looking forward to the next episode, for a game adaptation, it's not that bad, definitely enjoying it more than Hortensia Saga.
May 17, 2021 3:51 PM

Oct 2008
oh at last some villains who is not monster like figure...lolz hope they're not edgy...
4/5.

May 18, 2021 10:52 PM

Feb 2019
Mostly, the show continues to frustrate me by almost-but-not-quite having solid bits while the overall story is moving in the direction that it should be by both elevating and personalizing the conflict. Nemo's attempt at an inspiring speech against Team Evil, and him protecting I-Cannot-Even-Begin-To-Remember-Half-These-Names-Let-Alone-The-New-Evil-Girl from her buddy's indifference to axe-ing her while going after Nemo were almost pretty good moments, and if he were a character more in the mold of Sword from Vanishing Line or similar, he could absolutely have carried that scene and done a better job planting the seeds for being an inspiring leader. But it's only last week that he was struggling with the concept of people having affection for one another. He's hardly even human by most metrics.
Jun 12, 2021 9:13 AM

Jun 2016
Go new team. No, seriously, team Physis appears so much better than the Seven Knights.

If I got this right, the Academy just launched an attack on the villains base. A school full of students doing the attacking... seems legit. A pretty boring episode.
A-Simple-SquireJun 12, 2021 9:32 AM

Jun 21, 2021 4:29 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well that was full of action and fights... the thing I liked the most is the view on the volcano to be honest xD
Jun 23, 2021 4:02 PM

Apr 2018
Claire died and a war started.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 27, 2021 12:28 AM

Jul 2015
Those Physis successors are a lot stronger than our seven knights. From the dialogue I got the feeling this Genius guy will most likely turn out to be Nemo's nameless hero.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seven Knights Revolution: Eiyuu no Keishousha Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2021

34 by Abyhape »»
Nov 3, 2023 5:45 AM

Poll: » Seven Knights Revolution: Eiyuu no Keishousha Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2, 2021

23 by Abyhape »»
Oct 24, 2023 9:55 AM

» Romance in this anime

EXCALIBUR_843 - Nov 7, 2021

5 by stan20tabk »»
Nov 8, 2021 11:50 PM

Poll: » Seven Knights Revolution: Eiyuu no Keishousha Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2021

63 by Jimtron_Klopp »»
Sep 4, 2021 9:17 AM

Poll: » Seven Knights Revolution: Eiyuu no Keishousha Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2021

15 by Unkrowned »»
Aug 27, 2021 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.