Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 5, 2007 8:46 PM

Nov 2004
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally it's here =P slowpokes used an extra day to sub it =P

Just saw it (didn't see it yesterday cos my router is loacted in the living room and it crashed at 6am so i didn't wanna go upstairs and reset it that time dl was 80% at that time = ),

seems it was just thoughts about the bounto thingie,

Them telling us rukia is getting reassigned was totally unnecessary, and Renji getting promoted? wasnt he vice-captain all ready? or did he get demoted at some point ?

Was cool to see Shinji Hirako at the end there though =)

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts and added episode discussion header.
ShockedNov 18, 2017 9:57 PM
Jan 6, 2007 8:31 AM

Oct 2006
Dude, those were flashbacks lol, it was before rukai met ichigo and so the first time she was assigned to go to that town. So really she wont be there in the next epi.

But yh, last of fillers w00t
Jan 6, 2007 8:46 AM

Nov 2004
Jan 7, 2007 2:04 PM

Dec 2006
filler is finally over

the new arc is going to own

Jan 10, 2007 12:50 PM

Jan 2007
I wonder what was the point of showing a new story and new character in the new beginning in ending, although music did not change, or is it just to show another upcoming ova.

But anyways the fillers are over and that is a good thing, although the filler was not that bad unlike some other anime we know "Naruto" which sucks as hell. ( I mean the filler not the anime).
Jan 10, 2007 1:21 PM

Nov 2004
The op end thingie is the movie that came in desember, but I'm amazed they've kept it for this long, I thought they'd show i max 3 times

110 has the real op again, new ending though =D
AokaadoJan 10, 2007 1:53 PM
Jan 10, 2007 2:47 PM

Aug 2006
uh...just watched htis today...oh well i just saw bleach chapter 000 from the manga on chapter 109 of the anime...stupid...
btw hirako is so damn ugly i preffer if they just stop doing the anime is so ugly .
and what the fuck with the "oh well its a small town" saying it like if he haven't been there (and as far as we know in the manga hirako have been living on kurakura for a few years)
oh yea his voice is also a shit...oh well why i brother watching middle good things turned into crappy things....

with real opening you mean the previous stupid opening full of spoilers ? XD
deviantart died http://ichise-shinn.animepaper.ne/

dedanda, katsore, sasore, ataerande
Jan 10, 2007 2:59 PM

Nov 2004
rofl the 5th opening had no spoilers dude

hirakos voice is the same as of Vash =P
Jan 10, 2007 3:22 PM

Aug 2006
...its not like i like trigun to being with...the 5th opening don't have spoilers ?
uh...orihime on a prision...thats no a spoiler right ? XD
the vision of kurakura exploding for making that key . ain't a spoiler right ?
ofc part of the fight of shalong vs hitsugaya ain't a spoiler either right ?
didn't i see somebody hugging orihime ? yea that isn't a spoler either XDDD
oh yea nothing of that its spoiler ok...whatever

Jan 10, 2007 3:38 PM

Jan 2007
Ishiyumi said:
uh...just watched htis today...oh well i just saw bleach chapter 000 from the manga on chapter 109 of the anime...stupid...
btw hirako is so damn ugly i preffer if they just stop doing the anime is so ugly .
and what the fuck with the "oh well its a small town" saying it like if he haven't been there (and as far as we know in the manga hirako have been living on kurakura for a few years)
oh yea his voice is also a shit...oh well why i brother watching middle good things turned into crappy things....

with real opening you mean the previous stupid opening full of spoilers ? XD

There is an easy solution, don't like it don't watch it, no is forcing you to watch it.

Also there is a saying, the person doesn't have to look cute to be cute. And a lot of anime have character that you just don't want to look at, but the thing is, ppl like changes and producer respond to those changes, the anime needs to have a variety of thing just to get those fans hooked on it, the producer cannot have all the same things go over and over again or did you expect brad pitt and anjelina jolie show up after the fillers.
Jan 10, 2007 4:36 PM

Aug 2006
uh..what are you talking about ? brad pit ? angeline jolie ? who are those ? sorry i don't watch shit made on america i've enough of that just looking at games
"the anime needs to have a variety"-"the producer cannot have all the same things go over and over again"
you should burn that phrase's inside your little tiny brain after 3 rescue arcs a few "i regained my powers back" and . "oh i got a problem with hollow"

i know a better solution..don't fuck up the anime...oh well nvm guess talk with somebody with a closet mind of "everything this stupid idiot does is the best thing ever to me" is a waste of time...
and with "stupid idiot" i don't mean you.

