Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 26, 2020 4:57 AM

Jun 2020
I'm just going through the third episode and it's already one of my favorite anime.
Basically Michiru is a character that many can relate to, and the way they complement Shirou as a father figure is adorable, in a nutshell, perfection.
This episode obviously makes anyone appreciate any character in the series, one of the best moments for me is when Michiru teases Shirou's snout, that was my favorite moment ;)
Sometimes otakus are rejected by society, so I discovered that it is much better to be an
otaku in secret.
Jul 27, 2020 2:13 PM

Nov 2012
Called the mid-episode plot twist the moment they announced a supposedly up-and-up benevolent pharmaceutical conglomerate, because those are NEVER actually evil and stretchy in anime!

I'm glad it seems like the show knows how obvious that is and is letting the audience in on it fairly quickly instead of expecting us to be shocked by it as a massive twist 6 episodes down the road. It's way more interesting and less patronizing to see how our heroes figure it out.
Aug 27, 2020 3:05 PM

Jul 2015
Bit of a flashback to Michiru and her friend which makes me think that must be some connection to why Michiru was experimented on by the shady Sylvasta Corp.
So far Michiru joins Shirou as sidekick, still bit of a bother (just writing it off for now as payback to Shirou almost locking her up) but I'm sure once she has her body transformations under control she can become pretty amazing.

Oct 17, 2020 8:14 AM

Aug 2017
Damn that Sylvasta pharmaceutical had a role in Michiru's transformation into a beastman.

Also Michiru's friend...Was she hiding that she was a beastman or did she also transform like her!!????? I wanna know more!!

The plot is really interesting and is keeping me hooked. As expected of a Netflix Series!!

Feb 22, 2021 2:25 AM
Waifu Inspector

Sep 2019
The CEO of that big pharma company seems kinda sus. And if this company knows about Michiru, they might know what's going on with her. Shirou must have pretty tough body to fall that far and not die.
Sep 10, 2021 1:36 AM

Jan 2017
This dude has a serious thing for taking away beastmen's manhoods. The symbolism is weird but I like it
May 13, 2022 1:57 AM

Jul 2021
The experimentation lowkey reminds me of MiA
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Aug 20, 2022 8:32 PM
Jan 2022
Shirou once again going for the horns. This was a great episode setting up for future plot development. Shirou is slowly opening up to Michiru. From what it seems Sylvasta experimented on Michiru and her friend, but why we still don't know. Honestly I have an idea, it could be because Beastmen have been systematically segregated and perhaps this is a plan to turn humans into Beastmen as a revenge plot? Guess I'll find out
Dec 1, 2022 5:26 PM

Oct 2022
I love the story line and characters. Its nice how the backstory is shared at the same time the characters realize it so you don't know anything more than them.
Apr 19, 2023 1:42 PM
Apr 2023
I'm a sucker for 'breaking into big facility' episodes or movies, and this was one done very well. Good stakes, really good pacing, got some more backstory to be interested in; overall a very enjoyable episode.
May 18, 2023 2:41 AM

Oct 2022
This is really good so far I'm actually curious about what happened to her friend
was she already a beast man and couldn't control her transformatio, or does she have a similar condition to the female MC Also where did they take her?
Aug 13, 2023 3:52 PM

Nov 2013
Bruh... as always people find characters like Michiru annoying... -_- How dare she not be depressed and obedient, right?
Interesting, so her friend turned into beastman too. Is she the reason (her touch) though?
Feb 20, 9:02 PM

Dec 2022
plot is now thick as a brick as Shirou is like the ultimate fuckin badass
Mar 23, 2:23 PM
Feb 2021
Even though the bureaucratic intrigue is boring as fuck, it's still cool when they turn into animals to throw hands
Apr 11, 5:16 AM
Apr 2024
Hey disgusting garbage and Amelia made by confirmed pedophiles this anime would just made by disgusting old perverts wanted to put a little girl with a super old dog and transfer me garbage excuses to justify the pedophilia in the garbage anime and the garbage Comics that is multiple excuses trying to get them to believe and justify their pathetic disgusting ways and actions but sadly people are stupid and like this horrible pedophilia anime of a little girl being put with no dog
Apr 22, 6:52 AM
Apr 2024
The anime sucks ass and the company that made it sucks ass just a garbage anime made by a bunch of them idiots so they don't know how to make a good looking anime or story and I can believe the stories of them being pedophiles how they put for you the little girl with the same Japanese perverted pedophilia garbage just put a little girl with an old extreme guy and have him look young just another pedophilic piece of garbage made by idiots in Japan Japan is such a pedophilic country hell we got pedophiles here too but at least we don't constantly try Justified make shows by old guys with little girls this company has always been garbage at making animes and some idiots want to say this is a critically acclaimed company and the enemies are good tell your b******* somewhere else none of the animes are good they're all garbage and the company has always been a garbage company that's why none of the animes are well known to always mediocre and then never again the top 100 I'm good animes ever the night in the top 500 so tell your b******* about retarded idiot critics I don't care about what bunch of idiots would say they're probably the type of people they'll like the Scooby-Doo Velma show me by the stupid fat b**** so I don't care a bunch of retired critics have to say
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » BNA Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

uninstallthegame - May 5, 2020

214 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 6:59 AM

Poll: » BNA Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

69 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 6:58 AM

Poll: » BNA Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

60 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 6:57 AM

Poll: » BNA Episode 9 Discussion

47 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 6:56 AM

Poll: » BNA Episode 8 Discussion

46 by Nopillows25 »»
Apr 22, 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.