Forum Settings
Forums

'Non Non Biyori Nonstop' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo

New
Nov 22, 2020 11:35 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The official website for the television anime adaptation of Atto's Non Non Biyori manga revealed two additional cast, theme song artists, a third key visual (pictured below), and the first promotional video for its third season on Sunday. Non Non Biyori Nonstop is scheduled to premiere on January 11 at 1:35 a.m. on TV Tokyo and TV Aichi, followed by BS TV Tokyo, TV Osaka, and AT-X.

Shiori: Misaki Kuno (3-gatsu no Lion)

Akane Shinoda: Aimi Tanaka (Himouto! Umaru-chan)

J-rock band nano.RIPE (Hanasaku Iroha) is returning to perform the opening theme "Tsugihagi Moyou." The main cast, composed of Kotori Koiwai, Rie Murakawa, Kana Asumi, and Ayane Sakura, are performing the ending theme "Tadaima" as their respective characters.

Returning staff at Silver Link include Shinya Kawatsura (Kokoro Connect), Reiko Yoshida (Hakumei to Mikochi), Mai Ootsuka (Machikado Mazoku), and Hiromi Mizutani (Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge) as director, series composer, character designer, and music composer, respectively. Atsushi Yokoyama (Gakkougurashi!) is joining the staff as the art director.

Atto began serializing the slice of life comedy manga in September 2009 in Comic Alive. Kadokawa published the 15th volume on May 23. Seven Seas Entertainment licensed the manga in English in 2014 and will release the 14th volume on January 5, 2021.

Source: animate Times
VindstotDec 25, 2020 5:24 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Nov 22, 2020 11:55 AM

Sep 2011
This is probably my most anticipated show next year. It's gonna be a great season based on where I've read to in the manga.

"They escaped the weight of darkness,
to forge a path into the marrow of the spirit.
They chose to drown in a deeper vacancy,
an emptiness that quells the null,
a pool for the forgotten..."
Nov 22, 2020 12:03 PM

Feb 2020
Let's go!! Finally can get more nyanpasu. I definitely needed this, and so looking forward to this and Yuru Camp S2 more than any other series next year. Also loving those new VAs, definitely gonna spice up the season.
Nov 22, 2020 12:34 PM

Apr 2015
So this will actually be a sequel, compared to REPEAT, which repeated the same season with different events, which I didn't mind at all. Freaking loved it.

So HYPED for this show and the entire winter season. New characters as well, which will be nice to see and get to know them. This and Yuru Camp will melt my heart next season. Can't wait!
Nov 22, 2020 12:36 PM
Jul 2018
One of my favorite SoL anime returned. I'll enjoy this season together with Yuru Camp. Both heal my heart :D
Nov 22, 2020 1:58 PM

Jul 2020
2021 is looking real nice
Nov 22, 2020 2:18 PM

Feb 2019
Need some more nyanpasu.
Nov 22, 2020 2:53 PM
Jul 2018
New characters nice! I hope they'll have plenty of screen time.
Nov 22, 2020 3:26 PM

Jul 2014
The anime will be saved (again).
Nov 22, 2020 7:46 PM

Feb 2015
The PV looks so fucking good....

Anime industry is saved lads, at long last...
Nov 23, 2020 7:07 AM

Dec 2018
Two new lesbians are going to join my group of angels

Awwwww They are so cute. And I am looking forward for the new season and I want more Yuri then ever,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Nov 24, 2020 1:05 AM

Oct 2018
This and Yuru Camp will become my best SOL comedy for the winter 2021. I'm looking forward for both anime! xD
Forum set made by Nate
Nov 24, 2020 5:20 PM

Jul 2017
Yuri-Crusader said:

Awwwww They are so cute. And I am looking forward for the new season and I want more Yuri then ever,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Never was shown that Komari is gay...
Also, Hotaru's "love" is platonic.
Nov 25, 2020 1:56 AM

Dec 2018
UltraVee said:
Yuri-Crusader said:

And this show haven't confirmed she isn't gay either. So my interpretation of this fictional media still stands and I think she is a lesbian . You can disagree and have you own interpretation if you want and i respect that. But I will still stick with mine =)

Is it? When did she said that? You may interpret it as that. But I dont =)

And this is a CGDCT after all . So its only going to be Yuri vibes rather then a full blow lesbian romance

But why do you care so much If I think they are gay or not Lol? I didn't mean to upset anyone but I have the right to my opinions. If you dislike my lesbian speculations you can simply use the ignore function

Have a nice day =)

Yuri-CrusaderNov 25, 2020 2:02 AM
Nov 25, 2020 2:09 AM

Oct 2018
Yuri-Crusader said:
UltraVee said:

And this show haven't claim she isn't gay either. So my interpretation of this fictional media still stands and I think she is a lesbian . You can disagree and have you own interpretation if you want and i respect that. But I will still stick with mine =)

And this is a CGDCT after all . So its only going to be Yuri vibes rather then a full blow lesbian romance

But why do you care so much If I think they are gay or not Lol? I didn't mean to upset anyone but I have the right to my opinions. If you dislike my lesbian speculations you can simply use the ignore function

Have a nice day =)

I think the lesbian lovebirds are so cute together,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

One of the best part in Non Non Biyori! I adore Hotarun having an obsession/a crush with little Koma-senpai :D
Forum set made by Nate
Nov 25, 2020 2:28 AM

Dec 2018
Cocoa_Hoto said:
Yuri-Crusader said:

And this show haven't claim she isn't gay either. So my interpretation of this fictional media still stands and I think she is a lesbian . You can disagree and have you own interpretation if you want and i respect that. But I will still stick with mine =)

Have a nice day =)

I think the lesbian lovebirds are so cute together,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

One of the best part in Non Non Biyori! I adore Hotarun having an obsession/a crush with little Koma-senpai :D

I agree 100 percent. And that is the biggest reason why i still watching this Lol. Hotarus crush on Komari is adorable and precious . I really hope that Komari will get out of the closet this season and answer on this .I think they would be a very cute lesbian couple,,,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Yuri-CrusaderNov 25, 2020 3:07 AM
Nov 27, 2020 3:26 PM

Jul 2017
You can have your fanfics the way you want, just pointing that it is not true.
Nov 27, 2020 4:20 PM

Dec 2018
Well again that is your interpretation. And I still disagree with it and will stick with mine =)

Back to the subject

I've just have to say. I think Shiori is the cutest little sweetie pie ever. She is so adorable and are a perfect girlfriend to my little angel Renge. I really hope the cute little lesbians will hold hands ,,,YEEEEEEEEEEES

And I really like the voice actress Kuno, Misaki . She did the voice for Mao in Endro~! I love that character

More topics from this board

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

6 by DarkDooM2 »»
2 hours ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

98 by RobertBobert »»
5 hours ago

» 'One Piece' Anime Gets Remake by WIT Studio ( 1 2 )

Hyperion_PS - Dec 17, 2023

81 by ExtremeT »»
10 hours ago

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
Yesterday, 3:24 PM

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
Yesterday, 12:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.