Forum Settings
Forums

What Character Do You Like For Weird Reason?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 21, 2018 6:40 AM

Jun 2016
The only one i can think of right now is Kanon Matsubara, because she was the first anime character with the same birthday as me that i found lmao. However, now i love her a lot for multiple reasons aside from just that.
Sep 21, 2018 6:49 AM
May 2018
Tadakoro Megumi from Shokugeki no Souma, maybe for her shyness and kind of dumb personality
Sep 21, 2018 8:53 AM

Mar 2012
I like Saralegui because he's a sadist, very ambitious, manipulative, cunning, sly and won't give a second thought about using and disposing of people. I want to be like him.
Sep 21, 2018 8:59 AM

Mar 2018
I like Satou from Happy Sugar Life

Sep 21, 2018 9:38 AM

Nov 2017
Zoro from One Piece cause he has the same voice actor (Japanese) as Hijikata from Gintama. Lol, That aside, I like him for who he is.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

So many anime, So little time!

Sep 21, 2018 11:19 AM

Jul 2015
I like Yamada Yamao because he is Yamada, desu.
SUPER CUTIE SUPER STAR
Sep 21, 2018 11:45 AM
Aug 2017
I don't really like Naruto but for some odd reason I really like Orochimaru and I have no idea why.
Sep 21, 2018 11:49 AM

Oct 2015
Yuuri from Girls' Last Tour because of her curiousity in philosophical discussions even though she's illiterate and her willingness to step out of her comfort zone for a life more meaningful, at least as I understand her character. I dunno if that's a weird reason to like her.
Sep 21, 2018 11:58 AM

Apr 2016
Amon, because he is basically the anime Severus Snape.
Sep 21, 2018 11:59 AM

Aug 2013
The character I like for the weirdest reason is probably Kaoruko Sazaki, or Gyanko as I prefere, from Gundam Build Fighters Try.
I like her only for the shape of her head and her face, doesn't even makes sense to me but I still do.
Sep 21, 2018 12:15 PM

Aug 2015

Yuri Plisetsky, because he reminds me to Death Note's Mello, but I didn't actually like Mello.

Kashima Yuu because while being a girl, she is much a cooler boy than she would be if she were actually a boy.

Hijikata Toshiro, because he is an unintersting mayonaise freak and I love him all the same.

Makishima Shougo, because he is a psycho but he is righ, but he's a psycho....

Hiramaru Kazuya, because he's prove that someone can be an unbearable weirdo and a charming guy at the same time.

Jean Kirstein, because he is actually normal.
Sep 21, 2018 12:44 PM

Aug 2016
All of these are my favorite characters in their respective series:

- Kyoko from 20th century boys: That girl was too damn funny without being precisely stupid.

- Eva from Monster: She´s a really disgusting person and a self-centered *sshole, but there´s something sickly charming about that.

- Puck: Too damn funny. I love how he makes some of the Berserk fanbase mad for bringing jokes in the middle of serious moments. Makes me wish Miura made a comedy manga.

- Furugoori: made Robotic;Notes bearable

- Nanami from Utena: I liked when she failed at being a bad girl. had some funny rants

MichaelJacksonSep 21, 2018 12:52 PM
:v
Sep 21, 2018 1:13 PM
Jul 2018
Mahad from Yu-Gi-Oh because hes cool and i like is design

and Luka from Bayonetta tbh i have no real reason for likeing him i just think hes cool
Sep 21, 2018 2:14 PM

Jan 2017
Last Order (Mini Misaka) from toaru majutsu no Index her way of speaking is just to cute.
Sep 22, 2018 10:02 PM

Aug 2016
Narushima Ryo. He's a person who murdered both his parents, got nearly gang raped to death in prison, learned a deadly form of Karate from a terrorist Mr.Miyagi, becomes an absolute demon in jail and learns how to sadistically mess with people's heads.

