Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 22, 2020 6:50 AM

Oct 2016
Mikoto is such a welcomed addition to the party, I really like her personality among other things of course.

Damn, I wanted Cassandra and Daphne to join them but, it's fine. Lmao, the Hestia Knife costs 200 million bruh moment.

But, it's made through the hardwork of Hestia and now they'll work hard to pay for it too. Hmm, does that fox looking lady have a connection with Mikoto.

Anyway, great enjoyable chill episode these kinds of episodes are great especially after a heavy arc.
Sep 29, 2020 6:58 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol. They surely did not waste anytime to get what they wanted from Apollo's previous wealthy. And, ah, yes, Bell level now on three. No surprised with shit. Its really 'understandable'. So, back to topic, they got a huge home base, private onsen, private Welf garage to did his own thing, and many more. Still, i thought that Daphne girl really wanted to join. Because, yeah, they built up a great moments to gain a popularity. But, when they all heard about the debt, they simply ran away. Such a great joke they had there. XD

Seriously man, Hestia really a useless goddess by aggreed with the damn nonsense debt. 200 million? By selling all Apollo's wealth, i am pretty sure its not enough to closed the gap. So, yeah, try your best to paid your liability, kami sama! At least you all did not forget your live goals, back there: Dungeon's adventurous. So, come on, get your ass off back to the Dungeon! However, the last scene gave me a real curiosity, and somehow, its post-poned our boy journey again!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 13, 2020 9:52 PM

Feb 2019
Well, I'm glad they finally got a break. I do appreciate some fanservice, so it was an alright episode. The ending was really interesting. Makoto probably has a history with the blonde cat girl, which I hope we meet in the next episode!
Oct 27, 2020 1:40 PM

Sep 2018
The fact that time was spent on the character of Lili in this episode and in the third, satisfies me a lot because things were done precisely and without superficiality. If it weren't for the very first few minutes at the beginning, Bell's speech in the bathrooms and the final part, the rest of the episode is pure fooling around, definitely a pause between the end of the previous story arc and the next one that should start with the next episode. , at least from what we can guess from the latest images seen at the end of the episode. Drawings made with the left hand and animations on the thread of sufficiency. Fanservice galore.
Nov 29, 2020 10:25 PM

Aug 2017
Looks like filler except for the last scene and Bell being level 3. Meh. 3/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 22, 2021 12:41 PM

Apr 2013
Woah, that's a damn expensive knife. Though it was probably worth it, given how many times Bell used it.
Apr 14, 2022 3:18 AM

May 2020
Still not used to the humor in this series, and this episode just gave me a tad more realization. Anyways seems like a new enemy showed up.
Jun 28, 2022 10:41 PM

Jan 2020
Looks like they did, in fact, get someone to professionally draw their emblem. So at least there's that.

Bell knew exactly where the pillow was without any sort of description, or even a suggestion as to where Cassandra's old room might've been?

I figured they'd start recruiting people after winning the war game. I don't know how I feel about that though. I guess it won't hurt to have some diversity in potential exploration parties and what not. But, I feel like Bell has barely had any chance to develop. Everything might get a bit watered down if the focus expands too much too soon.

So no one ended up joining, though the reason seems pretty flimsy. It's not as though joining the family saddles its members with the debt the Goddess accrues? Either way though, we didn't need that many random characters in the background.

That was a weird ending though. I feel like this isn't the first time there's been this out of place, transplanted scene within the episode this season. This season is wonky. Between the pacing and the half-assed plots, I can't believe this has such a high score. It's reminding me a lot of Shield Hero 2. Something incredible is going to have to happen by the end to justify that MAL score imo.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jun 29, 2022 5:40 PM

Jan 2019
Having a useless goddess with a massive debt and the party suddenly getting a mansion to live in is giving me big Konosuba vibes.

The gender roles being reversed for peeping in the baths was certainly refreshing, and they somehow turned it into being almost wholesome.

Oct 10, 2022 11:05 PM

Nov 2020
That is a lot of debt to pay, and also a new mystery to discover!
Jan 7, 2023 3:32 AM

Dec 2012
Lili says goodbye.
Dat Hestia pose. Dat oppai jiggle.
Dat new home.
Bell is now level 3.
Dat bath!
Dat booty.
Daphne and Cassandra.
Dem applicants.

I already felt like the big home was too much so I'm glad no new members joined. I like them as a small unit. Though I kind of wanted Daphne and Cassandra to join, especially Cassandra because of her ability. They need to show Hestia, Lili, and Mikoto nipples. They too good to be hidden. So I guess Bell and Hestia no longer sleep together? DAMN IT! If I knew someone like Hestia went into a 200 million debt for me, I would have gave myself to her immediately.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 27, 2023 8:34 AM

Nov 2010
Aww, I saw that coming from a mile away. But yeah, I'm still disappointed that they couldn't recruit more people. I wanted Cassandra to join them, at least.
Decent fanservice of Hestia & Mikoto in the baths.
22:01 She's sexy. I wonder who she is.
May 31, 2023 6:48 AM

Oct 2019
Quite a funny and touching episode, with the usual overdose of boobs and butts...
Jun 7, 2023 4:31 PM
May 2020
A nice chill episode with a reverse of a trope.
Still, I wish Cassandra, Daphne, and SOME GUYS joined the Hestia Familia!
Jul 29, 2023 9:24 PM
Nov 2022
Casita nueva, no hay más, mansión mamalona
Feb 27, 5:34 AM
Aug 2017
Why is it censored? First season had full on nudity, but second season has all kinds of shit in the way.
Feb 27, 5:35 AM
Aug 2017
Reply to nerfx
Pretty fun episode and decent fanservice...if not for those freaking ducks! Mikoto looking mighty fine.
Looking forward to more of that sexy fox girl in the end ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@nerfx those ducks and that bucket is censorship.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2019

188 by amlg »»
Jan 31, 10:07 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2019

121 by amlg »»
Jan 31, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

167 by amlg »»
Jan 31, 9:28 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2019

125 by amlg »»
Jan 31, 9:04 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2019

139 by amlg »»
Jan 31, 8:43 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.