Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 30, 2015 5:49 AM

Oct 2014
I hope that the final villain is lord Jashin himself...that would be an interesting twist and it could be that Hidan has somehow survived and is trying to recreate the akatsuki to follow his gods orders
Sasuke or Kaneki I can't decide
May 30, 2015 9:07 AM

Jul 2012
Hmmm i was just thinking maybe what was Sasuke talking about does not have anything to do with current manga villain maybe its just foreshadowing for movie or its just excuse of Kishimoto to Sasuke long abssence from his family and reason to reunite them.
He is just trolling with clones so all fans debate about it. Well its just guess maybe im horribly wrong.
May 30, 2015 12:24 PM

Jun 2014
The revival of Akatsuki? rehaaaaashed
May 30, 2015 2:47 PM
Jul 2018
Good lord. Classic Sasuke

I guess he has a point of keeping it secret, though. Sarada would only blindly follow Sasuke and his mission which is indeed a hindrance. But did he really have to treat her like that? I liked it when he at least recognized her; it had that human touch.

So the eternal Akatsuki rebounds, eh? They've been a problem ever since the beginning of Shippuden, but it raises a good story no matter how recycled the villains are. My primary incentive of reading this manga is because I wanted to see the aging of all the characters and how the village carried its stuff out.

The drama's picking up and just like that we're in a new era of the Naruto universe. I don't mind.
May 31, 2015 1:37 AM

Sep 2014
U WOT Kishimoto? Reviving Akatsuki lol
May 31, 2015 8:34 PM

Mar 2010
One thing that's clear is the fact that Sharinbody will be forgiven. When he reveals that Tiny was his dog and that's why he snapped. Since every Uchiha was forgiven.
May 31, 2015 8:48 PM
Oct 2013
Ok since this chapters translation waas pretty wonky especially regarding the Flashback part.

Here´s a clarified translation which makes way more sense in regards of the flashback.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/37pk16/clarifying_translations_regarding_the_flashback/

PS:Sakura isn´t pregnant in that panel.
May 31, 2015 11:09 PM

Nov 2014
they are really picking things up quickly in this mini-series. Heres something i dont get, Naruto lost his black orbs or w/e that are suppose to be made of like 4-5 elements, the same stuff obito and madara had after getting the chakra of all 10 beasts. Naruto still had it after sealing kaguya so you have to assume its not like he lost it when he last the half of ninshuu he got from hagoromo.

I guess he could just be choosing not to use it. His chakra cloak design changed again got the long coat to it and seems a lot darker not huge changes just small design stuff.
Jun 1, 2015 8:23 AM
Oct 2013
bromains said:
they are really picking things up quickly in this mini-series. Heres something i dont get, Naruto lost his black orbs or w/e that are suppose to be made of like 4-5 elements, the same stuff obito and madara had after getting the chakra of all 10 beasts. Naruto still had it after sealing kaguya so you have to assume its not like he lost it when he last the half of ninshuu he got from hagoromo.

I guess he could just be choosing not to use it. His chakra cloak design changed again got the long coat to it and seems a lot darker not huge changes just small design stuff.

I think that he can choose to summon them or not, according to the Novels he hasn´t lost the Bijus power, all of them have some remainder inside of him, which was how he unlocked that mode in the first place, by befriending the Bijuu which goes hand to hand with his personality, making friends help him to achieve his goals.
Naruto probably hasn´t used that mode yet.

The one case where this mode could have been used was Naruto "The Last" and I do think Pierrot didn´t use that mode to not spoil it for the Anime, we do know how it looks in the Manga and "The Last" was meant to be seen by Manga readers. But I do think it´s a decision Pierrot made so tha they can impress the Mangareaders when the mode get´s revealed in the Anime itself. Also when the Movie was in the making Kishi possibly didn´t had the mode spoiled yet so who knows.