Since he knows how traumatic being a victim of sexual abuse is he frequently rapes the significant others of his opponents to fuck with their heads. And sometimes just to feel like he's in control. Works for the mob. Cripples a hero in the sports community after losing to him in public. Takes steroids, ruins countless lives, lead his sister into becoming a traumatized strung out junkie with amnesia.

And never apologized even once for any of it.

I swear, if even half of all series depicting villains/ villain protagonists decided to make someone even a fraction as unjustifiably unlikable as this we'd be getting masterpieces.

But the reason as to why I like someone that absolutely would repulse me if I had the misfortune of meeting in real life is because I can understand why HE thinks his actions are justified. I certainly think he's the definition of evil but then again this series made me empathize with someone completely evil so that's something. Plus the change was gradual as it was drastic. Watching him descend into complete degenracy was so enjoying since he never denied that he was responsible for all the shittiness.

Sick of villains that try and make me feel sorry for them at the last minute with a sob story flashback sequence. How much of a cop out would the Dark Knight have been if Joker cried about having no parents or something stupid.
Sep 22, 2018 10:14 PM
Jul 2018
there are characters i like simply because of their english dubbed voice actors.
I watch a lot of subbed anime, so i REALLY cherish those few anime that get dubbed...and when they have my favorite voice actors in them it's THAT MUCH BETTER.

I've been especially in love with Sarah Wiedenheft. She's been in a lot of anime recently, and is absolutely fantastic. I basically love every character she plays.

Shit I watched Katana Maidens just cuz she was the MC. No other reason. lol. wouldn't have watched it otherwise.

Charmy is favorite girl in black clover cuz.. well you get the drift.
Sep 22, 2018 10:47 PM

Jan 2010
TTagain said:
Konan (Naruto)= I love her fighting style with papers and origami, it looks so damn cool.

Aqua (Konosuba)= Her personality aside, I just like her more than the others mostly because water is my favorite element...that's it really.

Wut, your reasoning is pretty normal lmao

I like the bunny dude in Juuni Taisen because he is a psycho and wears nothing but bunny outfit, heels, and big floofy bunny tail and ears.
Sep 22, 2018 10:56 PM

Mar 2017
-any waifu for their doujins
-kondou because he is a gorilla wearing human clothes
-gilgamesh because he smug
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Sep 26, 2018 10:32 AM
Jul 2018
I liked Hakuei from Magi at the first moment. Her design and behavior, I dunno. Later, I really came to like her personality a lot, but at first, it just was... I adore this girl, she is beautiful and precious, just because.
Sep 26, 2018 11:00 AM

Feb 2018
I like Erwin from snk because
Sep 26, 2018 12:52 PM

Sep 2016
Jotaro Kujo because that fucker’s physique at 17 was inhuman, plus, he appears to age backwards since he looks younger in the later parts than he does in SC.
Sep 26, 2018 12:57 PM

Jul 2013
Maneki-Mew said:
I liked Hakuei from Magi at the first moment. Her design and behavior, I dunno. Later, I really came to like her personality a lot, but at first, it just was... I adore this girl, she is beautiful and precious, just because.
I mean, Hakuei is bae. She has a beautiful, straight black hair, a nice outfit, very pretty eyes, a smooth skin, the mole she has looks good on her, a lovely voice, a normally affably personality and has kickass powers. She is such a cutie.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

49 by Lhundrup »»
1 minute ago

» "This was a Masterpiece!!!" sections or moments in shows that aren't that.

APolygons2 - 41 minutes ago

2 by billybub »»
3 minutes ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others? ( 1 2 )

WatchTillTandava - Yesterday

63 by WatchTillTandava »»
6 minutes ago

» Do you wish your culture was more represent in anime?

Spunkert - 9 hours ago

21 by DarkShame2 »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you perfer Split Cour or Consecutive Cour?

animegamer245 - Yesterday

22 by FanofAction »»
23 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.