Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2018 9:57 PM

Jan 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That was some pretty ingenious use of Paisley Park. Equivalent exchange and pregnancy though. Oh, this is gonna be gruesome.
Sep 18, 2018 10:00 PM

Apr 2016
now THAT'S what I call a JoJo chapter!!
...but just what WAS Uu trying to do in Yasuho's underwear...?
Looks more and more likely that Uu will be the final opponent, which I would be 100% he was really... dare I say MENACING in this chapter, and his stand at the end looked awesome
so Mitsuba's baby may have been taken in equivalent exchange... pretty messed up
Sep 19, 2018 1:15 AM

Apr 2014
So Araki is now gonna kill unborn babies instead of dogs? Damn.
your waifu is shit
Sep 19, 2018 4:00 AM

Jun 2017
Yasuho turned exxxtra thicc in just 1 chapter lmao
Sep 21, 2018 10:43 AM

Nov 2015
Yeeeeah, not a huge fan of the constant sexual assault Yasuho has been subjected to over the course of this part. Can we ease up on that Araki? It's just starting to feel exploitative at this point.
✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

鼻をくすぐるGunpowder & Smoke
ジャララ飛び交うEmpty gun cartridges
紅いヒールに見惚れて うっかり風穴欲しいヤツは 挙手をしな

・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🍰 ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

Sep 23, 2018 4:54 PM

Dec 2016
Yasuho my girl!! ♥ there's a reason she is best jojo girl and a reason that Paisley Park is my fav stand, and i'm so glad this chapter reminded me just how freaking awesome both are <333

rip Mitsuba's baby tho damn
Oct 9, 2018 3:38 AM

Jun 2009
Goddamn it Araki, AGAIN with the damn eyes >_<

Looks like the doctor got her baby or something. That could be nasty.
Feb 22, 2019 3:40 AM

Apr 2016
shine-gette said:
Yeeeeah, not a huge fan of the constant sexual assault Yasuho has been subjected to over the course of this part. Can we ease up on that Araki? It's just starting to feel exploitative at this point.
Glad I'm not the only one whose felt that way. I guess it's not as bad as Lucy's treatment in Part 7 but that's not something to feel proud of I guess
Aug 11, 2020 4:36 PM

Feb 2013
So, he took her baby.
Aug 26, 2020 8:11 PM

Oct 2013
Doctor Woo's Stand is insane! He literally started an attack on every person in the hospital! Poor Yasuho was attacked before, and that pervert doctor even aimed for her underwear to get inside her body from a different spot than Yasuho's ear.

I had a feeling that Mitsuba might be pregnant after she it was revealed that she went through Rokakaka's equivalent exchange. I feel bad for her future child, because it most likely was traded for her beauty. Knowing JoJo, her baby will be important later on when the main antagonist of this Part is gonna be revealed.

I wonder if Mitsuba is that much dense or did the equivalent exchange did something to her brain so she acted in a weird way, just like Holly?

I liked how Paisley Park was able to perform quite complicated surgery on Yasuho. Complicated and dangerous, since the place (her eye) was very vulnerable, especially when Paisley Park's main goal was to go through her eye to reach that stone fragment inside her skull, lol.
Oct 3, 2020 4:22 PM

Jan 2019
sookiee said:

Same, Araki started to go "too sexual" since Part 7 imo. There are a lot of sexual scenes there and here that aren't needed but Araki just like to add them for some reason.
Mar 13, 2021 10:08 PM
Jul 2015
RottenOrange said:
sookiee said:

Same, Araki started to go "too sexual" since Part 7 imo. There are a lot of sexual scenes there and here that aren't needed but Araki just like to add them for some reason.

