Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 17, 2020 5:38 AM

Jun 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Goodbye Sasuke left eye.Means he can t use Rinnegan anymore. Boruto stab his left eye with Kunai. Unless Someone can restore his left eye.

Dec 18, 2020 1:59 AM

Sep 2017
is the chapter out already or you are talking about the leaks
Dec 18, 2020 4:34 AM

Jun 2020
The fact that Sasuke will lose his rinnegan is horrible. They boosted Naruto so much, I hoped for a Sasuke boost too, but it was ok if he will remain the same. I hate so much Boruto rn even if he is controled or not. they really try to completely kill sasuke or to make him not stronger, more weaker, and this is so sad...
Dec 18, 2020 5:59 AM
Oct 2020
georgemehh1 said:
The fact that Sasuke will lose his rinnegan is horrible. They boosted Naruto so much, I hoped for a Sasuke boost too, but it was ok if he will remain the same. I hate so much Boruto rn even if he is controled or not. they really try to completely kill sasuke or to make him not stronger, more weaker, and this is so sad...

Yes i totally agree with you
Dec 18, 2020 1:12 PM

Jun 2020
Nao_Nana_100 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Goodbye Sasuke left eye.Means he can t use Rinnegan anymore. Boruto stab his left eye with Kunai. Unless Someone can restore his left eye.
this chapter spoilers doesnt have any logic imo. lets hope sasuke will be good :/
Dec 18, 2020 8:00 PM

Aug 2020
the main point is who is the fking villain then? i thought kawaki would get karma, and would resurrected as isshiki. hear me out guys i think, i may be wrong but Boroto might me antagonist at time skip.
Dec 19, 2020 1:53 AM
May 2017
Or guys there are just spoilers and sasuke's fan boys are already starting to piss
Dec 19, 2020 1:57 AM
May 2017
Understand or don't understand that naruto and sasuke are no longer the protagonists, but boruto tells the story of the new generation.
BORUTO:naruto NEXT GENERATION
Dec 20, 2020 7:15 AM
Dec 2020
Damn, seems like the show will be renamed Kawaki.

Also, Rinnegone.
Dec 20, 2020 7:43 AM
Oct 2014
denboruto said:
Understand or don't understand that naruto and sasuke are no longer the protagonists, but boruto tells the story of the new generation.
BORUTO:naruto NEXT GENERATION
yes but I would very much like for previous generation was sent off with proper fireworks around amd thus far anime-only arc has done more justice to ohnooki than manga did to naruto and sasuke
Dec 20, 2020 8:23 AM

Jul 2017
bruh WHAT
They literally took one of our favorite power, RIP Sasuke's Rinnegan for good(?)
This is ridiculous, I'm always kinda tolerant about how they trashed our 2 beloved old protagonist but this is a little too much..
Dec 20, 2020 9:13 AM
May 2017
MartinKetchum said:
bruh WHAT
They literally took one of our favorite power, RIP Sasuke's Rinnegan for good(?)
This is ridiculous, I'm always kinda tolerant about how they trashed our 2 beloved old protagonist but this is a little too much..
What did you want sudden power ups, fucking represent the older generation enough with this fucking nostagia.This is not dragon ball super where in five hundred years we will still see Goku and Vegeta.
Dec 20, 2020 9:21 AM

Feb 2019
Bro ngl, Kawaki using that shadow clone to trick Jigen had my jaw on the floor. Was actually surprised and thought that was a cool move. But it raises the question, if Ishiki is dead, does Kawaki go off and become evil of his own volition? What will lead to the events of the timeskip confrontation with he and Boruto?

Also, Boruto getting possessed by Momo and taking out Sasuke’s Rinnegan? Holy shit. I wonder if he’ll be the one to kill Sasuke? Given how exhausted everyone is from the fight. What an awesome chapter
Dec 20, 2020 9:23 AM

Jun 2014
Well damn that's one way to nerf Sasuke. Taking his Rinnegan away is a huge huge blow. They took care of the Isshiki threat just barely, and right when it seemed like things would calm down, that ending happens.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 20, 2020 9:42 AM

