Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2017 10:18 AM

Jun 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It looks like the main villain is coming
Apr 18, 2017 10:21 AM

Nov 2013
Nishi_phoda said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It looks like the main villain is coming

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Apr 18, 2017 4:44 PM

Jan 2011
I figured it was because Kaato had someone else die in her place to save Joubin that she was in prison.
Apr 18, 2017 7:16 PM

May 2015
When Araki makes you sympathize for the worst of characters in the series. Great chapter.

She's far more sympathetic in this light. But even if she was covering for Joubin, she kinda did hide a dying child's body and all.

edit: She still raised Joubin to be a very indecent person, but whatever.
ashfrliebertApr 18, 2017 7:23 PM
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Apr 19, 2017 7:50 AM

Nov 2015
Yesssss back story time! Jobin and Kaato are shaping up to be great characters

Was not expecting the plant appraiser to just show up and hijack the bus.
✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

鼻をくすぐるGunpowder & Smoke
ジャララ飛び交うEmpty gun cartridges
紅いヒールに見惚れて うっかり風穴欲しいヤツは 挙手をしな

・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🍰 ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

Apr 26, 2017 5:39 AM

Jun 2009
Great chapter. We got to learn what Kaato went to prison for, got to see the appraiser and, most importantly, got confirmation that Joubin is no where near being the main villain. Excited to see who it really is, although this will certainly take another couple of chapters.
May 1, 2017 9:41 AM

Nov 2014
that was quite the revelation

I wonder what Joubin's true stand power is though. It's much more and this backstory didn't give us any more clues
Dec 2, 2017 4:18 PM

Feb 2013
His mother did what was right, that kid deserved to die.
Aug 23, 2020 12:00 PM

Oct 2013
I figured out that Caato being imprisoned for homicide of a kid might be related to sacrificing that kid in order to heal Jobin. Nice and dramatic story about Higashikata family from back then.

Also, what kind of woman would want to marry a firstborn son of current Norisuke Higashikata knowing that her life will end once her own firstborn is of certain age? LOL I hope they at least informed them brides about what does it mean to be a wife of future Norisuke Higashikata. xD
Sep 28, 2020 4:23 PM

Jan 2019
ashfrliebert said:
When Araki makes you sympathize for the worst of characters in the series. Great chapter.

She's far more sympathetic in this light. But even if she was covering for Joubin, she kinda did hide a dying child's body and all.

edit: She still raised Joubin to be a very indecent person, but whatever.

Afaik he didn't tried to make us sympathize with Joshuu tho /s
Aug 19, 2021 3:28 PM

Oct 2012
Holy fuck, Araki managed to make me hate this little shit in just a few pages. I don't feel sorry for his demise at all. Fucked up how the mother had to spend 15 years in prison because she wanted to protect his son, but I guess she did help commit a murder. Yikes.

It seems like Jobin needs to actually touch people to make their veins pop. Makes the stand way less dangerous, but really dangerous regardless. But maybe there's even more to the stand than just that.

Love how the appraiser just randomly showed up like that. We got some nice pacing going on!
Jan 31, 2022 12:59 PM

Nov 2020
So the mother took al responsibility to herself hmmm nope i still dont like her lmao. So Jobin is not even the worst, oh god. Finally this plant guy or whatever is here lets see what does he have to say.
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

Jun 30, 2022 3:01 AM

Sep 2020
So that was why kaato was in prison gotta feel sad for jobin

They finally meet the plant appraiser
Mar 17, 2023 9:38 AM
May 2021
Kaato...she took the blame for killing the child Joubin killed. (That child actually wanted to see Kaato's nude videos, what a mf!) That kid deserves it ngl
Mar 17, 2023 9:41 AM
May 2021
Marloges said:
Holy fuck, Araki managed to make me hate this little shit in just a few pages. I don't feel sorry for his demise at all. Fucked up how the mother had to spend 15 years in prison because she wanted to protect his son, but I guess she did help commit a murder. Yikes.

It seems like Jobin needs to actually touch people to make their veins pop. Makes the stand way less dangerous, but really dangerous regardless. But maybe there's even more to the stand than just that.

Love how the appraiser just randomly showed up like that. We got some nice pacing going on!
he heats up the temperature of the blood which makes it pop. Speed King's ability is to store heat(and it's my favourite ability in jojolion ig)
Aug 7, 2023 7:04 PM

Oct 2022
Back on track after the rocky blue lagoon part, very interesting backstory and feels like important stuff is happening again, very good chapter
Nov 29, 2023 11:00 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to Adnash
I figured out that Caato being imprisoned for homicide of a kid might be related to sacrificing that kid in order to heal Jobin. Nice and dramatic story about Higashikata family from back then.

Also, what kind of woman would want to marry a firstborn son of current Norisuke Higashikata knowing that her life will end once her own firstborn is of certain age? LOL I hope they at least informed them brides about what does it mean to be a wife of future Norisuke Higashikata. xD
@Adnash You'd be surprised what kind of families women would marry into for money, El Chapo, Pablo Escobar they had wives just because you're risking your son's life and your own doesn't change the fact you can potentially marry into a family with millions.
Nov 29, 2023 11:03 PM

Mar 2021
I like Caato she did nothing wrong I'm glad she killed that piece of shit and saved her son 10/10 mom would defend in court again.

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: Jojolion Chapter 5 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Oct 31, 2011

14 by Jfile904 »»
Apr 12, 1:26 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: Jojolion Chapter 4 Discussion

Rade-chan - Sep 30, 2011

12 by Jfile904 »»
Apr 12, 1:20 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: Jojolion Chapter 3 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Jul 19, 2011

28 by Jfile904 »»
Apr 12, 1:08 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: Jojolion Chapter 33 Discussion

KiraYoshikage - Jun 20, 2014

31 by Tamamlanmamis »»
Apr 9, 6:46 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: Jojolion Chapter 27 Discussion

KiraYoshikage - Dec 19, 2013

22 by Tamamlanmamis »»
Apr 9, 4:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.