Jan 11, 2007 9:53 AM

Oct 2006
110 RAW is out, DB seem a bit late
Jan 11, 2007 1:21 PM

Jan 2005
New karaoke takes time ;)
Jan 11, 2007 2:31 PM

Aug 2006
downloaded the raw but..how i was saying i loss interest so its not like i'm on a hurry to watch it XD
ok orihime is MORE ugly than before she was on the anime XD thats funny XDD
and theres no new karaoke . its the same one as the last 10 chapters but without the crappy thing of the movie (is the one with the spoilers so..no new karaoke they only put back the "previous" scenes into the opening)
didn't care to look at the ending

Jan 11, 2007 2:55 PM

Nov 2004
Ishiyumi said:
downloaded the raw but..how i was saying i loss interest so its not like i'm on a hurry to watch it XD
ok orihime is MORE ugly than before she was on the anime XD thats funny XDD
and theres no new karaoke . its the same one as the last 10 chapters but without the crappy thing of the movie (is the one with the spoilers so..no new karaoke they only put back the "previous" scenes into the opening)
didn't care to look at the ending

I'll just say, I don't care about your whining, I've heard it before, I don't need it repeated for every 2nd post in all the threads

and yes there is a new song
Jan 11, 2007 4:47 PM

Aug 2006
uh...its not like you need to read my post you can always skip then .(and well you can consider it whining i consider it not being a fanboy ) but well i guess you didn't notice i just said i checked the opening of 110 and isn't new . maybe i should writte it with lessons so you may undestand...

Jan 11, 2007 4:54 PM

Oct 2006
yes the song is still the same
Jul 29, 2008 10:02 AM
Apr 2008
Yay no more Bountou... and no one will ever mention them again :) Wonderful.

That episode was vaguely annoying, the way they kept saying revolving.
Gonna watch Memories of Nobody before going back to the series.

Aokaado said:
I said the ending is new

The pictures are of the film: Memories of Nobody, to promote it.

Apr 19, 2009 8:19 PM

Mar 2009
Pretty decent ending to the arc, pretty epic when Ichigo got all profound, talkin about the world, and the Vizard apperance was nice!! Urahara Out!!
Jul 9, 2009 6:34 PM

Mar 2009
Really enjoyed it but I'm glad we have new stuff coming up.

Aug 27, 2009 12:54 PM
May 2009
Well, I can honestly say I didn't at all expect one of the Bounto to still be alive. I wonder if he'll play a part in the future?

I look forward to the next arc. =]
Dec 2, 2009 7:58 PM

May 2008
lols Zaraki Kenpachi didnt get to see Ichigo

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Mar 24, 2010 4:58 AM

Oct 2008
WOOO YEAH!

Shinjiiiiiii. <3
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jul 23, 2010 5:36 PM

May 2009
Smiley26 said:
Yay no more Bountou... and no one will ever mention them again :) Wonderful.

Gonna watch Memories of Nobody before going back to the series.

yep same here
Aug 29, 2010 12:31 AM

Jan 2010
manish said:
filler is finally over

the new arc is going to own
Dec 4, 2010 11:36 AM

Jun 2009
Google, after being asked to, told me to skip this fillers. Last ep I watched was Chad being kidnapped, and I sure as hell was not gonna stand for 45 eps of filler! The real series begins now, right?
Dec 28, 2010 3:29 PM
Mar 2010
niedude said:
Google, after being asked to, told me to skip this fillers. Last ep I watched was Chad being kidnapped, and I sure as hell was not gonna stand for 45 eps of filler! The real series begins now, right?

Yes

---

Well that was differnet, don't usually get such life thinking episodes from Bleach!
I liked how they made the end of this filler actually show something new for once though through the flash backs. Sure we could have worked all that out but it was nice to see.
Jun 28, 2011 1:14 PM

Feb 2010
where's the poll?
Jul 5, 2011 11:59 AM

Mar 2011
Thank fuck that arc is over.
Mar 3, 2012 8:04 AM
Feb 2012
woop ive finally finished the bount arc :D
Apr 13, 2012 1:45 AM
Aug 2009
So Koga is alive then.
Jul 25, 2012 3:48 PM

Sep 2011
Ahaha, a majority of the comments are about the Bount Arc finally being over. I didn't think it was that bad, but some episodes just made me space out.

Does the series improve - or is this going to stay constant? :/
"Cheer up, you’re never alone! There is probably at least 1 bug in your room."
Jul 30, 2012 10:41 AM
Jul 2012
gigglingidiot said:
Ahaha, a majority of the comments are about the Bount Arc finally being over. I didn't think it was that bad, but some episodes just made me space out.