Sep 2007
I NEVER thought about this last part !o_O
Dec 20, 2020 9:47 AM

Jun 2019
Kawaki using his beloved Hokage's favorite Shadow clone Jutsu. His affection towards Naruto is just so sweet to watch. Looks like Ishhiki is dead but Boruto's not in good condition. The karma inside Boruto activated and took Sasuke's rinnegan which is not looking good at all. Waiting for the next chapter.
Dec 20, 2020 9:57 AM
Jun 2020
This was cool and all, but sometimes I feel it's way too focussed on Naruto and Sasuke for a Boruto story. You can definitely have them being really cool or whatnot! But giving Naruto the Baryon mode with no real consequence at all is just an asspull. Wonder if a timeskip is approaching soon, kinda makes it seem like this is the final arc before one.
Dec 20, 2020 10:47 AM

Dec 2016
Epicrhino said:
This was cool and all, but sometimes I feel it's way too focussed on Naruto and Sasuke for a Boruto story. You can definitely have them being really cool or whatnot! But giving Naruto the Baryon mode with no real consequence at all is just an asspull. Wonder if a timeskip is approaching soon, kinda makes it seem like this is the final arc before one.

Remember that Naruto as "merchandise" is too important to be just killed, similarly like in Dragon Ball Super. So his death or any main OG characters would be really bad for sales, therefore very unlikely.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Dec 20, 2020 10:53 AM

Dec 2016
Wait if Isshiki is dead how Kawaki will get his karma back?
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Dec 20, 2020 11:03 AM
Sep 2020
GauravPandey919 said:
the main point is who is the fking villain then? i thought kawaki would get karma, and would resurrected as isshiki. hear me out guys i think, i may be wrong but Boroto might me antagonist at time skip.

yeah before kawaki revealed it was a shadow clone. i thought isshiki would be reborn in kawaki and thats what it was showing in the very beginning of the series with boruto vs kawaki. so yea it could be boruto thats the antagonist not kawaki
Dec 20, 2020 1:10 PM
Nov 2020
In the first episode we saw boruto with sasuke's headband and sword, it seems like sasuke is dead. What if boruto had them like a tribute for killing sasuke when he took his rinne?
Dec 20, 2020 2:14 PM

Apr 2015
Such a hype chapter! For a second I really thought Isshiki implanted his Karma on Kawaki but he outsmarted him by the most spammed jutsu in Naruto history, Kage bunshin no jutsu lol.Feeling really sad for Sasuke though, Also if Isshiki gone for good (which I dont think he is) then who actually will be the villain then? Momoshiki ultimately?
Dec 20, 2020 4:43 PM

Nov 2018
I can't believe he lost his rinnegan like that

Kishimoto is back.
Dec 20, 2020 6:43 PM

Oct 2017
Tf man why do this to Sasuke.
Dec 20, 2020 7:30 PM

Jul 2017
denboruto said:
MartinKetchum said:
bruh WHAT
What did you want sudden power ups, fucking represent the older generation enough with this fucking nostagia.This is not dragon ball super where in five hundred years we will still see Goku and Vegeta.
you missed my point there, I meant why don't they just not show Naruto and Sasuke in almost every arc and just show us Boruto's team and Kawaki, arent they the main characters? Stop taking advantage of Naruto and Sasuke's popularity and keep showing them if you just nerf them again and again -,-
Dec 20, 2020 9:52 PM
Jul 2018
Jesus that ending. 🤯

Things just keep getting rougher and rougher for the fanbase of Sasuke.
Dec 20, 2020 11:35 PM

Oct 2017
denboruto said:
MartinKetchum said:
bruh WHAT
Dragon Ball super ain't a next gen anime thou. Compare it to some other next gen anime if u really do wanna compare.
Dec 21, 2020 12:03 AM

Apr 2012
Okay wow this was the best chapter so far. Starting from Kawaki saying he doesn't wanna live in a world where Naruto is dead, then him using the shadow clone jutsu to trick Isshiki, and then the ending. Rip rinnegan.

