Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 24, 2020 4:37 PM

Nov 2007

I will be over the moon! I am head over heels in love with these three! So, I just thought I should give some much deserved colour to this absolutely adorable family!

I hope you like them ELEGANT! <3
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 24, 2020 7:44 PM

Sep 2017
shanimebib said:

I will be over the moon! I am head over heels in love with these three! So, I just thought I should give some much deserved colour to this absolutely adorable family!

how ELEGANT indeed... yor is so gorgeous
next year probably, there are not enough source yet. i hope someday this manga become weekly tho
Jan 24, 2020 10:26 PM

Nov 2007
zalapeno said:

how ELEGANT indeed... yor is so gorgeous
next year probably, there are not enough source yet. i hope someday this manga become weekly tho [/quote]

Yep. She is gorgeous. When I was colouring her I was like "Wow! She is looking so pretty!" as I was putting the blushes and eye shadows on her face, haha. I am happy the way it turned out in the end.

As for the anime, yeah. We will most likely have to wait at least another 15-16 chapters out for a season worth of contents and an additional 15-16 chapters to have the buffer for anime adaptation. That would be roughly 30-32 chapters. I cannot see it adapted before the Summer/Fall 2021 if this doesn't become weekly. I just hope it continues.

It's too fun to not have an anime adaptation!
Coronavirus.
Jan 25, 2020 2:03 AM

Feb 2017
Good coloring! I love them so much! When anime inevitably comes, hopefully they manage to translate their elegance well to the screen.
Jan 25, 2020 5:59 AM

Oct 2017
Whoa, that's some great coloring there.

I don't mind staying it as a manga...
Jan 25, 2020 6:21 AM

Nov 2007
Tsarko said:
Good coloring! I love them so much! When anime inevitably comes, hopefully they manage to translate their elegance well to the screen.

Thanks. Yes. They must keep the elegance in it. I find a lot of the elegance has to do with their overall gesture! I mean look at this adorable apple like family!

KatsutoSaki said:

Thanks. I also used a bit of thematic with the background set in "Twilight" and Family First has a shadow that reads Spy X Family but flipped!

NoNoNo! We need an anime! I want to see Anya's monologues and that wacky grin on her face! Out of the orphanage and straight into the coolest family ever!

As far as the story goes, there are quite a few conicidences going on but it's fun seeing them assemble! Now they are gonna add a pet that has precognition power in the mix! They are surely gonna be unstoppable!
Coronavirus.
Jan 25, 2020 9:57 AM

Nov 2017
it really depends on which studio picks it up. it seems to be selling really good in japan, so a good studio will probably pick it up and we will (hopefully) get very good art. i hope this gets an anime adaptation, its one of the manga series im most hyped for seeing animated!!!
Jan 26, 2020 8:59 AM

Feb 2013
carseatheadrest said:
it really depends on which studio picks it up. it seems to be selling really good in japan, so a good studio will probably pick it up and we will (hopefully) get very good art. i hope this gets an anime adaptation, its one of the manga series im most hyped for seeing animated!!!

None of that have to do with the studio, which is chosen, not the one deciding who will pick. That's not how it works most of the times as a committee will be formed by other companies.

KatsutoSaki said:

Me neither. I like manga, I don't need them to get anime. If they get, nice, if they don't, I don't really care lol
Jan 31, 2020 11:21 PM
May 2016
They ain't no "if" about it. This series is too good and too popular not to get animated. It's only a matter of time until there's enough source material.
Jan 31, 2020 11:34 PM

Nov 2007
Wonderllama5 said:
They ain't no "if" about it. This series is too good and too popular not to get animated. It's only a matter of time until there's enough source material.

It's funny actually when you put it this way immediately I see this news:

The most recommended book in bookstores in Japan.
Coronavirus.

More topics from this board

» Why Spy x Family isn't a Masterpiece Yet

waalex11 - Apr 28

18 by Cielord »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 97 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 28

22 by TheMangaManiac »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 90 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 12, 2023

28 by E_Creator »»
Apr 23, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 96 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 17

36 by daywithoutgames »»
Apr 18, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 84 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jas-samaaa - Jul 9, 2023

54 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 17, 9:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.