Does the series improve - or is this going to stay constant? :/

It's best to just skip the fillers. Every 4th opening is a filler.
Sep 21, 2013 1:26 PM

May 2012
Pretty decent transition to a new arc! Lets see what happens next! And damn finally this boring arc is over!
Sep 22, 2013 9:30 AM
Jan 2013
if not the forum, I wouldn't probably even consider it a filler. Probably it wasn't something important, but definitely gives some background informations on some future actions/thoughts.
Sep 24, 2013 11:12 AM

May 2013
i like this episode
Nov 27, 2013 12:43 AM

Jul 2011
Conclusion from flashbacks: If Ichigo never met Rukia, Renji and Rukia's relationship would have been perfect... damn it. I wish Bleach never happened now, lol
Tumblr: Gigglepud
My one rec for anyone who likes good storytelling: Play Zero Escape/Ai the Somnium Files
Dec 24, 2013 5:47 PM

Jul 2013
hey does anyone know the full poem on this ep? The one that shows up in subs at the top of the screen every so often
Nov 7, 2014 6:08 PM

Jul 2013
So many long and boring monologues and unnecessary flashbacks. I was pretty excited because this episode's supposed to be the first cannon episode after a long filler arc but it seems like they're still on adjustment. Hopefully, next episode.
Aug 26, 2015 1:11 PM

Jul 2013
The end was the same song when I saw.

Many thoughts on the bounts and why they behaved how they did. I didn't expect the one to still be alive and saved by Ran Tao.

So Rukia will go back to the real world ... I mean human world for a month soon.

Renji got promoted, I'm confused, why did they sa he hadn't spoken to Rukia (n the dub) for 40 years? say wut? o_O never been so confused in my life, sure that was what they said.

The rest are back in the human world and it's funny.
Sep 18, 2015 2:22 PM
Jul 2014
stephtastrophe said:
The end was the same song when I saw.

Many thoughts on the bounts and why they behaved how they did. I didn't expect the one to still be alive and saved by Ran Tao.

So Rukia will go back to the real world ... I mean human world for a month soon.

Renji got promoted, I'm confused, why did they sa he hadn't spoken to Rukia (n the dub) for 40 years? say wut? o_O never been so confused in my life, sure that was what they said.

The rest are back in the human world and it's funny.

Rukia going to the human world and Renji getting promoted were flashbacks. The point was that Renji was finally going to tell Rukia how he felt about her after she got back from the human world, except that S1 happened instead.
Jun 24, 2016 5:53 AM
Jul 2011
Hey guys.
I just wanted to ask... If you just finished bount arc... don't you remember in which episode Ichigo uses his Badge to get out of his bodey? Or does he use it on Kon?
Can you please tell me? :D
Feb 19, 2017 7:05 PM

Nov 2013
Nice breather episode for the characters.

Interesting flashbacks.

Kenpachi: What about the Bounts?
Guy: Ichigo defeated Kariya.
Kenpachi: Then I'll fight Ichigo.
Guy: He already left.
Kenpachi: *Aggro intensifies*
TheBigGuyFeb 19, 2017 7:13 PM
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Feb 20, 2017 1:37 PM

Apr 2009
...i saw them bickering, i saw a foot. i knew it was Byakuya _xD!
-....so i suppose they're, what? his squad's section of seireitei or the Kuchiki mansion?
...i wonder which of them he'd care the most for in terms of people being respectless..

ASDFGH! -Ukitake has way too little screentime TwT'

AH!-
sneak.. there's still a bounto left =_='

-...well, that was a nice and touching monologue Ichigo, but this is just a filler so i can't take anything happening in it to heart ._.'

....Ukitake in the real world... ...huehuehue....

"There's no need to dwell on this" <--no, you just did for the past 7 minutes of this episode..
ASDFGH! Ukitake <3!

......mhhh... Arrancar arc =w=......

-if only they hadn't still been stuck on any of the bounto-stuff in this episode, i'd be giving it a 5/5 cuz that bad premonition-stuff was gold <3

ahh.. golden.
poor Kenpachi, not a single bounto to beat and then his bounty left before he got to fight him,
i just love how he's all fired up about killing Ichigo without as much as a hello next time the kid shows up _xD!
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Nov 18, 2017 9:55 PM

Jan 2010
Mod Edit: Added poll option to the episode discussion thread

And back to the plot.
Feb 22, 2019 8:33 PM
Aug 2017
That was a great conclusion. I rate this arc 7/10 . This ep was food for thought, its really nice we get to see the new arc.
Mar 25, 2020 7:44 PM
Apr 2017
The way they mixed those flashbacks in was confusing. Otherwise, a relaxing and great episode to wrap up a very long filler segment. I am glad we will be continuing with cannon material after this.
May 12, 2020 10:27 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Fine episode, the bount is finally finished, it was ok and fine to watch but not worth compared to the others arc, especially soul society arc
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 361 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 21, 2012

153 by Zorosake »»
Apr 26, 12:21 PM

Sticky: » How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ariamachi - Oct 16, 2010

210 by Xashinz »»
Apr 25, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 40 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

35 by AdytuYT »»
Apr 24, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

24 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 23, 5:20 PM

» Bleach: Project Hogyoku (2024) - redefinition of the original anime

dzudoKing - Feb 1

15 by 18927 »»
Apr 23, 2:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.