Actually that shadow clone thing is my favourite part of the chapter, because it tricked me too. When the karma didn't work I was like "okay, what... what did he do??" and despite the fact that Kawaki is Naruto's pupil and Naruto is using that jutsu all the time I didn't even cosider the possibility of Kawaki using it, not even for a second.
OokamiRisuDec 21, 2020 12:07 AM
Dec 21, 2020 4:37 AM
May 2017
MegamiRem said:
denboruto said:
Dragon Ball super ain't a next gen anime thou. Compare it to some other next gen anime if u really do wanna compare.
You know what the problem is is that you think that naruto and sasuke are still the protagonists. THEY ARE NO MORE. It's a sequel to the new generation and it's not a sequel to super or fairy tail shit where you want to make the protagonists become like fucking gods. You can't accept that Naruto and Sasuke are also humans
Dec 21, 2020 5:51 AM

Oct 2017
denboruto said:
MegamiRem said:
You know what the problem is is that you think that naruto and sasuke are still the protagonists. THEY ARE NO MORE. It's a sequel to the new generation and it's not a sequel to super or fairy tail shit where you want to make the protagonists become like fucking gods. You can't accept that Naruto and Sasuke are also humans
Lol what tf u on about? I only said stop comparing it to regular shows and compare with a next gen instead.
Dec 21, 2020 6:24 AM

Apr 2014
Kawaki tricked Isshiki with the Shadow Doppelganger Jutsu. Well done. Now I guess Momoshiki uses Boruto's body to kill Sasuke and then places Karma on Kawaki's body because he's the better vessel. Then the teased showdown between Boruto and Kawaki makes sense again.
Dec 21, 2020 6:35 AM

Jul 2015
now Sasuke knows what it feels like to be a vegeta lol.
no, seriously authors did Sasuke some weak ass dude, they messed up everything about Sasuke, he should have been capable of doing better than just watch how naruto and boruto fight.

well, he doesn't even have his left eye now, wow... what will happen? I smell timeskip :3

p.s
kawaki is the only great thing in boruto... love the character.
Dec 21, 2020 11:26 AM
May 2017
MegamiRem said:
denboruto said:
Lol what tf u on about? I only said stop comparing it to regular shows and compare with a next gen instead.
If you have to complain all the time, don't follow the fucking boruto anymore.
Dec 21, 2020 11:38 AM

Oct 2017
denboruto said:
MegamiRem said:
If you have to complain all the time, don't follow the fucking boruto anymore.
When did I complain thou? I think u r mistaking me for the guy who's post u quoted at first lol.
Dec 21, 2020 2:30 PM
Dec 2018
The chapter was so enjoyable. Man imagine if in the future Boruto is actually the villain or something. Maybe momo actually kills Sasuke and Boruto can't handle that even though it was not himself but it was his body. I'm actually curious about Kawaki's karma because if it isn't Isshiki's then maybe Momo implants it on Kawaki, is that even possible? Maybe Isshiki implanted karma on Code and will revive in a couple of years in another imperfect body and track Kawaki down again. Also how will they leave that dimension without any time space ninjutsu? Can't wait for the next chapter really
Dec 21, 2020 2:34 PM
Dec 2018
OokamiRisu said:
Okay wow this was the best chapter so far. Starting from Kawaki saying he doesn't wanna live in a world where Naruto is dead, then him using the shadow clone jutsu to trick Isshiki, and then the ending. Rip rinnegan.

Actually that shadow clone thing is my favourite part of the chapter, because it tricked me too. When the karma didn't work I was like "okay, what... what did he do??" and despite the fact that Kawaki is Naruto's pupil and Naruto is using that jutsu all the time I didn't even cosider the possibility of Kawaki using it, not even for a second.

I know right? It tricked me too I really thought that was why Kawaki still had karma in the future, which makes me think even further how he does have it. Shadow clone is such an overused and apparently weak technique but when used right it's actually really amazing.
Dec 21, 2020 4:23 PM

Jan 2013
What a twist, never expected Boruto's Karma to get activated right now. Wonder what will happen afterwards and whether Naruto will die.
Dec 21, 2020 4:26 PM
Aug 2016
My prediction for that timeskip Kawaki vs Boruto fight, Isshiki is dead 100%, this chapter clearly was meant to nerf Sasuke and Naruto, Sasuke has lost his rinnegan, and I expect Kurama has lost most of his chakra and is a mere husk of what he was before Baryon mode he probably did that to save Naruto from dying (He should have died with Isshiki as explained by Kurama in the previous chapter), I'd assume Kurama is now gonna go into a long ass slumber to regain his chakra, the main villian is gonna be Momoshiki surprise surprise, Kawaki's Karma in the timeskip is most likely implanted by Momoshiki because Kawaki was specialy modified genetically to be a perfect otsutsuki vessel, I also think neither Sasuke or Naruto are going to die, killing either of them would virtually be killing off the whole fanbase that reads Boruto because everyone who's reading this series has to be a Naruto fan to understand whats going on, Sasuke will most likely get another rinnegan probably Madara's eye from end of the war, just as how Naruto will eventually regain Kurama's chakra, now the only thing that remains a mystery is how Konoha is destroyed in the timeskip.
TreekoXDec 21, 2020 5:20 PM
Dec 22, 2020 12:01 PM