I think the point of the sexual assault shit is that you're not supposed to like it. Like, these are seemingly bad people (the rock humans), doing real bad shit. Just like how Johnny isn't perfect, and could be seen as selfish, and you might not even like him. Same with how Joshuu is a character you're supposed to hate. Since the reset, the manga has seemed to aim at an older audience, and one way of executing that is including elements in the story that are supposed to be uncomfortable, or disliked, because an audience that is more mature is probably more capable of processing and accepting a more nuanced, realistic, and (basically) fucked up story.
May 9, 2021 8:02 AM
Mar 2015
iamisaiah said:
RottenOrange said:

I think the point of the sexual assault shit is that you're not supposed to like it. Like, these are seemingly bad people (the rock humans), doing real bad shit. Just like how Johnny isn't perfect, and could be seen as selfish, and you might not even like him. Same with how Joshuu is a character you're supposed to hate. Since the reset, the manga has seemed to aim at an older audience, and one way of executing that is including elements in the story that are supposed to be uncomfortable, or disliked, because an audience that is more mature is probably more capable of processing and accepting a more nuanced, realistic, and (basically) fucked up story.

The problem with this theory is that Araki easily could've shown the rock objects crawl up Yasuho's legs without zomming in on her panties. The fact that he doesn't creates the impression that he uses it as an excuse to provide fanservice, and since the reader is supposed to like fanservice, I don't think these assault scenes are meant to be seen as uncomfortable.
Jul 29, 2021 2:12 PM
Jan 2020
crocodileman94 said:
iamisaiah said:

The problem with this theory is that Araki easily could've shown the rock objects crawl up Yasuho's legs without zomming in on her panties. The fact that he doesn't creates the impression that he uses it as an excuse to provide fanservice, and since the reader is supposed to like fanservice, I don't think these assault scenes are meant to be seen as uncomfortable.

I disagree, showing pebbles on legs can be interpreted as covering or surrounding the enemy, Araki was showing us that the pebbles wanted to go inside her.
Aug 1, 2021 11:12 AM

Jan 2021
another great chapter, almost 10 in a row I think..

I think araki was horny drawing this chapter lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2021 2:44 AM

Oct 2012
Don't really care about panty shots being there or not, it just doesn't make a difference for me personally. Could do without them, don't mind them either. (Though I'm glad it's not every chapter tbh)

What I do mind is the constant eye torture they're going through in this part, what the hell! I cringed when she put a syringe into her eye to pull out a piece of rock. That shit must have hurt like hell and she didn't even care.

Doctor Wu's ability really could have made him into the perfect surgeon, but naturally that ability didn't land into the hands of a decent person.

MarlogesAug 21, 2021 2:47 AM
Sep 8, 2021 3:49 AM

Mar 2021
Paisley Park best girl. What a caring Stand lol

Sep 23, 2021 3:11 AM

Aug 2017
What's that with Yasuho's dad, though? Was that hairpin Wu's animal? Did he "decompose" into her dad offscreen or something?
Feb 1, 2022 1:28 PM

Nov 2020
Lmao idk why ppl so mad abt Araki doing "sexual scenes" i dont mind them personally i mean they arrent in every chapter. Also that ability looks soo cool love it so far.
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

Jun 30, 2022 8:52 AM

Sep 2020
oh boy if what she is trying to imply then its definetely her child that was taken as an equivalent exchange
Nov 13, 2023 5:01 PM
Apr 2020
Bro if the equivalent exchange killed Mitsuba's baby that'd actually be so sad
Nov 30, 2023 5:33 PM

Mar 2021
Araki has reached his master Roshi horny perv age and honesty it's a nice refreshing change to the constant buff dudes ecchi stuff.

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: Jojolion Chapter 5 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Oct 31, 2011

14 by Jfile904 »»
Apr 12, 1:26 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: Jojolion Chapter 4 Discussion

Rade-chan - Sep 30, 2011

12 by Jfile904 »»
Apr 12, 1:20 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: Jojolion Chapter 3 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Jul 19, 2011

28 by Jfile904 »»
Apr 12, 1:08 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: Jojolion Chapter 33 Discussion

KiraYoshikage - Jun 20, 2014

31 by Tamamlanmamis »»
Apr 9, 6:46 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: Jojolion Chapter 27 Discussion

KiraYoshikage - Dec 19, 2013

22 by Tamamlanmamis »»
Apr 9, 4:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.