Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 28, 2019 4:19 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What kind of friend would have such pervert costume and for what reason? that chant was just random. And that dance was just like some pervert XD
Ooya-san was way too shameless and crazy with how she was commentating her feeling and request, just loled

Uwaa that's some freaky face and eyes she had, so evil
Eh?! Suddenly supernatural spirit possession aspect?!

Wonder What gender this spirit is if any? To possess both a man and a woman without much comment
Rather strong d to be able to be feeling good and unfazed by the hard and pointy of sole of shoe.
Does lolicon really need to be censored out??
Sure did not hesitate at all to take the huge d of the guy inside and riding it so vigorously.
Skirt disappeared for a moment? Unless it was pulled up and hidden behind shirt.

What it was just a dream?! Guess there won't need to be supernatural stuff after all
What the handcuffs at the end! And hiding them too. It wasn't a dream? But was she acting the whole time or was it a real spirit?

Overall, was not particularly impressive.
Feb 29, 2020 3:46 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Weird episode. Especially the early part was just awkward

Enjoyed the lolidom aspect but as usual it never lasts throughout

Also why on earth did they need to audibly censor the word lolicon, I mean really now lol
Jan 28, 2021 9:49 PM

Oct 2015
hm... starts to get a bit repetitive over the time but it´s in general a good hentai.

7/10
Feb 12, 2021 12:52 PM

Dec 2012
Ooya cop is pretty hot. I can definitely see all of this being an act as she's constantly been teasing Tanaka. Certainly I'd love to hear her seiyuu in normal anime.

As a whole I'm a bit conflicted. I love Miyuri & her antics, but the sex scenes were pretty boring and I found myself just laughing more than anything. First episode had me thinking this could become my new favorite hentai and by the end, I'm just a bit relieved it wasn't longer.

Would have given this a 6, but I'll say 7/10 just for Miyuri & the memes.
Sep 1, 2021 10:30 PM

Apr 2021
I'm always up for some lolidom
Sep 19, 2021 10:29 AM
Oct 2020
Is it finished? Man i need some hentai like this, recommendation?
Nov 3, 2021 8:56 AM

Feb 2021
Idk it's too weird for me tbh

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dokidoki Little Ooyasan Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - May 25, 2018

16 by White_Alice »»
Jan 3, 2:09 AM

» What happened to collaboration works?

Onehitok - Apr 1, 2022

0 by Onehitok »»
Apr 1, 2022 7:20 PM

» Based on a Game

ayami123 - Aug 9, 2020

2 by ZuziDj »»
Aug 29, 2021 5:30 PM

» Is it available on DVD

Bad-Dog - Oct 25, 2020

0 by Bad-Dog »»
Oct 25, 2020 1:56 PM

» Is anime completed, cancelled, on hiatus?

Kiyaori - Jun 18, 2019

5 by 3miL »»
Oct 15, 2020 11:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.