Furthermore the Goudoudama you mention don´t have to be visible (they can be on standby) and weren´t too much utilized by Naruto, besides fooling his enemies, this could be a hint towards the fact that he´s not comfortable using them.
It´s unclear wether he decides to not enter that mode since he requires all 9 Bijuus Chakra to enter it, or if the Chakra he was given from the Sage was used to utilize it.

The second case would be stupid in my book considering that Sasuke´s power up is permanent, but well he received Sage chakra too.
IsterioJun 1, 2015 8:30 AM
Jun 3, 2015 12:04 AM

May 2012
Worst dad ever.

7/10
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jun 3, 2015 1:33 PM

Dec 2014
sarroush said:
The pages are too short ;-; I could read 200 pages of this gaiden per chapter! I mean, the whole new villain bit is uninteresting, but I love seeing these guys as adults.

+1
Jun 4, 2015 3:36 AM

May 2015
i feel like Sasuke and Sakura will never answer Sarada's question aha

Jun 5, 2015 5:19 AM
Feb 2014
Finally a thread fpr this :)

Chapter 5:

SARADAAAA makes my heart ache how much I love her <3 :3

lol at Narutos face on page 7

Sasuke so harsh saying this has nothing to do with her :'(

Naruto compassionate :)

I expected the hooded guy to be some major threat and show himself later but well whatever lol

lol at Saradas friend trading chips so Sasuke doesn't act mean

Can't wait for next chapter :) why doesn't the new naruto series have a separate thread I don't like going into completed category :/ ?
Jun 14, 2015 1:34 PM

May 2013
Well, things are definitely getting interesting... Great chapter!

Aug 30, 2015 4:02 AM

Jan 2012
She cry too much,well nothing strange about it knowing that she is the daughter of Sakura.

Mar 27, 2017 10:08 PM

May 2015
Sasuke sacrifice everything he love to keep the world safe however I understand Sasuke choice of sacrifice for the better of the world but even if he was undergoing a top-secret mission he should've been in contact (wrote letter periodically via falcon/hawk/pigeon) to inform he was doing ok without giving details of his mission (like military men and woman do in real life) to Sakura & daughter, making them feel at ease specially his daughter...
Apr 25, 2017 6:06 PM

Dec 2012
LMAO at Sasuke.
Sarada asks Sasuke the million dollar question.
Sarada pulls out the picture.
lol at Naruto's face.
LMAO at Sasuke with that savage answer.
He didn't answer her question. We need answers.
Naruto telling lies to Sarada. Madara is a ninja greater than any other.
WTF at that reveal. Next generation "We must revive" something trope.
Dat ending!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 27, 2017 10:32 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Appears the "bads" :/
Sep 3, 2017 7:50 AM

Oct 2015
Didn't even recognised his daughter what a deadbeat dad
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 3, 2019 11:21 PM

Aug 2012
First half of this read and not a fan of it so far. Really don't like how much of this is steeped in the past, stuff like more Sharingan users, or reviving the Akatsuki, or the personalities and designs of pretty much every new kid in Konoha (Shikamaru's kid is the worst). I guess in fairness, Chouchou developed a side gag of her own, though personally it's only made her annoying and less likable.

I am however, enjoying Sasuke being an awful father. I do like that the Kaguya war thing is coming again, it kinda had too and Naruto's been pretty solid himself so far.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Gaiden: Nanadaime Hokage to Akairo no Hanatsuzuki Chapter 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2015

201 by tcandy19 »»
Jan 10, 1:10 PM

Poll: » Naruto Gaiden: Nanadaime Hokage to Akairo no Hanatsuzuki Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nuvi - Apr 22, 2015

307 by KaiserVonGogureo »»
Aug 19, 2022 1:43 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Road to "B" Chapter 1 Discussion

AllenVonStein - Aug 30, 2015

4 by Fallazar »»
Aug 20, 2021 5:01 PM

» It's really sad that most people hate Sakura...

Kleferi - Jul 6, 2015

35 by AbiSa »»
Mar 29, 2021 11:44 PM

» Will boruto have the byakugan?

deadworm - May 21, 2015

26 by Terguta »»
Dec 7, 2017 2:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.