Nov 2015
u dont

goodnight

Dec 8, 2015 5:52 PM

Apr 2013
FireEmblemIke24 said:
Moniisek said:

"only"
I, too, have "only" math and programming.
you make me feel even worse about myself, mayukachan.

Only 2 disciplines? I'm doing 4 damn it. They all fall under business though.

EDIT: I literally fucked up in the Management Studies exam. Economics and Accounting were straightforward.

Lol all I have are accounting exams.
Dec 8, 2015 5:53 PM

Jul 2012
FireEmblemIke24 said:
I was taking a music and a phonics course too, but I dropped them. :P Now I have linear algebra, calc and databases (which is compsci).
Dec 8, 2015 5:56 PM

Jun 2010
I'm one of the only people I know who can retain information simply by reading, so that's what I typically do. :|

I feel bad when some of my friends are literally rewriting an entire course worth of notes while I just calmly read through lecture slides a couple times...
Dec 8, 2015 6:07 PM

May 2015
JD2411 said:
I don't.

Tachycardic said:
I'm one of the only people I know who can retain information simply by reading, so that's what I typically do. :|

I feel bad when some of my friends are literally rewriting an entire course worth of notes while I just calmly read through lecture slides a couple times...
Dec 8, 2015 6:53 PM
Nov 2015
I don't understand this study concept. I aced comp 1 without buying the class book.
Dec 8, 2015 6:58 PM
Nov 2015
Eh I don't. Just paying attention in class usually does it for me. :)
Dec 8, 2015 11:21 PM

Oct 2012
FireEmblemIke24 said:
Moniisek said:

"only"
I, too, have "only" math and programming.
you make me feel even worse about myself, mayukachan.

EDIT: I literally fucked up in the Management Studies exam. Economics and Accounting were straightforward.

if they all fall under business then it's one discipline, no?
I didn't mean that I have only two classes, lol that would be very easy

Dec 9, 2015 12:20 AM
Aug 2015
Re-reading the notes again and again. Do some practice questions and motivate yourself by thinking "I will forget all this stuff once the exams are all over". :D
Dec 9, 2015 12:53 AM

Feb 2014
Argozex77 said:
I don't understand this study concept. I aced comp 1 without buying the class book.

I used to buy textbooks. Then I realized how little we used of it. 99% of the stuff comes from lecture notes.

ANYONE WANNA BUY MY TEXTBOOKS??
Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons.
It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth.
-Walt Whitman

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
-Robert A. Heinlein
Dec 9, 2015 1:09 AM

Oct 2012
If the exam allows a cheat sheet, I make one.
Otherwise, I look at past papers and re-read the textbook concepts. I rarely if ever do practice problems unless there's an answer key posted already.
Dec 9, 2015 1:33 AM

May 2015
Studying a week from the test date, an hour or so every day. I can't do more than that. It's all crap anyway and I don't want to fill my brain with crap.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Dec 9, 2015 2:37 AM

May 2014
Do practice questions and read.

I used to copy down word4word everything in the textbook, but that was too time consuming.
Dec 9, 2015 5:51 AM

Feb 2008
Paying tens of thousands of dollars for tuition and then claiming you don't care about exams isn't funny. It's just pathetic.

I usually wake up a little past midnight and study the entire course then for 6-10 hours or however long it takes - entire textbooks included. It's most fresh in my head that way. If you get a good professor they'll usually give you some sort of outline on what to study for, anyway, so that always helps.
Dec 9, 2015 8:11 AM
Dec 9, 2015 9:54 AM

Sep 2014
I've never been too good with notetaking, but I highlight key points in text books or handouts that I think may be important.
Dec 9, 2015 10:35 AM

Jan 2014
I don't study
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

21 by Taiyaa »»
22 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 6 hours ago

10 by BitChilly »»
26 minutes ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - 12 hours ago

9 by tsukareru »»
1 hour ago

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

39 by ProGoddess »»
2 hours ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

25 by KitsuFrost »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.