Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Carole & Tuesday
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 27, 2019 4:53 PM
Apr 2019
So far, I think this show is taking the Space Dandy route where multiple writers are hired to write the episodes.

So far, the writers of Carole & Tuesday's first four episodes are:

• Episode 1 & 2: Hitomi Mieno (Nicknamed as Deko Akao in credits, written scripts of K-ON, After the Rain, and so on)
  • Episode 3: Yasuhiro Nakanishi (Written scripts of Bang Dream, Iroduku: The World in Colors, and so on)
  • Episode 4: Kimiko Ueno (Written scripts of Space Patrol Luluco, Pingu in the City, and sone episodes of Space Dandy)

Here's the question: Who are the writer you want for the rest of episodes of Carole & Tuesday?

TheUnknownKnownApr 27, 2019 4:57 PM
Apr 27, 2019 6:10 PM

Jun 2011
Ohhhh, is that why this show is a mixed bag because there's different writers writing these episodes? Because if Space Dandy had multiple writers, that explains why the show had quite a lot of mediocre episodes as well.

Episode 2 was the most mediocre one, with a filler get to know you conversation between Carole and Tuesday, some bratty sassing between them, and getting instant popularity. I want tension and realistically, it's hard to gain instant popularity with something like making music.

Edit: Oh, I didn't know it said the same writer wrote episode 1 and 2. I'll say the writer for episode 3 sound best but who knows. The next episode that person writes could be mediocre or bad. Like Episode 1 was good but then episode 2 was mediocre both by the same writer. Epsiode 4 might be good though, since it's written by a person who had influence in Watanabe's other work, Space Dandy and because they're familiar with writing sci-fi anime.
Angry_Anime_NerdApr 27, 2019 6:26 PM
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.
Apr 27, 2019 6:19 PM
Nov 2018
The writers that have done the episodes that we've gotten so far have done a well done job with the content of the show but i think that the episode 1 and 2 writer : Deko Akao, is the best and most likely to participate later in the series.
Apr 27, 2019 8:42 PM

Nov 2015
pinkarray said:
Ohhhh, is that why this show is a mixed bag because there's different writers writing these episodes? Because if Space Dandy had multiple writers, that explains why the show had quite a lot of mediocre episodes as well.

Cowboy bebop had multiple writers too. And unless episodes like that one episode where everyone got sick and the next episode acted like it didn’t happen
HACKs! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®
Apr 27, 2019 8:55 PM

Jun 2011
Old_School_Akira said:
pinkarray said:

Cowboy bebop had multiple writers too. And unless episodes like that one episode where everyone got sick and the next episode acted like it didn’t happen

Oh, it did? I guess that's why it's episodic. I do believe it had different animators animating the episodes too since some of the episodes had different animations. I think there was only one episode I didn't care much for. Maybe nostalgia's taking over me. Space Dandy is pretty good too but not as great as Bebop and Samurai Champloo.
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.
Apr 28, 2019 6:46 AM

May 2009
Do you seriously expect MAL to know writers of anime beside Okada and Urobutcher?
May 1, 2019 1:35 PM

Nov 2013
pinkarray said:

Episode 2 was the most mediocre one, with a filler get to know you conversation between Carole and Tuesday, some bratty sassing between them, and getting instant popularity. I want tension and realistically, it's hard to gain instant popularity with something like making music.

Edit: Oh, I didn't know it said the same writer wrote episode 1 and 2. I'll say the writer for episode 3 sound best but who knows. The next episode that person writes could be mediocre or bad. Like Episode 1 was good but then episode 2 was mediocre both by the same writer. Epsiode 4 might be good though, since it's written by a person who had influence in Watanabe's other work, Space Dandy and because they're familiar with writing sci-fi anime.

Dude, you reek of "i hate this show, i spit on this show" (considering your other thread), maybe the best option is to just drop it? Instead of spewing venom around?
May 1, 2019 4:41 PM
Jan 2018
I’d say Keiko Nobumoto(space dandy,cowboy bebop), yuuko kakihara(orange,kids on a slope, chihayafuru) or Takashi Ujita(michiko and hachin). But from what I’ve heard, the main script writer for Carole and Tuesday has never done any work in anime but instead in live action teen drama.
May 1, 2019 6:27 PM

Jun 2011
ovo4 said:
I’d say Keiko Nobumoto(space dandy,cowboy bebop), yuuko kakihara(orange,kids on a slope, chihayafuru) or Takashi Ujita(michiko and hachin). But from what I’ve heard, the main script writer for Carole and Tuesday has never done any work in anime but instead in live action teen drama.

Keiko Nobumoto is a good choice since she's done some good shows. I didn't like Michiko to Hatchin so I don't know about Takashi Ujita coming to write this show, it's already on the verge of pulling a Michiko to Hatchin with few moments of sassing the girls did which could possibly lead to quarrels like how there were a lot of fights between Hatchin and Michiko especially in the beginning. Can't say about yuuko kakihara since I haven't seen kids on a slope yet.

Jul 17, 2019 7:24 PM
Apr 2019
Angry_Anime_Nerd said:
ovo4 said:

Keiko Nobumoto is a good choice since she's done some good shows. I didn't like Michiko to Hatchin so I don't know about Takashi Ujita coming to write this show, it's already on the verge of pulling a Michiko to Hatchin with few moments of sassing the girls did which could possibly lead to quarrels like how there were a lot of fights between Hatchin and Michiko especially in the beginning. Can't say about yuuko kakihara since I haven't seen kids on a slope yet.

Good news: Keiko Nobumoto will be the writer of Episode 15!

...But it has been delayed for a week.
Jul 20, 2019 8:20 PM

Mar 2009
@TheUnknownKnown

That's awesome. Can't wait!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2019

212 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 28, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2019

73 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 27, 8:34 PM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2019

82 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 25, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2019

77 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 23, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2019

85 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 23, 7:37 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.