Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2009 9:41 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode is funny, Fool is usually the one to lighten the atmosphere when things are getting boring :D But it's never easy to have a perverted spirit around you especially when he could sneak up on people when them knowing :P Anyway, I think Sora will get better as time goes by since that look like the path they are taking.
Apr 4, 2010 2:35 AM

Feb 2008
Layla really needs to learn to control her temper
Apr 20, 2010 9:15 PM

Apr 2010
jacobpaige said:
Layla really needs to learn to control her temper

I know right. It's an unnecessary attitude. Damn what a bitch. But oh well she still failed at ruining Sora xD

Aug 23, 2010 6:10 AM

Sep 2008
Layla needs attitude adjustment.

... And Fool needs to learn better tarot-card-reading skills?! He keeps predicting failure and they keep... not... failing. (Not really fully "succeeding", but not failing in the least.)

I deeefinitely think Sora will only keep getting better. With all the practising she's doing... it's hard to imagine how she could not get any better. :P It's fun to watch her improve~ And the friendship between her, Mia, and Anna is developing nicely. :) Really liked the episode!
Jun 28, 2014 8:25 AM

Aug 2013
At first I thought Layla's angry because she thought Sora didn't deserve to be in Kaleido Stage but now I think she knows Sora's special, just like how the boss discerned, and is actually threatened by her. Still, this whole "grr I'm a bitch that's why I'm always mad grr" routine is getting annoying. I can't help but compare her to Glass Mask's Himekawa Ayumi who was such an awesome rival. She was always in her "I won't lose to anyone, I'm the best" mode but she was never bitchy and acknowledged talent when she sees it.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Nov 4, 2014 4:50 PM
Jun 2014
The e-mail was Dutch. it wasn't correct though
triple illusion is a cool name. i don't know what a pumpkin has to do with ciderlaa

Dec 2, 2018 9:49 AM

Jul 2015
This episode wasn't as good as the previous ones IMO, but I still liked it, the Triple Illusion looks awesome.
Dec 19, 2021 11:12 PM

Jun 2010
Not sure what this episode was getting at. The value of hard work? But Sora not only already demonstrated that in episode 1, it's implied in her backstory of gaining above-average athletic skill to even be able to try out for Kaleido Stage (and if you want to be logical, she'd had to learn to speak and read English, too!).
Jan 14, 2023 6:24 AM

Apr 2016
Now it was time for a team building workshop, Mia getting a bit of focus and a dose of Layla's lack of patience. Nice.

Marion watching Sora on the trampoline and seeing her mom was a touching scene.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 24 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 4, 2010

7 by Safrichh »»
Feb 27, 7:48 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 23 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 3, 2010

9 by Safrichh »»
Feb 11, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 22 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 3, 2010

13 by Safrichh »»
Jan 6, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 42 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 15, 2010

5 by LotteGiants »»
Dec 22, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 34 Discussion

hirahira - Jan 11, 2009

13 by LotteGiants »»
Dec 22, 2023 8:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.