Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 27, 2021 12:57 PM

Aug 2018
This episode was just great.. Instrumental change, electricity.. Everything was very entertaining.. ;P
Nov 29, 2021 12:32 AM

Feb 2019
The first performance is so cool, the second one with the electricity goes over the top lol. Kotaro's guitar is smashed XD.

Tae is badass drummer.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Dec 13, 2021 7:28 AM
Feb 2020
First half up to about 11 mins was like ugh. Ugh. The last 1 1/2 episodes up to that point the show was falling to a 9 and an 8. Then this show, shows us that was all part of the level grind and it SLAPS!

The first half of this ep may have been about 11 mins. But I can't be the only one who hit rewind and play again (and in the end spent at least half an hour enjoying the show).

10/10. This is 10/10 Series Composition.

I loved the Music References. And the detail on the drum kit. Go Tae!!!

Mamasita 😭 Koutarou 😱 Junko !!! Rip Mamasita 🎸

Fran Fran Chou Chou. Yeah!
Jan 2, 2022 12:11 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Did Junko just murder that poor sound engineer?
Mar 27, 2022 10:39 AM

Apr 2016
Junko smashing the guitar was amazing, Koutarou deserves a little of suffering.

I found the whole melodrama funny and highly entertaining making the bento gag more funny that it would have been without the pointless drama.

Tae evolution has been amazing.

I guess this season follows the almost the same but this time with Saki's episode going before the Ai x Junko's Idol Melodrama isntead of going after Lily's episode and since this time Ai x Junko's drama was condensed in two episodes I assume Yuugiri and Tae are getting something this season.
Apr 23, 2022 2:30 AM

Jul 2012
More like generic idol show at this episode..
Getting bored 🥱

Aug 4, 2022 3:50 AM

Jan 2015
Best so far of this season, but also best so far of the series! Junko really raised up for me in this episode, performing all her heart out to such extremes that her passion shines through shooting directly to Ai, is beautiful. Awesome shoutout at the end from Franchouchou's rivals(!). Breaking the Cursed Axe was awesome too, loved the sound of the first song, too! Encore at the end was sick, as well, love their effects, haha. Really strong episode overall, definitely struck me with its message and best moments!
Aug 15, 2022 2:45 PM
Jan 2019
This episode was great! Felt like a season finale episode and it's only episode 4!?
Sep 19, 2022 7:15 PM
Jan 2017
I guess it was never in doubt that Ai wouldn't abandon Franchouchou. If she did, that would screw up the show's basic premise. That said, I really enjoyed Junko's character arc in this episode. She proved herself to be a leader and an inspiration to her teammates when it really mattered.

This was a fine episode and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Sep 21, 2022 10:42 PM
Sep 2022
Es LO MEJOR EN LA HISTORIA DEL ANIME, JUNKO LA MEJOR WAIFU DEL UNIVERSO
Oct 7, 2022 3:32 AM
munchmunch

Aug 2019
Ai and Junko are...... lebanese

Nov 17, 2022 12:58 AM

Oct 2022
Junko's metal performance was incredible, her vocals are amazing but man that last show stole the stage. Especially seeing new models for the girls.
Feb 3, 2023 2:47 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Great episode, with 2 songs, the first mixed metal and the second the zombi girls shinned!!! kekeke
Feb 21, 2023 10:36 AM
Aug 2017
The op is growing on me, pretty good. I love the ending where it goes saga saga saga. Dope

Junko is so retarded. Of coarse Ai had more fun in Iron Frill she grew with that band and they had so much fun and were stars. It will never be the same as Franchuchu. Just because it was better doesn’t mean Ai is going to leave the group. She obviously can’t because she is a zombie and also because she has a responsibility now. So fucking dumb. Junko literally has a tantrum and makes everyone around her upset. Ffs

Ai wouldn’t accept because all her friends got dissed and said they’re useless. She was brought back from the dead for the saga group so she wouldn’t leave. The girls got upset for no reason. Overrun by emotion and incapable of using logic. 

“When people stand in my way, rock blocking me with logic and rules. I just take out my weapon, and thrash that trash!” 💀💀 - shades

That chick from iron frill is such a bitch

Tae was so sick on the drums

Bro wtf junko just smashed shades’ guitar into bits. You fucking serious 
Sep 26, 2023 5:51 AM
Jan 2022
Really fun and cute way to help the girls evolve and build a dynamic between the girls and their new rival in Iron Frill!! Super cute relationship developments between Ai and Junko and the other girls are all so cute in this episode. Rip Kotaro's guitar tho fr
Nov 8, 2023 3:52 PM

Feb 2018
Reply to Stark700
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, the police is still useless in this show. Glad to see Junko get more of her zombie comedic moments.

Glad to see Franchouchou taking a big step forward and taking all the risks to break through. That guitar smash on stage is electrifying! Very entertaining episode.

@Stark700 Seriously.. the police officer is nothing more than a bystander lol
Nov 8, 2023 3:53 PM

Feb 2018
Lol that cop at the beach def had a heart attack XD. Franchouchou was great on stage! Junko and Ai are so unbeatable together!
Dec 5, 2023 4:52 PM
Oct 2017
Did they just.... become luminescent? NANI?
Dec 6, 2023 4:10 PM
Oct 2017
Okay now that the shock is over for me I just have to say I agree with some comments, the drama is just not engaging, we know Ai is not going to move to another group, so the whole drama with Junko is just pointless, and really really boring, the dancing is not good either because the CGI animation is really stiff, so I was expecting to the story to back it up more. I did enjoy at most 4 or 5 episodes of the first season (the dramas related about how they did die or with people before they died was good since it talked about unresolved affairs), but I decided to check this season because it has a higher rating, and I was expecting to the police story to pick up, maybe have some drama with their identities revealed, but I am starting to think that if that ever gets touched, it will be solved with no consequences, or some baffling mechanic like the episode of today where they just turned luminescent.

Now, remember that there can be a lack of realism, or there can be a lack in immersion, zombies is a lack of realism, but it doesn't break the immersion, since the way they were turned back into zombies is a mystery, in the other hand, the way they turned luminescent just because they touched a cable when we know that... that just doesn't happen, even if you have no way to die because you are dead, you would probably melt, not turn into a light show, that... is a lack in immersion, and its just so bad, so so bad, I don't really have any hopes for the rest of this anime, and now I am just hoping for something interesting to happen soon, please.
Jan 8, 9:16 PM

Dec 2022
damn all that stuff he said about the guitar was true man totally true, i regret selling my electric and my amp
Apr 6, 4:27 PM

Jun 2015
Tae-chan has got skillzzzz. Was she a drummer in her first life? I wonder when they are going to reveal her back story and make her wake up. I don't want her to continue like this. She is gaining a whole new personality as their group mascot.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zombieland Saga: Revenge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2021

235 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 10, 2:52 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga: Revenge Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2021

109 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 9, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga: Revenge Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2021

172 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 6, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga: Revenge Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2021

113 by Karva1 »»
Apr 2, 3:46 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga: Revenge Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2021

93 by Karva1 »»
Apr 2, 3:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.