Aug 2008
lol officially done with this trash. Completely ridiculous. smh just sad
Romance comedy anime - Japan's gift to America
Dec 23, 2020 2:25 PM

Jul 2013
It was a good chapter. Kawaki was smart with the shadow clone jutsu.

I'm annoyed Sasuke lost his rinnegan though .-. Meh

If they make Boruto the antagonist for an arc that would be actually interesting, I'll admit.
Dec 25, 2020 10:26 AM
Oct 2010
Is this why Kishimoto came back? To torture his OG characters T.T
Dec 25, 2020 10:12 PM
Mar 2020
This chapter was pretty cool
Dec 26, 2020 3:26 PM
Sep 2012
People at the end of Naruto manga be like:
"Omg, why you made Naruto and Sasuke so powerful? Why do they have god-like powers? Remember when this manga was about ninja?"

Also people (very likely the same kind) reading Boruto manga be like:
"Oh no, you're making Sasuke weaker. Why you're nerfing him omg?"

People will literally find any reason to bitch about.
Dec 27, 2020 12:47 AM
Feb 2015
i think for sasuke's left eye he'll regain his eternal sharingan at best
Dec 27, 2020 3:09 AM

Mar 2016
Ok..... wtf!? This is so surreal.
Dec 31, 2020 4:20 AM
Dec 2020
Well the chapter was fire, kawaki is badass.
Don't worry about sasuke RINNEGAN they will find a way to return it.
Dec 31, 2020 4:23 AM
Dec 2020
This is the best manga ever you haters don't deserve to be called a naruto fan
Jan 4, 2021 12:23 PM

Sep 2009
Yeah, seems legit, a guy with a over 9000 level caught off guard, especially with his strong point being super perceptions etc.
This is so dumb, the chapter was interesting, I like how Kawaki acted wise to win, but I was expecting the dumb move and the dumb last page was put shit on the whole chapter.

Seitaro11 said:
People at the end of Naruto manga be like:
"Omg, why you made Naruto and Sasuke so powerful? Why do they have god-like powers? Remember when this manga was about ninja?"

Tbh at the end of Naruto there were many very strong characters, the Kages, Killer Bee, Sakura etc, as well as Naruto and Sasuke. Yeah very power-shonen style but in a better way than other titles.
Anyway it's nonsense going back with powers, abilities and also development of characters (cause they were wiser and smarter than this) without a proper reason.
This reminds me of DragonBall effect...
Jan 4, 2021 12:51 PM
Nov 2013
mavarco86 said:
Yeah, seems legit, a guy with a over 9000 level caught off guard, especially with his strong point being super perceptions etc.
This is so dumb, the chapter was interesting, I like how Kawaki acted wise to win, but I was expecting the dumb move and the dumb last page was put shit on the whole chapter.

Yes a tired guy who dropped his guard because he is checking his almost dead best friend and after defeating the most powerful enemy he has ever faced in a dimension where other than him there are only 3 other people who are on his side. Why wouldn't he drop his guard? It makes sense
Jan 11, 2021 9:55 AM
Oct 2020
OMG NO WHAT ABOUT SASUKE'S LEFT EYE AAAAAAA T____T AND HOW COME MOMOSHIKI- I'M SPEECHLESS
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Can I start with this??

removed-user - Mar 26

12 by BatoKusanagi »»
Apr 6, 4:19 AM

» Boruto TS Design

mayudhwuh - Aug 10, 2023

10 by Seya-san »»
Mar 20, 8:54 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 33 Discussion

Kuma - Mar 21, 2019

16 by TheGrandVizier33 »»
Feb 20, 3:28 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 67 Discussion

Tetsuyagiri - Feb 20, 2022

20 by Xarouliss »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:38 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 30 Discussion

Kuma - Dec 21, 2018

9 by loris_bove »»
Nov 14, 2023 2:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.